Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (504059 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VivyGift(f): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hehehhehe rock nd gurls.., na wa to u o smh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
The rock5555: Next update coming by or before 11pm.

Typing on rocket speed, make i do go join my 2go pals.

so make i dey wait for you til 11pm abi?

No wahala i wil wait
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
"Uduak if you love me, kiss me"

Hell yeah, thats what am waiting for, i dont need anybody to beg me again.

I slowly held her face and did slow motion move to kiss her, i wanted to behave as Romeo and Juliet style. That moment the door finged open.

My heart did sumersault as i saw her game house owner brother standing at the door with his cutlass, it seems like he went to sharp it specially for my neck.

Her little brother was busy looking at me like the devil he was and was busy eating the biscuit he bought with my own money. My hand went to my pocket as i started dialling Attai's number.

I was shaking as i thought of how to escape, the door was were he stood, the window was covered with glasses and buglary proof so there was no sign of escape, i just stood there like the dead man i would be very soon or so i thought.

I was expecting a heavenly miracle to happen but instead it was an earthly one in the shape of Aisha that transpired.

"Abdul, why are you doing this? You have been stalking me anywhere i go. Or are you the one that is going to marry me?" she said as hint of tears formed in her eyes.

"I can allow you date any muslim boy but not this im'bec!le unbeliever here" he said pointing at me.

I wanted to shout back at him but i knew that would send me to my grave faster so i kept quiet and thought of the strategy to use and escape.

They kept on talking and arguing till the started speaking Yoruba language, i did not understand them so my mind started drifting to different thoughts then all of a sudden.

I heard Aisha scream as a coner of my eye caught the blade rolling to my direction. Till today i dont know how i dodge that cutlass her brother threw at me. All i could say was that God did not want me to die that moment.

The cutlass entered into the wall as i rolled over and gave her brother a heavy kick to the legs before running out of the door.

Something caught me and i turned to see that bloody in'grate of her younger brother pulling me with all his strength, he was holding me tight so that his elder brother would come and finish me off.

If not that i was wearing a dirty boxer i would have pulled my trouser and run, but due to the circumstances and Abdul pulling the cutlass from the wall out, i dragged her younger brother along. He fell on the ground but still he was holding me tight, it seems like the dude had super glued his hands on my trousers.

I dragged him along as i dragged runed till i neared the gate,i saw Abdul chasing me with his shiny weapon, atlast the poor dude was tired and he let me go.

I increased my speed and shouted at my guys who came to help me, different weapons started showing out from under their clothes,i stood behind them frightened like a little mouse.

Abdul saw that he was outnumbered, he gave a short wistle as his own boys started popping from differnt coners, in a twinkle of an eye we were outnumbered but my guys stood firm.

"Oboy, shedrach na your face be this?"

"Ahhh, my badest guy, na you wan come kpara for our area"

The shook thierselves and laughed. All of a sudden they began shaking each other as i just looked at their little drama with a wiry smile on my face.

"Wetin, una dey do for this area na?"

"Na our boy we come defend o" he said pointing at me.

I saw Aisha at the gate looking to see what was going on while her devilish younger brother held her and was crying, i saw a deep cut on his elbow and i smiled.

Good for him, lets see how twenty naira would treat him. Abdul was still a little bit suprised as he noticed that it was his own dudes he wanted fighting against.

We gathered together as Abdul told everyone that i was chasing his sister and would not let her be, that i even had the guts to enter her room with her.

"Guy, forget that kind talk na, your sister no go marry, abi them no go fucck her" a guy said as we laughed.

"So wetin you dey suggest now?"

"I want him to leave my sister alone and never come back except he dont like his life".

I quickly apologised and promised to leave his siter alone, i went to her and apologise, i told her we can be friends and talk buddies alone and nothing more. There was nothing she could do. She agreed.

We shook hands together before we left, i was sad that i had lost the chance to date a muslim babe but i guess not everyone are allowed to get whatever they want, its only time and chance that maketh them all.

"Guy time don reach make you join us, or how you see am?" Attai asked me.

I hated cultism even though i love its protection but because i have promised myself never to join a cult group, i stood by my promise.

"Guy i no dey join anything"

"If you dont join you would be in serious trouble, so better choose now" he threatened.

"If you force me i would report you to my dad and your parents so better leave me alone" i threatened him back.

That did the trick as he mumbled that i would need them one day and walked away.

Finally mission accomplished...

To Be continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yes i finally did it.

Rocket speed good o.

Nite pals.

Still i ROCK

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
You updated. You actually updated before the deadline. That's so sweet of you. *runs to give him a brotherly hug*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Abdul 4 machete ur head u 4 hear word. grin

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Chiamaka01: You updated. You actually updated before the deadline. That's so sweet of you. *runs to give him a brotherly hug*
Awwwww. That's so sweet of u. Don't 4get me too o. I was also here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 5:51am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]There stood her brother with a sharp cutlass with her younger brother eating his biscuit with my money after betraying me.

Cant stop laughin jare u jst replace the younger brother energy wey him use run go call the elder ba
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Aghagba(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2013
because of gal this 1 almost lost his life,nt even any type of gal self,a muslim gal.na wa o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
@chiamaka- *accepts the brotherly hug and plants a kiss on her forehead*

@capatin sinzu- how i go take hear when my head for comot.

@firstgentleman-tah, no spoil my runs, close ur eyes.

@if say i know i for just break that small boy leg first.

Good morning peeps. Update coming up later.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Aghagba: because of gal this 1 almost lost his life,nt even any type of gal self,a muslim gal.na wa o

Miss how man go do na?cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Gud morning everyone......funfilld day ahead.....peter we want more grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Luv ds update. 4 aisha mind d bro don spoil her package. Wey en 4 b adventure 4 her 2 date christain bobo. By na she 4 dey yarn her frinds.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Uchechrist06(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2013
The rock man, i have been following u without comment but i cant hold it anylonger. You are just too much keep flowing.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Chattin frm on top of toilet seat. GUD MORNING & HW WAS UNA NIGHT? Rock manage dis #200 card 4 more updates. 653158946432.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dryakson(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
You are fantagoouliatixal fantasticationhi writer
Keep it up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Wow nice update 3 gbossaa to therock,interesting story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2013
@Captain sinzu-are u not supposed to be on the parade ground with ur troops.

Oya if u want more just enter mama ngozi shop and collect one bottle of more lager beercheesy

@cathalina- Aisha no know say i for just do chop and go.

@uchechrist-thanks for commenting today, u too much also. For commenting i dash u vickie zion, abeg kip her company.

@wisdow-w- guy which kin rough play be this na, na y u put fake card for me, i come see am dey hapy not noing say na fake.

If u no want wetin hapen for 1994 to happen today just beta PM me another card NOW!!!!

@dryakson-make i go bring dictionary come.

Peeps, make i begin type with bycicle speed, work too much today...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
"Goodbye teachers, goodbye friends, we are going to miss....."

"Sharrap!!"

"Are you children insane? Do we look like we are going for holidays, my friends change that matching song"

Big Uncle shouted at the jss one students, i wondered if they were already tired of school that they were willing to say goodbye to their teachers and friend. They changed the song as they matched to their classes while we cat-walked.

"Ss two students come back here"

Big uncle shouted at us, that man must have been high on panadol or so we thought. We grumbled as we the ss two students went back.

"So you students are feeling too big to march, or are your legs paining you, all of you seat on the ground. I would give each of you six strokes of the cane"

"Sir please na, we are sorry" some girls begged Big Uncle.

We sat down on the ground as the man went to get his cane, some girls were already shedding crocodile tears while some boys were shievering and shaking like they were under cold substances. Then Julian touched me.

"Oboy get up dey go"

"You dey mad, you want make them catch me give me double abi?"

"No forget that one, you get small body so nobody go stop you"

"You make sense o, thanks jare"

If it was under normal circumstances that i was called smallie i would have planted you and upper cut but now it made sense, thank God for my small body once again.

Now how to escape was the problem, we sat down under the so-called vitamin D sun which was scorching us and we were in the middle of the school so i was about doing something very risky.

I wanted getting up then i sighted big Uncle coming back with three fresh cane so i relaxed back.

"Guy you be fool o, go na!!"

Julian pinched me as i jumped up and luckily that moment Big Uncle turned to greet a teacher. I started walking as fast as i could.

"Hey, boy stop there"

Damn, i could poo there on the ground because i was busy realesing different versions of discombonbulated air(if english dey like that sef) AKA mess or fart.

"What brought you ss one student here, or do you want to help them recieve their cane?"

"No sir, i just miss road"

"Ok start running to your class before i show you the road"

God thank you jare, i winked as Julian as i sprinted away, i peeped in a conner to see Big Uncle wiping the tears out of the rest of them. Am sure they would be regretting why they were not as small as witty as i.

"What are you doing here? So you escape beatings isnt it, you are finished today"

I turned in horror to see my physics uncle who trashed me in ss1 because i got zero in his practicals. I was confused but my crafty oga upstairs pinged me a good excuse. I made a sad face as i faced him.

"Sir i repeat am still in ss one"

"I said it,you are a very dull fool, i warned you to stop playing in class but you refused now its good that you repeat, oya run back to your class, dull kid"

I ran for the second time that day as i skipped round and went to the toilet side where i hid till Big Uncle was through with his big students.

"Oboy how the cane na", i screamed in excitement as i entered the class".

"Your father, i for leave you make you partake in the beatings na, nansense" Julian screamed back.

All of them where seating on half their bottoms because they were trying to cool down the heat of the strokes they recieved.

More lessons were thought that day, as i also looked for trouble and played as i like, i bet you its realy fun to be the most smallest person in your class.

Finally it was the last period...

"Sakar, na wetin we get, go call teacher i wan do close jare" i shouted at the class monitor.

"Na physics, we get now"

"You say wetin?"

"physics na, abi you don deaf?"

Chai, its time to disappear fromthis class before that man comes and catch me. I ran to the door only to see the man coming to the class with a long cane and his lesson note.

"Good afternoon sir, we are happy to see you"

I was not happy at all, i was angry.

"Seat down y'all"

"What was our last topic?"

"You small boy, answer it".

He pointed at me as my heart skipped a beat.

"Sir, me?"

"Yes you".

"Ehn, you talked about..."

"Wait, are you not supposed to be in ss one?"

GAN GAN. WATCH OUT FOR PART TWOcheesy

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Make i go long break. Work no dey allow me concentrate.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Yettocome(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Peter Uduak.... Present sir.... U don enter am....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dryakson(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
The rock5555: Make i go long break. Work no dey allow me concentrate.
You need the long break dude. You don't disappoint us, you keep your promise... Thumb up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sir the headmaster jst promote me now now o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks ROCK......AM BETTER NOW,,,and your updates are really cool..can't wait for d next one..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by sconp: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Now uduak would have to look for a new lie e.g the principal promoted me on trial
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chuksyd1: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
R0ck....sincerely,i'm l0ving every single bit 0f this st0ry and thanks f0r the regular updates als0.....m0re kunu t0 ur c0ntainer!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
@yettocome-walahi i don enter am.

@dryakson-tanks bro for feeling me.

@kingphilip-uh headmaster for sec skul??

@spatacle-thanks bro

@scon-p-no put idead for my head ocheesy

@chusky d'1-how u take know say i like kunu. Tanks anyway, i lkie am wella.

Make i enter church jare, mayb one update fit drop from therecheesy

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
"I thought you are supposed to be in ss one?"

"Sir me?"

"Yes you"

"sir check register o,that one is big insult, how can i be in ss one, am very brilliant sir, maybe its another person sir"

"You are very stupid, are you saying am blind and foolish?"

"Yes, sorry no sir"

"Come out here, you are finished"

"Sir am not Jesus na, how can i be finished"

The whole class bursted into laughter as the man began using my ar'se as experiment. Closing was not sweet again as i hopped home while others whose as're had cooled down laughed at me.

"Bring am na, abeg no finish am"

Noises were floating from the back seat. I turned to see two mature boys with enough bears to cloth an elephant struggling for a swan rubber filled with palm wine.

NB: the liquid gotten from the top of palm tree when caught off.

They were so engrossed in drinking it that they forgot that they were still in school. I wondered who brought it for them.

"Good morning si..."

"Whats good about the morning? Seat down abeg"

Our CRK teacher came and said what he knew most the man was a cronic drinker of palm wine that i wondered how that kind of person would be given c.r.s as a subject to teach.

If i was big uncle i would have given him palm wine studies to teach.

"Uhm, i smell that sapele water, who brought that unholy solution to his holy class"

"Silence from the whole class"

"So you students are not willing to talk isnt it, then i would smell all of you mouths"

"You open your mouth!! Uhm smells like close up, oya you open your mouth"

He kept on smelling our mouths till he got to a Jukun boy's seat, we call him Leviticus. The guy was so black like grounded charcaol mixed with black water colour. You could see him in a group from afar in the day time due to his blackness.

Leviticus had a habit of coming to school every one week, if he comes a week he rests for two weeks, i wonder how he even manages to pass his exams. When asked he would tell you that he went to catch fish. We were waiting for the timebomb that the crs teacher would inherit when he inhales Leviticus breath, so we waited with held breath.

"Oya open your mouth!!! Godforbid bad smell"

The man shouted as he stargared like a drunkard when he smelled Leviticus mouth.

Finally he caught the cuprits as he sent them out of his class and took over their palm wine drinking.

"Sir teach us na" my yeye mouth said.

"you are mad, oya your punishment is to teach us today, carry my book and go to the front of the class"

I took te lesson note and started teaching how best i could, before i could know it the man started laughing like someone possesed by an evil spirit.

"You see, later you would say your teachers can not teach, just look at the rubbish he is saying, get out jare"

I was angry but i respected myself and went to my seat.

"Class work" the drunken man shouted.

He stargered to the board and wrote 'explain the story of how Jesus met his girlfriend"-10 marks.

This was ridiculous, this man was really had been high on palm wine, some students laughed as they started writing the best toasting story of their life.

I just wrote "Sir no idea" and submitted my book.

We collected our books later to see the most ridiculous marks we have ever seen.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Make i go home, nxt update by 11pm
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Maybe he meant Catholic church JESU & His gal Mary Mandalene
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gameboy727(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Laugh no go kill me. @wisdow-w give respect to Jesus man. Who told you the catholics believe that Mary Magdalene is Jesus' lover? There is no thing as such. Don't wanna derail this thread so please don't quote me.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by xplicity1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.