Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige (15809 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ngige all the way. Like i said earlier got nothin against him. Since Anambra don't want Soludo, i will not support Obi Mediocrity and baby steps.

Where is the Second Niger Bridge? What has GEJ actually done in Anambra to dictate who becomes Gov?

It is either they want accountability and the democratic dividends of good leadership or we embrace the change that Ngige represents.

Like i said, it is not about hate but success of Ndiigbo, watever is best. I am not a blind follower. Neither am i tribalist, but don't get it twisted, u take the piss-out of my ethnicity and I will respond with equal venom.

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: BTw where is the internal democracy in the so called progressive APC. why are Democratic primary elections alien to APC. If its not a grand owner imposing candidates, its a group of cabals reaching an agreement among themselves

And what is democracy to you? Your president and his wife setting a whole state on fire over silly and petty crap like the shepopotamus lying to Nigerians that she was not visited by the state governor and his staffs when her mother died so heaven must fall and the elected governor of a state must be punished?

Is this your otueke brand of democracy? I wonder why people like you show face when reasonable and intelligent people dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Gbawe: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Pls can someone help fix that tundeolaniyi guy for good with a generational ban? We are discussing anambra guber,the enfant-terrible is talking something else

If all posters ignore junk contributors like him, they will eventually disappear.

3 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

What sayest thou? Someone says he is back-tracking in the spirit of togetherness yet people like you just wish he should fight to death. What is the essence of having a rancorous primaries when the opponent has conceeded victory...mind u they are still gonna have an affirmation to legitimize whoever that emerges as the flag bearer. Sorry things aint working according to your predictions...wherein you expected a tsunami,typhoon,earthquake and monsoon rooled in one
This is voodoo politics associated with APC. Why have they supported Ngige to.win without a primary election. There is also another strong candidate apart from Ngige and Annie in APC, why has the party hierarchy thrown its weight behind Ngige b4/without a primary. What of the other candidates still in the race. APC can fool the entire SW but APC to others is everything but Democratic

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

And what is democracy to you? Your president and his wife setting a whole state on fire over silly and petty crap like the shepopotamus lying to Nigerians that she was not visited by the state governor and his staffs when her mother died so heaven must fall and the elected governor of a state must be punished?

Is this your otueke brand of democracy? I wonder why people like you show face when reasonable and intelligent people dey talk.
How does your drivel relate to APC being a non Democratic party?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by AdmYamamoto: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Ngige all the way. Like i said earlier got nothin against him. Since Anambra don't want Soludo, i will not support Obi Mediocrity and baby steps.

Where is the Second Niger Bridge? What has GEJ actually done in Anambra to dictate who becomes Gov?

It is either they want accountability and the democratic dividends of good leadership or we embrace the change that Ngige represents.

Like i said, it is not about hate but success of Ndiigbo, watever is best. I am not a blind follower. Neither am i tribalist, but don't get it twisted, u take the piss-out of my ethnicity and I will respond with equal venom.

Funny, you were all over the map barely a week ago! grin grin grin
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by agbameta: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:

I don't get what you are trying to say, please articulate yourself in broader terms.. grin grin
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
agbameta:

I don't get what you are trying to say, please articulate yourself in broader terms.. grin grin

Me sef dey wonder the meaning of the pointless gibberish...
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Akanbiedu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hope APC will help civilize the South-East politically.

The better SE gets, the better for everybody. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ths is how things should work under a good Democratic dispensation. I hope PDP and APGA are learning from APC.

Sai Ngige!

Sai APC!

cool

1 Like

FreeGlobe:
This is voodoo politics associated with APC. Why have they supported Ngige to.win without a primary election. There is also another strong candidate apart from Ngige and Annie in APC, why has the party hierarchy thrown its weight behind Ngige b4/without a primary. What of the other candidates still in the race. APC can fool the entire SW but APC to others is everything but Democratic

U probably conjectured the statement 'APC hierachy throwing his weight behind Ngige' cos its not backed up wt any evidence so I will pass on that one but what you probably don't know is that several factors come into play when zeroing down on a candidate by a political party.

While Sen Annie Okonkwo is eminently qualified to aspire for the governorship of Anambra but if the truth be told,he doesn't possess Ngige's popularity,name recognition,political sagacity,broadbased structure across Anambra.

In politics,you don't fight someone who wants to duel with you with an AK47 by deploying a catapult. In boxing we call it pound-4-pound, in the 2nd republic such square-up is reminiscent of the 'you Tarka me,I Daboh you' catfight between JS Tarka and Godwin Adzuana Daboh. Godwin Ezeemo is a fresher to the guber election-
Akanbi_edu: Hope APC will help civilize the South-East politically.

Exactly! A developed South-east is a developed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Moderators(Afam4eva to be precise),Where is Olaniyi's post?
What was his offence?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by RedMullet: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
I honestly hope and pray that the SE will see the bigger picture and get this Anambra forthcoming election right....

The Easterners cannot afford to be left behind in the ongoing change in way governance is been conducted ....

BTW...who is likely going to be Dr Chris Ngige's running mate...that aspect too is vital for success at the poll.

The East must embrace good governance.....that is what Dr Chris Ngige represent...
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by RedMullet: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:

The more you keep antagonizing APC and Dr Chris Ngige....the more you sound ridiculous ...you keep jumping from one argument to the other...which makes your utterly foolish as usual.

I will advise that either you keep quiet and watch as events unfold or you come onboard the Ngige campaign machinery.....Dr Chris Ngige has an appointment again with good fate come November 2014.

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by AdmYamamoto: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dike Chimezie: @Moderators(Afam4eva to be precise),Where is Olaniyi's post?
What was his offence?

You must be the retardeen behind the ID, ba?? LWKMD! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by awodman: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
So this is how APC intends to choose their candidates?..No party primary?..Where is the place of internal democracy in this party?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by AdmYamamoto: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Hope APC will help civilize the South-East politically.

Honestly, solve that problem of good governance in Iboland by allowing their leaders to be influenced by real people policies, not individualistic, selfish ideology they erroneously peddle and watch Nigeria change for the better! The Hausas are already on board and some minorities, the Ibos need to get cracking, life is too short man! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Red_Mullet: I honestly hope and pray that the SE will see the bigger picture and get this Anambra forthcoming election right....

The Easterners cannot afford to be left behind in the ongoing change in way governance is been conducted ....

BTW...who is likely going to be Dr Chris Ngige's running mate...that aspect too is vital for success at the poll.

The East must embrace good governance.....that is what Dr Chris Ngige represent...
New account, 0 credibility. Both Ngige and APC have no destiny with Anambra people
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by kokoA(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
I just feel Ngige is getting it this time around. The only strong contender would have been Soludo.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:

Honestly, solve that problem of good governance in Iboland by allowing their leaders to be influenced by real people policies, not individualistic, selfish ideology they erroneously peddle and watch Nigeria change for the better! The Hausas are already on board and some minorities, the Ibos need to get cracking, life is too short man! grin grin

God Forbid!! igbo people can never be influenced by Tinubu and Buhari
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
kokoA: I just feel Ngige is getting it this time around. The only strong contender would have been Soludo.

Anambrarians will never vot APC no matter what
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by phlamy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

@ your 44 years of age, you still cant use your brain

4 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by emiye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Smart ACN /APC

No need for overrated party primaries, gauge the mood of the populace .

Other parties should understudy how ACN/APC picks its candidates
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by kokoA(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

why don't you speak for yourself sir? The last time I checked APC still has a senator from Anambra. I guessed the non "Anambrarians" in Anambra voted him in right? I have no problem with people not liking a particular party, but such people should never generalize their opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
New account, 0 credibility. Both Ngige and APC have no destiny with Anambra people

chukwudi44:

We've heard this song before and it didn't work out for you people..

You people spew the same rubbish against the ACN and Ngige before, but the same people of Anambra dumped Dora/AGPA and voted for Ngige/ACN back in 2011..

e go do you like film trick all over again.. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

We've heard this song before and it didn't work out for you people..

You people spew the same rubbish against the ACN and Ngige before, but the same people of Anambra dumped Dora/AGPA and voted for Ngige/ACN back in 2011..

e go do you like film trick all over again.. grin grin grin grin

Ngige has been beaten in theree straight gubernatorial polls.His only electroral victory came with just 500 votes margin.So much for his imaginary popularity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States / Sowore's AAC Unveil Mobile App For Reporting 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.