Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13188 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
awon eranko jatijati, omo eran, sons of multiple fathers wey nor even sabi which part of the country [or the world] they can link their mystery unknown genes to.

ever perambulating and spinning round in search of roots and places to hide like wandering locusts with no sane direction in life.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^ Pity.. Take it easy sis.

grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
i thought you said you're hibernating?

why not stay around and let me describe who you are?

since you dont know!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Never knew her voodoo is the first class type sad
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01:
Sure I understand what this bruhaha is all about. I've seen worse thread and this is just scratching the surface.. grin

you wouldn't have mentioned me as a basher if you'd read through and the insecurity of the individual who turned this thread upside down would have been evident to you.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01: Never knew her voodoo is the first class type sad

The voodoo your father and mother practiced which didnt get you and your lover shymexx beyond selling crap and being a nuisance on nl, must be an inferior quality, dont you think?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
people and their way to distort history, sha . I hail
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: people and their way to distort history, sha . I hail
I was done with this thread but I'm eager to know what history you're referring to. Pray, explain.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

I was done with this thread but I'm eager to know what history you're referring to. Pray, explain.
the one who said there are Igbos-non immigrants in Cameroon, where did she get that from? lmao
maybe she can give me/us the name of one Igbo village in Cameroon?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
the Igbos in Cameroon are civil war refugees(+their children) and immigrant traders. there are no indigenous Igbos in Cameroon.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the Igbos in Cameroon are civil war refugees(+their children) and immigrant traders. there are no indigenous Igbos in Cameroon.

As far as I'm aware, the emboldened bit is correct.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

As far as I'm aware, the emboldened bit is correct.
why did u cross the other part? u think i'm lying? most Igbos in Cameroon are war refugees and their offspring. besides a significant part of those traders didn't leave Nigeria undecided undecided.to settle here, they were born in Cameroon
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
since the term igbo is associated solely with nigeria, i think i get where you're coming from.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpia.:
since the term igbo is associated solely with nigeria, i think i get where you're coming from.

what do u mean?

maybe i forgot to add that there are Igbo Cameroonians(they are rare tho) just like there are American Igbos , SA, etc. but they are not indigenous from those places.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
onila: arent u not going to marry an Igbo man

tell him to allow you put father name among yr names if you get married

u will know Nigeria is a Patriarchal society

yes i hope to get married to an igbo man and yes m y fathers name is going to be part of my last name.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
onila:

his parents gave him the names na. .he has no choice than to put the name there

actually a grown woman or man can change their name if they feel like it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: ^^^^Prick, didn't you post this on the same thread:

Keep denying your stupidity, you're consistent with it.

And I asked you, when did Igbo's start start producing better looking men than Yoruba's? You lot just run around spamming junk about Yoruba people everywhere. Funny how people with men who have big heads that are disproportionate to their bodies, with about 40% flat headed men, think they're the best thing since slice bread. And most of your men are naturally midgets.

Anyway, what does the average Yoruba guy look like, since you know it all? Empty and insecure mofos - always chest-beating with nothing to show for it. Lousy bunch - GTFOH! undecided

wow says someone who is obsessed with igbo toto. you need help bro
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Ignore them, bruddah - they're just ignorant and insecure. When people subconsciously always feel the need to peddle lies about other people esp people they know nothing about, you know it's because of jealousy and low self-esteem. I'm already sniping them with a 12-gauge strap!! grin

I gatt you, bruddah...soon come.

shymexx how old are you? just wondering
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
adabeke12:

gba ony'iberibe ahu nkiti
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the Igbos in Cameroon are civil war refugees(+their children) and immigrant traders. there are no indigenous Igbos in Cameroon.
I heard there are indegenous Igbos or should i say Igboid tribes somewhere in Bamenda or close. I need to take a trip to Bamenda and it's environs.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
adabeke12:

Where did I assert that I was obsessed with Igbo toto and what gave you that impression? Just because I alluded to getting along well with Igbo chics far better than their Yoruba counterpart in everyday, does that mean I'm obsessed with their toto? Perhaps, I'm also obsessed with Ghanaians, francophone chics, Caribbean chics, Zimbabwe chics and Southern African chics, yes?

Anyway, just discuss the topic and don't watch what I do. You can send a telepathic message to all the Igbo chics around the world and tell them to stop talking to me, like I give two fvcks. undecided

You need help for destroying the darn thread and get your co-travellers some help as well, when you're done.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
adabeke12:

shymexx how old are you? just wondering

Don't ask me about my age. You should know by now that I'm hot-headed on nl and don't post retar.ded comments about Yoruba's on any thread you see my posts on. Especially when you lot can't even compete. You lot are too loud for a bantuoid group, tbh. undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Afam4eva(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why i'm i seeing Toto everywhere? What's this thread about again?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx:

Don't ask me about my age. You should know by now that I'm hot-headed on nl and don't post retar.ded comments about Yoruba's on any thread you see my posts on. Especially when you lot can't even compete. You lot are too loud for a bantuoid group, tbh. undecided

lord ave merci we can't compete says shymexx; damn eze ndi eze has said it all. lmfao
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
adabeke12:

lord ave merci we can't compete says shymexx; damn eze ndi eze has said it all. lmfao

Not in the mood for this. However, most of you need to educate yourselves about the Yoruba's. Stick to talking about your people and topic, next time. undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nwata Ony'iberibe kwu wa onu, o si na ya agwa gbue nd'okenye na okwu.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao...Changed to posting in Igbo now like I don't understand a little bit of Igbo, nah? You know I've got tons of Igbo friends, right?

Anyway, why are you calling me "Ony'iberibe?" undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2013
shymexx: Lmao...Changed to posting in Igbo now like I don't understand a little bit of Igbo, nah? You know I've got tons of Igbo friends, right?

Anyway, why are you calling me "Ony'iberibe?" undecided

but you talk shittt abt igbo peeps, i do hope they see wht you write here on nairaland rubbish!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2013
adabeke12:

but you talk shittt abt igbo peeps, i do hope they see wht you write here on nairaland rubbish!

How do I talk shyte about Igbo's? Have you ever seen me open a thread to malign Igbo's without Igbo's throwing the first stone, despite having tons of information about Igbo's and their history? You lot always throw stones, then start hiding your hands afterwards, when the going gets tough. grin Anyway, Igbo's should be the last people to attack other people and that's the honest truth.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2013
shymexx:

How do I talk shyte about Igbo's? Have you ever seen me open a thread to malign Igbo's without Igbo's throwing the first stone, despite having tons of information about Igbo's and their history? You lot always throw stones, then start hiding your hands afterwards, when the going gets tough. grin Anyway, Igbo's should be the last people to attack other people and that's the honest truth.

every thing you said is pure bull shittt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.