Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13189 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Isn't it past your bedtime?

Go to bed! undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2013
shymexx: Isn't it past your bedtime?

Go to bed! undecided

mschewwwwwww, y does it concern you if it my bed time or not?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
beast of no lineage, later!.

keep ranting in the meantime.
Should have known this witch would be on here. I know understand why you are the way you are after seeing your pics grin grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Don't mind that psychotic a..ss bi..tch. Coming from a deluded person who impersonated somebody else pics as her own has serious case of Schizophrenia mixed with mental illness. Whatever she says should be taken with a grain of salt. Cant blv you are even entertaining the dumb bloody Tribalistic bi..tch. Then ppl will still accuse me of being that dumb ass bimbo, what an insult.

Hey you, where have you been?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2013
shymexx:

Hey you, where have you been?
Dude am good, just a lot of ish has been going on that is why i have not been around as much. Missed you though. See you have things on lock-down.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2013
some-girl:

Pictures can't be "impersonated".
Schizophrenia IS a mental illness.
Margaret Thatcher i was using my phone and omitted some words. Thanks for drawing it to my attention. Post has been modified. wink smiley Adabeke
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 1:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Margaret Thatcher i was using my phone and omitted some words. Thanks for drawing it to my attention. Post has been modified. wink smiley Adabeke

You're welcome smiley
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2013
some-girl:

You're welcome smiley
cool
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Dude am good, just a lot of ish has been going on that is why i have not been around as much. Missed you though. See you have things on lock-down.

Miss me? - that's cray!

Anyway, just trying to do a service to humanity and straighten-up these people.

Are you cool, tho?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Afam4eva:
I heard there are indegenous Igbos or should i say Igboid tribes somewhere in Bamenda or close. I need to take a trip to Bamenda and it's environs.
lmao where did u get that from? Ah ah ,the same bamenda who refused to join Nigeria because of Igbo tribalism and domination? Dude drop the pipe . The only indigenous people in both countries are ekoi essang effik and ibibio .nd fulani . Hausa. Kanuri and igbo are immigrants.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Kairoseki77: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2013
some-girl:

so how is stating that his name explains his looks a problem?
I'm sure some people would commit suicide if Ibibio people say Banky W is part Ibibio.

"The prince" doesn't look like the regular Yoruba guy. Nothing to do with who looks better. Although, everyone believes his mum to be the best cook, I'm no exception.

I can therefore understand how an insecure person might interpret "looking Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio,Cameroon" to mean "better looking than Yorubas".

Why don't you stop trying to claim other people's things out of desperation and a sense of inferiority.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Should have known this witch would be on here. I know understand why you are the way you are after seeing your pics grin grin

coming from a desperado who is constantly begging for men to notice her on nl, you certainly have an ugly complex?

just like your gay b.astard boyfriend shymexx?

you probably considered that a compliment, being so starved for male attention and all?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 2:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Don't mind that psychotic a..ss bi..tch. Coming from a deluded person who impersonated somebody else by using their pics as her own has serious case of Schizophrenia mixed with many other mental illness. Whatever she says should be taken with a grain of salt. Cant blv you are even entertaining the dumb bloody Tribalistic bi..tch. Then ppl will still accuse me of being that dumb ass bimbo, what an insult.

Sweery u cant compare to gum at the bottom of my shoes. Dats all
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 2:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:

U r clearly a complete fool if you think i will ever post my picture on nairaland. Your drinking panadol for my headache abi Dalu nwanne
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But you can post others and pass them off as yourself Cray Cray i tell u

Shorry i can do as i please. U go sue me?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2013
adabeke12:

Shorry i can do as i please. U go sue me?

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Dats exactly wht i thought. I guess now u cant write anymore. Anywayz the thought of some retart linking me to you is a complete insult to my person. Your are no where up to the soles of my shoes and it is rather fascinating that what i do bothers you. You cant do anything but bark. So i order you to keep barking like the demented dog you are! By the way i am at work taking care of patients with the same disease as you.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by armyofone(m): 3:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Very nice kiss.
Yoruba guys are good at lovey dovey romance until they get old lipsrsealed.
My friend's mom said so oh.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2013
onila: grin grin

go to hell with him, dear.

you're just as sick as he is.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Oi, my two e-wives are fighting my battles for me!! grin

Onila and Subomi, I gatt love fi the both of you. kiss kiss

Subomi, shout me! wink
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why don't you stop trying to claim other people's things out of desperation and a sense of inferiority.
many nairalanders seem to lack comprehension skills.
Quote any oF my posts in this thread where "other people's things" were claimed.
He isn't a "thing" as your comment implied by the way.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Damn! This witch is incorrigible!

grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nayah(f): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow I don't know how people can turn a wedding thread to an historical ethnic group war , really strange shocked
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
So this is what it turned into ? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.