Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504068 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Typing new updates....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lmao dem don catch uduak o.lets see how u will escape aunty mary
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
hmmmmm! lemme guesss!......that was ur sister :p
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
The rock5555:

Only fourth and you no happy sef.
happy?wen i tel u say me no knw wetin dem de call 3rd na 4th i go come happy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao dem don catch uduak o.lets see how u will escape aunty mary
he always find a way out, and i believ he wil stil find a way or else he is dead
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
"Uduak open i know you are there with Mary"

I frozed as i recognised the voice as that of Mercy, we quickly rearrange everthing and Mary sat down while i went to open the door.

"So how una take hide from aunty Mary sef, she find you(pointing at Mary), but una dey enjoy, una just dey watch film since".

Since she did not know we did anything, Mary started gisting her of all the so-called films we watched. They went home together, but as Mercy waived me Mary winked at me and mouth the words 'next time'.

"Next time, fire. Mtcheeeew" i hissed as i slumped on the chair and awaited my chagrin when my dad hears about how i was watching film during church service. I looked at the window and saw Aunty Mary waiting for them.

They spoke downstairs as i waited for my judgement day. When my dad came up he just passed me and went to his room, i had to wait for a week before i knew my fate.

My dad called me and my siblings and informed us that we would start join them to go to the branch in wadata. My siblings were happy but i was angry because i knew my bleeping sections have been stoped.

Sunday reached as we went to church together, while in church an evil spirit came into my head, since there was no girls to bleep or film to watch i got out of church and began strolling around the area.

It was mostly a muslim area because i could see their girls in hijab(the headtie or headgear that muslim girls cover). I was eyeing some girls as one eye just jamed with mine.

I remove my eyess quickly but the girl just kept on looking at me, i dipped my hands in my pocket as i pressed my phone music on and started playing my half baked song.

I had studied the phone alot that i could operate it with my eyes tied, the girls looked at me as i passed them with my music on, i was praying in my mind that it would not reach the place that it would repeat itself.

Luckily for me that did not happen as i increased my speed and passed them, i quickly saw a playstation shop as i dogde into it and watch some boys play.

I did not have enough money on me except my offering so i stayed put and just watched them, my intention was to watch them for about twenty minutes before going back to church.

"You no go play?" the boardman asked.

I forgot all i was supposed to do and grabbed the pad, i paid with my offering money as i sat down and i was flogged 4-nil, i was angry as i used my last cash to pay for another game.

This time i showed the boy who's boss, that led to a series of wins as i began a winning streak. A little boy came in and gave me a note and then ran out before i could ask him who sent him. I paused the game and opened it the note which read;

"Am still waiting outside for you, to tell me why you were looking at me when you were passing- Aisha"

See me see wahala, so now na crime to look person when you are passing on the road, nansense, i stood up and peeped out and saw only her still seating where i saw her with her friends but she was alone then.

My mind was not atrest as i continued playing the game, this time my attention was not there as i was beaten 3-0 by a little boy was busy boasting that he beat the reigning champion.

I walked out to go back to church only to see the same Aisha still seating and smiling at me as i came out of the shop. I stoped but summoned courage and went to her side, she shifted alittle as i sat down and we started gisting.

I found out hat she was a yoruba girl and that she was in ss1 in one Islamic school like that, blah , blah, i told her about myself but skipped the part that i was a pastor's son to avoid stories that touched.

Our chemistry was increasing when a boy rushed and passed us straight to the game shop and the next thing i knew was that the owner of the shop was coming threatening at me with a cutlass.

Chineke meh, am i crazy, i no wan die because of one malo girl, she quickly gave me her number as i took to my heels, the boy tried chasing me but stoped him and started quarreling him about his jealous behaviour.

As i ran to the direction of the church i saw the doors closed, maybe na breeze i decieved myself as i walked nearer only to see the door locked. Then it hit me in my face that church has closed already and i have been left in wadata alone.

I walked to the road and stopped a town service bus that the conductor was shouting 'northbank'. When they stopped and asked for money i dipped my hands in my pocket and found nothing.

Chai, my money don fall o, then i remembered that i used it for game payment.

"Oga abeg i no wan enter again, make una dey go"

The conductor looked at me with blood shot eyes as he gave me a hot knock as a reminder not to stop bus without having money.

I stood fustrated as i realised that i was gonna trek home that they plus the punishment and the fasting i would get that afternoon and evening.

"Uduak, na woman and playstation go kill you" i told myself as i began my missionary journey home with my legedis benz.

To Be Continued...

2 Likes

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingphilip:
happy?wen i tel u say me no knw wetin dem de call 3rd na 4th i go come happy

just chill jare, i know say if dem still been dey giv una position for ss classes u for don carry 50/50 or so i thought.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thamk God we don enter fifty pages. Thank God. Ol boy you are bad o. Take five naira and enter bus, oya smiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chai! Bros u don suffer ohhh!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lollz: Chai! Bros u don suffer ohhh!

Maybe dats y my papa giv me Uduak- meaning God'swill.

So all na God's will o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
U go trek like mad....waiting 4 d next update b4 I devour my delicious meal....will u join me rock?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by CallMeFemi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mugu...yu are so cumbustous underneath ur bowels... Ur gentleman undermeath takes more conscious decisions than ur medula oblongata... Liberate Frm evil deeds nd engolf freedom Frm it!! #TeamPastorSon
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
50 page tinz| Uduak, your talent is spontaneous¡ Keep it flowinq|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
pple wey no knw dey distance frm wadata to north bank go tnk say na small tin... bro u be isrealite o, ur leg go chop unless u follow old bridge
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
Waitin patiently for the next update, with star on the table
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
**wistling** mmmmmm nice nd intresting,**shouts** MORE!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Waiting wit alomo & cabin biscuit
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
@lekinz-chop bro.

@clemzy-tanks sire

@adegwurulez-bros i tell u, who no know no go know. I suffer that day.

@ritababe- star uh *Shouts* wauting bring me bottle of swan water, i wan impress my lady.

@skykid-more on its way.

@widom-w-dis ur combination sef.

Up united,God bless chicharito.

Next update coming up by 11:30pm. Thank y'all.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ah ah! bros abeg pity us nasad>11:30pm still far
*still waitin wif indomie nd suya*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dats gud...it serves you ryt....ah go see how you go take trek pass river benue....maybe u go go beg money ...lets wait and see sha...

#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Shittttt, just finished typing and my browser said out of memory.

Gawd why na.

Abeg make una bear with me make i start all over again. This time i go dey very fast so pls bear with any mistakes una see..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rock ifot grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
I surveyed my environment as i thought of how i would start trekking to Northbank, but na only about ten minutes we use come by bus na, so that means with leg go be like an hour, i decieved myself.

As i was going, something told me to go and check Aisha's area again maybe she would help me. when i passed there, the first person my eyes went to was the boy that wanted my head for dinner. He also saw me as he quickly got inside his shop to bring what i already knew.

I sprinted for my head, i wonder why some guys go wan kill person because of girlwey him never marry sef, nansense.

I started trekking fast but it seems like i was revcersing instead of going forward, i broke into a frantic run but quickly slowed down as people started looking a me like a true mad man that i was.

I walked till i got to a three way junction, one lead to old bridge, the other to new bridge while the last one lead to Aper aku stadium. I followed the old bridge road as i started walking fast, of course my father no train us to waka when he was a missionary for nothing.

If you have a friend that he/her parents or themselves are missionaries you would know what am talikng about, am sure you would be running to keep up with them or you would beg them to reduce their speed.

I trekked and run and jogged till i got to near the water board office of Makurdi, there was about a mile to the old brigde because they got their water supplies form river Benue which i was already seeing abit.

To say i was hungry was an understatement, i was also so thirsty that i could sell my right ear for food and water at that moment. I sat on the padestrian walkway, i think i blacked out there.

I woke up in heaven to see some angels dressed in white coming to my direction, i was so glad God had welcomed me to his kingdom until a bus sound shattered my imaginations.

Tufiakwa, bus cant be in heaven, and heaven no be main road na, i also noticed that the so called angels were without shoes which left me only two thought. One i was still i Makurdi and two, those people in white coming were 'Olumba olumba members', they church i fear most in this life.

I quickly got up in horror and began running faster than Usain Bolt, a bus passed me but i increased my speed and was almost par with the bus. They thought i wanted to enter because they slowed down alittle as the conductor shouted.

"You dey go?"

"You wan carry me free of charge" i shouted back, the conductor was angry as he threw a swan water container at me.

"God thabk you wella", i said as i picked the container and rinsed it in the water board place before fetching water to quench my thirst and worm bitten stomach, i was feeling like a human being alittle as i strolled back to continue my Missionary Journey.

I watched one Naija film where ramsey Noah was trekking on the road as a sugar money picked him up, well as a so thought fine boy i was expecting one pretty damsel to stop and carry me but it seems like Markurdi people never watch the film because they even increased their speed when the passed me.

I reached the bridge as i began walking without looking down or sideways because if i did i would have ran back. When i got to the middle dirty thoughts of how people had drownand died filled my mind as i began saying the lords prayer till i finally crossed the bridge.

I kept on trekking weakly when a truck passed me and i noticed small children clinging to the back for a ride, under normal circumstances i would have shout at them to come down but this time i pursued the truck and also climbed while they grinned at me and i smiled back.

The truck stopped in Northbank market, atleast i was already in my hood, i quickly ram home but my parents had already gone out. I heaved a sign of relief as i looked at the time it was 4:30pm, a trekking that i started by 11:30am, that means i spent five hours on the road trekking.

I went into my room to sleep alittle before my beatings would start, i never bothered asking for food because i knew nothing would be left for me. I was about driffting off when my brother walked in.

"Uduak, you have a letter from Mary"

"Ok just drop am for ground"

I wanted leaving it there till i woke up but something told me to just read the note first. What i saw cleared every iota of sleep and stress from my body.

"Uduak, i have not seen my period, i think am pregnant." Mary.

I just slumped on my bed as my brain went into "Your own don finish" mode. I knew i would be truly responsible this time as one thousand and one decisions started poking into my head as i fell into a horror filled dream.

To Be Continued,....

Bear with me any mistakes, i would correct it tomorow.

Goodnite Y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
captain sinzu: Rock ifot grin

Lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Ud U don give girl belle.....congrats.gudnyt na 2mao tins na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2013
The rock5555:
"You dey go?"

"You wan carry me free of charge" i shouted back, the conductor was angry as he threw a swan water container at me.

"God thank you wella", i said as i picked the container and rinsed it in the water board place before fetching water to quench my thirst and worm bitten stomach, i was feeling like a human being alittle as i strolled back to continue my Missionary Journey.
dis place got me lmao
sleep well jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2013
In Maye Hunter's voice 'na who give ma daughter belle, was d question dat Mary Moda was asking ev'rybody'

in Shaggy's voice, Uduak will answer 'it wasn't me'
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Skykid1208(m): 2:33am On Sep 26, 2013
HahahahahahaOmo na walking tinz for uduak,.........Moses walked,Elijah walked,JESUS walked,Paul walked,your father is walking,Mercy pap is walking and all d men of God in the bible walked so Uduak come dey waka now now b4 i open my eyes cos u are God's will and a future man of God,they do ur WALKING PRACTICE....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Come update and make me happy.dy don steal my phone 4 lagos as a JJC.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2013
@vickie zion-na which kind yeye congrats be that na.
@kingphilip-i sleep well jare.
@candance-*in hausa man's voice* walahi, i talk am pho tru, na to deniel am comfletly
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2013
@vickie zion-na which kind yeye congrats be that na.
@kingphilip-i sleep well jare.
@candance-*in hausa man's voice* walahi, i talk am pho tru, na to deniel am comfletly
@skykid- pastor uh, nawao for u, na just missionary journey na.
@daniel- sorry for d loss of ur fone but how u wan read if dem steal am, uhm, dis boy eh.

Morning pals, make i charge my fone come back.

Still i Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by mayorrex(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2013
hahahaha....uduak,i av not seen my period,i think am pregnant.mary...........funny. But na ur cry b dat....mak u cry am

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.