Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige (15815 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by alakara(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
I-pledge:
some people claim that APC is indebting southwest,thanks to you...

Osun state is 34th in federal government allocation,and the governor keep on commissioning project everyday...please when was the last time any project commissioned in BAYELSA
Bros pls state some completed projects Ogbeni had completed in Osun state and will b happy if pics are used as proofs nt mouth alone.thanks
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well as far as am concern, APC is still the best party in choosing who represent them. What is the need for a primary when party leaders does not want you to be the flag bearer? If you insist on contesting the primary, they will only wait for you to spend all your money and at the primary they still vote for who they want. The party leaders will tell the deligate what to do and so be it. So Annie Nkonkwo is a very wise man and believe in listening to the party for his own benefit atleast the Senate seat will be vacant when Ngige win the Guber election and Annie can replace him chikena
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by agbameta: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
bashy_demy: Well as far as am concern, APC is still the best party in choosing who represent them. What is the need for a primary when party leaders does not want you to be the flag bearer? If you insist on contesting the primary, they will only wait for you to spend all your money and at the primary they still vote for who they want. The party leaders will tell the deligate what to do and so be it. So Annie Nkonkwo is a very wise man and believe in listening to the party for his own benefit atleast the Senate seat will be vacant when Ngige win the Guber election and Annie can replace him chikena

This is what I love about the ACN, they pick the best and the most qualified to run against their opponents instead of the silly and corrupt Nigerian primaries where you end up with the candidate with endless cash on the table and never the best and the most competent candidate.

A good example is the difference between ACN public officials and PDP public officials. With all the bogus and cash and carry PDP primaries, it's nothing but laziness, lack of progress, lack of vision and gross incompetence all over PDP land.

2 Likes

Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by bashydemy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
alakara:
Bros pls state some completed projects Ogbeni had completed in Osun state and will b happy if pics are used as proofs nt mouth alone.thanks
Can you please go through this thread yourself to see how Aregbe is doing fine.
https://www.nairaland.com/1405781/how-aregbesola-turned-osun-construction/5
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
alakara:
come and see for self,you know this but you dont want to say the truth...you called him OGBENI,it shows you know him
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by alakara(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
I-pledge:
come and see for self,you know this but you dont want to say the truth...you called him OGBENI,it shows you know him
bros all dis are propaganda.am frm osun,iwo in particular.4 d past 3 yr s he is in govt,he had nt done anythin,electn is nxt yr,he is rushin 2 do projects dt he had nt done since all dis days.i askd u a ques dt u shld give me projects "completd" nt ongoing ones,4 d pst 3 yrs bros wt pics.i dont need propagandist link 2 tell me wat i need 2 see in my environmt
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by gogochocolate: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ngige will lose big time come november. Our governor peter obi has delivered divdends of democracy to us. I will follow who ever he asks us to support. This is a man that attracted sab miller brewery and orient refinery to anambra,developed fidelity bank to be among the top banks in nigeria. He is a man a vision and a man of history. He set judicial precedence by ensuring staggered elections in nigeria. The only reward for him and the party is full loyalty.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by mapet: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Madam,

You are simply walloing in ignorance. It is legitimate, democratic and valid for someone to step down for another in Political partiies. Except you were born in year 2000+.......

The party is also at liberty to have a consensus candidate. Others in the race can try out their mettle at the primaries. mind you the report did not say there will be no primaries...........many of you seemingly read things the other way round. The law stipulates there should be primaries, supervised by INEC......
FreeGlobe:
This is voodoo politics associated with APC. Why have they supported Ngige to.win without a primary election. There is also another strong candidate apart from Ngige and Annie in APC, why has the party hierarchy thrown its weight behind Ngige b4/without a primary. What of the other candidates still in the race. APC can fool the entire SW but APC to others is everything but Democratic
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by bashydemy(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2013
alakara: bros all dis are propaganda.am frm osun,iwo in particular.4 d past 3 yr s he is in govt,he had nt done anythin,electn is nxt yr,he is rushin 2 do projects dt he had nt done since all dis days.i askd u a ques dt u shld give me projects "completd" nt ongoing ones,4 d pst 3 yrs bros wt pics.i dont need propagandist link 2 tell me wat i need 2 see in my environmt
Why can't you be honest for once, Ogbeni have been working from day 1. I am not in state and not from there either, But i have people there and i graduated from Osun State College of Technology Esa-Oke so i have friends who have been praising him from day one so if you have beef or you are an opposition you shouldn't let that make you start lying here ok.
Re: Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige by explorermagazin(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm.....

The Next Biggest Selling Magazine tagged EXPLORER MAGAZINE is offering the chance for Individuals to have a platform to showcase their Talents, and make Money for themselves. The Categories Needed should fit into any of this:

Do you have a Good Looking face?

Are you an Artist (Can you Sing, Rap or Play any of the Instruments)?

Are you Big, Bold and Beautiful?

Do you have the passion of becoming a Model?

Are you a Model?

Do have that God given talent that you want the world to know about?

Hurry Now and grab this offer for FREE. As Photo sessions, makeups and others would be done all for FREE. Don't Miss this apple opportunity. Forward the following Information to our Email address: magazineexplorer@gmail.com. Your Name, Telephone Number, State of Origin, Nationality,Gender, Your Area of Specialization. For Info call: 08073654719

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Should Be Released Today – Lawyer / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Esan Central & North East Wards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.