Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? (1843 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
My lessons,

1. Money can't buy you happiness

2. A man that respects me is worth keeping

Share your views.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by k2039: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
A very emotional woman is a turn off, never date a woman who doesn't have control over her emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Enegod(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
* NEVER to date a psycho woman ever again
* as one door closes another door opens
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by nbright: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
I am a novice.. A green horn bt I am definitely following this thread
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by pasqal09: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Loving with my heart and my head too

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by doris4u(f): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
1.Never 2 trust any1 wholeheartedly. 2.some pple r born liars,1 can use d name of his deceasd one 2 lie nd cover evil tracks.
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2013
pasqal09: Loving with my heart and my head too

Add this to
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 23, 2013
My ex taught me unconditional love angry
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by djeezy(m): 5:19am On Aug 23, 2013
1. All that glitters aint gold.
2. Appearance can be deceptive at times.
3. Trust has to be earned, not given out like a piece of cake.
4. Build a brick wall around your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Never date someone out of pity.
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Svelteb(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2013
yeah
Baybe: Never date someone out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Svelteb: yeah
Been there??
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2013
I learnt the tricks, rules and games of r/lationship
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Bootylicious(f): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
I learnt to stay on top of my game, don't love too much or even if u do conceal it cos guys tend to take it 4 granted.. d person dat expresses d love most/ sacrifices more is d most vulnerable to heartbreak

4 Likes

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by sexymoma(f): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
I learnt that God is the only one you can rely on...
Human being don't worth your loyalty just do your best.....
dont be too excited whenever your lover tells you he/she is gonna spend his/her whole life with you, he/she might change his/her mind the next moment.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Monicasque(f): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
duffie: My lessons,

1. Money can't buy you happiness

2. A man that respects me is worth keeping

Share your views.

babes i agree with u. My own lesson was learning that hot temper or arrogance can never build anything. Humility, patience and understanding can get u far as long as both parties want to go far coz love is a two way street and it can not work if its only the other person who wants to make it work. Both must really wana make it work and expect challenges as the journey is not for the feinthearted
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have learnt to make sure my dough stays in my pockets.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Godmother(f): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ bootylicious

I agree with u 100%. Dnt show your partner that you are totally crazy about him/her cos they would take you for granted.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Adufaye(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
1.Neva tell ur babe to join any social site(if she hv nt joined any) cus if u do.......hmmm eh! Ur case go b d remix of my own
2.Neva date a girl who love u more dan u love her,(it supose b 50-50,to avoid story dat touch d belle grin)
3.Don't date/love a girl u met in a party,(she go visit anoda party anoda day,anoda mugu go toast her)
4.Don't sex a girl u met on social site witout coat
5.Don't allow ur frnds to beg/talk to ur babe when u're hvin misunderstanding

I go stop fr here

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by ronalmagic10(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpacalipse: I have learnt to make sure my dough stays in my pockets.

hahaha. ..bad boi. dont go nd b stingy 1 gals oo
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Skinni10ne: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpacalipse: I have learnt to make sure my dough stays in my pockets.

And Ive learnt to:
Never let a guy pay anything for me
Never ask a guy for anything
And never expect anything from them.

1 Like

Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by nbright: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2013
Adufaye: 1.Neva tell ur babe to join any social site(if she hv nt joined any) cus if u do.......hmmm eh! Ur case go b d remix of my own
2.Neva date a girl who love u more dan u love her,(it supose b 50-50,to avoid story dat touch d belle grin)
3.Don't date/love a girl u met in a party,(she go visit anoda party anoda day,anoda mugu go toast her)
4.Don't sex a girl u met on social site witout coat
5.Don't allow ur frnds to beg/talk to ur babe when u're hvin misunderstanding

I go stop fr here

@bolded, I just don't like parties... I don't think I can date a party freak.. Girls are moved by words and money, and some guys have that silver coated tongue that would make Shakespear to go green with envy if he were still alive.
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by nbright: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Skinni10ne:

And Ive learnt to:
Never let a guy pay anything for me
Never ask a guy for anything
And never expect anything from them.
I pray you will act like this.. Hope you won't be swayed when you hear people saying "the guy is supposed to buy you things and stuffs like that"?... If a girl is independent, that's an added bonus
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by xynerise: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Never ''toast'' a girl when you are drunk undecided
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Adufaye(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2013
nbright:
@bolded, I just don't like parties... I don't think I can date a party freak.. Girls are moved by words and money, and some guys have that silver coated tongue that would make Shakespear to go green with envy if he were still alive.
I love parties. more dan u do (ironically speaking), sweet month is every tin.if u can woo a girl menh u are d boss in d game
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Adufaye(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2013
xynerise: Never ''toast'' a girl when you are drunk undecided
lol u might toast ur fellow man in d process cheesy
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by DECOtech(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
djeezy: 1. All that glitters aint gold.
2. Appearance can be deceptive at times.
3. Trust has to be earned, not given out like a piece of cake.
4. Build a brick wall around your heart.
We must have been to the same uniniversity
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by 190theclown: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
never to date nigerian girls cheesy
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by preciousan(f): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
I have learnt neva to give ur heart b4 ur head.
I've also learnt not to love the guy more than he loves you
i've also learnt dat when a guy tells u,i love u from d bottom of my heart it means'there's still space for me to love as many girls dat i want'
i've also learnt dat when ur boyfriend starts deleting d text messages he sent to u,but leaves the one u sent,der's more to it,dan it is
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by djeezy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
DECOtech:
We must have been to the same uniniversity
Hehehe
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? by Cipherr(f): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
I learn t that all men all not the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart / Will 'visiting A Brothel To Ease Tension' Be Called Cheating??? / What Happens Next When The Love Potion Wears Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.