Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart (1836 Views)

10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by realuz: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Are you ready to win your dream girl?  Here we go…

1. Be pursuant

Pursue her without the pressure. In other words, don’t try to “front” and be cocky. Have a conversation first and show her you are interested beyond her appearance.  You don’t have to come up with some crazy pickup line. You can simply say, “I want to introduce myself…”Be sincere and genuine in wanting to get to know her. I see too many good guys get intimidated by a girl’s beauty up front, but take a closer look, and find her true self. Honestly, if you can get past this, you’ll have a leg up on the other idiots out there. After all, being genuine is where you excel the most. This is why you are the good guy!!

2. Be a gentleman

Girls don’t want to be treated like a queen, but they do want to be treated like a princess. She doesn’t want you to be a doormat, she wants you to be the one in charge. Open every door for her, especially the car door. Pull out her chair and allow her to sit down first when you take her on a date, and let her order first. When you are walking alongside the street, you should be the one walking closest to the street. Being a gentleman is being selfless.

3. Be complimentary

On our first date, I told her “You look so beautiful.” I then told her how great she looked when I saw her without makeup the night before. It was real and sincere. While she later revealed to me that she had been testing me to see if I would still like her without makeup, I simply saw a girl who didn’t have enough time because she just got done at the gym. That was incredibly sexy to me.

4. Be creative

You don’t have to blow your bank account to impress her. Think outside the box. I’ve been watching one of my good buds pursue his girl right. He took her on a hike in Malibu, CA to waterfalls and then took her to this place called M Café complete with swans. He’s also taken her to the Getty museum and the zoo, which are free. Another idea is to take her to a place like Color Me Mine, where you paint your own pottery. Putting thought and originality into a date lets her know you really care about showing her the best in life and it allows you to experience each other across various situations.

5. Be intentional

Invite her to parties, events, and game nights with your friends. I called Kristen every day when I finally got her number.  I sent her encouraging text messages and inspirational Bible verses. I told her I wanted to be her man on our fifth date.  She wasn’t ready, but she knew what I wanted. I gave her the time she needed with no stipulations, while still pursuing her intentionally. She told me she loved that.

Continue. www.uztalks.com/2014/07/10-super-ways-to-win-girls-heart.html?m=1

Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Daffar: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
U said 10 ways bt dere's only 5 here.

I don't think any of these wud help if d girl doesn't like u. Their r som girls dat even if u like break d sky for dem once dere mind is already made up on nt liking u, its just goin to remain like dat... E mean say u jst dey suffer urself for nothin.
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2014
6. Be yourself and have your own style.

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
7. Listen

I was on a date and the guy didn't even notice that I was in pain. I was trying to tell him that I was reacting to the good. The guy just kept telling me about his awesome job.
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by kagari: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Op why you kon post your pics, na you write the article
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
AllNaijaBlogger: 7. Listen

I was on a date and the guy didn't even notice that I was in pain. I was trying to tell him that I was reacting to the good. The guy just kept telling me about his awesome job.

I remember this guy i went on a date with and all he could talk about was himself yada yada what did i think about him, how do i feel about him. No genuine compliments for me, no interest in me so i thought maybe he is nervous.

Second date he managed to pretend five minutes interest in me the rest of the time he talked about himself and how women want him, how he may consider me because of one weak reason or the other.

I just dey laff for my mind because the story had reached....... THE END.

It was all about him and needing me to stroke his ego.
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
andromida:

I remember this guy i went on a date with and all he could talk about was himself yada yada what did i think about him, how do i feel about him. No genuine compliments for me, no interest in me so i thought maybe he is nervous.

Second date he managed to pretend five minutes interest in me the rest of the time he talked about himself and how women want him, how he may consider me because of one weak reason or the other.

I just dey laff for my mind because the story had reached....... THE END.

It was all about him and needing me to stroke his ego.

he he he......some guys are like that.

I just like simple guys. No need to start impressing with how much of a successful douchebage you are
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
I don't need any girl's heart.
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't need any girl's heart.
...but the punny, right?
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Creamish(f): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't need any girl's heart.

hmm...
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Creamish:

hmm...
wetin?
Re: 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
TribalEAST: ...but the punny, right?
ehen nah!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Complain Of Being Friend Zoned??? / Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.