Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships (10931 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 09, 2008
Antidote u wont understand o jare,ive known d oga there for sometime even b4 he opened dat forum,he even wanted me to be in thonias position i refused,d guy is just stupid abeg,u no go understand , called me so many names all because we were arguing,and u want me to go back there,na na na im not going back

ATTENTION EVERYBODY ELDEE AND 4HIM ARE THE TWO CONFIRMED SWEET GUYS ON NAIRALAND,SO U GIRLS SHOULD THIEF THEM NAW
cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by proo212(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2008
Xerxes, I have been reading your responses to our sisters and I give you the props. Sadly they just don't get it. I stand to be flamed.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by 4Him1(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

@ 4him, if you want to keep a lady satisfied - learn how to cuddle

its not easy. You need to really really love that chic to want to cuddle with her after.  grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Sing music after bed-pressing for 10-25 minutes to please his woman?
What else do u girls want? Ice-cream factory in bed??
Whereas all Antidote gets to do is ooooooh, ahhhhhhhh, ouuuuch. . . . . . .

see me see wahala oooooooooooooo,  oooooooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuch, is music to the ear, How about "grunt grunt.see what you have done to me ooooooooo"? cry cry cry cry cry

@Jenny, I understand, Just cool down, then come back PLEASE, Abeg.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

ATTENTION EVERYBODY ELDEE AND 4HIM ARE THE TWO CONFIRMED SWEET GUYS ON NAIRALAND,SO You GIRLS SHOULD THIEF THEM NAW
cool
Sweet ke? ni bo? shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:14am On Jun 09, 2008
4him has been "theifed" by 4her tongue

Eldee has been "theifed" by 4her (though she'll deny it) tongue

jenny - cadet is one in a million. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 09, 2008
kini ni bo 4her?4him ati eldee ni fine bois naw,omo to da's ,omo handsome's,i know u know about 4him's cuteness afterall u guys r partially married getting divorced soon sha
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

kini ni bo 4her?4him ati eldee ni fine bois naw,omo to da's ,omo handsome's,i know u know about 4him's cuteness afterall u guys r partially married getting divorced soon sha

j-girl:

4him has been "theifed" by 4her tongue

Eldee has been "theifed" by 4her (though she'll deny it) tongue

jenny - cadet is one in a million. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO!!!
Crazy chics. , hahhaha

Jenny, I thought I married Stephen? what happened?

J-girl, you and Sly nko? shocked shocked bawo ni marriage yin ati omo iketa yin? embarassed
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:19am On Jun 09, 2008
Eldee and i are on battle ground and 4her knows her man (4him) belongs to her only.

I told you sly and i are fine. grin grin grin grin grin We're brother and sister.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:19am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

see me see wahala oooooooooooooo,  oooooooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuch, is music to the ear, How about "grunt grunt.see what you have done to me ooooooooo"? cry cry cry cry cry

Don't get me wrong, dearie . . . .
Women should channel the energy used in screaming the house down into the physical aspect of it.
A woman lying like a log of wood and mixing soundtracks can create distraction. grin cheesy wink
If u try that with me, it's me n ma apple earphones in bed with u. Deal?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 09, 2008
4her u have married thousands of men on dis forum,from debo to eldee to xerxes to Mcomo to DR kitaun to Negro to bawomolo to stephen to uche2nna to now its 4him,may gawd have mercy on u,AMEN sad sad grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Don't get me wrong, dearie . . . .
Women should channel the energy used in screaming the house down into the physical aspect of it.
A woman lying like a log of wood and mixing soundtracks can create distraction. grin cheesy wink
If u try that with me, it's me n ma apple earphones in bed with u. Deal?

The water is troubled my friend, step right in, For God's wonderful power is  moving every hour
There's no need for you to stay on the Land.
The water is troubled my friend, step right in,

Am gonna tell your Mama, All those Sunday schools you went did nothing for ya, tongue tongue

Be careful what you wish for, hehehehehehehehehehe, Better have actions to back up your words, cool tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

4her u have married thousands of men on this forum,from debo to eldee to xerxes to Mcomo to DR kitaun to Negro to bawomolo to stephen to uche2nna to now its 4him,may gawd have mercy on u,AMEN sad sad grin

wow!! really?

that must make me a very rich woman. , from the money i got from debo/ 4HIM, ELDEE is too poor jare. , left him for kitaun. , Left him for 4Him grin grin grin

j-girl:

Eldee and i are on battle ground and 4her knows her man (4him) belongs to her only.

I told you sly and i are fine. grin grin grin grin grin We're brother and sister.

Me and 4Him are brothers and sisters na. , haba!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2008
Hope Kitaun does not read this or am fried chicken tonight embarassed
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

4her u have married thousands of men on this forum,from debo to eldee to xerxes to Mcomo to DR kitaun to Negro to bawomolo to stephen to uche2nna to now its 4him,may gawd have mercy on u,AMEN sad sad grin

I am not on her HIT LIST.
U may have to modify your post.
My wife is ONLINE!!!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:28am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

The water is troubled my friend, step right in, For God's wonderful power is moving every hour
There's no need for you to stay on the Land.
The water is troubled my friend, step right in,

Am going to tell your Mama, All those Sunday schools you went did nothing for ya, tongue tongue

Be careful what you wish for, hehehehehehehehehehe, Better have actions to back up your words, cool tongue
Lol - and cows will start flying. We all know xerxes is helpless when he sees you. He can't even lift a finger against you. Allow him to act macho on NL. We know how he acts when NL is not involved. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Xerxes was married to cadet? Oh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Where's my phone - i gotta spread this.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 09, 2008
modify wat xerxes,u r on d list jare,wen u were getting married to her u no remember wife abi,its weneva ur wife come online u start acting like a saint angry grin

j-girl spread it jare,i witnessed d wedding wt my two korokoro eyes shocked
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2008
Jenny, why dnt you ask me for who was on my hit list? wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2008
ok 4her im asking u now,who was on your Hit list?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2008
jennykadry:

modify what xerxes,you're on d list jare,when u were getting married to her u no remember wife abi,its weneva your wife come online u start acting like a saint angry grin

j-girl spread it jare,i witnessed d wedding wt my two korokoro eyes shocked
jenny tell me something. when was the wedding? who were the witnesses? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked]

when it comes to her men, 4her can lie. Don't ask her anything ooooo!
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2008
@4Him
that is real nice that you go and fall asleep afterwards tongue ever heard of romance. let me guess your definition of pre-intimacy is throwing her on to the bed a ripping her clothes off. tongue
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

@4Him
that is real nice that you go and fall asleep afterwards tongue ever heard of romance. let me guess your definition of pre-intimacy is throwing her on to the bed a ripping her clothes off. tongue
lmao!!!
watch it madam!! angry

@jenny
Debo, 4Him, Stephen, Kitaun, Uche2nna grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Antidote1(f): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - and cows will start flying. We all know xerxes is helpless when he sees you. He can't even lift a finger against you. Allow him to act macho on Nairaland. We know how he acts when Nairaland is not involved. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Xerxes was married to cadet? Oh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Where's my phone - i gotta spread this.

We make LOVE, Not war, grin cheesy cheesy grin, I have him under ma wings, umbrella and better yet Duvet, shhhhhhhhh,

@Xerxes, I am not worried at all, I know you can handle your business jor wink cheesy kiss, I just pray you have life insurance and an excellent heart.Becos wen ah catch yo ah go turn yo on, an on an on, like the energizer bunny love grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:34am On Jun 09, 2008
@4Her
just speaking the truth.
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2008
j-girl u missed alot,ask buzydiva,sheniqua welli ty4real and many others who graced d occasion,dat 4her may gawd have mercy on her,wt d numerous men she has gotten herself attached to on dis forum

4her let me hear word ojare,anyway there is another girl that has taken 4him from u from d back but u were not smart enough to know,u were busy wt d others dat u did not see d babe steal him from u,berra try and get him back cool
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

We make LOVE, Not war, grin cheesy cheesy grin, I have him under ma wings, umbrella and better yet Duvet, shhhhhhhhh,

@Xerxes, I am not worried at all, I know you can handle your business jor wink cheesy kiss, I just pray you have life insurance and an excellent heart.Becos when ah catch yo ah go turn yo on, an on an on, like the energizer bunny love grin
oh we know that! keep him there and out of women's hair. We are tired of his female-bashing. He needs the marathon session now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

jenny, wow! this is interesting news. Where's my damn phone?
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2008
onyinye2:

@4Her
just speaking the truth.

rotflmao. , girl, I like your posts. , they're just too funny cheesy cheesy grin

@jenny
The person that tries to take ehrrrrrrrrm from me really is commiting suicide. . .they dnt come me rebellious for nothing. , i talk and i walk. , simple. . .I'll just tell the popo i was defensing myself grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by eldee(m): 1:36am On Jun 09, 2008
@Jenny
Hmmn

@j-girl
I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE A BREAK cheesy cheesy
Hmmn, feels so good grin

@topic
I've lost track, I'll concur wiv 4him grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 09, 2008
@4Him

ROTFLMGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ELDEE HAVE U UPLOADED DAT CUTE PICS wink
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by Xerxes4(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Xerxes, I am not worried at all, I know you can handle your business jor wink cheesy kiss, I just pray you have life insurance and an excellent heart.Becos when ah catch yo ah go turn yo on, an on an on, like the energizer bunny love grin

I am ready for you.
Besides, u are the only woman i can bone without a condom on. cheesy grin
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by jgirl3: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2008
eldee - you know i'm straight forward right? smiley
I'm asking us to break UP!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want no stinkin' breaks. You and your promoter (jenny) can go and meet 4her. She's ready to take you. angry
Re: She Wants A Break. Does staying apart strengthen relatonships by onyinye2(f): 1:39am On Jun 09, 2008
@4Her
that is what i am here for. but seriously someone needs to teach 4him about pre-intimacy and afterplay tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.