Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt (24381 Views)

MAGNIFICENT 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE IN MOWE / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex To Let/lease In Gbagada Phase Ii, Lagos / Magnificent 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Lekki With Morthgage Facility From 20year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
......even had time to stand a few column starters......

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Presence Sir, for more learning!
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Can someone help?
2s£xy:
I want to ask how much it would take to complete a duplex. It was left by my late mum and I will like to complete the house myself but i have no knowledge of building or materials. My mum built the house herself with no help from site engineer like our oga here Lol.

It's already been fenced with gate, sliding windows fixed, cemented inside, boreholed drilled. Roofed but no ceiling yet; PV ceiling bought though. Outside has been partly cemented, partly wired inside(conduit)...

It's a 4 bedroom duplex at Sango Otta.

What is needed is to complete the outside cementing, piping, wiring, sock-away pit has been dugged but my brother said it has caved in., quite a big pit, plumbering and painting, and tiling.

May be I will ask my brother for pictures.

Will 500k -700k do?
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by nnemak(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Am following this...No dulling
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
It was a very rainy day in this area, as soon as we started, this happened............

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by plasgidy: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
spyder880:

This is one of the surprising things about nature as it concerns the ground water table. Do you know that this very plot is 120 meters or less from the Port Harcourt mansion, and while we met plenty of water in the former site, this land is very dry like Enugu!

nature in did, good for oga land lord, keep the good work my dear
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
The rain was so heavy that it covered the floors of the excavation and blinding. I treated it by employing more boys to bail out the water with buckets, anything. We stood a lot more pillars before evening when the rains returned again. Praying for more sunshine tomorrow as we plan to start laying blocks in this foundation tomorrow.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2013
cleaned out the mud before continuing .....more rains......we are starting with laying blocks today, more pictures then........

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 3:11am On Aug 30, 2013
blocks offloaded some days back....

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by afoxy17: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
The rains this days is something else,pls oga syder,what is the price of blocks,5 inches,6 inches. Also which is advisable ;moulding blocks or buying blocks.Secondly,there is a certain chipping being used by builders,think its called 3/8,how efficient is it
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
Foundation block work ongoing

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
we almost completed all of the foundation blocks

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
carpentry, casting all planned for tomorrow........

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
afoxy17: The rains this days is something else,pls oga syder,what is the price of blocks,5 inches,6 inches. Also which is advisable ;moulding blocks or buying blocks.Secondly,there is a certain chipping being used by builders,think its called 3/8,how efficient is it

5" solid blocks in PH N120
6" hollow N120

making blocks or molding are both good, depending on your immediate circumstances, time and space etc. Chipping size called 3/8 is as good as others, your structural engineer should give his recommendations according to your site requirements.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Coming out so nice . . .
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by afoxy17: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2013
spyder880:

5" solid blocks in PH N120
6" hollow N120

making blocks or molding are both good, depending on your immediate circumstances, time and space etc. Chipping size called 3/8 is as good as others, your structural engineer should give his recommendations according to your site requirements.

Prof syder,thanks,thank God for the progress of the work,I pray it doesn't rain 2day
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Natudu: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Back to school. Present Sir!
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
Still coming out great
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
We are almost done with all the foundation block work in this site....

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
.....and for all the completed parts, we have boarded them with wood and cast the columns in the foundation

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
we expect to start dropping filling sand as from tomorrow morning. We plan to start filling and placing plumbing pipes in this foundation starting from tomorrow.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Humanbeans(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
This must be another masterpiece in the works.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by gmiky: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Hello Spyder880: Please check your mail...sent you a RFQ. Kindly treat urgently..tanx
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2013
gmiky: Hello Spyder880: Please check your mail...sent you a RFQ. Kindly treat urgently..tanx

Replied, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by DaVerdict: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Bro. i think Nnewi should be ur next destination, i need something like this there.. but we need to talk in private, expect my email soon. You are doing a nice job. kudos man!
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Another week for us to learn!
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Da Verdict: Bro. i think Nnewi should be ur next destination, i need something like this there.. but we need to talk in private, expect my email soon. You are doing a nice job. kudos man!

I am always willing and able and eager to serve you better my man, expecting your email Sir.
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: Another week for us to learn!

Oga, you are always very welcome Sir......
Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
we have started sand filling this foundation, but we had to back-fill with the soil dug out from the foundation first.

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
Then we took delivery of the first trip of filling sand,

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
.....and very soon, we got up to 4 huge trips, almost hiding the site with filling sand grin

Re: The Magnificent 4 Bedroom Duplex In Port Harcourt by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
sand filling continues tomorrow morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Types Of Apartments In Nigeria | Co-tenant / I was Served An Eviction Notice While My Rent Hasn't Expired. Please Help / Heat And Mosquitoes: Inside Lagos Neighbourhood Where Residents Hardly Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.