Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) (35883 Views)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by nwoko12: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
customized13: orji na idiot oooo, bt logically, dat market no suppose dey isi-gate ooo, bt he should make d shops affordable.
but u know that the name of the state means the children of the market the solution is not removing the market but putting walls around the market and keep the road clean thats all and no body will know there is a market not putting it down at the expence of his people its totally unfair
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by baby124: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
nwoko12: Make una come umuahia come hear gist Make i gist una small the abia governor wan distroy the umuahia main market and send the traders to 6 kms away from the town to a new ill built market thats has one main road and 6000 shops surounded by swamp and thick forest its a must oooo u must pay 170000 to the goverment then wen u enter they will tell u how much to pay later and the dead line na september 30 and na do and die affair the market has to come down on that day and the law is if u cant coup go back to u̶̲̥̅̊я village and farm my T A orji don build house on a whole street thats not enough for him pls make una ask T A orji is there a state without a central market or if he demolish the central umuahia market will he bé buried there or will his wife or children bé buried there T A ORJI LIVE AND LETS LIVE BIKONU DEMOCRACY NO BÉ DESTROTION ooooooooo T A orji when u no bé governor we live in peace we need that peace oooooo

ROTFLMAO. I had to come out of guest mode to laugh at this. Chai! Nigeria has lunatics in power. grin grin grin cheesy. Lunatics that should be caught and put in a bullion van then wrapped tight in a strait jacket. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by YesBosss(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
COOLDUN:

You should just stop ranting and commend this OP for a job well done, i can see that you are one of those people that support evil and incompetence of the devilish rulers you call your leaders.

Where did you expect the OP to snap? Government house? Governor’s office? His wife's kitchen? And Orji Uzo Kanu's home at Igbere right?

This is one of the good things the OPs in this forum are doing that makes me happy, OP, God bless you for exposing these pits of hell which the government sponsored hungry journalists are hiding for a just peanut.

Those who hate truth must surely be covered in a pit. Truth is bitter but it saves more than lie. OP, please during your next visit extends your search light to other areas. God will punish the rulers and their entire generations for rewinding the development of this country to 10 centuries backwards. OP, I love this as an Igbo man who love and live in truth. God bless you. More greases and batteries to your elbow/camera my dear.

God bless you.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by digitalman: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lol why is anyone shocked? Abia has always been the dirtiest state in Nigeria. Onitsha, Anambra is following
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerians from the SW really need to travel to Iboland and see the continous disgrace of Leadership.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Kingspin(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
So only Enugu first int'l flight can easily got a Close Thread.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by alotofgrace(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
those ones small na....I did my NYSC for dia......in Umuahia.... .Oghene!!!! and the governor picture dey all the Streets with the message" OCHENDO IS WORKING". copers hate the guy sha!! all he does is to acquire land, build estates for his boys....if he paint one house e go put ochendo is working. he pays teachers every 3 or 4 mnths. 2 bad
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Zane2point4(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Am even dissapointed,I didn't see much of the rd I wanted to see here,I was born in aba and have lived in aba for like 27yrs now so every thing I say is very valid.Its obvious the OP didn't cover much of aba rds,if she did I would have been very happy,roads like Ohanku rd,omuma rd,okigwe rd,aba owerri rd etc just need to be closed and declared as a death trap.Upon the high revenue generated in aba,do you know I even pay noise pollution bill of 20k in aba per mnth?Do you know that we pay sanitation levy yet no proper development and drainage in our rds,to me aba should be declared state of emergency cause definitly some thing has to be done.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by success9(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2013
to think that this governor sent two ex-commissioners to channels tv about two weeks ago to come paint the whole of abia as d paris of the east is a shame.

Leadership in such mannerisms should b adequately disgraced...
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by success9(m): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Zane2point4: Am even dissapointed,I didn't see much of the rd I wanted to see here,I was born in aba and have lived in aba for like 27yrs now so every thing I say is very valid.Its obvious the OP didn't cover much of aba rds,if she did I would have been very happy,roads like Ohanku rd,omuma rd,okigwe rd,aba owerri rd etc just need to be closed and declared as a death trap.Upon the high revenue generated in aba,do you know I even pay noise pollution bill of 20k in aba per mnth?Do you know that we pay sanitation levy yet no proper development and drainage in our rds,to me aba should be declared state of emergency cause definitly some thing has to be done.

That is unbelievable; and i think its not right to pay levies...
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by ugoani(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2013
Really am not interest in any tribalistic conversation' but my observation in these pictures even as true as they were is that all of them were snapped from the same and one location or call it street or road and sincerely this cannot represent an entire town.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by shejane: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2013
@op show me a state in dis co3 dat is nt lyk dat pls, all our state govs ar sleeping because der took sleeping pills nd jona took dead pills. So wwhch way
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by oneliegeria: 5:57am On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin Your sister must be real ugly to want to be married in a slum like that.Make sure she treats herself for elephantitis every 6 months hehehehe.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Frankilism(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2013
we should do more of dis so dat our leaders wil wake up,bravo yoruba friend
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Luciandos(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2013
@Op, you did a good job.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Soludo11: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Absolute Joblessness!You only want to report the bad areas,didn't you see the nice roads completed and others still under construction?Next month you will still accompany your other sister to Idunoba, all in the name of marriage.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by kacey: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
The OP did a fantastic job, @Afam,it seems TA orji Paid u to protect his image on net,as his busy showing his false gud Governance on AIT news bar and NTA.This is not d issue of tribal ,lets call a spade a spade.TA Orji is d worst Governor in Naija and in our Generation. 98% of all Aba RDS are like DAT.I live in Aba.Abians are weeping undecided and can't wait for his unfocus administration to come to an end.the damage he has caused Abia,Aba is 3 much.He failed in all aspect, he has bin busy pasting his pic every wia,eg.keke,Buses,dustbin, etc.God pls com to our help.Orji Uzo Kalu his Boss is even better dan him.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Abagworo(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
I think the OP's thread is more of revealing FG's flaws than the State government as that is a federal road. Why hasn't anyone noticed the irony? Its like blaming Amaechi for East-West road. However I believe majority of inner roads in Aba is bad and some may be worse. Even the Aba-Opobo road is also a federal road. Let's also blame Jonathan and PDP.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by kioboy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abagworo: I think the OP's thread is more of revealing FG's flaws than the State government as that is a federal road. Why hasn't anyone noticed the irony? Its like blaming Amaechi for East-West road. However I believe majority of inner roads in Aba is bad and some may be worse. Even the Aba-Opobo road is also a federal road. Let's also blame Jonathan and PDP.

ma dear bro i wil post bende rd pic in umuahia sdat u see wht he wrote on dat billboard (opp pos office, muahia). He should nt only claim d glory where FG hv done well like security and power. He hv been singing and claiming d praise as a result of federal troops dat stamp out kidnaping in abia. Infact many working governors reconstructed inner federal roads in their states, why is abia case diffirent? U need to see d number of houses he is building in agunyi ironsi layout. He boght empire hotel and every bilding around there, yet he is crying dat abia state dnt hv money. His son company "new idea" is d worst road construction coy on earth, come and see their poor jobs in abia state.
Ochendo lack d vision to transform abia state, he is an escape case of slowpoke, afterall one of him son is an slowpoke, so it runs in d blood just look at him very well.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kingspin: So only Enugu first int'l flight can easily got a Close Thread.

dont mind them. Ihe oma na-asa ndi a afo
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by pat4love: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
In as much as our elected office holder have not done enough to justify the money they share, but I will not also sing praise for OP because we have all this bad environment in all part of each state in Nigeria, and also you can see that some picture you see capture the contruction of work going on. The motive behind this act will not succeed I can assure you all.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by 4chi: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

My friend don't talk as if you are the only one from SW. As much as I blame Orji so much, I know that apart from lagos which was the former capital of Nigeria, there is no other SW city or state that has the capacity of being compared with the least SE state or city. If we do a comparative analysis, SE has got better leaders when you compare them to their SW counterparts since 1999. Sentiments aside, am Yoruba but due to virtue of having been to the two regions and presently working in Onitsha, am in the better position to draw that conclusion.

You are Yoruba...may shango strike you if you are not. And may shoponna's fiery flame consume you too if you are an impostor.o ba iponripongba e!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
4chi:

You are Yoruba...may shango strike you if you are not. And may shoponna's fiery flame consume you too if you are an impostor.o ba iponripongba e!

Does Sango equally strike those dat say d truth?
Dats y i like amadioha
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by ocular007(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Abia state government since the inception of the 2nd tenure of Chief T. A. Orji has made tremendous achievements in the area of water and electricity through the ministry of public utilities.
In the area of water,” a comprehensive consultancy services has been carried out on how to rehabilitate the old Umuahia Urban water scheme and other water schemes in the state through the ministry of public utilities and water Resources. The ministry is also liaising with the federal ministry of Niger Delta for the Regional water schemes in the state to be captured in the federal government’s subsidy Removal Reinvestment programme (SUREP).
This will involve the reconstruction, rehabilitation and expansion of the water schemes. Also, the rehabilitation of Umuokpara water scheme has been executed. In the area of electricity the timely intervention by the state government facilitated the inspection and pre -commissioning tests of the Completed 132kv network from Alaoji- Umuahia and the 132/33 KV injection substation equally energized. Consequently, the state government in 2011 awarded contract for the construction of 5no 33kv High Tension feeder lines from the Ohiya 2×30 MVA, 132/33kv injection substation.
The 5 No 33KV feeder lines radiates from Ohiya injection sub-station to the following locations – Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu, Ntigha Umungwa. Construction work along Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu and Umungwa has been completed while work on the Ntigha axis is in progress. This has greatly increased the electricity supply situationin Umuahia metropolis and its environs.
In addition, government initiated and completed the installation of solar energy streetlights in the following areas of Umuahia metropolis-house of Assembly junction to Bende Road, Ndume Otuka Road, Road 3 Low Cost Housing Estate, Health centre Road, World Bank, Adelabu street and Bende road which has reached about 80% completion.
Tuesday at 5:38pm · Like
Eze Obioma One of the greatest legacies of the Chief T. A. Orji’s administration in the state is the sustenance of peace in the communities. This has impacted positively on development. Through its relevant agencies like the ministry, of local government and chieftaincy Affairs, it has resolved Ezeship and , inter- community disputes in rural, grassroots communities through prompt, settlement of 76 ezeship and inter-community disputes.
The government has provided conducive environment for local government administration by taking proactive decisions ‘fed actions on security reports received from the local governments. The Abia state government has continued to pay allowances of Ndieze regularly in addition to facilitating payment of over NI00m old debts as well as arrears of salaries owed by the 17 LGAs and ensured regular prompt payment of salaries owed by local governments in the state. The state government during the period under review completed the construction of the JAAC / Ndieze secretariat crescent with asphalt by direct labour; procured and distributed 3711 300KVA transformers to the 17 local governments and institutions in the state. Government also procured and distributed 72 vehicles to the 17 transition committee chairmen and all Revenue units of the 17 LGAs as well as the principal officers of Abia state traditional Rulers council. Government has also made funds available for the renovation of the local government headquarters and also produced uniform sign posts for them. The ministry in keeping with the governor’s directive empowered 6000 Abia youths across the local government areas.
Tuesday at 5:40pm · Like
Safiya S Musa Soniiiii...how many times I don tell you say make you stop to try help those who have vehemently refused to help themselves biko? It's time wasting and energy sapping abeg..dem say the man has done wonderfully well (even though it can't be seen, nor did he say so), so wetin be your own for the matter na? All Abians are comfortable, they all have jobs, there's none hungry amongst them, poverty has be wiped clean from the land, kidnapping and Armed Robbery is a thing of the past, all roads are motorable, everyone feeds well, all the streets and homes have lights (guess there's an awesome gas turbine providing that), free education for all (did ABSU student protest recently), no hassle, no stress; all thanks to TA Orji, the most performing Governor in Nigeria

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by patrikobi: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2013
Abia state government since the inception of the 2nd tenure of Chief T. A. Orji has made tremendous achievements in the area of water and electricity through the ministry of public utilities.
In the area of water,” a comprehensive consultancy services has been carried out on how to rehabilitate the old Umuahia Urban water scheme and other water schemes in the state through the ministry of public utilities and water Resources. The ministry is also liaising with the federal ministry of Niger Delta for the Regional water schemes in the state to be captured in the federal government’s subsidy Removal Reinvestment programme (SUREP).
This will involve the reconstruction, rehabilitation and expansion of the water schemes. Also, the rehabilitation of Umuokpara water scheme has been executed. In the area of electricity the timely intervention by the state government facilitated the inspection and pre -commissioning tests of the Completed 132kv network from Alaoji- Umuahia and the 132/33 KV injection substation equally energized. Consequently, the state government in 2011 awarded contract for the construction of 5no 33kv High Tension feeder lines from the Ohiya 2×30 MVA, 132/33kv injection substation.
The 5 No 33KV feeder lines radiates from Ohiya injection sub-station to the following locations – Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu, Ntigha Umungwa. Construction work along Afara, Ubakala, Nkwoegwu and Umungwa has been completed while work on the Ntigha axis is in progress. This has greatly increased the electricity supply situationin Umuahia metropolis and its environs.
In addition, government initiated and completed the installation of solar energy streetlights in the following areas of Umuahia metropolis-house of Assembly junction to Bende Road, Ndume Otuka Road, Road 3 Low Cost Housing Estate, Health centre Road, World Bank, Adelabu street and Bende road which has reached about 80% completion.
Tuesday at 5:38pm · Like
Eze Obioma One of the greatest legacies of the Chief T. A. Orji’s administration in the state is the sustenance of peace in the communities. This has impacted positively on development. Through its relevant agencies like the ministry, of local government and chieftaincy Affairs, it has resolved Ezeship and , inter- community disputes in rural, grassroots communities through prompt, settlement of 76 ezeship and inter-community disputes.
The government has provided conducive environment for local government administration by taking proactive decisions ‘fed actions on security reports received from the local governments. The Abia state government has continued to pay allowances of Ndieze regularly in addition to facilitating payment of over NI00m old debts as well as arrears of salaries owed by the 17 LGAs and ensured regular prompt payment of salaries owed by local governments in the state. The state government during the period under review completed the construction of the JAAC / Ndieze secretariat crescent with asphalt by direct labour; procured and distributed 3711 300KVA transformers to the 17 local governments and institutions in the state. Government also procured and distributed 72 vehicles to the 17 transition committee chairmen and all Revenue units of the 17 LGAs as well as the principal officers of Abia state traditional Rulers council. Government has also made funds available for the renovation of the local government headquarters and also produced uniform sign posts for them. The ministry in keeping with the governor’s directive empowered 6000 Abia youths across the local government areas.
Tuesday at 5:40pm · Like
Safiya S Musa Soniiiii...how many times I don tell you say make you stop to try help those who have vehemently refused to help themselves biko? It's time wasting and energy sapping abeg..dem say the man has done wonderfully well (even though it can't be seen, nor did he say so), so wetin be your own for the matter na? All Abians are comfortable, they all have jobs, there's none hungry amongst them, poverty has be wiped clean from the land, kidnapping and Armed Robbery is a thing of the past, all roads are motorable, everyone feeds well, all the streets and homes have lights (guess there's an awesome gas turbine providing that), free education for all (did ABSU student protest recently), no hassle, no stress; all thanks to TA Orji, the most performing Governor in Nigeria

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by molotov1: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2013
eye4eye: Awon omo ibo don vex o! They only want to talk about others, meanwhile their abode is the worst place in the South.

See as Afam dey cry already. Others coming to cry of Ibo victimization and marginalisation.

@op
Den go report you to UN o!

A funny group of people indeed.
Their leaders are drunken, carefree looters. Yet they haven't held any of them to account.
They rather come to another man's region to dictate how they want to be treated.
I look forward to the day they will take the LASG to the UN after they're dealt with once and for all.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by patrikobi: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2013
T.A has made concerted effort to rescue Aba . Taken a smooth ride to Water side University of Nigeria Institute of Languages .That long stretch of road ,reconstructed by T.A shows how much of a leader he is .At Milverton .i saw how he offered Luxurious bus owners and transporters long lease of life. The Milverton Road is an achievement .I could remember some time ago that the bad condition of that road made most transporters to withdraw their services from Aba.The consequences was most commuters; especially the predominant Aba business class had only limited choices. Take a long stretch to Azikiwe Road you will discover there is no port holes where Azikiwe to Asa road used to be traffic den owning to the gullies that dotted the entire road .Speaking about Ukwu Mango road, it’s been reconstructed yet I hear a few say it’s been neglected, but this to me is a blind argument about that road. We know what people suffered within the area of Aba for well over thirty years, but the rescue operation he carried out face-lifted the entire Aba area to a greater good for the people.
Over 220 Primary Health Centres and the on-going youth empowerment which T.A initiated and is still in progress may be for another, and above all I feel I owe a lot to you by your rare exhibition of love for your people. You have voted to reduce poverty among the citizens of Abia State ,i can only ask for a more fruitful years ahead of you, and long life.

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Danieroo: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2013
It is very clear that every government has it own challenges, in Abia state the city of Aba has been a big challenge to the governance from the time of creation but today the government of T.A has taken it as a top priority to put the roads and the management of refuse in good condition.

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Danieroo: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
It is true that governance in Abia state has procreated a lot of challenges, consequentially, greatest if the greatest. A few like T.A has comprehended what democratic leadership is and how democracy can be ran to improve development in the wider sense.Leadership starts with nerve-racking passion that seizes you, and will commove the gradation mentality, and this phenomenal apathy varies with leader to leader.
Governor T.A has the mental resources and intellectual gradients which determines how he responds to the challenges and this has yielded much advantages and brought lot of change, either to sustain, transformation, retain growth and uphold the validity of progress Abia state over a period of time.

T.A Orji has examined the backwardness and build up rot which ensues from improper handling of issues that could obviously be traced from the inventive period when Abia state was created . He is a leader that does strive for a balance on its success and continuity,attract development in its justifiable act of genuinely democratic-polity and systematic approach forming basis of a democratic reality.it is true that is widely believed that Abia state can be said to have had a dysfunctional domain of history of downsize performance coming way back as from the time of creation of Abia state. people cast aspersion ,its is an every day norm, and it is always said that Abia leaders, governors, present and past lack transparently most reliable structures, certain operative context and diplomats hinging on knowledge in all their varieties as their ultimate resources and have fallen below the immediate goal of democratization of the electoral process which contradicts what is been expected of them by their followers.

Unlike T.A Orji, some if not all those who were before him were focused on personal interest by employing constricted and artful leadership styles and made no difference. T.A has demonstrated his administration without cynicism, and such an operative system is a necessity to achieving a critical project. He has manifested a firm reliance and his relationship-oriented manner has create the affinity amongst the people of Abia state.

T.A is a leader who is not arrogance, he is neither hostile nor dominance. he is possesses the character of a leader that does not create deep-seated antagonism between his aides and his underlings . T.A ORJI is a leader who is ever ready to endure the trashed heaped on his head, and he must not revile.

The past leaders in Abia had assumed that we do not have any dreams to be fulfilled, they lost track of the rudimentary process which was important to embark on and lead us to our destiny. Propaganda ate deep into their system,selfish interest brought down their values , and the significant of democratic leadership was not met and which made them to fail in their very tenures.

Not too long again before the fruitless tenure of Orji Uzor Kalu collapsed under the weight of repression , dictatorship and autocratic.-he turned the Abia state to a political laboratory and came up with a grandiose political transition that was described as the most non-democratically and non-profitable in of its era which produced no democracy. An administration which created the dullardity of no transformation. OUK's dual tenures were an industry whose business experience held no water in democratic terrain. Obviously he was unable to diffuse the polity in good manner.

But after his eviction from office by constitutional duration, came a man we should support his efforts ,that are spontaneously bringing the desired socio- economic development. T.A Orji made the different and with total consummation we will encourage him to observe continuity and be more clinical in avoidance of uneven disposition of democratic and political influence in order to balance energetic sense of purpose with a concern for the service of others.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by donzico2: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Abia Gods Own State.. we are proud of Abia..
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by obyrich(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Patrikobi AKA chiomen AKA ogejesus, I'm very sure u know that you can't drown the voices of Abians on this forum. I challenge you to mention just one legacy project T.A ORJI embarked on and completed in Aba in his 6 yrs of administration as a governor. I was at Milverton on monday. Go and mend that big gully in front of chisco park. Tell ASEPA to remove that hardcore at Opobo junction. I travelled through the new Umuahia road on Friday and the road is dotted with potholes here and there. Patrickobi, dont mortgage your conscience for a porridge of yam. You must be a very lazy image maker. So ukwu mango whici your govt claimed had been completed by ASOPADEC last year is yet to be completed? Hmmm. Posterity will judge you guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation / 4 Women From Kebbi Children Home Given Out In Marriage By Governor Bagudu (Photo / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.