Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13191 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: The guy in question doesn't even look Igbo.

He looks like the everyday Yoruba guy from Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo axis.

Maybe, you can say Benin as well. But there's no Igbo in his looks.

Igbo's naturally have big heads.

Looks Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio, Cameroon to me.

Until you state a fact, I won't go down the trading insults route with you.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: The guy in question doesn't even look Igbo.

He looks like the everyday Yoruba guy from Ekiti, Ijebu and Ondo axis.

Maybe, you can say Benin as well. But there's no Igbo in his looks.

Igbo's naturally have big heads.

wont the guy give you a beatdown if you chat this crap in public?

you want him to deny his heritage, abi? Did he tell you he doesnt know he looks igbo, or why do you think he included his igbo name for everyone to see?

use your brain sweetie!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
These people are psychotic.

The guy's name is "Dayo" for crying out loud, yet they're claiming he's Igbo. grin

The guy probably doesn't give two fvcks about his Igbo mother.

Go get a life and leave the damn thread alone.

Isn't it funny that hideous looking slags are the ones obsessed with looks when they're all fugly as fvck.

Psychotic plonkers!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: These people are psychotic.

The guy's name is "Dayo" for crying out loud, yet they're claiming he's Igbo. grin

Isn't it funny that hideous looking slags are the ones obsessed with looks when they're all fugly as fvck.

Psychotic plonkers!

Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
crymmexx

Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande

change your glasses, you bought your current ones at the naira store undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

Looks Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio, Cameroon to me.

Until you state a fact, I won't go down the trading insults route with you.

How does he look Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio, Cameroon?

Fact is his name!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

That's a question.

Are Igbo guys better looking than the Yoruba's?

Just because you lot breed a lot of half-breed light skin guys, that doesn't mean they're better looking.

Facial structure and height, Igbo's can't compete.

You lot need to stop spamming everywhere with junk.

are you suffering from some kind of complex?

why are you scattering the thread and pulling up lies out of your a.rse?

who said anything about who looks better? All they're saying is he looks igbo, your brain interpreted it as something else?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Fact is his name!

are you ugly?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lmaooo. Let me tell you something shymexx igbo ppl are the most diverse ppl i know. Lightskin does not equate good looking... I agree! Melanin is seexxy. Igbo ppl just ooze sexxy. They can do more than compete we break necks. Too good looking for most atleast. From the darkest chocolate to the lightest. Gawwd just thinking abt it right now is driving gaga.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

you want him to deny his heritage, abi? Did he tell you he doesnt know he looks igbo, or why do you think he included his igbo name for everyone to see?

use your brain sweetie!

Listen, Yoruba's look different and they all don't look the same.

Most Egba's, Ijebu's, Ondo's and other Yoruba's on the coast look different from hinterland Yoruba's.

However does that negate their Yoruba-ness?

Speak about what you know!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
let me repost:

use your brain sweetie!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
crymmexx

change your glasses, you bought your current ones at the naira store undecided

Shut up, speak for your hinterland Yoruba people and don't speak for us, byt.ch.

Everyone that doesn't agree with your village junk isn't Yoruba to you, nah?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yoruba men are cute to. Expecially the ones that speak igbo so sexy and willing to anything to plz an igbo babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

are you suffering from some kind of complex?

why are you scattering the thread and pulling up lies out of your a.rse?

who said anything about who looks better? All they're saying is he looks igbo, your brain interpreted it as something else?

The guy doesn't look Igbo, Igbo's have flat heads and their heads are always naturally big.

I know these people, they're obsessed with looks.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

are you ugly?

Why are you asking me a dumb question?

Have you ever seen an ugly Ijebu guy?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok,I have never seen a dude discussing the handsomeness of other men...That's weird to me. Girls discuss about fine guys and guys discuss fine chics.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

The guy doesn't look Igbo, Igbo's have flat heads and their heads are always naturally big.

I know these people, they're obsessed with looks.

Lmao don craze finish. Igbo ppl are very diverse. I have seen plenty Yoruba men with flat heads.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande

And how does that mean he's Igbo when his first and last names are Yoruba?

Tell me what looks Igbo about the guy.

The facial structure and his eyes are 100% Yoruba.

So what's Igbo about him? - care to explain?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Fact is his name!

He does to me. That is my opinion.
You are free to disagree.
I can guarantee you'll eat your words if we could find pics of both parents to establish which one of them he looks like the most.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12: Lmaooo. Let me tell you something shymexx igbo ppl are the most diverse ppl i know. Lightskin does not equate good looking... I agree! Melanin is seexxy. Igbo ppl just ooze sexxy. They can do more than compete we break necks. Too good looking for most atleast. From the darkest chocolate to the lightest. Gawwd just thinking abt it right now is driving gaga.

Haha...Ada obu ukwu gi di ifea no na picshure gi ? Biko,zaam ajujua kam mali ebe nga ebido.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

And how does that mean he's Igbo when his first and last names are Yoruba?

I suddenly feel too tired for this
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2013

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Haha...Ada obu ukwu gi di ifea no na picshure gi ? Biko,zaam ajujua kam mali ebe nga ebido.

A, owu ike m. Mana kedi ihe mere i churu i ma ike onye nu na photo? Owu ihe i"neri? Lmao just joking oh.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

He does to me. That is my opinion.
You are free to disagree.
I can guarantee you'll eat your words if we could find pics of both parents to establish which one of them he looks like the most.

Anyway, get a life and stop the obsession about who looks Igbo or who looks Yoruba.

Don't you have better things to do? - always on every beauty with the same obsession.

Yet you don't even know what the typical Yoruba look is.

Yoruba's aren't homogeneous, there are hinterland, central, and riverine Yoruba's. Also there are Yoruba's who were under Benin empire and have mixed with Edoid people overtime. And there are Yoruba's on the hinterland that are mixed with Nupe, Fulani, Igala etc.. So evidently there's no distinct Yoruba look.

It seems you lot always want to pigeon-hole Yoruba into that Ibadan/Oyo look. Nah, we're heterogeneous!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: These people are psychotic.

Psychotic plonkers!

Dude,are you that ugly ? Lol. Because a good looking and confident guy can never spew this sort of nonsense. Abeg,chill out,fam. There are ugly and fine people everywhere. And how did you come to the conclusion that the Yorubas are taller and more goodlooking than the Igbo. You exude insecurity and I'm disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

I suddenly feel too tired for this

Feel tired and shut up next time!

Stop turning every damn thread into your Yoruba/Igbo look obsession.

All Nigerian cultures are patrilineal and he's Yoruba. End of!

Get a life!!

[size=14pt]Onila, post more pics and ignore these jobless cu.nts![/size]
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Anyway, get a life and stop the obsession about who looks Igbo or who looks Yoruba.

Don't you have better things to do? - always on every beauty with the same obsession.

Yet you don't even know what the typical Yoruba look is.

Yoruba's aren't homogeneous, there are hinterland, central, and riverine Yoruba's. Also there are Yoruba's who were under Benin empire and have mixed with Edoid people overtime. And there are Yoruba's on the hinterland that are mixed with Nupe, Fulani, Igala etc.. So evidently there's no distinct Yoruba look.

It seems you lot always want to pigeon-hole Yoruba into that Ibadan/Oyo look. Nah, we're heterogeneous!

lol
you're mistaking me for someone else....perhaps yourself.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Dude,are you that ugly ? Lol. Because a good looking and confident guy can never spew this sort of nonsense. Abeg,chill out,fam. There are ugly and fine people everywhere. And how did you come to the conclusion that the Yorubas are taller and more goodlooking than the Igbo. You exude insecurity and I'm disappointed!

GTFOH!! Did you read the earlier posts by your sisters?

Come compete then if you want to see what I looks like. Scrap that, you can't compete in a million year. And definitely not at least 90% of all Igbo men!! And hell yeah, I'm cocky with it - FOH
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

lol
you're mistaking me for someone else....perhaps yourself.

I know you, you're all over onila's beauty threads in the sexuality section with the same crap.

Do you want me to start digging up your posts?

Just stop the obsession and get a life.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

GTFOH!! Did you read the earlier posts by your sisters?

Come compete then if you want to see what I looks like. Scrap that, you can't compete in a million year. And definitely not at least 90% of all Igbo men!! And hell yeah, I'm cocky with it - FOH

You certainly are insecure if you'd interpret a statement about a guy looking Igbo to mean that the poster believes Igbos are better looking than Yoruba men
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12:

A, owu ike m. Mana kedi ihe mere i churu i ma ike onye nu na photo? Owu ihe i"neri? Lmao just joking oh.

Ada,ukwua sara mbala and owu ihe m' na eri,hoo-haa. Infact,ukwua na eme m' many-many things,ugbua... grin. Mana nsogbu adiro,emesia nga ablock gi,somewhere. grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

I know you, you're all over onila's beauty threads in the sexuality section with the same crap.

Do you want me to start digging up your posts?

Just stop the obsession and get a life.

by all means do......
I respond to comments about Igbos, I never start a beauty war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.