Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige (15811 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by eye4eye: 5:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Gbawe:
From left: Interim National Chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande, Senator Chris Ngige, Senator Annie Okonkwo and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, during the endorsement of Chris Ngige as APC governorship candidate for Anambra State governorship election.

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/apc-unveils-programmes-endorses-ngige-as-candidate-for-anambra-guber-poll/#sthash.XO22XrU9.dpuf

100000000000 LIKES
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by plaindealer: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2013
Gbawe:
From left: Interim National Chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande, Senator Chris Ngige, Senator Annie Okonkwo and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, during the endorsement of Chris Ngige as APC governorship candidate for Anambra State governorship election.

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/apc-unveils-programmes-endorses-ngige-as-candidate-for-anambra-guber-poll/#sthash.XO22XrU9.dpuf

Political Unity and maturity while the other political parties are in disarray..
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by drnoel: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice one...In as much as i'm tipping Soludo for that seat, i think Ngige is the only person that can win it for APC. He's even more popular than Soludo in Anambra but what could work for Soludo is the platform that he will be running under(assuming APGA clears him).
Ngige is a bench warmer
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
the bible said,my people perish because they lack wisdom.a guy posted a picture,you saw like 6 kids and 1 old man,no single youth; potraying it as people deported by lagos and you peole are falling for it.
Some news made us know that the people deported are 67,the number of people here
is not up to 10.
They said they are droped there by 3a.m,but i can see sun rays,you can say it was taking in the afternoon,but tell us they were taking to the field and red cross gave them 1st aid treatment...the family of most of them came to take them away before 12noon

SO BRO...THAT PICTURE IS FRAUD

3 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2013
some people claim that APC is indebting southwest,thanks to you...

Osun state is 34th in federal government allocation,and the governor keep on commissioning project everyday...please when was the last time any project commissioned in BAYELSA

6 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2013
I-pledge:
some people claim that APC is indebting southwest,thanks to you...

Osun state is 34th in federal government allocation,and the governor keep on commissioning project everyday...please when was the last time any project commissioned in BAYELSA
We are not deceived by commissioning projects becoming the new parlance of APC to defraud the masses. where are the proofs or the projects only being commissioned in Tinubu's bank account?

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by MrAboki: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm Sorry Ngige.. Anambra State will never vote for Terrorists..
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Kei144(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Good development! Whether Ngige or Soludo wins, Anambra will surely get a better governor than Peter Obi and not a worse than Peter Obi governor. The future looks bright. If APGA does not present Soludo as their candidate, Ngige automatically wins.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Anambrians, wise up! It's a beginning of a new dawn, new era, APC is the answer cool let's kick the PDP virus out of Nigeria's politics.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by softwareman(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
We are not deceived by commissioning projects becoming the new parlance of APC to defraud the masses. where are the proofs or the projects only being commissioned in Tinubu's bank account?
You mean all the good things we are seeing in the south west are commisioned in TINUBU's account?

PLEASE WE WANT MORE OF IT!
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by adultdesigner: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
for me am not looking at party things,i dont care about all this pdp,apc,cpc or what ever,but what the person cary in mind.am not from anambra but as am looking at this ngige,is like he will work for his people.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by ATMCARD2(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2013
REHOZIBAH:
http://abusidiqu.com/?p=17405
4rm all indicatns PDP is taking over Anambra vry soon & dat has bn Obi's plan.APC can neva capture Anambra,even if they present Ngige as a consensus.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Olysmile(f): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2013
Good one there "Annie Nwa papa uwa"
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Wsdm: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Pataki: Good news.

This is how Politics should be. No room for bickering, strife or political wranglings. What is most paramount that progressive development comes to the good people of Anambra. Whether through Ngige or Okonkwo, what should be most fundamental is that the people should know a change is in the air.

Good move by Okonkwo. APC is really setting the pace and standard for a new and better Nigeria.
Nice one there. "PATAKI" your username in Ebira- okene means "SERIOUS", is that your tribe?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by odomanis: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Why is APC using the same colour with PDP ?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by funshint(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2013
It's time U̶̲̥̅̊ people realise that Peter Obi/APGA are your real enemies. They denied U̶̲̥̅̊ a fine candidate in the person of Soludo just because of their selfish interest. Now they want to take the remaining gold in your hand in the person of NGIGE with tribal sentiments and campaign of falsehood. Anambra people watchout; Ngige all the way!!!
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
well see is believn...come to southwest yourself,only if you know osun,ogun,oyo before APC
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by politicalpastor: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2013
this is what am talking about. everyone should emulate onkonkwo. he didn't decamp to any other party.
APC is truly here to stay.
REHOZIBAH:
http://abusidiqu.com/?p=17405
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by jadakiss213(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Dude knows APC aint going nowhere in Anambra..Annie Okonkwo be like ''make I nor waste my hard earned funds,Ngige still dey chop free money for NASS''
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by secretcerish: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
was it only two candidates? what has ngige done with the senatorial mandate given to him? what track record does he have to show really? plese dont tell me he built roads when he was governor cos that one is so marred by the stolen mandate he had and the fact that he knew he will be booted soon and needed to offer some crumbs. so fare he hasnt sponsored a single bill at the national assembly and hardly makes any serious contribution. why does he want to abandon his peoples mandate at the national assembly to come n run for governor. am not after what is best for APC or PDP or APGA or even the candidates themselves, am after whats best for the people of Anambra. the state has one of the most underdeveloped state capitals till date and is very backward in infracstructural development. they need a selfless leader...all this recycling wont cut it!www.cynicreport.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by gerald09(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
FreeGlobe: BTw where is the internal democracy in the so called progressive APC. why are Democratic primary elections alien to APC. If its not a grand owner imposing candidates, its a group of cabals reaching an agreement among themselves
I agree wif u its more of an arrangement dan an agreement. It was already on d media b4 Okonkwo's could inform his own team. It is know within the party that if Okonkwo shuld run for primaries he wuld win cos of his popularity within d party" n also cos of Ngige's hot headedness but he will surely loose d gov election so he decided to give up to Ngige who will/may win without informing his follower/supporter n also an agreement was never reached on wot happens to his(Okonkwo's) team nw? If Ngige is smart he shuld also shake hands wif Okonkwo's team cos it will help expand his wing rather than loose dem to other parties (wish I suspect maybe d eventual out come).
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wsdm:
Nice one there. "PATAKI" your username in Ebira- okene means "SERIOUS", is that your tribe?

Pataki means "important" in Yoruba. Its ebira translation is close.

1 Like

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by theozobby(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
There is something about that photo, it looks photo-shopped to me
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by neutralist: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Myopic in my view. Would you also say that Soludo and Ngige were both popular before their respective public post? This is my opinion.
Afam4eva: Nice one...In as much as i'm tipping Soludo for that seat, i think Ngige is the only person that can win it for APC. He's even more popular than Soludo in Anambra but what could work for Soludo is the platform that he will be running under(assuming APGA clears him).
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by emiye(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
theozobby: There is something about that photo, it looks photo-shopped to me
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nobody hav been able to reason abt their agreement? Cud it be the bargain btw kalu and T.A orji dat kept abia in darkness? Cud it be dat the bargain entails of 50% allocation to okonkwos purse? We shud all reason b4 talking this guys are hungry of wealth or do u tink dat okonkwo did it for free?
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
nwekesimon68: Nobody hav been able to reason abt their agreement? Cud it be the bargain btw kalu and T.A orji dat kept abia in darkness? Cud it be dat the bargain entails of 50% allocation to okonkwos purse? We shud all reason b4 talking this guys are hungry of wealth or do u tink dat okonkwo did it for free?
Ngige hav turn to a traitor and traitors can neva be trusted even if the repent 4 good. And for Rochas lets see wat will become of him and APC come 2015
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by clint77ng: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
REHOZIBAH: The agents and apostle of doom who have been on the mountain all this while praying and wishing that APC doesn't get it right at the primaries can now come down as God has turned their ahitophel's counsel to nought!
Did u call this primary? Internal demo-crazy indeed. The same selection they accused PDP of doing.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by clint77ng: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Hope APC will help civilize the South-East politically.

The better SE gets, the better for everybody. grin grin grin
Thanks for accepting that OPC sorry APC is a yoruba/islamic party.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by skyluv2000(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

you are a full grown mumu

infact a baked muntulla

and fermented nonentity

for quoting that roubish.

The agents and apostle of doom who have been on the mountain all this while praying and wishing that APC doesn't get it right at the primaries can now come down as God has turned their ahitophel's counsel to nought!
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by digitalman: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good news! I wish Ngige and Soludo can forge alliance.! They sure can be a formidable force. Let Soludo join them and teach APGA a lesson of their lives. And good one from Anie Okonkwo. Thank you Sir!
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by DerideGull(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Anybody with Igbo blood who dreamt of electing Mr Ngige as a dog catcher in Igbo land is an irredeemable fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari A Corrupt Liar: His Daughters School Fee At Surrey University Is £16,000 / Falana: Nba’s Protest Over Onnoghen Is A Mockery Of Legal Profession / 2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.