Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (24388 Views)

MAGNIFICENT 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN MOWE / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex To Let/lease In Gbagada Phase Ii, Lagos / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Lekki With Morthgage Facility From 20year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by ezo4fta(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
spyder880: Picture updates,
nice job bro. I can see that the materials use are of high quality,and the structure is very solid. Nice work bro.

1 Like

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
ezo4fta: nice job bro. I can see that the materials use are of high quality,and the structure is very solid. Nice work bro.

Thank you, we shall continue to strive for more quality execution of project at the lowest of costs.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
The pillars for this house are now being made, pictures of work progress.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
This is the base we have made to house the pillars, it is in the center of this that the pillars will grow cheesy

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
All the other portions are ready for parapets, and the roofing of this house.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Still loving it while i learn
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
I bought more materials here today, scaffolding wood just arrived.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:34am On Nov 21, 2013
Work on the pillar base in this house still moving on.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2013
And now the pillars could start growing........

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by ezo4fta(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wow! It look nice. Quality materials,quality structure.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jadell: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Oga Spyder, i was expecting the column to be casted and these things wrapped around it. is this the best way of doing colums that goes straight onto the roof like in this case?
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
jadell: Oga Spyder, i was expecting the column to be casted and these things wrapped around it. is this the best way of doing colums that goes straight onto the roof like in this case?

I have done that method you described many times and discovered its weak points. In the case where you cast the pillars and then wrap it with these designed pillars, (we call it coating) there will be spaces between the coat and the already cast pillars.

What we do now is to stand the column rods, coat the column rods with the designed coats and then cast it full with a good mixture of concrete. This way the pillar is cast full, no gaps between the pillar and the coat. Makes the pillar stronger.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jadell: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good response. I have learnt something new from you.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
jadell: Good response. I have learnt something new from you.
Thanks a bunch.

But in some pillars cast in the old style, you can arrange a 'bogus' coat and still cast it, like this picture.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by jadell: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yea, i was expecting you were going to do something like this. But its all good, both methods are meant to achieve the same objective.
Thanks once again for the enlightenment.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2013
jadell: Yea, i was expecting you were going to do something like this. But its all good, both methods are meant to achieve the same objective.
Thanks once again for the enlightenment.

Thank you.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by gmiky: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello Boss,

Your student is anxiously waiting for the cost breakdown as usual but seemed not forth coming. I am presently building a similar 4bed Duplex here in Abuja and now ready to get started with the decking works from Monday next. Would really appreciate the cost break down of this decking to serve as a baseline for my project. Kindly share this information as you have always done as this would really save a soul.

Thank you in anticipation...
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by trumpcoat(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Classic Sample work of Marble effect paint

trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by AMAKAVIOLA: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2014
@Op plz drop ur bb pin and number hea.... tnx
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2014
AMAKAVIOLA: @Op plz drop ur bb pin and number hea.... tnx

BB pin 26DD1B44 and phone number 08033350750

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Types Of Apartments In Nigeria | Co-tenant / Heat And Mosquitoes: Inside Lagos Neighbourhood Where Residents Hardly Sleep / Why Do People Behave Very Wicked Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.