Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige (15810 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by ShineuEye: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gbawe:

The APC will always disgrace those who make doom and gloom prediction for it because it is a Party where good guys are in the majority regardless of the lies mischief-makers tell.

Gbawe is fast becoming the master of regurgitating "news spin" from APC ministry of propaganda.

Anyone in APC is a good man jare, even if Satan join them.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ngige has been beaten in theree straight gubernatorial polls.His only electroral victory came with just 500 votes margin.So much for his imaginary popularity

Story Story...

Who won that election? ACN or AGPA?

Ngige/ACN
grin grin

Who is representing Anambra in Abuja?

Ngige/ACN grin grin

Shey you need handkerchief to wife off your impending tears with all over again? grin grin..

3 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

Story Story...

Ngige/ACN
grin grin

Ngige/ACN grin grin

Shey you need handkerchief to wife off your impending tears with all over again? grin grin..
plaindealer:

Story Story...

Ngige/ACN
grin grin

Ngige/ACN grin grin

Who won the last gubernatorial ppolls? Can or APGA?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Gbawe: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Gbawe is fast becoming the master of regurgitating "news spin" from APC ministry of propaganda.

Anyone in APC is a good man jare, even if Satan join them.

Better not kill yourself with worry over "spin" that exist only in your imagination. I wrote "in the majority". I think those with no comprehension deficit will understand I do not imply every member of the APC is a saint.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by sleekp1: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dike Chimezie: @Moderators(Afam4eva to be precise),Where is Olaniyi's post?
What was his offence?

The way Yorubas have multiple Igbo usernames here is alarming. You are Olaniyi and Dike Chimezie and what other names do you use?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

Who won the last gubernatorial ppolls? Can or APGA?

I care less who won some gubernatorial election, fact remains that ACN won in Anambra over AGPA so saying the people of Anambra are not going to vote for him runs against recent history because they did over AGPA.

grin grin
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gbawe:

Better not kill yourself with worry over "spin" that exist only in your imagination. I wrote "in the majority". I think those with no comprehension deficit will understand I do not imply every member of the APC is a saint.

Can you give us some names of the good guys in APC Mr. propaganda..

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
I am so sad with the way some of us have turned this thread into a tribal thing. I didn't open this thread with a triumphalist mindset.

Let it be known that I am unashamedly Pro-APC but not anti-Igbo. But I wonder how some commenters here and in other threads have tended to equate APC with Yoruba and Hausas as if there are no Yorubas,Hausas and Igbos in PDP.

So my intentions and affinity for Ngige is not with a hidden mindset of the yorubas scoring a moral victory against the Igbos because Tinubu is a ranking member of APC but with the knowledge that Ngige is a dogged fighter and a progressive who dared to be different when faced with compromising/ reneging on a hitherto satanic agreement or delivering a stellar achievement.

So I urge Ndi anambra to be open-minded and don't get frenzied up about Ngige's party but rate him on the scale of competence with respect to others

Now we know that Peter Obi though disguising his truest intentions about giving power to Anambra North is indeed trying to install a stooge who will promise never to change the ANSG banker which is presently Fidelity Bank and Probably to help cover up some shady deals

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by bushwailo: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
I can't understand how People will associate with APGA.

The party that has been in turmoil since inception.
A party that has no ideology
A party that continuously gets used and dumped.

How is it in the best of anyones interest to follow a party that cannot even hold its own in the SE.
No recognized alliances in the Senate of House of Rep.

Please Anambrains if u can't vote APC please vote PDP and then pray.
The state has lost a lot profile wise Nationally with this whole APGA nonsense.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

I care less who won some gubernatorial election, fact remains that ACN won in Anambra over AGPA so saying the people of Anambra are not going to vote for him runs against recent history because they did over AGPA.

grin grin

well if Anambra Central people voted Ngige then because of his antecedents, the recent Fashola deportation saga, his support of it, his non performance in the Senate and the presence of more political heavyweights in the poll will ensure he loses in November

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by ShineuEye: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Give you names of the good guys in APC?

Many discerning observers here in the politics section long realize Gbawe lives in cloud cuckoo land.
He's a comedian and should not be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:

lol @ good guys.. Can you give us the names of competent leaders in PDP?

I mean competent leaders who are commissioning projects and moving their states forward.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by bushwailo: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:
well if Anambra Central people voted Ngige then because of his antecedents, the recent Fashola deportation saga, his support of it, his non performance in the Senate and the presence of more political heavyweights in the poll will ensure he loses in November
If you live in Anambra you would've noticed that Ngige has secured more endorsements from
Trade Unions
Town Union
Women Associations etc Than any other candidate in the forthcoming elections.
For the recent Fashola deportation saga its just Malaria at work grin grin
Political Heavy weights ? Heavier than Ngige ?? Have you taken your pills 2day undecided
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]
well if Anambra Central people voted Ngige then because of his antecedents, the recent Fashola deportation saga, his support of it, his non performance in the Senate and the presence of more political heavyweights in the poll will ensure he loses in November[/s]

Rubbish, the people of Anambra voted for and elected ACN candidate in Anambra over AGPA to represent them in Abuja. PERIOD. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Shine u Eye:

Many discerning observers here in the politics section long realize Gbawe lives in cloud cuckoo land.
He is a popular propagandist on nairaland, very predictable are his comments, good when its ACN/APC but bad when is PDP. I mean we know he has to earn his living but throwing decorum to the winds to do so is very unfortunate. While we continue not to take him and his lies seriously we must ensure he does not decieve new nairalanders with his lies, deceit and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Who are the 'more political heavyweight' in this round of contest than Ngige?

Is it Willie Obiano(A stooge and treasury undertaker in the making?) Or Andy Uba who you also know the antecedents of his family or Ifeanyi Ubah who is seeking relevance and immunity from the avalanche of corruption allegations hanging around his neck like an olympian gold medal?

So up till now u still have not realised Peter Obi intentionally blew the saga out of proportion with a view to politicing and ethnicising the whole issues? Lying about the numbers...without any evidence to prove his claims....so the fact that Ngige even helped to broker peace and simmer down the issue to u equates a support for Igbo haters or persecutors?

So the Igbo youths of nowadays will rather cleave unto those things that divide us hence would rather mortgage another 4years under any of the parties whose candidate you know what to expect
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by ShineuEye: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

lol @ good guys.. Can you give us the names of competent leaders in PDP?

I mean competent leaders who are commissioning projects and moving their states forward.

Commissioning projects like Fashola hoarding the FP for a year now. Its always Fashola meets a/b/c/ or he visits 1.2.3.

If Fashola goes to the toilet and there was picture evidence, agbameta/Eko Ile/his numerous user names would cajole the mods to put it on front page.

Check this thread where Fashola met the "Acting" "Deputy" "Assistant" Secretary for African Affairs. You guessed it, it was front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1402660/fashola-receives-u.s-diplomats-urges#17525569
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Shine u Eye:
[s]
Commissioning projects like Fashola hoarding the FP for a year now. Its always Fashola meets a/b/c/ or he visits 1.2.3.

If Fashola goes to the toilet and there was picture evidence, agbameta/Eko Ile/his numerous user names would cajole the mods to put it on front page.

Check this thread where Fashola met the "Acting" "Deputy" "Assistant" Secretary for African Affairs. You guessed it, it was front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1402660/fashola-receives-u.s-diplomats-urges#17525569 [/s]

I wonder why you are harassing me with your hallucinations and delusions.

Stop trolling or seek urgent help for your maladies..
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Gbawe: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Shine u Eye:

You know, you guys are amusing. You say all these things yet you won't stop quoting me or asking me questions as your co-traveller did all for the sake of getting the attention and opinion of a poster you claim not to take seriously. How many stand up guys do you see doing that? You guys are just pathetic,insecure jokers.

I don't even know who most of you clowns are because you're not worth knowing!!! If you want to carry on with your unreturned attention towards others who do not know or reckon with you, then it is obvious who the insecure comedian is.

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by BrosPeter: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
So up till now u still have not realised Peter Obi intentionally blew the saga out of proportion with a view to politicing and ethnicising the whole issues? Lying about the numbers...without any evidence to prove his claims....so the fact that Ngige even helped to broker peace and simmer down the issue to u equates a support for Igbo haters or persecutors?

Am beginning to believe you smoke dope before coming to Nairaland. If you really think Ngige can sell that to Igbo people then you're on a long thing. Even us non Igbos squirmed when Ngige was romancing the Yorubas so as to get the APC ticket.
Dude puhlease!!!!
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by phlamy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ngige has been beaten in theree straight gubernatorial polls.His only electroral victory came with just 500 votes margin.So much for his imaginary popularity

500 difference is the real politics, not those manufactured figures you guys brandish around
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bros Peter:

Am beginning to believe you smoke dope before coming to Nairaland. You really think Ngige can sell that to Igbo people then you're on a longer thing. Even us non Igbos squirmed when Ngige was romancing the Yorubas so as to get the APC ticket.
Dude puhlease!!!!

U sure are mannerless! If u've not bn properly trained at home,I aint the person to try yr gutter lang @. As much as dis forum is anonymous in nature,one expects a modicum of civility from responders and not people who abuse others to get their points across....what is the meaning of 'smoking drugs before coming to nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by BrosPeter: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
plaindealer:

I wonder why you are harassing me with your hallucinations and delusions.

Stop trolling or seek urgent help for your maladies..

Truth is bitter eh? I wonder why you're here if you can't back up your claims.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by agbameta: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bros Peter:

Am beginning to believe you smoke dope before coming to Nairaland. If you really think Ngige can sell that to Igbo people then you're on a long thing. Even us non Igbos squirmed when Ngige was romancing the Yorubas so as to get the APC ticket.
Dude puhlease!!!!

They did not see him romancing the ACN and the so called Yoruba party before voting for him before? Talk about upside down and silky tribal argument.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

Who are the 'more political heavyweight' in this round of contest than Ngige?

Is it Willie Obiano(A stooge and treasury undertaker in the making?) Or Andy Uba who you also know the antecedents of his family or Ifeanyi Ubah who is seeking relevance and immunity from the avalanche of corruption allegations hanging around his neck like an olympian gold medal?

So the Igbo youths of nowadays will rather cleave unto those things that divide us hence would rather mortgage another 4years under any of the parties whose candidate you know what to expect

if APGA makes the mistake of fielding willie obiano or any other person in obis inner caucus, it will lose the election.
no ifs, ands or buts about it
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by ShineuEye: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

U sure are mannerless! If u've not bn properly trained at home,I aint the person to try yr gutter lang @. As much as dis forum is anonymous in nature,one expects a modicum of civility from responders and not people who abuse others to get their points across....what is the meaning of 'smoking drugs before coming to nairaland?

I think he should not imply you're on a long tin even though you come across like you're on a long tin. Deal with it.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Bros Peter:

Truth is bitter eh? I wonder why you're here if you can't back up your claims.

What claim is this one talking about?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
U sure are mannerless If u've not bn properly trained at home,I aint the person to try yr gutter lang @. As much as dis forum is anonymous in nature,one expects a modicum of civility from responders and not people who abuse others to get their points across....what is the meaning of 'smoking drugs before coming to nairaland?

Understatement...

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
the only way for SE and Ndigbo to recover politically any time soon is to ensure that Soludo runs and wins under APGA
else, the igbo will find themselves in a political bottomless pit in Nigeria

we are watching the APGA dance of shame.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by explorermagazin(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2013
The Next Biggest Selling Magazine tagged EXPLORER MAGAZINE is offering the chance for Individuals to have a platform to showcase their Talents, and make Money for themselves. The Categories Needed should fit into any of this:

Do you have a Good Looking face?

Are you an Artist (Can you Sing, Rap or Play any of the Instruments)?

Are you Big, Bold and Beautiful?

Do you have the passion of becoming a Model?

Are you a Model?

Do have that God given talent that you want the world to know about?

Hurry Now and grab this offer for FREE. As Photo sessions, makeups and others would be done all for FREE. Don't Miss this apple opportunity. Forward the following Information to our Email address: magazineexplorer@gmail.com. Your Name, Telephone Number, State of Origin, Nationality,Gender, Your Area of Specialization. For Info call: 08073654719

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by djon78(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
I think this Anambra governorship election is Ngige/Apc winning it despite all odds because Chris Ngige is a grassroot politician, coupled with the dynamic strategies they will deploy to route the opposition, adding Soludo's disgrace this election is APC's.

Mind u am from Anambra.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
i also think that Ngige is more likely to win than any PDP candidate
in fact PDP will find it harsh in Anambra if this Soludo's debacle continues
there is a lot of anger against PDP and APGA right now
and if Soludo joins another party to contest the elections, he will win provided he campaigns hard enough.
we want real change in Anambra state
not village developments angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Releases Economic Recovery Plan / 2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.