Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel (15532 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

Hahahaha sign of respect... You are still funny. Because you are pretending... The first time you post a link from my thread you didn't ask for permission.

So which one is worst to ask and do it without getting permission from oga frosbel or you dont ask but you do it?

saraphims are not messengers they are care takers of God's throne...

Again I have define angel for you else where I want you to cut long story short...

Was the world subjected to angel? Yes or no.

Is Satan a messenger?

Empty head !

Who ask the saraph to take care of "God's throne" ?

You are a disgrace to the name "christianity".

If God asked the saraphs to take care of his throne, what does that make them ? Smh.

You are useless to this forum.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

Empty head !

Who ask the saraph to take care of "God's throne" ?

You are a disgrace to the name "christianity".

If God asked the saraphs to take care of his throne, what does that make them ? Smh.

You are useless to this forum.

Mumu if you ask a gate man to guide your house is he delivering message?

use your head... While angel means messengers not all angels are messengers e.g Satan...

Again the guys who brings letter to you or deliver letters cannot be seen as angels.

When you realize that messenger means different things including angel. You should consider how you use it.

Dogs go to messenges too... Pigeons deliver messages too... Lets call them angels if that is the case.

I know you hate liars but your bias won't let you hate the watchtower that have lied several times about the 2nd coming of Christ and continue to lie about the generation that will not pass away. You just accept the lie as truth cheesy
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

Sharrap !

Empty head !

They are all angels, hence messengers irrespective of their hierachy.

Is Satan a messenger or not
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
v
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
v
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

Mumu if you ask a gate man to guide your house is he delivering message?

use your head... While angel means messengers not all angels are messengers e.g Satan...

Again the guys who brings letter to you or deliver letters cannot be seen as angels.

When you realize that messenger means different things including angel. You should consider how you use it.

Dogs go to messenges too... Pigeons deliver messages too... Lets call them angels if that is the case.

I know you hate liars but your bias won't let you hate the watchtower that have lied several times about the 2nd coming of Christ and continue to lie about the generation that will not pass away. You just accept the lie as truth cheesy

Sharrap !

Sending a gate man to pack blocks is a message.

Sending him to fan me is a message.

Sending him to watch my house is a message. etc, etc, etc.

You see ? This is why i call you empty head !

Delivering words of mouth is just a type of message, but then, your head cannot carry it, you will start going in circles, if that does not work, you will stand one place and start jumping up and down.

What a waste of time you are ?

Sending my son to hold something for me or carry something for me is not a message unless he is to deliver words !

Smh. I wish to leave you in your delusion
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
benalvino:

Is Satan a messenger or not

You mean a rebellious messenger/a one time servant ?

Infact, go and play in the sand.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

You mean a rebellious messenger/a one time servant ?

Infact, go and play in the sand.

Why dont you people like yes or no questions ? Answer yes or no... Lol
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
truthislight:

Sharrap !

Sending a gate man to pack blocks is a message.

Sending him to fan me is a message.

Sending him to watch my house is a message. etc, etc, etc.

You see ? This is why i call you empty head !

Delivering words of mouth is just a type of message, but then, your head cannot carry it, you will start going in circles, if that does not work, you will stand one place and start jumping up and down.

What a waste of time you are ?

Sending my son to hold something for me or carry something for me is not a message unless he is to deliver words !

Smh. I wish to leave you in your delusion

Lol all this talks you can't distinguish between errand and message.

So what is the message the gate man is carrying? Lol blocks?

Sending him to fan you is a message? Lol what kind of message is that?
If he sent is angel to deliver a message they do it by giving the other person the message... Was it an errand or task? Yes

Was the angels carrying a message? Yes
So that means they are messengers.

If he sent and angel to fan you... He sent the angel on an errand... The angel did not carry any message but was told to do a task which is fanning you...

You dont know what message and messenger means then.

yes or no
Is Satan a messenger? If yes to who?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
AH! even b4 i said anything you are rendered Clueless! poor you benalvino grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
BERNIMOORE: AH! even b4 i said anything you are rendered Clueless! poor you benalvino grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha... Maybe you can't answer the simple yes or no question. Just answer it let the argument close.

you will need to realize that the angels are what they are regardless of them being messengers or not...
this is the reason you don't want to answer if Satan is a messenger or not...
let me see... Satan a created angel a messenger of God... turns rebellious and now he is not a messenger to God and not a messenger to any thing i know of... yet he never stops being an angel.

this will show you that the word angel means two things one it is their nature... two it is a messenger.
aggelos: an angel, messenger
Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aggelos
Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
Short Definition: an angel, messenger

that is why i told you it is not the same and you did what you do best to misunderstand me, thinking i was talking on how the words malawk and aggellos sound differently.

when humans like a prophet dies... they don't become an angel. yes their spirit goes to God but angels are a spiritual nature of servants.

our nature is Adam or human in English we can also be messengers which means angels... the question you have to ask is did God create us as angels or humans? or we are referred to be angels because angel means messenger?

i hope you get where am coming from...
the quote below is a statement you made so i want you to cut long story short... according to you jesus is an archangel because he came with the voice of an archangel
BERNIMOORE: benalvino,

lets start from the first two question you raised, so that i can treat objections to it before proceeding,

(1)

i have showed you from 2 bibles directly, but you call them distorted, so you have problem with the bible and not me! when you have not got your facts right,but you will see that they are not distorted as we moved on, thank God its not NWT, so i have discharged my duty to clarify using 2 of the oldest bibles not one; Dual Rhelms, and darby bible i can add more bibles to the list, if you want.

(2)

easy one too;

jesus as an archangel himself will use the 'voice he possessed that is his own voice as archangel' see it;

1 Thessalonians 4:16 (kjv)

For [size=14pt]the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel[/size],

objection?

"the statement Jesus as an archangel him self will use the voice of an archangel"
this is like saying truthislight will use the voice of truthislight... it doesnt make sense at all. if you a man then use the voice of a girl it makes sense.

For [size=14pt]the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel[/size],

the lord himself will use the voice of the archangel means he is not the archangel.

bernimoor himself will use the voice of truthislight. does it makes you truth is light?
if you will conclude jesus is michael the archangel you have to conclude that he is GOD too... as you can say the Bernimoor cuts the text in half so that he can deceive... he refuse to add [size=18pt]"and with the trumpet of God"[/size]
if Jesus comes with the trumpet of God that means he is God too... he was trying to hide this so he cut some text out of the verse

https://www.nairaland.com/1318212/firstborn-does-it-mean-first/27#16721665
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by okeyxyz(m): 4:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Joagbaje:

Angels are servants, we have spiritual angels ,and human angels

Huh?? Can you explain this better? Reminds me of what someone said some years ago: "There is spirit-spirit, spirit-soul and spirit-body ...". I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by peedeeasobie(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2013
@ WONDERFUL.
There is nobody that will listen to ur version of Trinity that will not come to d same conclusion as Frosbel though Frosbel is WRONG!

What is biblical trinity? There is only one God. We don't have two or three Gods, No.
We must not look at God with the diminished human eyes or understanding. God is infinite and inexhaustible. God is a Spirit and Spirits give birth thru words. (Bear this in mind while we continue)

There was never a Jesus in heaven before He came on earth. He has always existed as the Word of God never seperate from the Father. He existed IN God. He was the Word of God. He never had a different life from God.

When the fulness of time came, God spoke the Word, the Word was conveyed by Gabriel and believed by Mary. That Word became flesh in Mary. The bible already told us that the Word is God.

Jesus is the Word of God that has always been in God and that word is God.

Remember when He said " ...Abraham, rejoiced to see my day..." And the Jews were not angry but when He said "... Before Abraham was, I am". They picked up stones to cast at him. Why? Is it because He insinuated He was older than Abraham? No.

Its because of a phrase He used. "I am". Jesus ddnt say "before Abraham was, I was". He said "before Abraham was, I am". He made himself equal with God by that statement! The jews remembered that only God ever used dat phrase before to Moses. "Tell them that "I am" sent thee.
Jesus Is God! Read also Philipians 2:6: He thought it not robbery to be equal with God but humbled himself unto death!

Who is the Holy Spirit?
God never leaves his throne! When He wants to do sumtn, "a" personality who is "his" personality leaves his him, God and goes to accomplish that objective. That personality is the Holy Spirit.
He is not less in quality. He is the same with the one on the throne and can be in multiple places doing different things at the same time yet He is not diminished!
The Holy Spirit is God!

This is the manifestation of God in different personalities!

If u guys tell me to teach more, I will teach the main shocker!
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2013
benalvino:

If he sent is angel to deliver a message they do it by giving the other person the message... Was it an errand or task? Yes

If he sent and angel to fan you... He sent the angel on an errand... The angel did not carry any message but was told to do a task which is fanning you...

yes or no
Is Satan a messenger? If yes to who?

see :

"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." (Revelation 7:1).

Is that ^ a word of mouth ?

Is that not a message they were sent ?

Your empty head is a disgrace and unfortunately you are rubbing it on me.

The angels are there to do what ever they are asked to do.

So also are the work the saraph and Cherubs sent to do whatever they are doing.

Smh.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight:

see :

"And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." (Revelation 7:1).

Is that ^ a word of mouth ?

Is that not a message they were sent ?

Your empty head is a disgrace and unfortunately you are rubbing it on me.

The angels are there to do what ever they are asked to do.

So also are the work the saraph and Cherubs sent to do whatever they are doing.

Smh.

lol that is an errand a task to do... messengers carries message from one person to another don't you get it... know the difference between messengers and message. then look up errands.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Any one that is interested should see the meaning of Messenger :

http://www.google.com/m?q=the+meaning+of+messenger&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=messenger

>> One who carries message or performs errands.

and:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/messenger

>> One who carries message or goes on errands, especially as a matter of duty or business.

etc, etc, etc.

^^^

This is why i dont waste time to debate with certain empty heads again, until you called me into this. Smh
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2013
benalvino:

Hahahaha... Maybe you can't answer the simple yes or no question. Just answer it let the argument close.

you will need to realize that the angels are what they are regardless of them being messengers or not...
let me see... Satan a created angel a messenger of God... turns rebellious and now he is not a messenger to God and not a messenger to any thing i know of... yet he never stops being an angel.

this will show you that the word angel means two things one it is their nature... two it is a messenger.

that is why i told you it is not the same and you did what you do best to misunderstand me, thinking i was talking on how the words malawk and aggellos sound differently.

when humans like a prophet dies... they don't become an angel. yes their spirit goes to God but angels are a spiritual nature of servants.

our nature is Adam or human in English we can also be messengers which means angels... the question you have to ask is did God create us as angels or humans? or we are referred to be angels because angel means messenger?

the quote below is a statement you made so i want you to cut long story short... according to you jesus is an archangel because he came with the voice of an archangel

Empty head !

Satan is a fallen angel.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight: Any one that is interested should see the meaning of Messenger :

http://www.google.com/m?q=the+meaning+of+messenger&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=messenger

>> One who carries message or performs errands.

and:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/messenger

>> One who carries message or goes on errands, especially as a matter of duty or business.

etc, etc, etc.

^^^

This is why i dont waste time to debate with certain empty heads again, until you called me into this. Smh

exactly... now let me repeat my self again...
benalvino:

If he sent and angel to fan you... He sent the angel on an errand... The angel did not carry any message [/b]but [b]was told to do a task which is fanning you...

the bold is the point am making.... you send someone on an errand to deliver a message... he is carrying a message which makes him a messenger...

you send him to kill someone you did not send him to carry a messenger but you sent him on an errand or task to kill someone... he is not a messenger but a killer a hitman. you get the point? messengers carry message... their errand is to deliver the message they carry.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight:

Empty head !

Satan is a fallen angel.

you call him fallen angel abi... is he still an angel yes or no... you wont ever answer yes or no... you still running around
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2013
benalvino:

Hahahaha sign of respect... You are still funny. Because you are pretending... The first time you post a link from my thread you didn't ask for permission.

So which one is worst to ask and do it without getting permission from oga frosbel or you dont ask but you do it?

Did i ever post a nairaland link on your thread? or a link about a previous discussion on some issues no!, thats what im talking about

the link i posted on your thread demand surprise, as it expose your DUBBING of someone else work WORD FOR WORD and you even went ahead to remove the name of the author and pose it as yours. and i showed you, i wouldnt want to inform you so that you adjust.

Benalvino: saraphims are not messengers they are care takers of God's throne..

is it according to Benalvino, or according to the bible, because in benalvino's opinion,saraphims are not messengers

benalvino, i knew you are only acting based on the extent you know, yet you want to remain STANGNANT, who told you that the duty of seraphims is limited only to Gods throne?

isaiah was sent a seraphim, the seraphim went to the alter, use tongs to pick a live coal, and also with a message from God

[size=14pt]6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. [/size]7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

[size=14pt]the seraphim here no doubt carried on an assignment designated for him as a messenger

[/size]
Again I have define angel for you else where I want you to cut long story short...

what stops you from defining angel 'on this thread, why elsewhere, why not respect people on the thread by willingly define it, until i lifted it from other tread where you had contradicting opinion on your defination?

Is Satan a messenger?

you admit that satan is an angel

benalvino(m):
Lol frosbel please also permit him to use the toilet... Very funny...

Angels are of different classes like saraphims, archangel.. So which etc.

now U and I know Satan is a angel...

see your defination below;

benalvino:

[size=18pt]malak:[/size] a messenger
Original Word: מַלְאָך
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: malak
Phonetic Spelling: (mal-awk')
[size=18pt]Short Definition: angel[/size]

messenger! ok? so the issue of messenger is solved in your defination!

bolded above in your post

benalvino(m)[/b]So the question is who is Satan a messenger to?

[b]the point needed is answered in your defination! the issue of who satan is messenger to is out of this! you can create a thread for that, but at least for now, i have establish satan, and angels using your own defination that he is a messenger.

Again you thought I contradict my self but nope... The word Malawk has 2 translation... There are many words like that in the bible Hebrew or Greek.

where are the two translations?

and show me the first translations you are talking about? which is the primary translation! im waiting
look up messenger and angel to understand.

[size=14pt]you can see i have answered all your question!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2013
I had thought i am done with talking to this kind of person.

The argument is >> Angels = messengers.

And the work of a messenger = message or errand.

Errand can be to deliver a word of mouth or letter or to get a physical work done.

But he said No.

See him go:

benalvino:

exactly... now let me repeat my self again...
benalvino:

If he sent and angel to fan you... He sent the angel on an errand... The angel did not carry any message [/b]but [b]was told to do a task which is fanning you...

the bold is the point am making.... you send someone on an errand to deliver a message... he is carrying a message which makes him a messenger...

you send him to kill someone you did not send him to carry a messenger but you sent him on an errand or task to kill someone... he is not a messenger but a killer a hitman. you get the point? messengers carry message... their errand is to deliver the message they carry.

How does that stop angels from being messengers ?

How does that stop angels from doing errands ?

How does that stop saraphs and Cherubs from being messengers or Angels ?

As a messenger, Is the work of an angel restricted to delivering of words of mouth ?

What kind of argument is he even making sef ? sad

He has finished going round in circles, now he is about standing one place and jumping up and down.

You make me sick to my stomach. Exactly this way is all your argument on this forum.

Smh.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight: I had thought i am done with talking to this kind of person.

The argument is >> Angels = messengers.

And the work of a messenger = message or errand.

Errand can be to deliver a word of mouth or letter or to get a physical work done.

But he said No.

See him go:

How does that stop angels from being messengers ?

How does that stop angels from doing errands ?

How does that stop saraphs and Cherubs from being messengers or Angels ?

He has finished going round in circles, now he is about standing one place and jumping up and down.

Smh.

and again you forgot to answer if satan as a fallen angel is an angel yes or no?

try answer that question.
just yes or no. is satan an angel?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2013
BERNIMOORE: AH! even b4 i said anything you are rendered Clueless! poor you benalvino grin grin grin grin grin

BERNIMOORE: benalvino,

lets start from the first two question you raised, so that i can treat objections to it before proceeding,

(1)

i have showed you from 2 bibles directly, but you call them distorted, so you have problem with the bible and not me! when you have not got your facts right,but you will see that they are not distorted as we moved on, thank God its not NWT, so i have discharged my duty to clarify using 2 of the oldest bibles not one; Dual Rhelms, and darby bible i can add more bibles to the list, if you want.

(2)

easy one too;

jesus as an archangel himself will use the 'voice he possessed that is his own voice as archangel' see it;

objection?

"the statement Jesus as an archangel him self will use the voice of an archangel"
this is like saying truthislight will use the voice of truthislight... it doesnt make sense at all. if you a man then use the voice of a girl it makes sense.

the lord himself will use the voice of the archangel means he is not the archangel.

bernimoor himself will use the voice of truthislight. does it makes you truth is light?
if you will conclude jesus is michael the archangel you have to conclude that he is GOD too... as you can say the Bernimoor cuts the text in half so that he can deceive... he refuse to add [size=18pt]"and with the trumpet of God"[/size]
if Jesus comes with the trumpet of God that means he is God too... he was trying to hide this so he cut some text out of the verse

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2013
benalvino:

you call him fallen angel abi... is he still an angel yes or no... you wont ever answer yes or no... you still running around

Empty head !

An exminister is still a minister ?

What sort of person is this sef ?

If you go explaining, instead of saying thank you he comes up with another useless argument from his dishonest heart ?

Sickening !
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=benalvino]

i have given detail answer up there, scrol up

according to where? your opinion? you think we are here to swallow what you just opined? common, show a bible principle that says that, and not what you jush gush out

CBB, Confussion break bones

in your confused state, you forced an opinion outside the bible and even your own defination,

aggelos: an angel, [size=18pt]messenger[/size]
Short Definition: an angel, [size=18pt]messenger[/size]

in your confused state you opined, [/b]but [b]the written defination was clear and even bold enough without using big lenses grin grin grin

according to the book of benalvino, not the bible!

we are still on the defination of angels, you will learn to keep stages in arguments, ok?

this is from another thread, a disrespect to others following, you want to jump stages, i hope you dont do this in banks, how do you cope with those embarrasements? irrelevant post for now, i have other verses to show on that, but let us first establish duly the defination of angels,using the bible and not your opinion ok?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight:

Empty head !

An exminister is still a minister ?

What sort of person is this sef ?

If you go explaining, instead of saying thank you he comes up with another useless argument from his dishonest heart ?

Sickening !

you be mumu o... comparing oranges and banana.
It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." (Rev 9:14)

these are angels that are locked in bondage... they are still called angels isnt it?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Benalvino: saraphims are not messengers they are care takers of God's throne..

is it according to Benalvino, or according to the bible, because in benalvino's opinion,saraphims are not messengers

benalvino, i knew you are only acting based on the extent you know, yet you want to remain STANGNANT, who told you that the duty of seraphims is limited only to Gods throne?

isaiah was sent a seraphim, the seraphim went to the alter, use tongs to pick a live coal, and also with a message from God

isaiah 6:6
[size=14pt]6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. [/size]7 With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for.”

[size=14pt]the seraphim here no doubt carried on an assignment designated for him as a messenger

[/size]

what stops you from defining angel 'on this thread, why elsewhere, why not respect people on the thread by willingly define it, until i lifted it from other tread where you had contradicting opinion on your defination?

Is Satan a messenger?

you admit that satan is an angel

benalvino(m):
Lol frosbel please also permit him to use the toilet... Very funny...

Angels are of different classes like saraphims, archangel.. So which etc.

now U and I know Satan is a angel...

see your defination below;

benalvino:

[size=18pt]malak:[/size] a messenger
Original Word: מַלְאָך
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: malak
Phonetic Spelling: (mal-awk')
[size=18pt]Short Definition: angel[/size]

messenger! ok? so the issue of messenger is solved in your defination!

bolded above in your post

benalvino(m)[/b]So the question is who is Satan a messenger to?

[b]the point needed is answered in your defination! the issue of who satan is messenger to is out of this! you can create a thread for that, but at least for now, i have establish satan, and angels using your own defination that he is a messenger.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
@bernimoor ok lets go into meaningful discussion now... so we can get to somewhere. i am done trolling.
like i defined before i will go into more details.

object if you may... an angel means 2 things...
first a spirit being created by God to minister
the word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from... this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger...

malawk is a greek word that means messenger and the short definition is angel

so angel = messenger this applies to humans sometimes.
an angel means spirit beings with different essence of human spirit also.
the bible made clear distinction between angels and humans.
Mark 12:25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven." if we are angels we can not be like them.

again we know certain people can be called angel because messenger means angel... but angel has 2 meaning which one is exclusive for the angels in heaven and the other is use for people who are messengers of the lord of course the angels are also messengers...

now the problem is satan is called a angel but he is a messenger of no one... that is the point i am trying to make... first angel is a nature of some certain creature.

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." (Rev 9:14)
this four angels are demons...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Anybody that saw him shout on people like this will erroneously think he has useful things to say, not knowing he is an empty headed person.

benalvino: @Benimoor

keep quiet i

An empty headed person they say makes the loudest noise.

A Messenger is not an Angel

Saraphs are not messengers

Messengers only deliver words of mouth

My gate man is not a messenger of mine

Ignorance is blis
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2013
truthislight: Anybody that saw him shout on people like this will erroneously think he has useful things to say, not knowing he is an empty headed person.

An empty headed person they say makes the loudest noise.

A Messenger is not an Angel

Saraphs are not messengers

Messengers only deliver words of mouth

My gate man is not a messenger of mine

Ignorance is blis
hahahahaha... you still butt hurt... cheesy
that is what i want to see from you.
now do you know that angels are not spirits?

lmao... i want your views on this...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by truthislight: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2013
benalvino: @bernimoor ok lets go into meaningful discussion now... so we can get to somewhere. i am done trolling.
like i defined before i will go into more details.

object if you may... an angel means 2 things...
first a spirit being created by God to minister
the word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from... this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger...

malawk is a greek word that means messenger and the short definition is angel

so angel = messenger this applies to humans sometimes.
an angel means spirit beings with different essence of human spirit also.
the bible made clear distinction between angels and humans.
Mark 12:25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven." if we are angels we can not be like them.

again we know certain people can be called angel because messenger means angel... but angel has 2 meaning which one is exclusive for the angels in heaven and the other is use for people who are messengers of the lord of course the angels are also messengers...

now the problem is satan is called a angel but he is a messenger of no one... that is the point i am trying to make... first angel is a nature of some certain creature.

this four angels are demons...

Who will do that with an "empty head" like you ?

This issue has been extensively discussed in this forum, if you have any thing to disprove the facts presented there from the bible go there and do so:

https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation/1#1103279.40

Even the OP was a full participant on that thread, hence my reluctance on joining this thread, since all that i have to give has been given there already.

Benimoor, Barrister was there and represented fully with many others, fresky, Frosbel, Ijawkid, True2god, chukwudi44, Boomark, Oladegbu, pastormustwac etc, etc.

I dare you to go to that thread and disproved those facts there with the bible
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2013
BERNIMOORE: this is from another thread, a disrespect to others following, you want to jump stages, i hope you dont do this in banks, how do you cope with those embarrasements? irrelevant post for now, i have other verses to show on that, but let us first establish duly the defination of angels,using the bible and not your opinion ok?

sorry am not embarrassed i come here to have fun. non one know who i am except my closest body ijawkid. me and him have always been like this.

my intention is not to come here to build reputation and meet people lol its to have fun.
I like when i see people go insane sometimes because we are arguing.

so dont think i are.

and sorry it is not disrespectful because you your self does the same thing. stop hiding behind the bushes. lol infact hide. frosbel will tell you when to come out.

i posted a statement concerning our previous discussion which is related to this one. Jesus is an angel... then you later mention Jesus is an archangel... and that is your believe.

Ok Jesus as a messenger is an angel... just like the prophets...

I should you are verse you use to prove that jesus is an archangel with huge chunk of it omitted and you say am disrespecting people?

lol. can we go on? I have decided to have a meaningful discussion dont let me go back trolling you guys and laugh when you react...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm / How Should I Pay My Tithe? / Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.