Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel (15575 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

Lol yes a blunder it was suppose to read the Greek not Hebrew.. Are you happy? Should we move on?

I accept the fact that I said the Hebrew is Greek and the Greek is Hebrew... A mistake. So can we continue

Happy? im always happy,

you were trying to make a meal out of what you are equally guilty of.time is nt sufficient for one to make neccesary editing because you are busy, you type at work, at home in your car, its normal that you post what you dont really mean, but accompanying sentences around it will show your true intention,

but then you start saying that im denying my religion,

pls state it clearly, do you know me from adam?

have i ever admit to be A JW to you, or any person? then why speculate without proof?

then, is it wrong or a crime to support the JWS?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2013
You based your speculation on the bolded below;

benalvino:

no excuse you can bring... nothing gives me the avenue to twist besides if you know it will give me an avenue to twist you wont do it... you are person who is trying to show off that he is kool or something and guess what, i am not making a big deal out of it... it is you who comes here trying to build reputation from nairaland... funny thing is that people dont even know you in real life.

you keep denying your religion, for only you know the reason. I have never seen someone who dont belong to catholic or any religion but is just a fan of Jehovah's witness yet has refuse to join... knows all their teaching and supports and defends it.

people like frosbel was a catholic but now he is not... frosbel takes unitarian beliefs if he says he is not in any church one can believe him... you took jehovah's witness beliefs and claim you are not one of them just a fan.

so do you want to continue or do you want to start forcing errors out of nothing... like the way you did when i said "an angel and messenger" which is the same as "an angel, messenger"

there are people who care... people like you who changes their ID just maybe to escape shame or something... as for me if when am walking in the street... in public it is hard for someone to put me in shame because i dont care really. I live my life... so if you think your plans are to achieve that, I promise you that it will never work or affect me. cheesy grin cheesy you are just dealing with the wrong person.

[size=18pt]you want to continue?[/size]

i showed you a write up by a non jehovah's witness on this issue, RAY FOUCHER on the other tread, who held same belief on angels, do you aknowledge that?

then, why forcing JW on me? anyway i still stand by my earlier affirmations.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

Happy? im always happy,

you were trying to make a meal out of what you are equally guilty of. then you start saying that im denying my religion,

have i ever admit to be A JW to you, or any person? then why speculate without proof?

Ya we go again... Now you are accusing me of Making a meal out of it or you are the one who push me to point it out?

Haba! I was looking forward to good discussion till you start your rubbish again like you are Perfect and never makes mistake... When I should you your mistake you come to say am the one making meal out of it...

I am beginning to see that you are a perfect human being... You dont make or do no wrong. You dont start fight or quarrel. I was the one who has always make big deal of everything. I am guilty in this case even if am not guilty I want to be guilty so we can move on as long as bernimoore thinks he is making fool out of me. Shall we go on now? I admit I am guilty
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Dude dont support them... Join them. Lets continue
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

Ya we go again... Now you are accusing me of Making a meal out of it or you are the one who push me to point it out?

Haba! I was looking forward to good discussion till you start your rubbish again like you are Perfect and never makes mistake... When I should you your mistake you come to say am the one making meal out of it...

I am beginning to see that you are a perfect human being... You dont make or do no wrong. You dont start fight or quarrel. I was the one who has always make big deal of everything. I am guilty in this case even if am not guilty I want to be guilty so we can move on as long as bernimoore thinks he is making fool out of me. Shall we go on now? I admit I am guilty

hello,

you have not answered my question

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

hello,

you have not answered my question

one I do not know you...
two you believe and defend them. Its not a bad thing but I say you are one of them based on every single thing you believe comes from them... Michael the archangel etc...

That is enough to bring speculations.

And I still insist you are one of them... You use to be barrister when asked you lied you are not him.. Then later said he is your brother... That's a very strong coincidence. Not like true2god mistake your face to your brother in real life but he knows how you behave online and recognise that you are the missing barrister that have turned bernimoore then you said barrister is your brother...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2013
SHOULD WE CONTINUE OR LEAVE IT?

WE HAVE SEEN THAT AGGELOS TRANSLATE
1:AN ANGEL
2: MESSENGER

Now lets distinguish angels from humans.
They are spirits like you said.
we are humans that have spirit inside us...

^^ the above shows that we are of different nature.

So lets talk
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

[size=18pt]one I do not know you[/size]...
[size=18pt]two you believe and defend them. Its not a bad thing [/size]but I say you are one of them based on every single thing you believe comes from them... Michael the archangel etc... [size=18pt]That is enough to bring speculations[/size]

thank you for the bolded

in summary you speculate!

do you know it is a crime to speculate and present it as a fact of evidence?
a contempt to mine fundamentals of human right, maybe you dont know
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

thank you for the bolded

in summary you speculate!

do you know it is a crime to speculate and present it as a fact of evidence?
a contempt to mine fundamentals of human right, maybe you dont know
It is not a crime to speculate... It is not a crime to speak my opinion.
Don't talk about crime here. Many people are suspected to be gay by others and its no crime... Its just their opinion.

Can we continue? Can we POINT OUT THE NATURE OF ANGELS?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=14pt]yet, based on speculation you admitted above, you still went ahead to write this below;[/size]

And I still insist you are one of them...You use to be barrister when asked you lied you are not him.. Then later said he is your brother...

and since you speculate , hear me again, and [size=18pt]it is me that can tell who i am[/size]

Barrister is my brother, ok? im a different person, im bernimoore you can take this to the bank from me
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
[b]benalvino:[/b]Its not a bad thing but I say you are one of them based on every single thing you believe comes from them... Michael the archangel etc...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
[size=14pt]yet, based on speculation you admitted above, you still went ahead to write this below;[/size]

and since you speculate , hear me again, and it is me that can tell who i am

Barrister is my brother, ok? you can take this to the bank from me

NAaa you are barrister...
Yes I insist you are one of them... Its not a crime too.

it ia a very hard coincidence for someone who dont know you and you bro to point out you are your bro when he has never met you... There are a million registered users of nairaland. One cannot recognise you unless they know how you behave online.

He said you are barrister and behold you are barrister's brother.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2013
If y'all go up the thread like page 3 and 4 you will notice that bernimoore is deleting his post by adding "." or "]" as you can see he is not a sincere person and a pretender... Lol you are a big liar by that act because you are trying to cover up your trace.

Another reason why you are barrister and a jehovah's witness... Reason because if you do something like that why will I take your words that you are not barrister and not a witness ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17683120

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17684347

these are links to post he deleted...

if you like go add something again like you never deleted it... i have taken a screen shut of the page you are not a sincere person.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

NAaa you are barrister...
Yes I insist you are one of them... Its not a crime too.

it ia a very hard coincidence for someone who dont know you and you bro to point out you are your bro when he has never met you... There are a million registered users of nairaland. One cannot recognise you unless they know how you behave online.

He said you are barrister and behold you are barrister's brother.

does he know me from Adam? do you ask? he doesnt!
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: If y'all go up the thread like page 3 and 4 you will notice that bernimoore is deleting his post by adding "." or "]" as you can see he is not a sincere person and a pretender... Lol you are a big liar by that act because you are trying to cover up your trace.

Another reason why you are barrister and a jehovah's witness... Reason because if you do something like that why will I take your words that you are not barrister and not a witness ?

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17683120

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17684347

these are links to post he deleted...

if you like go add something again like you never deleted it... i have taken a screen shut of the page you are not a sincere person.

sorry, there is nothing wrong in adding to your statements, as long as the Nairaland allows that! but If someone is banned, he dare not use another Id which im still waiting for you to prove ok?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

sorry, there is nothing wrong in adding to your statements, as long as the Nairaland allows that! but If someone is banned, he dare not use another Id which im still waiting for you to prove ok?

you did not add... you wipe out traces of what you have posted before... am not here for this. can we continue with the discussion of angel?

I have been saying lets continue but you have refused so far.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=14pt]since i did not withdraw my full statement, typogriphical errors can be ammended.ok

come up with another one, i knew that you are hurt, you said that i made you look silly,

you want me to start digging your typo errrors? if i start with you the thread will be derailed, but i may not hesitate[/size]
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [size=14pt]since i did not withdraw my full statement, typogriphical errors can be ammended.ok

come up with another one, i knew that you are hurt, you said that i made you look silly,

you want me to start digging your typo errrors? if i start with you the thread will be derailed, but i may not hesitate[/size]

lol am hurt? hahahaahahaha very funny.
I know this is the reason you came online to see who you can hurt.
and you remove your whole statement stop lying... except you have added something again to those link but i have screen shuts i took. let me go and check them.

Lol am hurt!!! i cant stop laughing.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

lol am hurt? hahahaahahaha very funny.
I know this is the reason you came online to see who you can hurt.
and you remove your whole statement stop lying... except you have added something again to those link but i have screen shuts i took. let me go and check them.

Lol am hurt!!! i cant stop laughing.

[size=14pt]can you show me statements that i have made before to butress a point but later denied it, after withrawal? other than adding details(allowed by the nairaland), or typo errors corrected?

show it now, or forever be quiet

im waiting, [/size]
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

can you show me statements that i have made before to butress a point but later denied it, after withrawal? other than adding details, or typo errors corrected?

show it now, or forever be quiet

im waiting,

you alter your post...
I dont see how you will type "e" and someone will click like someone who i suspect is truthislight...

in the 2nd one you delete you replace it with "["

again the link i provide up there shows that what was a post a statement has been replaced with "e" and this particular one has 1 like! how can you just type "e" and someone likes it.

the other one is "["
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2013

you are really trying hard to merge me with JWS based on speculation as you have admitted, but no im not a jw,

go and sort out your issues with them. while i continue to oppose every false teaching using valid evidences from any source including some of JW teachings. take that to the bank from me again
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

you alter your post...
I dont see how you will type "e" and someone will click like someone who i suspect is truthislight...

in the 2nd one you delete you replace it with "["

again the link i provide up there shows that what was a post a statement has been replaced with "e" and this particular one has 1 like! how can you just type "e" and someone likes it.

the other one is "["

you disappointed me, i thought you would show us how i withdrawn a statement that i have admitted before but later denied and delete, which you might have captured

but to my disappointment it was a typo error, whichnairaland in their discretion provides facilities to amend, where is the crime here?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: SHOULD WE CONTINUE OR LEAVE IT?

WE HAVE SEEN THAT AGGELOS TRANSLATE
1:AN ANGEL
2: MESSENGER

Now lets distinguish angels from humans.
They are spirits like you said.
we are humans that have spirit inside us...

^^ the above shows that we are of different nature.

So lets talk

Sharrap !

You lying fraud !

Where in this world does angel = 1. angel and then 2. messenger ?

Angelos is one and same as angel and it means messenger.

You are a disgrace to the name christianity.

We have physical and spiritual Messengers. Thats it.

I dont know why Benimoor keeps on giving attention to someone like you.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
lol bernimoore am not ready to go in circles... i have showed you the link of a post you have removed... you are still asking me to prove it.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2013
truthislight:

Sharrap !

You lying fraud !

Where in this world does angel = 1. angel and then 2. messenger ?

Angelos is one and same as angel and it means messenger.

You are a disgrace to the name christianity.

We have physical and spiritual Messengers. Thats it.

I dont know why Benimoor keeps on giving attention to someone like you.

do you know that angels are human being? cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
how do you respond to this?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Lol i am still laughing about Bernimoore saying I am hurt because from his behavior he joins nairaland to hurt people... He always brag about making someone looks stupid especially how he brags about making olagbedu look stupid concerning deeperlife thing. Now he is the one who is looking stupid because you just dealing with someone who dont care. lol...

even if you see me in the street or a populated place it is almost impossible to embarrass me... cheesy grin
naim i go come nairaland come feel hurting because of you... lmao you go kill me for laugh.

na shame them put for your body you change your ID from BARRISTER to BERNIMOORE... you spell your id in capital letters on both even... stop lying man. haba why are you taking this forum so serious?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Can we go on? or it is you that is hurt and cant leave the fact that i said you are a JW and you are BARRISTER... because since i have been begging you lets go back to the discussion and you refuse but crying on how i made a big deal or a meal out of mistake you made... when you are are the who who always does it and did it first when i respond then you accuse me of making meal out of it. LOL

should we continue?

if i tell you am crying right now that you have hurt me so bad will it make you go back to the discussion?

ok BERNIMOORE am crying because you hurt me so bad... I am rolling on the floor crying my ass out(ROCMAO) can we go back?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

do you know that angels are human being? cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
how do you respond to this?

My friend, go and play in the sand.

That the word angel is mostly use when talking about spirit messengers does not change it from meaning messenger.

And the bible used angel for both spirit creatures and man.

John the baptist was a messenger of Yahweh and was called 'angel'. (Douay version > Malachai 3:1. the same word used for John was used for Jesus > messenger > angel)

In the book of Revelation 2:8,18 and 3:1,7,14. men are called angels.

That your twisted mind that does not love the truth will not want to see that is none of my business and does not change the fact of the meaning of angel.

Any body that have gone on errand or delivered a message of word of mouth or letter from Yahweh is Yahweh's messenger.

you should know what that ^ means.

If you dont like it, what will you do ? Nothing !

It remains the fact.

Any honest hearted person that red the thread i posted will get the full picture.

Continue deceiving your mind.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2013
HAHAHAHA bernimoore you have removed your post that makes me realize you did not understand what translate and interpret means... and yet you keep saying this
you disappointed me, i thought you would show us how i withdrawn a statement that i have admitted before but later denied and delete, which you might have captured

but to my disappointment it was a typo error, whichnairaland in their discretion provides facilities to amend, where is the crime here?

let me show you the statement you witdrew
firstly in quote
in your post above;

agellos is a greek word for angel

malawk is also a hebrew word for angel

where did you get the analysis that

the word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from[/i]... this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger...
[/color]

definately you can see what im talking about, you refuse to be honest by forcing this defination derived from your forcefull opinion that;

"this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger"...

no dictionary ever mentioned angellos as angel first then messenger

you can seach and paste it, im waiting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this is as a result i think... me saying that you are trying to make me look silly by quoting me... I dont know why you realy replace the quote above with [size=18pt]"e"[/size] what kind of mistake you make in a statement that is atleast 100 words and correct it with one letter [size=18pt]"e"[/size]

but the second one is the one you show that you dont know the difference of translate and interpret. see the quote below
cant you get the point, maybe others can help us out, this is something that has to do with understanding of english, in the university or in your PGD or other higher learning this is the reason why 'the use of english' GNS courses are always introduced, so as to get a true meaning of a notion.

aggelos is same with ANGEL, not translated as 'Angel', but interpreted as 'Angel', you still have 'Angel' mentioned in its short meaning (because the english oral pronounciation comes first which you mistake for interpretation purpose) and then the translation follows(messenger), the difference is that

i.e Goat(english lang) interpreted as Ewu(igbo lang)= an animal

what you are saying is that, Goat was created as Ewu first before it becomes animal, are you not repeating same thing that 'goat was created as Ewu first' is goat not the same Ewu? does it makes sense? althouth it is a form of 'code mixing' in the 'comm. in Eng' but it does not make sense if applied in this case.

if you can drop your pride and reason, it will be better! it is hard to admit, but i dont see any joy jumping up for showing you what you ough to have aknowledge

he corrected the above blunder according to him with this [size=18pt]"["[/size]
again correct a statement of atleast 100 words with just a symbol [size=18pt]"["[/size]

what your brain did not tell you is that when you make a post and i quote you... you can change your post but it wont change on my quote tongue

and you are the one saying i should show post you withdrew...

if i make mistake or accuse you false on this point it out i stand corrected
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2013
truthislight:

My friend, go and play in the sand.

That the word angel is mostly use when talking about spirit messengers does not change it from meaning messenger.

And the bible used angel for both spirit creatures and man.

John the baptist was a messenger of Yahweh and was called 'angel'. (Douay version > Malachai 1:3. the same word used for John was used for Jesus > messenger > angel)

In the book of Revelation 2:8,18 and 3:1,7,14. men are called angels.

That your twisted mind that does not love the truth will not want to see that is none of my business and does not change the fact of the meaning of angel.

Any body that have gone on errand or delivered a message of word of mouth or letter from Yahweh is Yahweh's messenger.

you should know what that ^ means.

If you dont like it, what will you do ? Nothing !

It remains the fact.

Any honest hearted person that red the thread i post will get the full picture.

Continue deceiving your mind.

hahahaaha i am playing in the sand which is you. lol
do you know that the 3 wise men were really dumb?
what do you think about this? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: Lol i am still laughing about Bernimoore saying I am hurt because from his behavior he joins nairaland to hurt people... He always brag about making someone looks stupid especially how he brags about making olagbedu look stupid concerning deeperlife thing. Now he is the one who is looking stupid because you just dealing with someone who dont care. lol...

even if you see me in the street or a populated place it is almost impossible to embarrass me... cheesy grin
naim i go come nairaland come feel hurting because of you... lmao you go kill me for laugh.

na shame them put for your body you change your ID from BARRISTER to BERNIMOORE... you spell your id in capital letters on both even... stop lying man. haba why are you taking this forum so serious?
bolded above makes me laugh grin grin grin grin

who shamed me? nobody, go to all the links that i have participated, including yours, i won them all!

can you remember the thread firstborn first created that you OP,

remember those words in bold that you wrote, that ;'YOU(BERNIMOORE)WON EVEN THOUGH'....

its a testimony on my part, you want me to quote the page, then deny first.

i have solid evidences about olaadegbu, but you dont have one against me

you admit speculating me as barrister, that alone is INVALID! NO PROOF. you are yet to give a solid one!

I have been mistaken severally on this but i still stand by what i have earlier said.

nairaland allows speculations, but speculating another person on my person is an offence, and like i said a crime, and libelious.

i will continue, but not until i trash every bit of these so that others will see my stand.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
bolded above makes me laugh grin grin grin grin

who shamed me? nobody, go to all the links that i have participated, including yours, i won them all!

can you remember the thread firstborn first created that you OP,

remember those words in bold that you wrote, that ;'YOU(BERNIMOORE)WON EVEN THOUGH'....

its a testimony on my part, you want me to quote the page, then deny first.

i have solid evidences about olaadegbu, but you dont have one against me

you admit speculating me as barrister, that alone is INVALID! NO PROOF. you are yet to give a solid one!

I have been mistaken severally on this but i still stand by what i have earlier said.

nairaland allows speculations, but speculating another person on my person is an offence, and like i said a crime, and libelious.

i will continue, but not until i trash every bit of these so that others will see my stand.

as y'all can see the claims victory meaning he is coming here to win argument or whatever... i never come to compete and i never knew you were competing with me and more over it is only you who have said you won and no body said or no one was keeping scores. i know your friend truthislight will easily say you won...

but if it makes you sleep well at night i too will tell you that you won... at least i like making you happy.
what have i done for you today
1: i said you won
2: i cried because you made me look stupid
3: etc

see how you are happy because i said how you make the other guy looks stupid in the deeperlife thing... the first time i am seeing joy in your face for the past couple of hours...

now yall can see his motive from his post... to come here and make people look stupid and brag about it...

[size=18pt]lets all show him some love... lets all look stupid so he can feel good of him self[/size]

if speculation is an offense then it is an offense for nairaland to allow it...
i speculate that you are dating that girl is an offense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How Should I Pay My Tithe? / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos) / God Is Dead. The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.