Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (503265 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
priceless love: Thank u very much Rock, if u want to c me personally, u go fill form ooooo
Welcome to the ride.

Forward all forms to me. Rock will get back to you soon. Thank u.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sondy(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice update..It is spelt 'Museum' and not 'Mesum'...Thanks so much 4 d update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
priceless love: Thank u very much Rock, if u want to c me personally, u go fill form ooooo
#clears throat# abeg where me fit grab my copy of form
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555: Make i use my speed of rocket now. Next update by 10pm.
me go de wait with my two eyes wey go give cat run for him vision and wey shine pass torch wey de use 20 tiger batteries
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555:

@priceless love- am ready to fill any form, if na to go gulder ultimate search or big brothers africa i go do am.

So whats ur criteria's
Na u get this ride na. Abeg, i don tell her make she 4ward any form cum, we go fill.

This one wey u dey reply her so, u don dey do my work be that.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
I closed my eyes in anticipation of the snake bite when i heard a loud thudding noise and someone drawing back my hands out of the cage.

I opened my eyes to see my hands still intact and the snakes all fighting for a fresh goat meat thrown at them.

"How come this snake no chop my hand?"

I asked a friend of mine as i gave Tina back her ribbon.

"As the snake wan bite you nie, one uncle come throw meat for them dey come leave your hand dey fight for meat"

I was so scared and suprised as relief washed over me. Instead of congratulating me for my bold rescue mission i recieved two hot slaps for putting my arm in danger.

My own arm that no one bought for me, nawao, they claimed that my parents would have held them responsible. Ooh those good old days.
"Whats making you smile?"

Senior Evelyn's voice interupted my thoughts.

"Nothing o, am just thinking of the rice and stew that i would go and wack at home" she laughed as she gave he a hot slap on my back as a sign of playing(Girls and slap sef, one day i must revenge o)

"This monkey can collect things from people, they loved sweet and sugary things" the man kept on talking like we were little kids.

I brought a biscuit i had in my pocket and gave to the monkey, it collected and asked for more. So this monkey wan play with me abi. I go show am say na me be dey toiyo toiyo according to Timaya.

I behaved like i wanted to give them, if the bring their hands to collect i would close my palms. This fustrated them as they started whinning like spoiled brats.

I laughed at misery until one of my partner begged me to give them.

"Until them carry am by themselves i no go give una"

I placed the biscuit on my bushy hair and leaned closed to the cage. The effects was like lightening. Both of them quickly grabbed the biscuit from my hair but the refused to leave my hair they just grabbed it and pull hard with both their hands. They were paying back in my own coin.

"Abeg make una help me o, monkey wan barb me with their fingers o" i screamed out to my mates and the zoo guard who joined them to laugj enough before bringing out a biscuit which made the two liitle devils to let go of my hair and collect the buiscuits.

"Phew, monkey una father"

I cursed the spoilt brats as we went to see a chamelon next. The camelon stood still like a dead man and watched us, before we knew it, its colour had change quickly to that of our uniforms. We were suprised.

We then went to a crocodile pond. The dude there just looked at us unconcerndly, he did not even make an effort to move, am sure in its mind it would say "When this jobless people watch me finish them go waka go their way".

I was not cut out for any boring stuffs so i took the pipe that supplied its pond water and used it to spray its body.

That angered the croc because it seems like he wanted drying itself on the sun.

A huge splash of water was thrown with its tail at me as i dodged and ran from there.

"Thats all the animals we have now at the moment" The zoo guard informed us.

I wanted asking him if he said true or lie but i held my lips shut. I wondered how a zoo could have just three boring animals, four if you include the second monkey. If i was in position i would have wiped the 'zoo' from the sign board outside.

"Dont worry, more animals would be brought in next week, you can come and check it out" the man announced to us.

Mtcheeeew, that means you would jack our iron pants first because that place was too dry.

"So what of the museum, how is it?"

One of us asked.

"Yes, there are lots of artifacts there like the teracotta from Benin and other rare artifacts in there, would you like to have a look?"

I remembered the terracota lessons we had when i was in jss three from Mr Boko our social studies teacher. I would want to see it life so did others also.

"But you would have to pay ten naira each" the man said.

I wondered if the ten naira was for their pure water or biscuit for the monkeys. Me no care.

Our names were written down in a book as another guide took us round the age long artifacts, he explained each and everyone to us all.

Atleast it was more better than that their dry zoo outside. We kept on walking round till we got to a dark room.

"Sir why is this room dark?" i asked our guide.

"Its because this artifacts are very precious so we dont want any thing to disturb it and the darkness also brings out their natural beauty"

It was true as the artifacts made alot of sense, they were hidden in a glass case which showcased their worth and importants.

When we were about filing out to another room, evelyn held me back.

"What again na?" i asked angrily.

"I have missed you"

"And so?"

Before i could walk out she kissed me as i lost every sense of stamina in me.

My brain sent a pinging message to my JT saying.

"Bros your time don reach"

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
kingphilip:
Taaah, gerout there.... U wan chop master food ne? If u no behave urself nw, i go drop u 4rm dis ride nw.

U beta write ur apology letter give Oga at the top(rock) nw.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
It seems i would update early tomoro, say around nine or ten am.

But make all of una better go church o, except u be muslim, even that i invite u jare.

Make i no catch anybody in the morning for this thread o, if not una pastor go get new friend request for facebook where i go share all of una crimes.cheesy

Nite pals.

Still i RRROOOCCCKKK!!

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Boss, u are on faya!!!!!!!!!!!

This ur speed dey fear me o.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sondy: Nice update..It is spelt 'Museum' and not 'Mesum'...Thanks so much 4 d update

Thanks miss, i was struggling to get the right pronounciation but it just eviaded my head. I go modify am now. Thank God say i get english teacher now

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
kingphilip:

Grab which yeye copy, no try me o.

Dis na my property, i think i don dash u ur own already.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Firstgentleman1: Na u get this ride na. Abeg, i don tell her make she 4ward any form cum, we go fill.

This one wey u dey reply her so, u don dey do my work be that.

i no see u o, dats y i handle the job. Oya since u don talk now. I increase ur level to that of the executive secetary general of this thread. Congrats sir.

Our new chief usher is now oga kingphilip, thats his punishment for trying to drag for his oga at the top latest catch or so i thought.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dis ur keke come fast o if u come de use jet ow e go come be
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555: Our new chief usher is now oga kingphilip, thats his punishment for trying to drag for his oga at the top latest catch or so i thought.
dis punishment too much o...me no knw now 1stgentleman no pass info round na im make am...oya serve am query sharp sharp oga for top
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice one bro....but u self get mind oo..u no dey fear python abi... Just because of gurl.......well u get luck sha...

need more o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Come rock u nova dash mi gal here o....shey u sabi say I don da dis ride teytey...I dn suppose b stakeholder here na
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2013

dnt worry..... i go fill am
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Walai, me dey go sleep wt joy & happiness cos of ur last 2 updates.
Though ManU f up shaa.
Moyes! Be careful.

Hapi sunday in advance!!

God bless all of una.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555:

i no see u o, dats y i handle the job. Oya since u don talk now. I increase ur level to that of the [b]executive secetary general of this thread. Congrats sir.[/]

Our new chief usher is now oga kingphilip, thats his punishment for trying to drag for his oga at the top latest catch or so i thought.
*Clearing throat vigorously*

First of all, i'd like to thank the almighty God for this great elevation. May His name be praised now and 4reva more. Amen.

I'd also like to thank foxy 4 spreading this wonderful thread. I thank MTN, ETISALAT 4 dia ever ready MB.

Lastly, i'd like to thank oga rock 4 honouring me with such envious position. Thank u, gracias, obrigado, imela, ese, nagode............ Thatsall.

PS: I like chiamaka.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
The rock5555:

Grab which yeye copy, no try me o.

Dis na my property, i think i don dash u ur own already.

lol.. guy, remember u made a deal with me.... the devil.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by aprilwise(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rock. D way I dey see u so e be like say na where u pass come earth na u won still pass go back.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Clemzy16(m): 2:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:

lol.. guy, remember u made a deal with me.... the devil.
...because of your recharge card isn't it? Guy park well jorĀ”
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:21am On Sep 29, 2013
@kingphilip-see this dude o, i giv u beta position as chief usher and you stil dey come dey complain, dont allow me reduce am to role of chief cook o, if not u go serve my ladies and gentlemen popcorn and kunu.

@spatacle-tell me say u neva do anything crazy for gal then i go tell u say u neva mature finishcheesy*kidding*.

@captain sinzu- chai oga captain, sorry sir. But i tink say i don dash u ritababe since.

@dhurmynick-talk of the devil, wetin bring u come here sef, na wetin u tell me for 2go. No alow me call my macho men for u o, na ur body go totori u.

@obichiz-i thank God say i no watch that match dats y i even get strength update o, if not i for vex go sleep. But that man suppose go meet him oga SAF o.

@firstgentleman-chiamaka granted sir. Begin toasting immediately, but make una dey pm unasefs o. Congrats once again.

@april wise-nawoa for u bros, u no serious. I be perfect gentleman jare.

@clemzy-forget the dude jare, i sabi arrange him background.

Api sunday pple. I thank say i no catch anybody for here.

"father walks in" Uduak what are you doing, you are pressing ur phone, are u not going to church.

Daddy i wan search google for the topic i wan teach children today.

Ok do fast and go baf.

*grins* who say technology no goodcheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2013
The rock5555:
1.@kingphilip-see this dude o, i giv u beta position as chief usher and you stil dey come dey complain, dont allow me reduce am to role of chief cook o, if not u go serve my ladies and gentlemen popcorn and kunu.
2. @obichiz-i thank God say i no watch that match dats y i even get strength update o, if not i for vex go sleep. But that man suppose go meet him oga SAF o.
chief cook? Abeg i like chief cook sharperly give me see beta food wey de involved fa..kunu and popcorn cant wait to take over that post...
2. 7 points out of 6matches and 12th for table come top am up their worst start since 1978...dats why e no good to de laf at peoples temporary back fall...the only solution na to de carry ferguson de come pitch any day wey man u de play as him take do wey dem give man u penalty and red card for foul outside 18yard box
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by olasha1(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]I hear person talk for chistar thread say, i dey dash una raw data and no mod dey hide any of my posts. Him forget say na Angel Gabriel dey guard this my thread with long knife. Just kidding.

Anyway, if una dey hail dey mods dem no go worry u, dose pple like flattering wella.

Hmmm angel kasali indeed lols,so as u heard dat I'm abt to mr sikiru 4 u,u run come update lols,,nxt time wil b big uncle..nice 1 man..keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2013
Interesting updates d rock,u don grow bigger oo...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
The rock5555: It seems i would update early tomoro, say around nine or ten am.
Still i RRROOOCCCKKK!!
shey ur 9 abi 10 neva nack ba

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dryakson(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Two updates as you promised
.. Guy you too much jaree..
STILL YOU ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Clemzy16: ...because of your recharge card isn't it? Guy park well jorĀ”

lol.. recharge card doesn't mean shi!t to me.. rock understands what am saying.. this is between me nd rock.....

keep shut b4 my boys gba oju e
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
The rock5555: @dhurmynick-talk of the devil, wetin bring u come here sef, na wetin u tell me for 2go. No alow me call my macho men for u o, na ur body go totori u.

see ur head.. am here to do my masters bidding...
if i catch u...
Lemme show u maturity nd seniority by leaving her for u..... i dnt like fighting.. shez all yours.. Beside.. na ha choice brudah
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kingphilip-ok na, i appoint u as the chief cook of this thread, oya begin serve my guest started from the person wey suppose siddon near me.(u no her na, if u dont knw ask oga firstgentleman).

@olasha1-big uncle abi, i go burst him belly. Tnks man.

@madawaki- na only my head dey grow big o, tanks anyway.

@dryakson- i don promise and i go deliver.

@dhurmynick-did i hear u say, 'maturity and seniority'. So for ur dry mind u dey leave babe for me. Aw, see insult. Oya wisdow-w, i order u to look for this boy in lasgidi and use that ur one kind phone to break his head, dont worry ritababe go arrange new one for u.

Good afternoon peeps, abeg no mind my updatelessness, na sunday food i go cook for my pple o, dem force me today.

Make we just change that 9am to 9pm or before then bcus i wan go check one of my old time buddie wey show my town. Till den o

still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
two monkey, one chameleon,one crocodile... even if dem pay me sef ah no go go.. i rather watch national geography

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.