Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel (15535 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2013
^
pardon? What's the difference between both?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by Joagbaje(m): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2013
The word means "minister " or messenger . So a christian minister who serves is an angel in this sense . It also means pastor .

Revelation 2:12
And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; . . . KJV

"Write this letter to the leader of the church in Pergamos:. . .. LNT

So we have the human angels by the virtue of their ministerial office and we have spiritual beings called angels who are spiritual servants

Galatians 4:14
. .. but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2013
I guessed as much. I'd try not to derail. But looking at the context of 1 cor 11:10, i have looked up to some commentaries. Whats your take on that verse. A commentary was giving an illustration using a jewish culture, it was more like a proposition. Do you have contrary thought? Safe to say the angel used there also mean leader?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

The word means "minister " or messenger . So a christian minister who serves is an angel in this sense . It also means pastor .

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; . . . KJV

"Write this letter to the leader of the church in Pergamos:. . .. LNT

So we have the human angels by the virtue of their ministerial office and we have spiritual beings called angels who are spiritual servants

Galatians 4:14
. .. [size=18pt]but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.[/size]

why would paul refer to Jesus 'as an angel of God'?

or

why would paul gave a parrallel refference of an angel to jesus?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

why would paul refer to Jesus 'as an angel of God'?

keep quiet i beg you... show us verse jesus was called michael or michael was called jesus or jesus is an archangel.
“He [God] has [size=18pt]not[/size] put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels” (2:5).

whom will it be in subjection? Jesus, “the appointed heir of all things” (Hebrews 1:2). “All authority” has been given, not to any angel, but to Jesus (Matthew 28:18). All angels, authorities, and powers “have been made subject to Him” (1 Peter 3:22). “In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him” (Hebrews 2: 8 ). Jesus, therefore, is not Michael, the archangel, “for it was [size=18pt]not[/size] to angels that God subjected the world to come” (Hebrews 2:5).
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

keep quiet i beg you... show us verse jesus was called michael or michael was called jesus or jesus is an archangel.
“He [God] has [size=18pt]not[/size] put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels” (2:5).

whom will it be in subjection? Jesus, “the appointed heir of all things” (Hebrews 1:2). “All authority” has been given, not to any angel, but to Jesus (Matthew 28:18). All angels, authorities, and powers “have been made subject to Him” (1 Peter 3:22). “In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is not subject to him” (Hebrews 2: 8 ). Jesus, therefore, is not Michael, the archangel, “for it was [size=18pt]not[/size] to angels that God subjected the world to come” (Hebrews 2:5).

that was RUDE!, YOUR APPROACH was very rude!, besides, im replying someone whom i quoted his post, cant you be honest to observe courtesy?

we are still on the defination of an angel,

you are the one who first mention micheal here, you are jumping exegical holes like an antelop beign pursued by a frustrated hunter grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Benalvino,

i knew that the VENOM of the last long argument on this issue i had with you still remain in you and causing you pain, sorry here is the link again below;

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/31

your tricks and lies were exposed, even your forgeries were captured and saved duly, as our discussion goes i will be throwing them on your face. i deliberately coded your blushes. so that you cant deny them or someone taking you serious.

go back to the Topic, as we want to build the topic from defination

the op was making a refference to 'one' singular person

while you are making a case for 'plural' persons 'Angels'
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

that was RUDE!, YOUR APPROACH was very rude!, besides, im replying someone whom i quoted his post, cant you be honest to observe courtesy?

we are still on the defination of an angel,

you are the one who first mention micheal here, you are jumping exegical holes like an antelop beign pursued by a frustrated hunter grin grin grin grin

I know your religion taught you Jesus is an angel... They went further to say he is Michael the archangel... So lets cut long story short...

from your many post in other threads you have stated that Jesus is Michael. Your religion teaches that... Try not to come as a sheep
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2013
@bernimoor did God subject everything to an angel?

a:yes
b:no

Pick one
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

I know your religion taught you Jesus is an angel... They went further to say he is Michael the archangel... So lets cut long story short...

from your many post in other threads you have stated that Jesus is Michael. Your religion teaches that... Try not to come as a sheep

1, what is my religion?

and

add your evidence where i admit such, and not 'as you think' which i have corrected you but you still dont adjust,

if not you cant escape beign tagged again for this 'FORCEFULL IMPOSITION'
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2013
the question is still at the defination level, [size=18pt]who is an angel?[/size]

you cant defend what you dont duly know, many blindly say different things about angels,as if they eat together and stay in the same apartment but dont even know who angel was again; [size=18pt]who is an angel?[/size]

you will be surprised that from the defination, angel are NOT what many thought they are.

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

1, what is my religion?

and

add your evidence where i admit such, and not 'as you think' which i have corrected you but you still dont adjust,

if not you cant escape beign tagged again for this 'FORCEFULL IMPOSITION'
You are a jehovah's witness... Simple as that. And yes you admit it am in a bus travelling atm so I can't go to my thread now to show you. But remember when I showed you the contradiction from watchtower and the way you react... Supporting them and asking me to give you page number so you can check from your watchtower cd rom.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE: the question is still at the defination level, [size=18pt]who is an angel?[/size]

you cant defend what you dont duly know, many blindly say different things about angels,as if they eat together and stay in the same apartment but dont even know who angel was again; [size=18pt]who is an angel?[/size]

you will be surprised that from the defination, angel are NOT what many thought they are.

I have answered this many times... So I want you to answer the simple yes or no question first... You and I know that you answering that question will end the argument instantly
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2013
lie no 1,

benalvino:
You are a jehovah's witness... Simple as that. [size=18pt]And yes you admit it am in a bus travelling atm so I can't go to my thread now to show you.[/size]

you wanted to jokinkly force that assertion!
[size=18pt]im NOT a JW![/size] if you have issues with them go and solve it out!

im tagging this (2#a)

you think its a joke! 'a bus travelling atm'[/i]really, and [i]'you can't go to my thread now to show me' when we never saw each other from Adam,

lie no 2

But remember when I showed you the contradiction from watchtower and the way you react... Supporting them and asking me to give you page number so you can check from your watchtower cd rom.

you did not show any contradiction! all what you did was to quote them 'out of context' to promote a wrong view about them, up till now you could not provide the 'second magazine' where you lied that they were reffering to jesus as plural 'angels' but rather 'because they might have spoken about the fallen angels that were not sent by God but came to manufacture bodies for themselves, they affirm that 'God did not send angels'(fallen angels) but 'his son'

you, like the devil does, remove their comments from several contexes of original paragraphs and criminally put them together in another concorted form to fan sentiment towards them and you posed it as 'contradiction'
https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/29

did i tell you that i have thier cd rom? did nt you even admit that you are 'more Jehovahs Witnesses' ?

so, what stops me from defending them(jw) if (some) of their argument are in line with what i reseached?

if you are honest i copied a link of where i got convinced about the Angel issue, by RAY FOUCHER, isn'nt it?

[size=18pt]who is an angel? thats the question[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

I have answered this many times... So I want you to answer the simple yes or no question first... You and I know that you answering that question will end the argument instantly

[size=14pt]you jump into a new thread and said you have already answered a question? where sir, thats strange![/size] im not aware of that, maybe you can respect others and duly state who angels are ON THIS THREAD, not for my sake.ok? but im sure you may not

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

[size=14pt]you jump into a new thread and said you have already answered a question? where sir, thats strange![/size] im not aware of that, maybe you can respect others and duly state who angels are ON THIS THREAD, not for my sake.ok? but im sure you may not

You are asking me a question I have already answered before. Its not the first time we are on this so stop acting like its new between you and I.

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/30#16753568

That is your statement that Jesus is Michael the archangel.

This link https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/31#16771512

Is where you define angel and made a bad mistake. You said Jesus was an angel and you also said angels are spirits. You try to say humans are angels. Like the statement human messengers and spirit messengers.

Anyhow you put it jesus was not an angel befor he came to earth.

Me n you know that angels are servant of God and that is their nature. To minister...

Phil 2:5-7 says Jesus was not a servant at first then he took the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of man...

Simple as that he was not an angel.

The link above show your definition of angel... Cut long story short. Was the world subjected to an angel? Yes or no.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino

what an irony! you demostrate a sign of frustration you earlier spoke about?

on page 23, you advised someone against attack, below;

anyway im taking that advice of your, im going to 'treat every attack with a grain of salt. when attack on a debate it shows sign of frustration'

im tagging this irony situation as (1#k)

meh... am not frustrated... I agree with what he said... he says you are a monkey and i said yes... you are one
and trust me i agree with him... I use to tell him to stop but no point at the moment cause i confirmed it my self...
yeah you should take it as a grain of salt...
no need to feel bad cause you log on to nairaland
well i still agree with him and true2god. I thought he was talking out of hate... now i see why you change your ID and lie you are not barister, that barister is your elder bro...
I see why you lie you not JW at first but you are a fan of JW...
you just trying too hard. soon you will change your ID again and like that bernimoore was your son.

This is me replying you in my thread... True2god identify you as barister when he recognise your pattern of posting you lies it wasn't you... Later you lied barister is your brother that is why you post message exactly like the way he did... Laugh wan kill me... Then when I say you a jw you say no but you are a fan of jw lmao...anytime someone talks about jw you defend them believe all they believe yet you are not one... Did they excommunicate you and you are looking for them to take you back?

When I say they contradict them self instead of you to ignore it cause like you said you are not jw you challenge me to bring evidence. If U R like this when U say U not one of them I take it like a grain of salt
https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/28#16725419
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
This guy always ask to prove where the father son n holy spirit are called one God...

That's something i can't do but the evidence refer all of them as God.

But when ask to prove where Jesus is called Michael he says he has been showing me evidence lol.

Jesus have somany names and Michael is not one...

Then his biased minded friend truthislight came and said he has been showing evidence that Jesus is Michael.... Laugh wan kill me.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino: This guy always ask to prove where the father son n holy spirit are called one God...

That's something i can't do but the evidence refer all of them as God.

But when ask to prove where Jesus is called Michael he says he has been showing me evidence lol.

Jesus have somany names and Michael is not one...

Then his biased minded friend
truthislight came and said he has been showing evidence that Jesus is Michael.... Laugh wan kill me.

^^^

I dont like discussing with liars/deceitful illogical and unreasonable people, hence i try to stay away from you. I am not on this thread, why that ^ ? Why mention me instead of focusing on the topic ?

I dont know why you have to refer to me in your directionless way.

Even others on the thread tried to address issues on this thread unlike you that is confused from inside out. Am not even on this THREAD to start with, why bring my name in ? Why not face the topic ?

Keep your own and dont mention my name if not for the sake of argument to a specific point and thread i am involved in.

I repeat: i hate liars and deceitful persons, hence, dont mention my name if you are not addressing an argument i made on the thread.

I dont know you, you dont know me, mind your business.

Except on topic of debate, dont reference my name/ID again. smiley
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

I dont like discussing with liars/deceitful illogical and unreasonable people, hence i try to stay away from you. I am not on this thread, why that ^ ? Why mention me instead of focusing on the topic ?

I dont know why you have to refer to me in your directionless way.

Even others on the thread tried to address issues on this thread unlike you that is confused from inside out. Am not even on this THREAD to start with, why bring my name in ? Why not face the topic ?

Keep your own and dont mention my name if not for the sake of argument to a specific point and thread i am involved in.

I repeat: i hate liars and deceitful persons, hence, dont mention my name if you are not addressing an argument i made on the thread.

Lol I saw you spying that's why I called your name... Besides thati am not here to argue endlessly.. Help your friend answer the simple question. So that the discussion will be over. I use to ignore you because you were childish but now I want to see how you can handle it when I behave a bit like you...

Am a liar yes according you. Am not the one who has predicted the end of the world numerous times though.

I have the right to mention your name :p it has something to do with you.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

Lol I saw you spying that's why I called your name... Besides thati am not here to argue endlessly.. Help your friend answer the simple question. So that the discussion will be over. I use to ignore you because you were childish but now I want to see how you can handle it when I behave a bit like you...

Am a liar yes according you. Am not the one who has predicted the end of the world numerous times though.

I have the right to mention your name :p it has something to do with you.

Sharrap !
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

You are asking me a question I have already answered before. Its not the first time we are on this so stop acting like its new between you and I.

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/30#16753568

That is your statement that Jesus is Michael the archangel.

This link https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/31#16771512

Is where you define angel and made a bad mistake. You said Jesus was an angel and you also said angels are spirits. You try to say humans are angels. Like the statement human messengers and spirit messengers.

Anyhow you put it jesus was not an angel befor he came to earth.

Me n you know that angels are servant of God and that is their nature. To minister...

Phil 2:5-7 says Jesus was not a servant at first then he took the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of man...

Simple as that he was not an angel.

The link above show your definition of angel... Cut long story short. Was the world subjected to an angel? Yes or no.

step by step, ok, maybe you wait till we build the topic to that stage, we want to identify 'the subject matter' who is an Angel. so wait for some other honest people who can define it.

you would have defined Angel since but like i said earlier, you cant, before we move unto who is, and who is not, thats logical, [/b]you came into a thread to show how pained you are when i rubbed your face on the mud of lies by codding them.

dont derail another man's thread ok?

im not a JW, and you are yet to prove it, i dont need to change my i.d, that someone speculate that the way i post resembles another persons of which i said is my brother, was it not me that refer true2God to that same site? and how does that become a proof? i dont know! how it concerns what an angel was, i dont know but rather your failure to simply define who angels are, it doesnt take some other people time to do that.

[b]defending part of jw teaching which i feel also correspond with ray foucher who is not JW does not make me one, but you are pained, sorry. i might hurt you more
, but people will get bored.

did you ever admit that you are a Jehovahs witnesses? answer that now.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel pls define an Angel

so that we can build from that, thanks
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

Sharrap !

hahahhaha you wan kill me with laugh
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

^^^

I dont like (1)discussing with liars/(2)deceitful (3)illogical and (4)unreasonable people, hence i try to stay away from you. I am not on this thread, why that ^ ? Why mention me instead of focusing on the topic ?

I dont know why you have to refer to me in your (5)directionless way.

CHAI! this is a digrace to you benal.

Again, the person you refered to has denied you and[b] even qualifying you with 5 good characters worth thinking [/b]of,only if you are the reasonable type.
(bolded above) is not good if you are to be taken seriously.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino

frosbel,

pls permit me to quote what benalvino earlier said that he had defined, of which he lied! to have adressed, but rather, he made a criminal and forceful denial of HIS OWN defination below;

he claimed that i defined angel on page 31 of the tread, but it was on page 27, he tried to twist everything,

i knew that so i tagged it (1#h)
https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/27#16771512

its here, if you cant open the thread;
how can a normal person quote these below, and turn back to deny it is a misery!

can other people help me to see it,

benalvino:

[size=18pt]malak:[/size] a messenger
Original Word: מַלְאָך
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: malak
Phonetic Spelling: (mal-awk')
[size=18pt]Short Definition: angel[/size]

[size=18pt]aggelos: an angel, messenger[/size]
Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aggelos
Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
Short Definition: an angel, messenger
Definition: a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.

After the defination supplied above by benalvino's post, he turned round to still deny the meaning in his post below;

Benalvino:you making your self look more and more desperate... keep trying grin
common sense will tell you angelos and malawk are not same

see bolded from your own quote! im laughing here! grin grin grin are you reffering to the pronouciaion of malawk and angellos that they dont sound same way? is it neccesary, what common sense are you talking? do you need big lenses? even in your quote above, you denied the obvious is a shame! you see what trinity doctrine has caused you, a virus, i told you to go back to school, you dont even know your left from right, you are confused, go take a rest...im tagging this posts of contradiction of yours[size=18pt] 1(#h)[/size]

Now where have i made a mistake, he cant point it out!

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
just one of the reason benalvino was qualified with these 5 among others

(1)a liar/(2)deceitful (3)illogical and (4)unreasonable (5)directionless .

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Joagbaje:

Angels are servants, we have spiritual angels ,and human angels

so far this is the defination we have defined by someone on the thread without hesitation, do we all agree? if there is any objection, can it be raised now?

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol frosbel please also permit him to use the toilet... Very funny...

Angels are of different classes like saraphims, archangel.. So which etc.

now U and I know Satan is a angel... So the question is who is Satan a messenger to?

I want you to have it in you head that angels are there nature whether they are messenggers or not... They are made angels and humans are made humans...

Again you thought I contradict my self but nope... The word Malawk has 2 translation... There are many words like that in the bible Hebrew or Greek.

look up messenger and angel to understand.

Are the saraphims messengers? Iask you 2 questions hope U answer them
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino: Lol frosbel please also permit him to use the toilet... Very funny...

oh you think its funny,

it is a normal cortesy and a sign of respect to engage the permission of the OP before you post another topic from another thread, or even vent anger you incure during the torment you experienced on the 'firstborn thread'

you lack all the training, abi!

why dont you deny the tagged 1(#h) where you obviously contradict your own defination of angel

Angels are of different classes like saraphims.

now is and I know Satan a messenger?

Are the saraphims messengers?

you like jumping stages, you have not define angel on this thread,except the one i helped you to lift which you cannot deny, it is important, or should we live the defination i lifted for you in 1(#h), if you dont contend it then it stands.

then we move to next,

Are the saraphims messengers?

are saraphims not messengers, if not tell us!
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

oh you think its funny,

it is a normal cortesy and a sign of respect to engage the permission of the OP before you post another topic from another thread, or even vent anger you incure during the torment you experienced on the 'firstborn thread'

you lack all the training, abi!

why dont you deny the tagged 1(#h) where you obviously contradict your own defination of angel

you like jumping stages, you have not define angel on this thread,except the one i helped you to lift which you cannot deny, it is important, or should we live the defination i lifted for you in 1(#h), if you dont contend it then it stands.

then we move to next,

are saraphims not messengers, if not tell us!

Hahahaha sign of respect... You are still funny. Because you are pretending... The first time you post a link from my thread you didn't ask for permission.

So which one is worst to ask and do it without getting permission from oga frosbel or you dont ask but you do it?

saraphims are not messengers they are care takers of God's throne...

Again I have define angel for you else where I want you to cut long story short...

Was the world subjected to angel? Yes or no.

Is Satan a messenger?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino: Lol frosbel please also permit him to use the toilet... Very funny...

Angels are of different classes like saraphims, archangel.. So which etc.

now U and I know Satan is a angel... So the question is who is Satan a messenger to?

I want you to have it in you head that angels are there nature whether they are messenggers or not... They are made angels and humans are made humans...

Again you thought I contradict my self but nope... The word Malawk has 2 translation... There are many words like that in the bible Hebrew or Greek.

look up messenger and angel to understand.

Are the saraphims messengers? Iask you 2 questions hope U answer them

Sharrap !

Empty head !

They are all angels, hence messengers irrespective of their hierachy.

benalvino:
saraphims, .

archangel..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How Should I Pay My Tithe? / Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good? / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.