Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) (35891 Views)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by bittyend(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2013
OP

Are you the obese woman in the background?
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by IGBOSON1: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
For as long as we (Ndigbo) have a passive attitude towards the process of picking who finally gets elected to govern us; at all stages from party primaries to the final election.......we would continue to have situations like this where we give those that hate us the ammunition to laugh at us.

Though it feels like deja vu, as the same scenario is about to play itself out again in Anambra; 4 to 8 years down the line there'd be next to nothing to show for allowing charlatans to govern us while we sit by and allow our best material slip through our fingers!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by IGBOSON1: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2013
owolabifunke14: My inlaw,kindly go though all my posts and comments in this forum,I don't do the snitch snitch things. Please go through my posts and get back to correct this wrong impression you are having about me

^^^Don't have time for that.....about to go to bed; but if in truth you're not an e-warrior bigot then i apologise in advance.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Ngwakwe: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2013
The said Road is a Federal road and not a State road.

I have an Office at Onne Ocean Terminal. The Eleme to Trailer Park road in Port Harcourt is just the same as the road Funke snapped and as shown in this thread.

So, what makes Amaechi different?

giftnwala: the worst of it all, is dat this igbo pple will kip criticizing ameachi, fashola nd even rochas (the only south-east governor that is performing) instead of criticizing der dumb governors that are not performing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by owolabifunke14(f): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva, it is done
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
These pictures cannot be Aba. I see brown roof tops, there are no such things in Iboland.
Also in one of the pictures, I see rolls of tissue paper by the gutters, I hope they are kept there for people who need to use the "toilet"

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by bashydemy(m): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2013
hmmm Abia state? SMH and those ajokuta mamumi will come here critisizing the SW Governors that are greatly performing. due to the pictures above, the last time they work on those roads is over 15yrs.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by agbameta: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
See drama, excuses and hypocrisy all over the place.

You people love to post similar pictures about other places epecially Lagos without making any excuses about good or bad places, now that den blow ya yansh open for daylight, na silly excuses about good places and to blame the messenger remain.

Funny enough, this is a clear representation of your villages

You people no dey disappoint...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by oturugo(m): 12:35am On Aug 21, 2013
See the bariatric poster here. A pig is worse than this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by oturugo(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2013
agbameta: See drama, excuses and hypocrisy all over the place.

You people love to post similar pictures about other places epecially Lagos without making any excuses about good or bad places, now that den blow ya yansh open for daylight, na silly excuses about good places and to blame the messenger remain.

Funny enough, this is a clear representation of your villages

You people no dey disappoint...lmao
But you will not see this type of Yoruba woman in Aba

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Ngwakwe: 12:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Bros, the issue here is about the state of the Aba - Ikot Ekpene highway/road and not the landscape of that section of Aba City.

That same road has more than forty Fuel service stations, numerous banks, manufacturing and cottage industries, state of the art hospitals, some of the best private schools in the State, about six markets along the said road and magnificent edifices and buildings etc.

Aigbofa: These pictures cannot be Aba. I see brown roof tops, there are no such things in Iboland.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: Bros, the issue here is about the state of the Aba - Ikot Ekpene highway/road and not the landscape of that section of Aba City.

That same road has more than forty Fuel service stations, numerous banks, manufacturing and cottage industries, state of the art hospitals, some of the best private schools in the State, about six markets along the said road and magnificent edifices and buildings etc.

We are saying the same thing. Unfortunately those beautiful places are not visible to modern cameras. You need those cameras where you need to cover your head with a piece of cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by plaindealer: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2013
oturugo:

Ode. We never move away from the ugly pictures of your village to your wife's picture so put that back inside ya cherished collection for now......

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by oturugo(m): 12:53am On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Ode. We never move away from the ugly pictures of your village to your wife's picture so put that back inside ya cherished collection for now......
How bout this your brother here?.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Ngwakwe: 1:02am On Aug 21, 2013
As much as I appreciate the Op's desire to expose bad leadership/government, she was highly selective of what to showcase as to project her view point.

It should also be noted that the said road is about 45 kilometres and these few snaps cannot be full representation of the actual state of the entire road.

Aigbofa:

We are saying the same thing. Unfortunately those beautiful places are not visible to modern cameras. You need those cameras where you need to cover your head with a piece of cloth.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by plaindealer: 1:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Adelaide2:
Afam:

I can see the glee with which she posts her selective photos. There are great places in Aba but Mr Yoruba would only show the bad ones. Please send this thread to tribalism or delete it. Otherwise, I am in Lagos now and I will go round to snap and upload the worst places there, including those floating villages. wink wink wink wink wink

If you like, post pictures of floating garbage, who cares and who you won surprise? Shebi una don post all that taya. Abi that one go erase the ugly eye sore we are looking at ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Abagworo(m): 1:55am On Aug 21, 2013
It is easy to detect biased pictures. OP gave him/herself up by snapping dirty open drainage. IMHO places like these shouldn't be in Nigeria 60 years after independence and Aba seems to have lots of it. Aba's case is too complex for only government to deal with because there was population explosion and people moved into surrounding villages and built houses without roads and proper drainage. Ehere and Ohanze are towns in Obi Ngwa and not Aba though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by 99cent: 4:26am On Aug 21, 2013
@OP, nice work.
more topics like these are needed for reality check jare.

Afam, you are being hypocritical here. For every thread like this, there are 20 threads created by igbos to call yorubaland (esp. lagos) dirty or filthy. I don't see you complaining about bias on those threads.
based on what igbos have to say about their region you would think that igboland looked like Dubai or heaven. talk about bias!
there aren't many yoruba people visiting or living in igboland so there isn't a balance of information. glad this OP was able to visit igboland and bring back a dose of reality. i.e igboland is dirty.

dirty and disgusting. *holds nose*

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by ikenga67: 5:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not against the OP exposing the incompetence of the Abia state government but the title of the post does not do justice to that. She's giving us the impression that the pictures are from her visit to Abia and i find it strange that those images are the only images she saw in Abia. It would have made more sese if the title of the thread was "Pictures of the bad leadership in Abia".
Gosh, why are you guys so reflexively defensive? the OP sees a very bad situation (which you can see in every state in Nigeria) and decides to post it here, why does her motive count for so much? Is there really a need to circle the wagon? Obviously Gov. Orji has not been doing a heck of a job, but so was OUK and so is every governor in Nigeria. Any person that believes that any government or governor in Nigeria is doing a good job is on a debilitating drink called "mediocre"
You young folks need to shed the groupthink and herd instinct and learn to think for yourselves or we cannot snap out of this zombiedom that Nigeria has become

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:20am On Aug 21, 2013
take dat: Even though I acknowledge your desire of unraveling the ineptitude of our political leaders, but areas such as those in the pictures are almost everywhere in the country. It does not mean those places are worse than what obtains in many parts of the country.

The other places in the country that look like these you will mostly find igbos live in the slums and filth. We see why you love slum life, it was the way back in village.

Op has a right to take picture of anywjerw she want, she is a Nigerian and can do what she pleases anywhere in Nigeria.

Compare these eyesores to Orji Uzor Kalu's 30bedroom palatial mansion with gold decors and plosh interiors and terraced driveway. Smalltime Kalu go dey talk about Lagos is no mans land. Well, we see what he did with money allocated for igboland. grin

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2013
Na wa o.....

This is quite stale sha.

If Igbos focused the energy of the sheer hatred they have for the south-west and its leaders on their own region, maybe just then they would have the mythical "Japan of Africa" in their backyard.

Theodore Orji will complete two legit terms pretty soon ....

Take a moment and let that sink in...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Presumably igbos are the most industrialized and most creative tribe anywhere in the entire third world. Look at your heartland. Slumlife, Shame!!

Your dirt and filth have remained hidden for too long and from our glare because as someone said we are not populous in your SE. We are going to change that. We are going to get explanation for why there was a rapid spread of slums and ghetto in Lagos soon after your settlement in SW.

You are no longer hidden, your business is our business now. We will market your ugliness to the whole of Africa.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Ngwakwe: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2013
If you remove Ehere from Aba that means Ariaria, Osisioma and most industrial complexes are not in Aba.

Aba is a geographical location comprising five LGA.

Stop writing false information on the internet.

Abagworo: Ehere and Ohanze are towns in Obi Ngwa and not Aba though.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Gorrbachev: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Keep deceiving yourselves, If you want to call your government out for bad leadership do it, don't open new accounts with non igbo names. build your Paris, New york in Alaigbo, nobody can stop you people, the lord is your strength, you hear? The most hard working and riches tribe in Africa that owns everything.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Afam4eva(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2013
ikenga67:
Gosh, why are you guys so reflexively defensive? the OP sees a very bad situation (which you can see in every state in Nigeria) and decides to post it here, why does her motive count for so much? Is there really a need to circle the wagon? Obviously Gov. Orji has not been doing a heck of a job, but so was OUK and so is every governor in Nigeria. Any person that believes that any government or governor in Nigeria is doing a good job is on a debilitating drink called "mediocre"
You young folks need to shed the groupthink and herd instinct and learn to think for yourselves or we cannot snap out of this zombiedom that Nigeria has become
I was only against the former thread title. I'm not against the Governor of that state being exposed for who he is.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by YesBosss(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obvious the OP had an agenda when she brought out her cameras to take pictures. of course these pics are mostly like those of Aba but you can't travel to Aba and tell me that these are the best pictures you could take.

Is she a photographer? So you expect her to tour around and keep snapping beautiful pictures. You have no shame, cant believe a mod like you will attack the op and not criticize the governor of that state. Instead of you to encourage her to post more and expose the rot in that state, you are talking about an agenda. Meanwhile, you guys are quick to attack SW governors when people post bad pics of those states. SMH

@OP, Good job.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2013
The op was selective. Ikote-Ekpene rd is a federal road,Ahunanya street is not a federal rd. The governor of my state should try and uplift the lives of the people of his state. The federal government is not helping matters here also. @ op,u exposed ur inlaws home state for the whole world to see and laugh at? @ all of u laughing I can as well show u pix of some bad places in florida United State of America

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by takedat(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2013
OPC.NAIRALAND:

We see why you love slum life, it was the way back in village.

Wish-Wash. Brainless muppet!
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: If you remove Ehere from Aba that means Ariaria, Osisioma and most industrial complexes are not in Aba.

Aba is a geographical location comprising five LGA.

Stop writing false information on the internet.

You should have corrected me without calling my information false. Check everywhere and what you see is Ehere and Ohanze in Obingwa LGA.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Bright2(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Orji dey look your face?
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by simpleseyi: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2013
But em em em sorry ooo. Please pardon me, I thought these are the people that developed and own Lagos and are also planning to be next lagos governor, how come their home is worse than Lagos refuse centres?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by magnetik(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2013
oturugo:
Isn't she beautiful? You no get elder for your clan?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.