Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504057 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
better late than neva.... HBD BRO
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
mkd boiz rugged die
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
After the burial of Anelka's brother things came back to normal but i was still pretty shaken up.

I resisted going out alot and avoided alot of people and places until a friend of mine came to look for me.

"Attai, na wetin you me dey find for my house na?"

"Guy bone that one, person no dey come greet you again"

Atta, an Igala boy who was one of my church friends had come to my house, ever since Ebuka's case i never invited my friends over again.

"So wetin dey happen?"

"Na better dey o"

At the mention of better i quickly jumped up and pricked my ear in anticipation.

"Which kind of better be that?"

"Na runs o for my school. I want make we go run one show".

I quickly dressed up and followed him willingly.

He went to ogri oko secondary school, he was a boarding student so i wondered how he escape from school to walk round town.

We went to an empty classroom and sat there, i was hoping that he was going to arrange girls for fun because the class was a little bit dark.

I was becoming uncomfortable and i looked at Attai for any clue of what was happening.

At that moment four guys entered the classroom, Attai shooked hands with them as they looked at me somehow.

"This one na my boy, he come help us arrange the package" He said while pointing at me.

Wetin come be the package again i thought as looked at them suspiciously.

I was suprised as the started bringing out different weapons like knife's, chains and axe.

"Nawao" Escaped my lips as i looked at the weapons in suprise.

"Attai, you never yarn am how far?" their leader asked.

"No i been dey wait for una to come first".

"Oya yarn am na".

I was practically shaking as Attai came to my side and began talking.

"Na some boys wey wan fight us, so we wan treat their fucckup for them, them outnumber us with one person thats why we call you to come join us.

I don dey see say you be bad boy and i know say you go sabi fight very well".

Me bad boy ke, i know say i bad but fight ne, the last i fought was when i was beaten by uhmgbade mercilessly, i sivered at the thought but i was not ready to admit it so i formed macho man and told them that i could fight alot like a ninja.

They laughed at my statement not knowing that i was having alot of fears, if somebody told me that i would one day join a cult group to fight i would have insulted the person.

I took the chain as we went outside to go and confront the so-called group.

We took about three bikes as we were six and went into mount saint gabriel school.

The site of the school made my heartbeat incease fast, i knew that the school was very notorious for its fighting.

It was their evening prep lesson as students were in their classes. We saw six senior students standing around a mango tree and i knew immediately that they were the ones we came for.

"So na una been treat our guy fucckup abi, you know us, na us dem dey call ********(names withheld for reasons known to me and some markurdi dudes, una know what i mean), una don die today". My team capon shouted at the boys.

They rushed to our side as they spread themselves and began bringing out different kind of weapons.

I was shivering as they shared themselves between us, the biggest one suddenly came to my direction with an axe.

My legs were like jelly as i transfixed myself on the spot and waited with heated breath for my turn to be butchered.

Then i remembered a film i watched, JET LI....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nawao, network don show me shege today.

#Slowly typing another update#

Bear with me...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
The rock5555: then i remembered a film i watched, JET LI....
dey there make jet li dey decieve u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
U wan act wentin u see 4 film na.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
U wan perform film trick, i dey laff o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lols,,,,xo rock you wan form jet li abi.....
Lets wait for d next update sha...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Y did u agree to follow them at the first place wen u dont know how to fight
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
The boy that was left for me to fight was times two my size and size. He could best be described as big sho of the wwe merchandise. He charged at me with a head butt, as i preapared for his clash.

I smiled as my mind went to the Jet Li movie that i watched in Senior's Evelyn house, i readied by move. My eyes went to the other fighters who were busy dealing with themselves.

I saw as Attai was strangling a guy with his chains around his neck as he struggled but the thing that suprised me most was when my fight leader used his axe to hit his opponent on his head but the boy just shook his head and landed the boy a full uppercut blow.

"Oboy ye" escaped my lips as i could not believe my eyes of how an axe would not break ones head. I totally forgot i was involved in the fight until a huge head butt knock me back to my senses as i landed on the ground.

My opponent brought down his axe to strike me as i rolled and used my chain to flog him on his back. I was still scared as my conciense was still disturbing me until the boy gave me an extarodinary blow to the head.

Rage took over me as i screamed and unleashed my full chain fury on him, he was busy trying to dodge as i flogged him but he was too slow to dodge.

He sent another punch to my chest as i gave him one summerslam kick to his groin which he fell and started groaning.

"Pee, pee, pee, all of you stay where you are or you are dead"

The house master who must have been passing by shouted at us. Nobody was waiting for explanation as we took to our heels.

While running, i caught a glimpse of our opponents, four were bleeding seriously, the students who were granted a free action poured out of their classes in pursuit of us.

We manage to escape before we were caught as we sped off back to their school

"Yes we did it, now mount saint Gabriel go begin fear our school" the capon boasted.

So this boys took me to go and defend their school because of bragging rights.

"Guy you too much, i twale you, you be don for fighting, you go like join our group?" they asked me.

Me join group ke, i quickly waived them off to avoid wasting my life for nothing. They were angry at me as the wanted forcing me but Attai pleaded on my behalf as i ran home never to join a cult battle again.

The first term examinations came and i wrote them down, it was marked as i boasted to my friends that i tear the exam and that i must pass it.

The d-day came as we waited for our results to be shared. As usual names were called from position 10-1, i was expecting to be on the brackek.

"Number 10, oluwa, bayo" present sir, the boy shouted and came to collected his result.

When it got to the fifth position and i had not heard my name i rejoiced within me concerning the fact that i would be among the first three or so.

It got to position 2nd and still my name had not been mentioned, i started shaking misearably as the teacher said.

"Joy thomas" first position.

I could not believe that i was not among the top ten for the first time in my life. I had missed alot of classes without reading at home so my brain was pretty poor.

I refused collecting my results as i went home down casted. I refused to tell any body what happened as my mother kept insisting that i gave her my result which i refused to buldge.

The new term started as i was strolling to school a car stopped at my back as i turned to see my principal getting down from his car.

"Peter your mother said you refused to collect your last term results, is that true?"

"Yes sir"

"Why is it so?"

"Silence"

"I want to see your result before you go home today am i understood?"

"Yes sir".

He entered his car back as he left me to my worries. I was hesistant to go and collect my results until the short break period i went to the staffroom.

"Good afternoon sir"

"Ehen what can i do for you?"

"Sir i came to collect my last term results".

"Ok let me check for it".

He bent down to a cartoon by his leg side and stared checking, i was wishing that he would not see the results but i was dissapointed when he brought it out and gave to me.

I took a look at me results as a tear ran down my face, i had gotten the worst results of my entire life.

To Be Continued...

Network na badoo tonite, i don tire o.

Sorrry for the sparse updates today, i would make it up tomorow.

Nite pals...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dem go axe ur joystick comot first. U dey 4m bad guy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
The rock5555: Nawao, network don show me shege today.

#Slowly typing another update#

Bear with me...
ehya sorry jare no mind da network oya increase ur speed dem go cooperate now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
No worry tomorrow is another day... But becareful next tym, no dey go anywhr anyhow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haha lol my mum go draw map of nigeria for my back if i donot collect mr result back then in secondary school.nice update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Haha lol my mum go draw map of nigeria for my back if i donot collect mr result back then in secondary school.nice update.wen u said u joind cult i dey fear say na university cult dat one dangerous
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
Sleep well and update something for me tomorrow.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
FULL OF SUSPENSE cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning y'all.

Today updates coming good.

Peace!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2013
"You tried, here is your result"

I took a look at the result that somebody gave me and said i tried, if that i slap the man would he say i tried. I walked slowly to the principal office and knock.

"Yes come in"

"Good afternoon sir, yes what can i do for you?"

So this man dont know me again, i did like a came to the wrong office and wanted turning back when he spoke gentlely.

"So where is your Result?"

I turned back as i gave him my result and waited my bashing.

"You tried, your average is good, you know you are in a science class so there are lots of competition. Just read hard you would get a better result next term, congrats".

My eyes and ears must have been playing me a crude joke, how could this man congratulate me concerning this bad results. Make my mama see am first.

I went home and the good afternoon my mother replied me was 'Where is your results'. I pulled it out and gave to her, she opened it and screamed.

"I said it, when i told you to read your books you were busy playing football and visiting friends, now look at what you got as a result.

Since you were given birth to have you ever gotten least than position six?, but now you went backwards to position thirty, get out from my front"

My tears droped as i thought of my miserable results and how my dad would deal with me or so i thought.

My dad had travelled for their conference in Lagos and he was supposed to come that night. When he arrived everyone were jonxing to greet him but i just laid down awaiting my doom.

"Do you know that your son came position thirty in school... Blah, blah, blah". My father was not concerened as he started telling us about his journey and other stuffs.

"I have good news and not so good news, which do you want to hear first?"

"Not so good news" we all shouted.

"Ok the not so good news is that i have been transfered from northbank branch to our southbank branch in wadata"

It was not bad news atall so far we are still in makurdi it still made sense.

"So are we going to follow you people or we would continue fellowshiping here" i asked.

"You children would stay here while we go to that side to reduce transport cost" my dad explained.

In my mind i was dancing makossa, many bad things ran through my mind to do since my parents would not be there to watch us, it gonna be cool or so i thought.

"So what of the goodnews?" we shouted.

"Ehhn, the goodnews is that two people in this house are going to get new phones"

"Yeaaaah" we shouted, i looked at my sister and winked at her, i knew that we were the ones refered to as we shook our hands while my younger siblings looked on in jealousey.

My father brought out two phone cartorns as he handed over mine to me and the other to my sister. We quickly opened our cartorns as my sister saw a sagem 200 phone in hers while mine was a china phone(have forgotten the name but am sure you dudes remember that phone that is like Nokia express music but it has only two music in it. I think it was celien dion and one other again, and the music is short sef).

We were so glad as we thank our dad and mom and ran inside our rooms to go and practice our new gadgets.

Sunday reached as my parents went to church while we fellowshiped at the Northbank branch. I immediately called my pals as we went upstairs and began watching film while some were fiddling with my new toy while the sunday school classes and church was going on.

Mercy's friend went to the bathroom and then we heard a knock on the door, we frozed, put off the television and i asked who was that.

"Its victory, open the door i want to carry something"

Ow is victory sef my kid sister, i looked at my pals and told them not to worry as i opened the door to see my kid sister standing with Aunty mary, my sunday school teacher who exposed me to my father when i went to play ball during sunday school.

"So church is going on and you children are here watching film, oya everybody out" she screamed as they began scrambbling out while she gave them two strokes each.

When she was through with them she odered me to lock the door and go back to church, since i had been promoted without exams to the big church she had no right to drag me, she only told me she would tell my dad which am sure she would.

I went inside and sat down along when i heard a sound in the toilet, i was afraid as i walked slowly to the toilet and peeped. I froze as i saw Mary, Mercy's friend who went inside the toilet before the aunty came.

I tiptoed back as sat down in the palour awaiting her coming out as a lot of bad thoughts entered my mind.

"Today na today, you no go escpe, i go put you for coner am ready for you"

I sang in my mind as i waited her arrival.

"Where are all the others?" she asked as she came to the palour.

I smiled thoughtfully....

MISSION IN PROGRESS...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2013
More coming up later...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Joizy(f): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Hmm.mm.owkay o.tym don reach wey u go cary...........[dis tym u nah go escape as u talk.i pray make them catch u]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Nice update bro..just keep it coming...and by d way,,no just fink of dat oo,cos na Sunday b dat o,,
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by amzee(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2013
I nid a pussy(cat) to play with...cn i get one here?

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2013
Uduak, Joy, Anthonia and Evelyn never do you You still wan add Mary join. You be oliver twist
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
"Shhhhhh"

I said as i placed my finger on my lips. She noticed it as she scrambled nearer to my side and i told her to come closer which she did.

"Do you know that Aunty Mary is looking for you, she have already caught the others but i told her that you were not here" i wispered as she immediately agreed and became more scared.

"So what are we going to do now?"

"yowa, correct question, see ehm, we would stay quiet because she is outside and you would stay here with me till church closes".

She believed me as she nod her head while i went to put a film, my head was growing big that i have overcome one obstacle, now the next part. I put a film that there was an intense kissing action in it, i always play that film alone because my dad could break my head if he catches me.

The film started as i scrambled back to go and sit down with her, we were quiet while my brain was still calculating the posibilities and imposibilities. A kissing scence started as the hero and heroine were entagled in a warm bed, my eye slightly went to Mary's face as i saw her swallow a spittle.

My plan was working wella or so i thought, she shifted alittle bit closer to me as my mind went into badoo mode. She began clearing her throat as the hero was pulling off the herione's cloth to reveal her bra and panties.

It seems like she was waiting for me to make a move since but my crafty brain had just wrapped its blanket and close shop when i saw her put her fingers between her legs and squeezed it. This girl was more experienced than i, i did not know i am still a learner.

"So have you started sleeping with Mercy yet?"

The question knocked some senses back into my dry brain. She really meant business as she continued squeezing her fingers between her legs as the two screen actors were banging eachother in film trick style.

"Ehn, ehn, yes i, i have slept with her" i answered with a shaking voice as my gentleman began trying to show his self as i tried calming it down.

"So can you show me?"

See me see wahala o, so girl i wan bleep nai come dey try to bleep me instead, chai i became weak.

"But Mercy is your friend is'nt it?" i tried justifying my already spoilt mind.

"Dont worry, i was the one that told somebody to call aunty Mary, thats why i ran to the toilet in diguise.

You know i was the one that pointed you out to Mercy when your parents were transfered here, she said she did not like you so we agreed that i was the one to take over but she double crossed me and finally accepted you.

So now is my revenge time because ever since then i have seen that you are a very good and faithful guy, apart from Mercy i have not seen you with anyother girl again and it hurts me to think that you were supposed to be mine"

I could not believe my ears, somebody was calling me a faithful guy, if she only knew all my sexcapedes she would have fainted.

"But, i still..."

Before i could finish she had placed her lips on mine as i went to heaven again, it made sense as she dug her tounge in my mouth like we were wrestling.

I grab her clothes and removed it like it was hot, we groped and figgled about like dogs on heat.

I freed my gentleman who was busy quarreling that he need action, she grab it and pushed it inside her let it go and do its duty.

We fuccked till we landed on the ground roughly, nobody cared again, we just bleeped on till i was breathing like a christmas goat.

Finally our heavenly feeling came, i wanted pulling out but she dragged me down and i realesed inside her and just stayed there.

When we caught our breath i asked her what made her to stop me from coming out of her when our heavenly feeling came but she just laughed nd held me still.

"kpa, kpa, kpa"

A knock came on the door as we scrambled up to put on our clothes, i looked at the window and saw that church had closed already. My heart was pounding wildly as i thought of what to do next.

"Uduak open the door, i know you and mary are in there"

A female voice spoke from outside. God am dead or so i thought.

To Be Continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Which kind bush school be dat wey de write position for ss now my ss class na average o no position
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
More coming up later...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chiamaka01: Uduak, Joy, Anthonia and Evelyn never do you You still wan add Mary join. You be oliver twist

U don forget mercy and janet, judithsmileywink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingphilip: Which kind bush school be dat wey de write position for ss now my ss class na average o no position

maybe una teachers dey pity una.

Uptill now my youngers ones school still dey dey wrte position o, na all these schools for those big city no dey wrte
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mercy don catch U tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
The rock5555:

maybe una teachers dey pity una.

Uptill now my youngers ones school still dey dey wrte position o, na all these schools for those big city no dey wrte

but seriously dat one no ok for people like us o i remember for jss wey i carry 4th i no show dem d result it the following term because na 1st and 2nd i de carry wella dat tym
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingphilip:

but seriously dat one no ok for people like us o i remember for jss wey i carry 4th i no show dem d result it the following term because na 1st and 2nd i de carry wella dat tym

Only fourth and you no happy sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.