Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (51046 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh well!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
MULTI_PURPOSE:this kind of girls are under the players too..they have a stable partner but keep other guys around for various reason ranging from :to satisfy dia "hunger" wen their partner is absent,to keep them company,and they could just keep u around because they like what they see in you or you have something their partner doesn't have,as a substitute in case of breakups,for your money,or they think letting you go would rob them of your company because guys run away from girls when they turn them down,or the final reason which is also strange is for your admirance girls love being admired and feeling like someone is so madly in love with them and they get jealous when that attension is turned to someone else and also for the pretty paper.... wink

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
i 'v followed dis thread.i am a lady.and i can say dat most of what she 's writing is just a generalization based on her and d friends she has around her.some girls dont even have some of d characters she 's talkin abt.some do.but your sayin datz how girls behave is utter crap and ur research based on your small pool of friends.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Fkforyou(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
@OP..nice one....I swear I love women die....lol...their nature just seem to intrigue me...am still trying to figure them out till dis day...
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonso23:
You have a bentley, i have a buggati someone else has an audi anoda a mercedez... Would it b hasty generalisation if i said all those machines can drive you around? Doesnt matter what make it is, engine number, engine position, alloy wheels et al. All that matters is the engine's purpose... Same with ladies and their character... ( CAN YOU RELATE? )
@OP... Superb thread uve got!! ....From their posts some of the girls have indicated what group they fit into... Just saying...
nyc xplanation gee

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Beloxxy: [color=#000099][/color] grin What can I say? I can only grin in Chinese:hihihihihihihihihihihihihehehehehehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohohohohahihahahahihoho.
lol
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by jpphilips(m): 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
I think OP has some growing up to do, not because she lied about her points, but she extrapolated her personal observances.

i ve been helping my mum choose clothes for church since i was 5, does it mean that she wants me to buy her clothes?
yea! girls lie about almost everything but older gals don't lie in the manner you are presenting it, it simply tells me you are far from adulthood, i cant imagine a 29yrs old telling a BF that she was r@ped just to conceal the part she took a wrong shot at first love, matter of fact, some will tell you that you look like her first love, most adults have heard that, i don't know about you.

About P07n? lol most adults don't hide it, most working class gals have it on their rack, just that some may not like to watch it in your presence so yea! we know, ladies watch p07n.

About gooseberries, that is left for teenagers, grown women don't crash dates with 5 girl friends, except you invite her and friends because grown men will politely excuse themselves, perhaps you haven't experienced this part right? you will when you grow up.

Can you imagine inviting a 29yr old corporate executive to a dinner and she storms with her friends? hello? like where in the world does it happen? on a soiree haba! you have a very long way to go with your socials, pls trust me on that.

the rest are mere childish paroles, in 5yrs time you wont believe you wrote dose stuffs, damn!! jobless me!!

Thank God for vacation!!!! lol

9 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
splasy_duicy: Girls are indeed their own enemies, we know when a guy is a cheat we just think with time we would change him...and ninety percent never come to pass,we see all the little signs and we just stick its either because we love you too much or we planning destruction for you!!

anoda generalization.girls indeed knw dat a guy is a cheat.some dont stay cos dey want to change him.dey just blv all men cheat.so dont say 'girls '.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
jp philips: I think OP has some growing up to do, not because she lied about her points, but she extrapolated her personal observances.

i ve been helping my mum choose clothes for church since i was 5, does it mean that she wants me to buy her clothes?
yea! girls lie about almost everything but older gals don't lie in the manner you are presenting it, it simply tells me you are far from adulthood, i cant imagine a 29yrs old telling a BF that she was r@ped just to conceal the part she took a wrong shot at first love, matter of fact, some will tell you that you look like her first love, most adults have heard that, i don't know about you.

About P07n? lol most adults don't hide it, most working class gals have it on their rack, just that some may not like to watch it in your presence so yea! we know, ladies watch p07n.

About gooseberries, that is left for teenagers, grown women don't crash dates with 5 girl friends, except you invite her and friends because grown men will politely excuse themselves, perhaps you haven't experienced this part right? you will when you grow up.

Can you imagine inviting a 29yr old corporate executive to a dinner and she storms with her friends? hello? like where in the world does it happen? on a soiree haba! you have a very long way to go with your socials, pls trust me on that.

the rest are mere childish paroles, in 5yrs time you wont believe you wrote dose stuffs, damn!! jobless me!!

Thank God for vacation!!!! lol

Well said

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
ishigi:

anoda generalization.girls indeed knw dat a guy is a cheat.some dont stay cos dey want to change him.dey just blv all men cheat.so dont say 'girls '.
that's why I gave percentages..remember we don't even know the exact world population....lol

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=splasy_duicy]THIRD:most rape cases are not rape,but instead were initiated by the girls first!

did you really say dis?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
splasy_duicy: that's why I gave percentages..remember we don't even know the exact world population....lol

you said girls
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
wink[quote author=ishigi][/quote]yeah I did based on research love
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonso23:
how GIRLS think not how WOMEN think... The title of the thread was clear on that one...

i guess i will go with u nonso.i guess itz how 'girls ' think.women dont think like that.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
smiley
Nonso23:
how GIRLS think not how WOMEN think... The title of the thread was clear on that one...
your age doesn't make you a woman its your sence of maturity

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
ishigi: i 'v followed dis thread.i am a lady.and i can say dat most of what she 's writing is just a generalization based on her and d friends she has around her.some girls dont even have some of d characters she 's talkin abt.some do.but your sayin datz how girls behave is utter crap and ur research based on your small pool of friends.
the more u deny these obvious facts from the OP, the more u r bn exposed by the truth. so i'll advise dat u go n get a chair, and sit d fcck down.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonso23:

Oh! forgive my error, the thread was actually opened for teenagers, my bad
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonso23:

Oooooohhhhhhh Nooooooooo! can't believe I didn't notice that.
Thanks for this observation. I think it's cool...op, ride on!
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonso23:
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 190theclown: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
OP dont answer anyone anymore

Just dey drop the points and truth!

This topic make sense Die cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by ishigi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jenams: the more u deny these obvious facts from the OP, the more u r bn exposed by the truth. so i'll advise dat u go n get a chair, and sit d fcck down.

ur attitude is probably why you get to meet the kind of girls she described.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
OP dont answer anyone anymore

Just dey drop the points and truth!

This topic make sense Die cheesy cheesy
tnky hon

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 190theclown: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Timi1990: . My gf is one good example, follow-follow...
grin grin grin

TBH!!

Ive dated ALL kind of girls this OP has talked about

ALL KINDS!! Just name am - ive been there cheesy
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by sugardaddy1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
OP, please ride on but when you're done, create a similar thread on women 'cos I'm trying to figure out the more intriguing of the two groups.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by 190theclown: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
$ugardaddy:
OP, please ride on but when you're done, create a similar thread on women 'cos I'm trying to figure out the more intriguing of the two groups.

Oh please - what we need to know is what she'already said!
if you need to know more about women consult a 50yr old lady grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by joeace2020(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
At 15, at 20,at 40,at 50 dey are all the same. Emotional bags of sh. It

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
ishigi:

ur attitude is probably why you get to meet the kind of girls she described.
and u r still standin? i said sit d fcck down!

5 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by joeace2020(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jenams: and u r still standin? i said sit d fcck down!

.. Lady wen a reasonable man tells you to sit down, respect urself and.... Mouth to the mic.... SIT THE FVCK DOWN

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Homguy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fkforyou: @OP..nice one....I swear I love women die....lol...their nature just seem to intrigue me...am still trying to figure them out till dis day...
u go die dere Mr. Man

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
THE MEEK AND UNDERSTANDDING churchy:most of the females in this group were brought up with the belief that its a mans world so you have no choice in any say even if you are being maltreated be submissive,they are not exposed and theyy see the world through one eye,their spirits have been broken(some times),some get like that because they are well over marriagable age and have to be calm to "catch their own fish".
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by joeace2020(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
splasy_duicy: THE MEEK AND UNDERSTANDDING churchy:most of the females in this group were brought up with the belief that its a mans world so you have no choice in any say even if you are being maltreated be submissive,they are not exposed and theyy see the world through one eye,their spirits have been broken(some times),some get like that because they are well over marriagable age and have to be calm to "catch their own fish".

The hypcrites here
ishigi: i 'v followed dis thread.i am a lady.and i can say dat most of what she 's writing is just a generalization based on her and d friends she has around her.some girls dont even have some of d characters she 's talkin abt.some do.but your sayin datz how girls behave is utter crap and ur research based on your small pool of friends.
splasy_duicy: THE MEEK AND UNDERSTANDDING churchy:most of the females in this group were brought up with the belief that its a mans world so you have no choice in any say even if you are being maltreated be submissive,they are not exposed and theyy see the world through one eye,their spirits have been broken(some times),some get like that because they are well over marriagable age and have to be calm to "catch their own fish".

The hypcrites here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.