Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10930 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by RThESlyR: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2008
~Antidote~:

Relationships are difficult, people handle them differently, Who knows, as i earlier said, maybe they will discover something special about each other and start loving again crazier than before,
What!!
Take a look at the whole situation on a flip side. . . cool
What would have been the girl's reaction if the guy was the one who asked to be given a space??
As u can see. . . The sign is very clear. . .she wants out!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2008
@xerxes
why i think she is being a woman about the situation. she just doesnt want to throw the whole relationship in the garbage. she wants some time off to think things through. She could have gone the easy rode and left but she didnt.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by RThESlyR: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2008
~Antidote~:

DO I? grin grin tongue tongue
Like i said. . .
My kitchen will be very glad to see you soon! cool

j-girl:

@ Sly - if i sound you ehn! you will know how to shut me up well. Read my siggy and OBEY it! Capisce? cheesy
Shaaarup! i say!. . angry cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by omega25red(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2008
Dude it is obvious that she has broken up with you and she used an excuse that wasn't as harsh as saying "i don't love you anymore"
What bothers me is the fact that she told you she had a crush on some other guy and you didn't even make a fuss about that. you seem to be a very whipped man and you need to take some time to heal and move on with your life. Nobody ever tells you that love is hard
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2008
LadyT:

@J-girl angry

Leave me and Jackal our loff has been going on a long time.

Your wife is a wrestler. she will have to wrestle me off you after your animal comment! na me and you today! Jackal angry
Sorry ma! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

~Xerxes~:

@ Eldee,

These women don't know what time is it, do they?
How can a girl say she needs her space in a relationship. . . . .If she wants out, she should flipping be a babe about it and say so!!!!
Lets just hope the girl wont get preggers for anutha man while she is on break. cheesy grin

@ J-girl,

I meant higher animals. . . . .wasn't talking of pigs, dogs or baboons. grin cheesy
Gosh, if u are not a plant, u must be an animal, innit?
But seriously, i don't know what chics of nowadays are turning to. . . . .sitting on the fence to perpetrate their evil deeds.
God help my woman if she tells me this kind of gibberish, i would chop her tits off. cheesy grin
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! God help your woman with or without her utterance. Kai - why do i feel that guys like you and eldee carry lil' machetes all around london secretly killing girls who don't conform to your men-loving ways? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
For the fact that you mentioned pigs and baboons shows your guilt.
As for me - i'll ask for a break every 4 months so that he can try and get me back and if he doesn't, then his probably a fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart, if your partner wants a break, do it in such a way that she'll miss you desperately. Have one last amazing session with her. Blow her socks off and all that. smiley

Sly - it's me and you later on. Let me finish handling your gender's most biased human then i'll come for your chicken @$$ angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2008
omega25red:

Dude it is obvious that she has broken up with you and she used an excuse that wasn't as harsh as saying "i don't love you anymore"
What bothers me is the fact that she told you she had a crush on some other guy and you didn't even make a fuss about that. you seem to be a very whipped man and you need to take some time to heal and move on with your life. Nobody ever tells you that love is hard
talk about tough love. well you do have a point. if a guy ever did tell me that he had a crush on another girl in front of me, well lets just say he will have trouble going to the bathroom for the rest of his life grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2008
onyinye2:

@xerxes
why i think she is being a woman about the situation. she just doesnt want to throw the whole relationship in the garbage. she wants some time off to think things through. She could have gone the easy rode and left but she didnt.

Negative!!!!

In moments like this, a woman is at her lowest ebb thus vulnerable.
She is more likely to cheat now than any other time in the relationship. . . . So if i were the poster, i would throw her bags out of the window the moment she leaves ma house.  A man should always prep himself for the worst case scenario.

LadyT:

Leave me and Jackal our loff has been going on a long time.  
Your wife is a wrestler.  she will have to wrestle me off you after your animal comment!  na me and you today! Jackal  angry

It seems LadyT is hallucinating. . . . . .Me and You in loff?
You should pass that blunt to the LHS.

@ J-girl,

You are on ma radar from now on.
Watch your back.

Blow her socks off? grin cheesy
Somebody has been reading loads of Barbara Cartland. tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ J-girl,

You are on ma radar from now on.
Watch your back.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What can you do? Do not make me spill the secrets your wifey told me. All i have to do is call her and you're a goner
A break means that everyone is on his own and can do whatever they want. Why are guys so scared of open relationships and breaks? Y'all need to man up and realize that these things are necessary.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2008
j-girl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What can you do? Do not make me spill the secrets your wifey told me. All i have to do is call her and you're a goner
A break means that everyone is on his own and can do whatever they want. Why are guys so scared of open relationships and breaks? Y'all need to man up and realize that these things are necessary.

Can u hear yourself? How is this scheme going to ever work when Jane is shagging away and John is humping his own birds.
We need to man up? Of course, manning up is pulling her hair and throwing her stuffs out in black plastic bags(i hope Antidote doesnt see this). wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2008
@Xerxes
I don't know why this kind of opression is still happening in 2008
For goodness sake, what does she mean by break?
Give me some space? My Lawd!!!

If we wanted private lives, then why did we start going out?

@J-girl
Matchete? More like, drop-dead gorgeous looks tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

What!!
Take a look at the whole situation on a flip side. . . cool
What would have been the girl's reaction if the guy was the one who asked to be given a space??
As u can see. . . The sign is very clear. . .she wants out!

I don't think nothing is wrong.Honestly, It can be played on both sides.  Maybe he has issues he need to work out as well.  The truth is, there is no "win" or "lose" situation here. It's life, and these things happen.

®Th£ Sly®:

Like i said. . .
My kitchen will be very glad to see you soon! cool
Shaaarup! i say!. . angry cool

As long as there are Gucci, Miu Miu and Loubotinis near the pots and pans, I am game tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2008
@topic
you really need to man up. you shouldnt have allowed you girl to disrespect by saying she had a crush on someone. Cuz i swear if a guy disrespected me like dat i would seriously make him pay. We can just say he want go being having sex with when he wont even be able to go to the bathroom grin you must have had said something in your defense
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2008
eldee:

@Xerxes
I don't know why this kind of opression is still happening in 2008
For goodness sake, what does she mean by break?
Give me some space? My Lawd!!!

If we wanted private lives, then why did we start going out?

Em gurls are growing wings everyday. . . . . .How can a gurl say she wants a break to sort her head. . . .
Why cant she sort it while she is with her man? I suspect its a decoy that would naturally allow her to be with her crush!!!
As smart as women think they are. . . . they still lack street/gutter sense. cheesy grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:00am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Can u hear yourself? How is this scheme going to ever work when Jane is shagging away and John is humping his own birds.
We need to man up? Of course, manning up is pulling her hair and throwing her stuffs out in black plastic bags(i hope Antidote doesnt see this). wink

That's not manning up, that's being an animal and even though you named yourself after one - i'd like to think you're a little more civilized than the average jackal. tongue tongue tongue tongue I've told you once. Mess up and I'm coming to kick you out of her house. angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue
Open relationships and breaks makes you know what you truly want. Guys never know what they want. Women are also indecisive but guys are just plain heartless and the only way as a girl to protect yourself in a relationship is by having an open one so if plan A fails, plan B next

@ eldee, speaking of drop dead gorgeous - i still haven't seen your pic. Oh - you owe me!

Xerxes, Women ARE smart. We have street sense. Please don't make me go there with you. Do not insult women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2008
@xerxes
what a shame. you gon call a woman stupid. what is a woman suppose to be two steps behind you. MONKEY!!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Em girls are growing wings everyday. . . . . .How can a girl say she wants a break to sort her head. . . .
Why can't she sort it while she is with her man? I suspect its a decoy that would naturally allow her to be with her crush!!!
As smart as women think they are. . . . they still lack street/gutter sense. cheesy grin

Exactly!!!

If men had breaks to sort out their heads each time they fancied sumone, we'll be going on breaks every other day

j-girl:
@ eldee, speaking of drop dead gorgeous - i still haven't seen your pic. Oh - you owe me!

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

That's not manning up, that's being an animal and even though you named yourself after one - i'd like to think you're a little more civilized than the average jackal. tongue tongue tongue tongue I've told you once. Mess up and I'm coming to kick you out of her house. angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue

Open relationships and breaks makes you know what you truly want. Guys never know what they want. Women are also indecisive but guys are just plain heartless and the only way as a girl to protect yourself in a relationship is by having an open one so if plan A fails, plan B next

Xerxes, Women ARE smart. We have street sense. Please don't make me go there with you. Do not insult women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep preaching!!!!!
Open relationships and breaks are just excuses to commit fornication!!!!!
Father Abraham would be shaking his head in heaven on the DAY OF RECKONING. . . . .Can't wait any longer for the judgement day.
Loads of women would burn like Chicken BBQ. cheesy cheesy

onyinye2:

@xerxes
what a shame. you gon call a woman stupid. what is a woman suppose to be two steps behind you. MONKEY!!!

Can u decipher this message? It seems your keyboard is faulty!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee:

Exactly!!!

If men had breaks to sort out their heads each time they fancied sumone, we'll be going on breaks every other day

tongue tongue tongue tongue

This is so untrue, Men, more then ladies, quite often are the ones who NEVER seem to know what they want where relationships are concerned, They will give silly excuses especially when their guilt-ridden consciences begin to eat at them.  

Work related stress is the most over-used excuse when they want to have their way.  Anything a man can do, a Woman can do it better, What is good for the goose, is freakum good as well for the gander,
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Keep preaching!!!!!
Father Abraham would be shaking his head in heaven. . . . .Can't wait any longer for the judgement day.
LMAO! I cannot believe you
Fornication is done in relationships as well! As long as y'all ain't married - y'all ain't supposed to be doing anything apart from holding hands cheesy
Open relationships are a way to see what is out there. I support it a 100%. Guys are so insecure about their women. They want to do everything to ensure that the woman belongs to them and them only.

@ Eldee - I intend to see that pic this time even if i have to fight for it

@ antidote - exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! A woman knows she wants to be committed to the guy, you know what the guy does - he closes up emotionally from her. It's very sad.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Keep preaching!!!!!
Father Abraham would be shaking his head in heaven on the DAY OF RECKONING. . . . .Can't wait any longer for the judgement day.

I am too tired to deal with your ass this night . soon comangry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by 4Him1(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2008
poor phemmy. The girl is tired of you and is looking for an excuse to be with the other guy. Time apart strengthens relationships but 2 people who know that they have found what they want in each other strive to work together to make the relationship work not go having crushes on others.

obvious things from your post:
- u seem to have low self esteem (why would u bring up age? Its only 4 months!)
- u are too clingy (sending people to beg her? why?)
- u're making it too obvious you cant do without her
- you both fight a lot (big red flag!)

just let her go. You have some serious growing up to do.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2008
@ J-girl,

You are missing the point like a free-throw shot. Men know what they want, just read the body language.

Many atimes, women make the mistake of assuming just because a guy picked em up in a bar/pub something has started.
Gosh. . . . .it's so depressing when u ask a girl for a dance in the club and she's hitting on u afterwards.
Men are opportunists and when they are pushed, they respond to stimuli. cheesy grin

Boom! They end up between the SHEETS and after the deed is done. . . .the woman starts acting clingy.
Come on. . . . Why do women pretend they don't see the EXIT SIGN after the shebang??
A quick tumble in the hay aint a relationship. . . . women should accept they have been played and MOVE ON!!!!

~Antidote~:

I am too tired to even deal with your ass tonight, Soon com, angry angry

Deal with me? I would bite your te tes off.
Worst case scenario. . . . .U ask for a break to strengthen us. . . . grin grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2008
so eldeee has not yet uploaded his cute pics undecided undecided
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

This is so untrue, Men, more then ladies, quite often are the ones who NEVER seem to know what they want where relationships are concerned, They will give silly excuses especially when their guilt-ridden consciences begin to eat at them.  

Work related stress is the most over-used excuse when they want to have their way.  Anything a man can do, a Woman can do it better, What is good for the goose, is freakum good as well for the gander,
It's the most over-used, but it always works tongue tongue
So we use the work lie, and y'all tell the truth and you think you're smarter?
Hmmn, what more can I say?

@J-girl
Hell will freeze over. . . tongue tongue

@Jenny
Aight give me my change, you're overdoing this your marketing job cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by 4Him1(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2008
Boom! They end up between the SHEETS and after the deed is done. . . .the woman starts acting clingy.
Come on. . . . Why do women pretend they don't see the EXIT SIGN after the shebang??
A quick tumble in the hay aint a relationship. . . . women should accept they have been played and MOVE ON!!!!

no be lie.  grin Until you change your number . . . they just never geddit.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

so eldeee has not yet uploaded his cute pics undecided undecided

I am calling Mr. Jenny jor, No spying is allowed grin grin cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2008
@Antidote

no its not wat u think,someone said eldee is very cute,dats y i said cute pics,im not spying,pls dont call mr jenny i wont do it again sad sad sad
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2008
@eldee

upload ur pics joooooo,i dont know why u r saving d pics,scared of getting alot of proposals from them women right? wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ J-girl,

You are missing the point like a free-throw shot. Men know what they want, just read the body language.

Many atimes, women make the mistake of assuming just because a guy picked em up in a bar/pub something has started.
Gosh. . . . .it's so depressing when u ask a girl for a dance in the club and she's hitting on u afterwards.
Men are opportunists and when they are pushed, they respond to stimuli. cheesy grin

EXCUSE YOU? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Men have no idea what they want. How many times does a guy say he loves a girl more than anything in the world and as soon as he see another chic, he brings out his equipment with no shame and conscience and then he uses it on another. Men are too confused to be even gather their heads in relationships. I support women that actually end up being clingy after one night stands. For one thing i've learnt is that when a man and a woman sleep together - spiritually, they are joined together as man and wife. So the lady is only acting on the spiritual connotations.

I'm not preaching against sex b4 marriage oooo - all i'm saying is that if you have a one night stand - get ready for the consequences.
If men knew what they want, they would be much better because they would know how to spot the woman that is truly meant for them.

@ eldee - then prepare to see the devil shiver with so much cold! angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy i'll soon have your time.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2008
jenny - who told you he's cute? Dang, am i the only one who hasn't seen this guy? OH my gosh - Eldee come and face me like the man you're supposed to be and show me those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2008
@j-girl

i was opportuned to see d pics,mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i wonder what u single girls r waiting for,u babes should kidnap eldee ooo before its too late,d guy is drop dead gorgeous wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2008
jenny - see me see wahala oooo. Eldee is supposed to be my NL hubby. In fact, now i am returning him to his original owner (Cadet/Toyin). cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.