Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. (11343 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Deleted post / The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by jixasi(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
ogeoflyf: 1. Yeah I like d pencil style of d artificial nails.. d one on my finger ryt now is bangin cheesy

2.pPeL sAy deY aCtuaLlY liKe aw I tYpe tongue

3.well I dnt take off my shoes, no dts nt cool, I actually fling dem off specially wen it tym 4 some alanta grin

4. Ewww!! y wld I fart in front of pple. angry

5.chalay lemme catch my breathe give bad man a break, talk abt d fresh, u want d gucci bag all d jimmy choo u want 2 kuku buy

Awon to man twerk Lori youtube, I knw u love me I love u 2, story yi ti fe ma long mase bayi now, igba wo lo de to fe ma lo ma se bayi now...

As we dey enter d gbedu we dey turnup, wen grlz hear d gbedu dem dey turnup... ( jst a tip of d iceberg wink )

6.wtf, idgaf, ikr, Lmao, lmfao, lwkmd, roflmao, lwcmtfsb, gal, ggmub, wullnp, ijn, boj.. cool

7.add me on fb. Name: sexyCuteBootyliciousCurvyPrettyAverageHeightEndowedFairInComplexionBrownIvyVanillaChocolatey Oge cool

8.twitter handle.@screwin d livin daylight out of ur man kiss

9.I love 2 cook n show d world aw talented I am in d kitchen. Who knws I mite start anchorin master chef nigeria cheesy

10.my BlackBerry subscription will soon end. B a darlin n send something + I need 2 Av crdt 2 alwaiz checkup on you my Booboost grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..

Dats on point inshort will u marry me?
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Aw mch is in ur bank acct grin
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by jixasi(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
ogeoflyf: Aw mch is in ur bank acct grin

Dat is my business..... U jux tell me how much u want.....
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
jixasi:

Dat is my business..... U jux tell me how much u want.....
Enuf 2 last me a lyf tym. cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Andyblaze: 12:42am On Oct 02, 2013
ogeoflyf:
are u fly..asin mosquito?
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by DICKtator: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2013
badoolee: ion do kids lyk u,go gt ur playmates

what da phuccck did you type? stop typing like a slowpoke......

So you do the whole yard i guess?

D4L.

They all be knocking boots right? bursting nuts on you?

Whoooooooa!!!. Interesting i must say.

Btw, I recommend brighter grammar!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Andyblaze: are u fly..asin mosquito?

Av I sucked ur blood 4
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by jixasi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
ogeoflyf:

No problem jux say u do....
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by Andyblaze: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2013
ogeoflyf:
Av I sucked ur blood 4

angryangry
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by mziceberry(f): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Andyblaze:

1. She Wears Long Fake Nails That Could Cut Your Dick

2. She Types Like An slowpoke E.g " I LoVe YoU sO MuCh mORe tHaN mY FaMilY MeMbErS

3. She Takes Off Her Shoes In The Club

4. She Doesn't Fart In Your Presence

5. She Knows The Words To Every Olamide Song

6. She Always Speak In Acronyms Like "Idgaf' Wtf'Ctfu'Lwkmd'Lol

7. Her Facebook Name Has Nothing To Do With Her Real Name E.g "IamDatSexyPrettyHoneyPie BossLadySwag AfricanBeautyQueen

8. Her Twitter Adress Is "In Your Man's Pants"

9. She Instagrams Every Meal

10. She Always Asks You For Recharge Card

Source: www.nairatunes..com

awww!what's wrong in 'knowing the words to every Olamide song
Re: Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. by IDGAF(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Andyblaze:

1. She Wears Long Fake Nails That Could Cut Your Dick

2. She Types Like An slowpoke E.g " I LoVe YoU sO MuCh mORe tHaN mY FaMilY MeMbErS

3. She Takes Off Her Shoes In The Club

4. She Doesn't Fart In Your Presence

5. She Knows The Words To Every Olamide Song

6. She Always Speak In Acronyms Like "Idgaf' Wtf'Ctfu'Lwkmd'Lol

7. Her Facebook Name Has Nothing To Do With Her Real Name E.g "IamDatSexyPrettyHoneyPie BossLadySwag AfricanBeautyQueen

8. Her Twitter Adress Is "In Your Man's Pants"

9. She Instagrams Every Meal

10. She Always Asks You For Recharge Card

Source: www.nairatunes..com
Dang it!!! Hate it when am been mentioned for no f*cking reason related to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Cheap / What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Game For Romancelanders (date Slap Pass Kiss Or Hug)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.