Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African (2569 Views)

Afrocentrism: The Modern Day Coon Festival. / The Hypocrisy On Nairaland / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by MamiWata: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are not slaves. unlike u negroids. Your self obsession for non negroids disgusts me

Hilarious. Somalis have been unwilling slaves to Arabs for millenia and you continue to be their willing slaves by propagating their religion and barbaric mistreatment of women. Your fixation with real Africans is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11:

somalis are not slaves. unlike u negroids. Your self obsession for non negroids disgusts me

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11:

Hilarious. This is coming from a "non negroid" with hundreds of posts on the largest "negroid" website on earth.
Obsession indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11: Stop using african All those things are done by negroids

Somalis, Ethiopians, Erireans and north africans dont do that stuff

which proves my point that negroids are not smart
The funny thing is that these jokers actually think like this. You lot around the Horn of Africa are some of the most irrelevant people on earth. If Somalia or Eritrea disappeared today, who would actually even care? The so-called "negroids" are the people who have given Africa its past and present, and are the ones building it into tomorrow's industrial powerhouse. You confused, mixed breed people have always been the slaves, stooges and idiot savants of foreigners with exploitative agenda.
When the world thinks of Nigeria, images of economic growth, opportunities, corruption, scams, energetic people and oil come to mind. For good or for bad, we are always relevant. Consumer goods industry? We have it. Vehicle manufacturing? We have it. Huge services sector? We have it. The largest Black GDP in the world? It's us. Exploding economic expansion? Us again. Space programme? Check. Nuclear programme? Check. Export earnings of $250million a day? Guess who. Largest internet penetration in Africa? Us. Internet scams? Us. Breathtaking financial corruption? Us. African football champions? Us. 3rd largest movie industry in the world? Us. Large scale exporter of entrepreneurs who kickstart other African economies? Us. Us. Us. Us.
You by contrast, what are you known for? Hunger, malnutrition, female genital mutilation, war and disease. Lest you forget it is you godforsaken mixed breed Horn inhabitants who have provided the iconic images of African child starvation which CNN never ceases to bombard the rest of us with and make us guilty by association.
You people constantly bang on about the only good thing in your entire history I that you were supposedly never colonised, which isn't even true. You were so colonised that you don't even understand who you are. And furthermore, the neo-colonialism which affects the rest of Africa has hit you hardest as for example, what led to many of your famous recent famines was the use of your agricultural land by Western corporations to grow cash crops while unlike us, you do not have the requisite financial ability to make up the shortfall in food production by importing.
Just the other week in Adddis Ababa, they were celebrating the opening of a Chinese shoe factory as "technology transfer" and "industrialisation" when we have already had several of such facilities built, operated and owned indigenously for decades.
But please feel free to keep making silly comments about "Negroids" from whichever Western nation you are in. Believe me, these "negroids" who are living and working in their own country and using their own indigenous ISPs and satellites to post on this website have greater worries than the opinions of half breed African camel jockeys.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by somalia11: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
MamiWata:

Hilarious. Somalis have been unwilling slaves to Arabs for millenia and you continue to be their willing slaves by propagating their religion and barbaric mistreatment of women. Your fixation with real Africans is hilarious.

Lmao, somalia used arabs and turks against portugese, bantus, and ethiopians. 87 percent of muslims are not arab.

Arab is a culture not a race, and somalia is part of the arab league,

the somali language is part of the same family group as arabic. go read a book

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by PAPAAFRICA: 1:59am On Sep 01, 2013
somalia11:

Lmao, somalia used arabs and turks against portugese, bantus, and ethiopians. 87 percent of muslims are not arab.
excuses for arab worship, the only reason you bring all this shit up is to bring your self closer to your arab master and justify your worship.

somalia11: and somalia is part of the arab league,
no one cares nigga
somalia11: the somali language is part of the same family group as arabic. go read a book

so is this man's language
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by somalia11: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2013
idioot am not justifying shid, but responding to him.

How can somalis be slaves when arabs are the ones dying in somalia. we have our own language. No one is justyfing being closer to arabs, its a just a fact that somalia is right next to the middle east. there are 2 million somalis in the middle east 1 million in yemen alone
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by PAPAAFRICA: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2013
more excuses, i remember you seeing some study that says Somalis are 50% white 50% black and Ethiopians are 75% white and you were so happy talking about how your mother would tell you how somali's male ancestor came from Yemen or some shit. every time you get down on your knees and raise your two hands you've submitted to your arab master.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by somalia11: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: more excuses, i remember you seeing some study that says Somalis are 50% white 50% black and Ethiopians are 75% white and you were so happy talking about how your mother would tell you how somali's male ancestor came from Yemen or some shit. every time you get down on your knees and raise your two hands you've submitted to your arab master.

i said the dna is shared between arabs and somalis: not that we are arabs

87 percent of muslims are not arabs, many people who you refer to as arabs arent even southern arabian in origin, arab today is a culture and the largest arab country is Egypt
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
This is the case with the Somali dude.
https://www.nairaland.com/1420630/new-study-shows
PAPA AFRICA: more excuses, i remember you seeing some study that says Somalis are 50% white 50% black and Ethiopians are 75% white and you were so happy talking about how your mother would tell you how somali's male ancestor came from Yemen or some shit. every time you get down on your knees and raise your two hands you've submitted to your arab master.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by PAPAAFRICA: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
somalia11:

i said the dna is shared between arabs and somalis: not that we are arabs

87 percent of muslims are not arabs, many people who you refer to as arabs arent even southern arabian in origin, arab today is a culture and the largest arab country is Egypt
no nigga you said your mother said the male ancestor of somalis came from Yemen. goofy asss.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by somalia11: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2013
mr fufu jambo why do u care about africa?

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by 419forlife: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11: mr fufu jambo why do u care about africa?

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Modern African by somalia11: 1:33am On Sep 04, 2013
shssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigerian Slang / E Ba Oloye Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo Soro.o To Geeee. / Enjoy My Awori Historical Praise Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.