Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13192 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
achi4u: Naomi Achi is my half sister from cameroongringrin

Lol. But i hope u know there are igbos that really reside there for centuries.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12: He is half yorobs and half igbo. And her name sounds very igbo. There are igbos in cameroon and i dont mean immigrants either.

Explains his looks.
I initially thought he was half Cameroonian. I've met some who can pass for Igbo or Efik/ Ibibio

The wonders of make up. Thought I was looking at two different women.
She looked gorgeous on her wedding day.

Anyone know who did her makeup?

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Y was my post hidden? Abeg i want my post back oh.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

Explains his looks.
I initially thought he was half Cameroonian. I've met some who can pass for Igbo or Efik/ Ibibio

i love her skin tone
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
anyway!

snagging a yoruba guy means hitting the jackpot or something . . . . . . ?

i see a lot of jubilation on nl whenever a yoruba man dates/marries outside, whats the 411.

and,. he's prince of where? abi every yoruba man is a prince?

Who and who is jubilating,agbaya Tipia ? By the way when are you gonna find a man to love you ? Always here spewing trash,while your mates children marry before your old aa.ss ? jackpot nsi na aru !

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
frustration.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12: Y was my post hidden? Abeg i want my post back oh.

Adabekee,obu ukwu gi di ifea ? Chei,enebe ukwu egbuo ewu!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
which woman will humour this kind of dog?

just barking incessantly all over the forum.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
^^^I'd say it appears to be non-Yoruba women that are the jackpot for Yoruba men.
No need to argue anyways.
The combo of the two i.e. the prince, turned out just fine.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
where is he a prince of?

nairaland?

I'd say it appears to be non-Yoruba women that are the jackpot for Yoruba men.

seems like the other way round, from my end.

there's always a lot of jubilating and ululating from the non-yoruba area whenever a yoruba man marries out.

most times, he's marrying against the wishes of his relatives, but not against the wishes of the SO side.

the owambe sef no dey get equal, however, i understand why every yoruba man is considered a prince outside.

hotness, swag, and all that.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
Frustration for what ? For your info.I am one of those guys that is hooked with the woman of their dreams! Why don't you do the same!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Like I said,if you will take little time to work on your animalistic attitude maybe some Adebanjo will throw a sick bone your way. Keep wasting your time and your will die bitter and angry.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
^this fellow, go and nack your imaginary other before you quench.

abi you no know say you don quench?

see him chatting with himself, were.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

Explains his looks.

How does it explains his looks? And why you lot so obsessed with looks?

Are Igbo's better looking than Yoruba's?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
where is he a prince of?

nairaland?

seems like the other way round, from my end.

there's always a lot of jubilating and ululating from the non-yoruba area whenever a yoruba man marries out.

most times, he's marrying against the wishes of his relatives, but not against the wishes of the SO side.

the owambe sef no dey get equal, however, i understand why every yoruba man is considered a prince outside.

hotness, swag, and all that.

the bolded is understandable.

Most Igbo families would rather their daughters married Igbos or from the east including eastern middle belt.
When its "injury time" and a lady is yet to find a husband, they become more willing to accept everyone else hence the jubilation.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Adabekee,obu ukwu gi di ifea ? Chei,enebe ukwu egbuo ewu!

Lmaooo.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

she means she thought he looked igbo, since some cameroonians can be mistaken for igbo.

no need to read meanings which werent intended, into things.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Someone created a good thread, yet pricks turned into a back a forth about ethnicity when it's obvious the guy is a Yoruba prince.

Who cares about where his mother is from? And the guy looks like normal person, nothing special.

Most guys take their dad's strong genes from their paternal side.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

It's not about who is better looking.
If you met this guy on randomly and you were told he is Nigerian. Where would you think he's from? be completely honest.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: Someone created a good thread, yet pricks turned into a back a forth about ethnicity when it's obvious the guy is a Nairaland prince.

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

It's not about who is better looking.
If you met this guy on randomly and you were told he is Nigerian. Where would you think he's from? be completely honest.

you have time!

better distract him with sex talk, else you'll be here all day chatting aimlessly.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Is that a question
Lol im tired oh. No mind me.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

you have time!

better distract him with sex talk, else you'll be here all day chatting aimlessly.

lol
I even admitted that the combined "labour" of Yoruba and Igbo made a fine young man.
Na wa o
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
The guy in question doesn't even look Igbo.

He looks like the everyday Yoruba guy from Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo axis.

Maybe, you can say Benin as well. But there's no Igbo in his looks.

Igbo's naturally have big heads.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

that's possible, however the jubilation doesnt seem linked to age.

even if the girl is >18 and < 25 there'd still be jubilating and owambe party o.

Of course, there would be.
It's a wedding both sides would celebrate. Or are they to celebrate less cos he is from a different ethnic group?

But truthfully, what I stated earlier is fact. Our parents become more open when we reach a certain age.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12:

Is that a question
Lol im tired oh. No mind me.

That's a question.

Are Igbo guys better looking than the Yoruba's?

Just because you lot breed a lot of half-breed light skin guys, that doesn't mean they're better looking.

Facial structure and height, Igbo's can't compete.

You lot need to stop spamming everywhere with junk.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: The guy in question doesn't even look Igbo.

He looks like the everyday Yoruba guy from Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo axis.

Maybe, you can say Benin as well. But there's no Igbo in his looks.

Igbo's naturally have big heads.

So now generalizing aren"t u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.