Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503086 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Nepa bring light na, mtchewwwww
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2013
The rock5555: Nepa bring light na, mtchewwwww
lit no dey my area for 3 days now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Ok nepa don knack d light come. Thumbs up to them.

There is an ongoing nomination competion for literature awards this year.

The link is; https://www.nairaland.com/1451024/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread

pls enable to go there and nominate your best stories.

I nominate my story for comedy and adventure. Your votes are needed.

Thanks y'all.

Make i begin type b4 going to work.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Rock I da suspect say mary wan set u up o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Ehn ehn...#after a plate of rice nd stew with Rock#..I think he should start d write up naw...LOL grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2013
No wonder so na so u take born junior
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2013
@Mayorex-my cry uh, but as i wrte say i bleep her u no jump that place o u follow read now wey wahala dey na my cry ok na.

@ritababe-eya make una protest against nepa na.

@captain sinzu- u be dectetive?cheesy

@lekinz- na which kind rice and stewcheesy

@winnie- nawao, u don see winnie.

Ok typin now in okada speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2013
@rock..d 1 wey we chop nw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2013
Dis tin don make me remember wen my cousin sis told me dat she was pregnant. Omo ℓ̊ nearly ran mad bt after 3days she texted me dat she was only joking. Tank God oooooo 4 my life
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2013
wisdom-w:
Dis tin don make me remember wen my cousin sis told me dat she was pregnant. Omo ℓ̊ nearly ran mad bt after 3days she texted me dat she was only joking. Tank God oooooo 4 my life
bros wait o..u bin da bleep ur cousin?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by AYODEJI94(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2013
dis okada nah wah o, mayb nah tire dis guy dey roll
anyway sha,u rock pass rock.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2013
"Uduak, i have not seen my period, it seems like am pregnant" Mary.

I was even to weak to panic, i just drifted into a horror filled dream. In the dream i was chased by those white garment folks, they wanted me to join their church by force. I kept on running till my legs got weak and i stumbled on the ground.

They were near me when a damsel appeared in front of me, she was shinning like an angel, the lights that illuminated from her body was blindining that those folks chasing me ran for their lifes. She raised me up and began removing her gown so that i could suck her bossoms to get strenght"

"Uduak wake up, daddy is calling you" my brother gave me a fantastic slap on my back.

"You dey mad abi, you no see me dey sleep, she as you don make me lose for better dream"

"Na daddy say make i wake you na, he said you should hold your ears and come"

As he said that i quickly jumped up as sleep cleared from my eyes and held my ears to the palour. I saw that he was not holding any cane soi calmed down alittle.

"Where were you after church?"

"I lost o, i say make i piss, then dog come pursue me, na so i begin run, i no come know the place i enter again". I said the rehearsed lie that i planned since.

"So you think you are clever isnt, you dont know we did this things before you. Oya give yourselves ten good slaps"

"Abeg na daddy, ten to much, hungry wan kill me o"

"Ok do you want me to do it myself?" say who mad, my dad had ever slapped me and i saw his five fingers on my face, so i prefered slapping myself.

I gave myself ten loud and spicy slap,i made it loud like i was using my strenght, i even feigned alittle tears.

"Next time dont stay one place again" he said as i walked to the kitchen and carried my after/night food. While i was eating i remembered that it was tea and bread i had eaten since morning, tears started afresh, i remembered my fast and furious race with amina's boyfriend abi na husband.

My mind cut as i remembered the note Mary sent me, i was weighing the pros and cons, how i would denial, how many more beatings i would get from my dad, how i may end my school, how i had become papa.

I went to bed again as i waited for the next day to reach. I tried as much as possible to dream about that angel that gave me her bossoms to suck but it seems like she angrily went back to heaven.

My phone ring as i strecthed to pick it up, till today i have never been a fan of midnight calls so i wanted insulting the person before going back to bed.

"Hello"

"Hello, peter" a female voice spoke.

My mind went into hyperprebation mood as i started thinking who was that, then it strucked me, Aisha.

"How are you?"

"Am fine, am sorry about what that my brother did to you, he just dont likes me walking with boys any how especially christian boys"

Thank God o, so na even her brother sef, that means am free or so i thought.

"Ok no, problem, i would have beaten him but i just dont want you to look at me like a gangsta" i lied abi boasted.

"hahaha, you are funny, dont you know he is a cultist, he would just finish you direct."

Ok that explained alot of issues, the dude is a cultist uh, alright i would show him that i knew more cultist than himself.

"So which group is he in?" she told me and i noticed that i had alot of friends that belonged to the same with him, alright, no problem, its time for wooing now.

"Aisha i love you, blah, blah(make i no expose my runsing techniquecheesy). I wan you to be my girlfriend".

She was quiet for a while, as if thinking, then she spoke. "I agree but!!"

"But what?"

"You would have to handle my brother first, he would kill you if he finds you again, he has even warned me".

"Dont worry, just tell me when you would be free?"

"On wednesday, my parents would be out its only my little brother(the one that ran pass us) and my elder brother in the shop".

"Ok no problem, till then babe, goodnight abi na good morning".

She laughed as she cut the call, i laid down and began thinking hard, it was time to show that hausa boy that cult issues dont affect me atall, i could create a gang war if i like or so i thought.

I woke up the next morning light headed but Mary's case made headache catch me again. After devotion i ran to Idowu's house and told him the issue.

He laughed hard and tell me to go with him there, its time to show Mary who is the maga and who is the crook.

Pregnancy or no pregnancy, pastor's pikin must survive.

To Be Continued....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Make i go work, i go continue typin slowly from there
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Rock u no go kill mi...u da problem angel stil carri breast cum giv u..u stil wan suck...can't stop laffin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2013
"Hello"
"Hello, peter" a female voice spoke.
My mind went into hyperprebation mood as i started thinking who was that, then it strucked me, Aisha.
"How are you?"
"Am fine, am sorry about what that my brother did to you, he just dont likes me walking with boys any how especially christian boys"
Thank God o, so na even her brother sef, that means am free or so i thought.
"Ok no, problem, i would have beaten him but i just dont want you to look at me like a gangsta" i lied abi boasted.
hmmm reminds me of a friend whom i followed to qo see a qirl, when we got there the twin brother was trippinq, fear was written all over my friend's face but he insisted talking some sense into the dude¡ i had to persuade him to let it slide else we would have gotten the beatinq of his life|
"Aisha i love you, blah, blah(make i no expose my runsing technique). I wan you to be my girlfriend".
hohohoho...this qot me lauqhinq real hard, uduak you`re a stubborn quy¡ so even after the preqnancy ish you still wanted to woo aisha, your case dey court|
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Mtchew,toastin technique ko,toastin format ni...cum use am toast my mama nah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2013
I tot u n Mary had a romp,same day u trekkd,same day she snt a letter,am knda confusd pls......and I must commend u 4 ur quick updates,its rili nyc
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I tot u n Mary had a romp,same day u trekkd,same day she snt a letter,am knda confusd pls......and I must commend u 4 ur quick updates,its rili nyc
its was a week after d saga he treked and mary sent him da letter too
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
Mary: Uduak, i've not seen my period.
Uduak: Where you keep am?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2013
Just pray say ur father no know about ur runs if not e go peel ur yansh with cane
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Jumizie13(f): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
More pls
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nort quit feeling fine,,,,,.........nice update bro,,need more
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
captain sinzu: bros wait o..u bin da bleep ur cousin?
guy is de devil's work & she was de cause. Till now, she still calls me "MY LUV"
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
@captain sinzu-na angel na, i no wan lose that heavenly bossoms.

@clemzy-na God save una from beatings that day.

Na so na, i dey ghost mode, pregnancy no fit catch me.

@hackerjay- abeg bro i no wan get sugar mummy if not i for branch ya mama side, tnk u.

@D.Ella.Luv- good question, but na sunday to sunday stuffs.

@kingphilip-thanks for explaining it to her, u be correct man.

@chiamaka-if boy answer u like that u no go break him head. LOL

@winnie- dont be worried dearie, i dey perform under ghost protocols.

@jumize-more coming up

@spartacle-get well soon bozz.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, sorry for my lack of updates, it was due to circumstances beyond my control.

Lets see how fast i can type two update tonite.

Thanks to those that voted for me una God brass.

Typing with motor car speed...

Still i Rock...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Obinnau(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
i have been trying to catch up but you are updating at the speed of light, nice story, keep it up.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dryakson(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Finally I don land,
This my train no sabi run joor, for the pass 3 days have been following you guys but I landed safely sha.

I don't comment while at the back TO AVOID STORY THAT TOUCHED!
*******back to chistar' story *************SCHOOL LIFE ***//////

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Typing in jet mood now.

Welcome my two new oga@obinnau and dryakson
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Viewing this topic: ukpaku, The rock5555(m) and 1 guest(s)

Rock, do am sharp sharp abeg...you don starve us for close to 14hrs.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
The rock5555: Typing in jet mood now.
since when?, time running out.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
I walked to Mary's house with Idowu my gossip abi na latest news brodcaster friend. We reached the house and knocked.

"Who is that?" her voice sounded from inside.

"Its me" i answered in a typical nigerian man style, i wondered if me had become ones name, but the code word never fails sha.

"Ok am coming" the door clicked as he opened the door and intended wrapping me in a warm embrace. I wondered if someone that had not seen her period would be jumping like that.

She frozed as she saw Idowu, she just maintained and allowed us to go inside quietly.

"Whats your friend doing here?" she pinched me on my arm and wispered while Idowu was ahead of us.

I began suspecting foul play from her and so i choosed to show her whose boss.

"He came to see my future wife and child" i shouted loud eneough for Idowu to hear, she tried closing my mouth but it was too late, the deed has been done. Idowu got the hint as he started his own.

"Na true o, i come see Uduak wife, thankGod say na you, him mama go happy wella"

"Which kind stupid wife and child be that?" maru asked irritatedly.

"The one wey dey your belly na, abi you don abort am?" i screamed back at her while my mind was getting excited at the outcome.

"See una, na just play i been dey play jare" she said frightenly.

"Play ke, you never see anything, i want my child o, i want my father to see this grand child at a tender age" i shouted back.

She knelt down and started apologising to us that it was all a lie and that she just wanted me to come and see her because she missed me. To say i was angry was an understatement, i was angried-if there is any word like that.

Idowu wanted to slap her but i held him because i have never been a fan of beating girls, i was just relieved that my worst nightmare had been solved. We walked out on her but not after giving her a sacred warning not to come near me again.

One problem solved so one more to go which was Aisha's case. I remembered my friend Attai so i called him, he said he was at home so we strolled there.

We met the dude watching a horror movie alone at home and i wondered how someone that was in boarding could be running home at wil without any obstructions.

"Guy, e get one gbedu, one boy wan fall my hand so i need una to arrange him fucck up for me".

I did not tell him that the boy was in the same cult with them, i left that one for them to figure it out.

"So when be the day na?"

"Na wednesday, so you go fit arrange your boys to follow us?"

"That one na small thing, so far as you don help us fight before, we dey your back"

"Ok, na, thanks man"

We shook hands while Idowu just looked at us confusedly, he was a faint hearted dude so i did not bother yarning him those stuffs, his mouth could run.

The d-day reached as i went to the place we were supposed to meet, Attai had come with three hefty dudes, i could not believe my eyes, so this were the kind of people this boy follows. I was glad sha.

The joined me as we went to Wadata, the dude that sat nest to me in the bus was poking me with something anytime the bus shook. I was not suprised, Makurdi boys love fighting so i trust them at all time.

I called Aisha and she told me that her brother was not in the shop, he had gone to buy fuel, we reached their area and i told my guys to seat and wait for me. If there was any trouble they could react or help me.

Aisha met me at her front gate and we embraced while i followed her in, i saw that demon of a younger brother so i called him.

"Take this twenty naira go buy biscuit chop, iye"

"Yes thank you" he said and ran out, not knowing that i had used my money to kill myself.

Aisha took me straight to her room in the guise of not allowing her parents to know or her brother catching me. I looked around carefully as i sat down on a plastic chair in her room and she sat on the bed.

I had never dated a muslim girl so i did not know how they respond to stimuli so i kept my hands and gentleman tied. She kept on babbling about how she travelled outside the country to Mecca and other places.

I kept on nodding my head like an agama lizard just to please her, until she asked me a question and all my playboy sense gathered up again.

"So why do you love me?"

Gbam!!

I dont know why girls love asking this question(my ladies make una help me explain am abeg).

I looked at her and started telling her what every woman wants to hear, i love because you are beautiful, because you are caring blah blah blah.

She was carried away by my jibbirsh as she started walking like someone in a trance to meet me.

"Uduak if you love me, kiss me"

Hell yeah, i dont need invitation for that joor, i held her face as i wanted planting her a heavenly kiss when the door flew open.

There stood her brother with a sharp cutlass with her younger brother eating his biscuit with my money after betraying me.

I gulped a glob of spittle as my obituary paper showed across my face.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Next update coming by or before 11pm.

Typing on rocket speed, make i do go join my 2go pals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.