Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) (35869 Views)

We Need Good Leadership In The SE Not Biafra. / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Charly Boy, Dele Momodu, Others Protest Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obvious the OP had an agenda when she brought out her cameras to take pictures. of course these pics are mostly like those of Aba but you can't travel to Aba and tell me that these are the best pictures you could take.

When last did you goto Aba The pictures are real. Am a witness...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2013
funnyx: @OP
What is the motive behind this pictures? What do you want to achieve?

Sharap if you have notin to say. The motive is for the state govt to wake up to its responsibilities in Aba and stop building monuments in Umuahia..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by abdul23(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You're bleating like a castrated goat, and saying shi/t in the process! Have you just arrived from planet mars not to know that Orjis' biggest critics on this site are his fellow Igbos? Apart from his employed otimkpus on here, can you point to a good number of posts that show the average Igbo poster -like moi- labels Orji with those adjectives you used to describe him?

Listen douchebag!......for as long as Ndigbo have a visible presence in Lagos (the commercial capital of all Nigeria), you'd just have to get used to Igbos commenting one way or the other on Fashola and governance in Lagos state.

You wanna tell me there are no places like the ones shown in the attached pics in any town in Odualand? We all agree that Aba wouldn't be in the running to win 'the most environmentally friendly city in Nigeria' award any time soon, but it's also clear that the OP has an agenda with the one-sided view of Aba he/she is portraying.
i concur
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmm....The Japan of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by londoner: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2013
OP....everyone already knows that aba is dirty and need serious gutting.

Such places are all over Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by johnstar(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2013
na so so church signboard full there undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by pgrex20(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by slimfit1(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2013
Well the people didn't see anything wrong so it's ok

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by ojiefi: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2013
my brother Abia state especially Aba has little or no government presence. anybody that is contradicting these pictures has not visited Aba in recent times. that criminal governor in abia state is as bad as the pictures you see. i am Igbo and im very angry with the governors in the east.
owolabifunke14: I stayed in the man's village Ohanze,but I bought things at Ehere market. I took my time to study and snap d pics

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by slimfit1(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Aigbofa: These pictures cannot be Aba. I see brown roof tops, there are no such things in Iboland.
Also in one of the pictures, I see rolls of tissue paper by the gutters, I hope they are kept there for people who need to use the "toilet"

You still use leaf to clean your yas you. You must be happy to see that tissue paper.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by slimfit1(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2013
airmark:

You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a typical Nigerian, suffering and smiling or you are just being selfish and wicked. Are those roads not shocking to the eyes? Instead of you to encourage the op to post more and use it as an evidence of bad leadership under this ever-smiling bad governor we have. You were asking for agenda behind it. Your mind has been automatically set at tribalism, which is wrong.

You are wrong about this guy, he is just an ordinary bush man in clothings, I wondered how he behaved when he saw a computer. The man has no sense at all.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by emiye(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Unflattering pixes, My ibo people, hold your leaders accountable, if the ones on ibo land are not enlightened to do that, let the ones who travel around the country and in the diaspora enlighten those at home on how to hold their leaders accountable

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Bizibi(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Whether agenda or not that abia gov need a slap to remind him that he is supposed to do his job,this is not the first set of photos i have seen there're other photos i have seen in other platform on social media

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2013
owolabifunke14: Afam don't bring the issue of agenda here,I suffered before I crossed all these places and you can't tell me to mind my business when my elder sister is engaged to an abia man
u are right my inlaw in d making.NO STRINGS ATTACHED.i hail exactly from d place the op mentioned.but it is called OHANZE ISIAHIA.its very sympathetic how bad d road look like. @ op wil like to know u more
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by legalcode(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
THREE FACTS TO NOTE : 1) The entire south east has condemmed T. Orji and also agreed that he is the worst governor in the entire south east. 2) Trying to compare Abia State with Lagos ( A one time Nigerian's Capital) is just being mischeavous. considering the revenue accruable to Lagos State, Considering the heavy revenue of Lagos State both external and internally generated Fashola has not done much 3) Aside Lagos State pick out any other south west state and compare it with Abia.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by anonimi: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks to the OP for keeping her promise to post these pictures of ABSENT governance/leadership in Abia state.

Those who think she has an ulterior motive and/or agenda should ensure her motive is not fulfilled next time she visits by asking Orji to do his job for which he is very handsomely paid by Abians.
Abi nor be so

Ko si ija ni church, s'adura ki n se amin ni - fight nor dey for church na make you sey prayer make I follwo with amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2013
that theodore orji is a dog was never in doubt, but is it theodore orji that threw those oranges inside that gutter in the pix above?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by MightyThor(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
IT SEEMS THAT THE MODERATORS ENCOURAGE THIS SILLY TRIBAL SQUABBLING GOING ON HERE,ELSE WHY SHOULD THIS POST THAT COULD POTENTIALLY SET OFF THE TRIBAL WARRIORS BE ON THE FRONT PAGE

The owner of Nairaland should really tell his moderators to curb this trend. and we call for one Nigeria yet the few are busy fanning the flames of tribalism and these so called Moderators are encouraging it.

@ the OP, yes Aba has some underdeveloped areas, as well as Lagos,Abuja and other states. if your point was to castigate the governor and those in power for the neglect for the state of affairs in Aba, this your post will be welcomed. But as it turns out you portrayed a "holier than thou" mentality which will not help things. Your sister has a better mind set, because she did not see her fiance's place as a reflection of him, else she would not have married him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by wellmax(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmm, NL, always bringing tribalism to everything.
I lived in Aba (Folks Rd) for over a year and I know the complete absence of good governance in that city. No good drainage, no refuse dump (we bury refuse). Ariaria International is a total mess especially after a downpour.
We know scenes like these are common place in almost all cites in Nigeria.
The responsibility of citizens is to hold our leaders accountable and not insult each other here on NL.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by anonimi: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2013
rigormortis: that theodore orji is a dog was never in doubt, but is is theodore orji that threw those oranges inside that gutter in the pix above?

Definitely not Orji that threw the oranges in the gutter but the LGA that has the constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of keeping gutters clean should do its job for which they collect millions of federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue monthly.
Don't you think so

And the states CURRENTLY control the LGAs 100% so the buck sstops at Orji's table for the orange that was STILL in the gutter.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Every place has its own ghetto you know. Post the picture of their government house, and i'll tell you if the leaders are bad or not.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by anonimi: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
take dat: Even though I admire your desire of unraveling the ineptitude of our political leadership, but areas such as those in the pictures are almost everywhere in the country. It does not mean those places are worse than what obtains in many parts of the country.

So what exactly is your point?
That we should not expose the problems in one area because many areas have the same problem?
How do you then go about fixing the problems one after the other
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Abel202: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2013
[b]My people,
Whether the OP has an agenda in posting these pics or not, the question is, are these pics a true reflexion of Aba or not? My answer is YES. T.a.orji is the worst thing that has happened to humanity. His criminal neglect of Aba is unbearable. These pics are just a tip of the iceberg. People live in these places. People have properties they invested Millions there too. Yet this incompetent t.a.orji has chosen to steal all our money and allow people to live and suffer at Aba as if we are still in the stone age. This is annoying, very annoying.
True these pictures are not the best of Aba. But the truth is also that there is hadly any governance going on at Aba except extortng money from citizens under one guise or the other by his paid thugs.
I pray that work starts on this federal road soon as has been variously reported. I am optimistic in that because the great performing Akpabio is involved.
We realy need to be holding our South East governors accontable. While it is true that the SE receives the lowest federal allocation monthly, it is equally true that if Abia state had a human being as governor instead of this t.a.orji guy, even the paltry federal allocation plus the internally generated revenue Aba can boast will make Aba look a million times better than what we have presently.
Other governors are building bridges and flyovers even where they are hadly needed, but Waterside bridge in Ogbor hill Aba records deaths almost on a daily bases, yet the ewu governor sits in Umuahia doing nothing but spending our money advertising himself in every imaginable media available - TUFIAKWA. MAY GOD NEVER ALLOW ABIA STATE TO GET GOVERNORS LIKE OUK AND TAO EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!![/b]

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by londoner: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2013
The pics are not mader up...it IS Aba....there are places that dont look like that though, but the OP did not lie.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by theanonymous: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2013
londoner: OP....everyone already knows that aba is dirty and need serious gutting.

Such places are all over Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by pbling: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2013
i knw ds is aba,i dey hail,ds pple dont nid stream or beach

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by khamas19: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2013
(
owolabifunke14: Afam don't bring the issue of agenda here,I suffered before I crossed all these places and you can't tell me to mind my business when my elder sister is engaged to an abia man

It is well with your sister...hmmm ..smh
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by oloyedayo(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2013
It is time that we start holding our leaders responsible for their in actions. It is a known fact that this type of inaction can be found all part of nigeria(abuja inclusive) we therefore have to ask our leaders some questions instead of throwing insult on ourselves here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by timecop28: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Hmm. Now I see why the slums in Lagos are largely dominated by Igbos..Ajegunle, Orile, Badia, Oba nle aro, etc.
You folks are your own worst enemies. Instead of you guys to condemn the bad leadership in the region, you are playing the "Tribalism" & "marginalisation" cards. *Over & out*

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by collynzo2(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Abia state government isn't doing well, no need to beat about the bush. If tribalists want to take over and use this against Igbos, I don't care! Abia state is in shambles, we need to admit it and find a solution. How Theodore Orji got two full tenures, I'll never know.
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by collynzo2(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2013
ba7man: Hmmmm....The Japan of Africa.
That's Nnewi
Re: Pictures Of The Bad Leadership In Abia State(aba) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2013
anonimi:

Definitely not Orji that threw the oranges in the gutter but the LGA that has the constitutional RESPONSIBILITY of keeping gutters clean should do its job for which they collect millions of federal allocation from Niger Delta oil revenue monthly.
Don't you think so

And the states CURRENTLY control the LGAs 100% so the buck sstops at Orji's table for the orange that was STILL in the gutter.

so if you throw banana peel on the floor and your girlfriend steps on it and breakes her head its the governors fault?

dont get me wrong bro, i still think theo orji is a cross between a dog and a deranged monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Sues Osun Governor Adeleke For Appointing Self As Commissioner / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday / Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.