Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! (50962 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2013
THE ALL WEATHER FEMALE:they tend to be different things at the same time,they are just normal and they follow rules on how they know it to be,they are not easy to be deceived because they dont stick on one position at the same time,they could possess different qualities and they are very hard to find,they could help you save or spend your money depending on their feelings for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
"THE WOBBLY FEMALES"its my own special name for this kind of females,they lie to the extent they convince them self that the lie is true thats why you would see a girl crying out her eyes when there are evidence against her,sometimes deep down they know the truth while some are clue less,this kind of girls are often thieves,they sleep around and call it "no strings",

6 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2013
WARNING:SOME GIRLS COULD POSSESS MORE THAN ONE CHARACTERISTICS AT ONCE SO DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2013
THINGS GIRLS GET DISGUSTED ABOUT AND GUYS DONT EVER NOTICE:first and foremost who knows what a secxt is? if you do please comment

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2013
I REALLY NEED THE REPLY TO MOVE ON...............
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Imoobot(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2013
I have search google but yet no answer found. Please go on with the write-up before your spirit slacks.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by itskayode: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
i think a secxt is a guy whose actions towards a female is just all about getting the cookie jar!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
A secxt is a text message comprising of n-ude pictures and n-aasty messages,for those that enjoy such,dont ever send a secxt of an unshaven organ its disgusting,in fact an organ doesnt look good on pictures its just our curiosity that makes us look at them except the few special ones that dont get affected by them or except we ask for them,but seriously guys should start learning how to reduce those 'bushes' the size of 'your below' wont make it look any nicer.TAKE NOTE AND START SHAVING FOR A BETTER TOMMOROW.except you have a dirty girl friend of course because hair attracts infections!!

12 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Imo obot: I have search google but yet no answer found. Please go on with the write-up before your spirit slacks.
sorry you wasted your time searching for the wrong spellings.i had to respell it so that it wont be totally changed by the moderators.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
itskayode: i think a secxt is a guy whose actions towards a female is just all about getting the cookie jar!!!!!!!!
lol...nope where ever did ou get that idea from
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
If you are a guy and you have a big lip please avoid exessively w.et and sloppy k/isses, they are very disgusting,we might pretend to like them at first(we are the godes of pretense)but it gets disgusting you should also notice how she react to your ki/sses and make sure you are not swallowing half of her face!!TRUST ME ALL HER FRIENDS WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT AFTER YOUR BREAK!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Avoid talking about your toilet issues with us except we are very close to you because we also use the toilets to and we know every disgusting parts so when you think you are actually funny we begin to see a picture of a dirty disgusting dude(even if we also do worse things).

4 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
Every girl would get territorial when you always talk about your female friends,your ex.we are curious to know what type of girl you usually date but that doesnt mean you talk about them every time...

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
when a girl asks you a question,thats probably because she already knows the answer so think long and hard before you lie.

11 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
avoid slapping or pinching a girls butt, it just shows that you think she is a LovePeddler or you dont value her,you can only do that if you are very close,or you have an understanding but dont ever do that if you are in the early stage of your relationship only that can undo all your hard work! we prefare when you grab in the middle of 'something' that makes us feel wanted..

6 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
we know that we are saying stupid things when we are, we just want to see how you handle it,so you dont have to say it out loud but that doesnt mean we want to also hear stupid things to.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
When a girl sees you happy with your friend and she doesnt get happy,its not because she doesnt want you happy we actually think it must be the gossip about other females that is doing that trick thats why we actaually prefare being the foundation of your happiness!!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
can i get some comments please!!!

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Booty4me: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin

No female reply yet? Goes a long way to show sheez tellin the bitter truth cheesy

Abeg sis ride on jawe

6 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by demelza: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
splasy_duicy: can i get some comments please!!!
Comments for wetin?
Since yesterday, e never do you?
Ahn ahn kilode? angry
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
demelza:
Comments for wetin?
Since yesterday, e never do you?
Ahn ahn kilode? angry
what are you talking about?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Booty4me: grin

No female reply yet? Goes a long way to show sheez tellin the bitter truth cheesy

Abeg sis ride on jawe

lol grin
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Osgilliat(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Aunty abeg I dey enjoy you. Ride on
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by demelza: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
splasy_duicy: what are you talking about?
Dont mind me jare, just clowning around.
Seems them fellas are digging you.
Why wont they anyway?
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
demelza:
Dont mind me jare, just clowning around.
Seems them fellas are digging you.
Why wont they anyway?
am gon shock all of em..just trust me wink

2 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Girls are indeed their own enemies, we know when a guy is a cheat we just think with time we would change him...and ninety percent never come to pass,we see all the little signs and we just stick its either because we love you too much or we planning destruction for you!!

6 Likes

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by wisdomw(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
Splasy duicy @ OP I luv u & ur thread. Pls if u re on 2go add me wit wizboy1992 or bbm @ 21ACC2B4. More ink 2 ur pen
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Splasy duicy @ OP I luv u & ur thread. Pls if u re on 2go add me wit wizboy1992 or bbm @ 21ACC2B4. More ink 2 ur pen
thanx hon wink
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Osama10(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmn.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
grin
Osama10: Hmmmn.
Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by Extom(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
winkNice...
Keep it up gurl; I'm following closely.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Girls And How Our Mind Works!! by splasyduicy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Osgilliat: Aunty abeg I dey enjoy you. Ride on
tnx dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.