Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat (27260 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Security Threat In N-delta Over Non-payment Of Amnesty Allowances - Vanguard / Nigerian Army Creates New Brigade To Tackle Security Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Lagosbabe1: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
ngozievergreen:

u even have time to go into details with them. U are really having pity on dem and listening to their rants.
They shd keep facing economic torture from everybody till they say no to Laziness.
Imagine one of dem outrightly saying dat he cant open a biz because the govt didnt gv him a loan or opportunity.
Y wont dey get angry that they dont own much even in their region, they dont make their own IGR, they are d poorest in d south.
As if igbos are not doing enuf harm to dier psychology, Hausas cum enter d equation.
All for pesin backyard....
I extend my own condolence to yorubas

To be very frank, Ibos are the last people to talk about Hausa domination and ruthlessness. We don't need to go into that right now- African China already sang about it.

Personally I do not know where you get the fortitude to be arguing so blindly and unintelligently- I know they refer to your types as trolls but even trolls have decency and common sense when they are engaging others in a discussion. Them persin backyard you refer to is not your land and yet you all flock to the SW on a daily basis, go to Ibadan, Akure, Osogbo, Abeokuta- Ibos are trying to survive outside their own homeland- why is that?

You should extend your condolences to Umuigbo for not making their own land conducive for Ndigbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Asoozy: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

To be very frank, Ibos are the last people to talk about Hausa domination and ruthlessness. We don't need to go into that right now- African China already sang about it.

Personally I do not know where you get the fortitude to be arguing so blindly and unintelligently- I know they refer to your types as trolls but even trolls have decency and common sense when they are engaging others in a discussion. Them persin backyard you refer to is not your land and yet you all flock to the SW on a daily basis, go to Ibadan, Akure, Osogbo, Abeokuta- Ibos are trying to survive outside their own homeland- why is that?

You should extend your condolences to Umuigbo for not making their own land conducive for Ndigbo.

Choi!

I'm always proud to read from a strong and intelligent Yoruba female!

Lady, you do me proud!
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by seanet02: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Desola is that you?
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Katsumoto:

Where do these ignorant folks crawl out from? The problem with folks like you is that you can't even read and you lack comprehension. Omonnakoda stated 'akara' called Acaraje in Brazil and you twisted it to 'ankara'. I don't care for your boasts about Igbo exporting 'Ankara' because we all know that is a big lie. And when did anyone start referring to Brazil as a Western nation?

Yorubas were abandoned in Brazil and Freetown but all the other African ethnic groups, including Igbos were given first class travel back to Africa? So there are no Igbos in Haiti, Jamaica, the US, etc? Instead of coming online to make an as.s of yourself, you had better pick up a book and educate yourself. All slaves were abandoned except for those who decided to find their ways home.

Ndigbo is at liberty to learn from other groups whether to choose to or not. It bothers Yoruba not whether Igbos learn from them. But regardless, other groups are learning from Yoruba culture and religion. Yoruba religion is practiced in Brazil, Cuba, Venezuela, etc. Artificial lakes were built in Brazil to worship Orishas; many non-yoruba make annual pilgrimages to Osun to worship Orishas. The language is learned and spoken in those South American countries. Those that seem like an inferior Religion/Language? Even if it were, it wouldn't be inferior to cultures that are dying, absent outside its borders, and not studied by ANYONE.

The problem with anonymous forums is that all manner of idiots have access to it and sprout all kinds of nonsense. Can you imagine this dolt mocking that slaves were abandoned in Brazil like all Igbo slaves returned to Alaigbo?

Because the Brazillians worship Orishas does not give any tangible value to your Yoruba culture. Brazilians may be your level in terms of value, but they are nothing to match the igbos. They equally don't have any kind of culture that has value, morals and character. So whe. We talk about learning from a culture that has value, character, integrity and substance, please don't mention Yoruba or those who practice your culture in brazil.

The last time I checked, igbos don't beg people to learn our culture, it is strong, steams with value and string character, that is why we excel anywhere we go or find ourselves. Like you rightly said, the problem with public forum like NL is that idiots like you come here to display your stupidity. You and your folks are simply inferior, even the abolish are more intelligent than you sorry selves. You always feel that the igbos have come to take our lands ooo, so lets device a means to frustrate them" if fools like you could possible be expunged from this nation, the generations to come will have absolute peace in this country. You are not better than an average boko haram almajari living in the fields of corn and millet. I wonder what this country is coming to and it will get to with the type of tribal bigots and morons like you.

I will still say this, your culture is totally valueless. Show me a better culture, and igbos will learn from it, but as far as this world is concern, you culture holds not water any where near igbos.

Talking about slaves, I never boasted about it, it was sad that Africans were taken as slaves, but the reason why you have Yorubas in brazil and South American countries is simple; slave trade. It is not to be boasted about or taken for granted. All races were taken into slavery may except the abokis.
So finally, there is nothing to learn from your culture, it is meaningless, valueless plagued with serious lack of character and Intergrity. So go flush that your culture down the sewage. So disgusting.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
ba7man: Its funny some people think its those rowdy markets that determine the Economy of Lagos.

Anyway, I'm in the construction Industry and i hardly run into Igbos in it....Except its Chinese Sanitary fitting and tiles that are to be purchased.

And construction plays a major part of the Economy.

But when you talk of Automobile spare-parts,and Computers and their accessories.....they run those.

And joined cables and 'authentic' abb switchgear.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Katsumoto: White folks are learning Yoruba for no other reason other interest.

Piers Morgan is tweeting in Yoruba and some dolts want to believe that Yoruba is an inferior Language/culture.

Piers Morgan, (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) I just dey laugh you. What is the pedigree of piers Morgan? That irritating racist? Go and do your home work well, it is only people like the character of Morgan that will be attracted to such pathetic language. Learning or trying to learn your language even by Queen does not bring your culture out from the sewages, it doesn't give it any atom of value. That culture of trying to take what belongs to other via tax and draconian laws, is the type of culture that has made all Yoruba folk damn lazy, you guys should get a life please and stop deceiving people into learn your worthless culture. Please I need fresh air here.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Piers Morgan, (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) I just dey laugh you. What is the pedigree of piers Morgan? That irritating racist? Go and do your home work well, it is only people like the character of Morgan that will be attracted to such pathetic language. Learning or trying to learn your language even by Queen does not bring your culture out from the sewages, it doesn't give it any atom of value. That culture of trying to take what belongs to other via tax and draconian laws, is the type of culture that has made all Yoruba folk damn lazy, you guys should get a life please and stop deceiving people into learn your worthless culture. Please I need fresh air here.
You have talked yourself into a lot of trouble today.
What is your pedigree? What have YOU contributed to anything.First learn how to spell and improve your grammar.You are obviously very conceited with little to match your bullish bluster.The Yoruba culture reflects the highest and finest of human values.For you to sit on your broad smelly backside and dismiss the Yoruba and Brazilian in one stinky breath is a testament to your ignorance.Tell us about the lofty lights of your culture.Tell what anyone anywhere is copying from you or admires you for.Who is it that copies your dress or dance or diction or anything about YOU. Who,where and why.
Tell us for every one you mention we will name 3 of the Yoruba and then some.
I see aspiration in your name you want to be a babe. lwkmd. keep dreaming silly cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Katsumoto: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Because the Brazillians worship Orishas does not give any tangible value to your Yoruba culture. Brazilians may be your level in terms of value, but they are nothing to match the igbos. They equally don't have any kind of culture that has value, morals and character. So whe. We talk about learning from a culture that has value, character, integrity and substance, please don't mention Yoruba or those who practice your culture in brazil.

The last time I checked, igbos don't beg people to learn our culture, it is strong, steams with value and string character, that is why we excel anywhere we go or find ourselves. Like you rightly said, the problem with public forum like NL is that idiots like you come here to display your stupidity. You and your folks are simply inferior, even the abolish are more intelligent than you sorry selves. You always feel that the igbos have come to take our lands ooo, so lets device a means to frustrate them" if fools like you could possible be expunged from this nation, the generations to come will have absolute peace in this country. You are not better than an average boko haram almajari living in the fields of corn and millet. I wonder what this country is coming to and it will get to with the type of tribal bigots and morons like you.

I will still say this, your culture is totally valueless. Show me a better culture, and igbos will learn from it, but as far as this world is concern, you culture holds not water any where near igbos.

Talking about slaves, I never boasted about it, it was sad that Africans were taken as slaves, but the reason why you have Yorubas in brazil and South American countries is simple; slave trade. It is not to be boasted about or taken for granted. All races were taken into slavery may except the abokis.
So finally, there is nothing to learn from your culture, it is meaningless, valueless plagued with serious lack of character and Intergrity. So go flush that your culture down the sewage. So disgusting.

babestella:

You are laughing at your own ignorance. It matters not what you or any other individual think of others culture. It matters more the numbers of outsiders who accept your culture. You are entitled to your own opinion but trust me, it matters not.

As for your comments about taxes and laws, you only expose your lack of exposure and unparalleled ignorance. Societies such as the UK and most other European societies without mineral resources, generate revenue through taxation. The revenue generated is used for development and societal purposes. But you wouldn't understand that because in your society, it is every man for himself. Nothing wrong with that but don't expect that the rules in places where you are an alien should be bent to accommodate you. After all, the laws in Lagos apply to everyone that lives in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Katsumoto: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: You have talked yourself into a lot of trouble today.
What is your pedigree? What have YOU contributed to anything.First learn how to spell and improve your grammar.You are obviously very conceited with little to match your bullish bluster.The Yoruba culture reflects the highest and finest of human values.For you to sit on your broad smelly backside and dismiss the Yoruba and Brazilian in one stinky breath is a testament to your ignorance.Tell us about the lofty lights of your culture.Tell what anyone anywhere is copying from you or admires you for.Who is it that copies your dress or dance or diction or anything about YOU. Who,where and why.
I see aspiration in your name you want to be a babe. lwkmd. keep dreaming silly cow

Smart folks who are lacking in something try to learn from others. Donkeys in human form, on the other hand, laugh at what others have which you don't have.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda:
In your usual village bumpkin style you go to your hut gorge yourself on akpu and come out with all manner of flatutent brain eruptions. It is all too evident what your problem is ; low self esteem. I know,you know and now thanks to your impulsive writings the world knows.
You spit out anything that enters the cesspool that doubles as your "mind" without any filtration mechanism.Assertion after assertion followed by juvenile proclamations to "check the records" or "prove me wrong". Do Eboes produce Ankara?? Yet you come here to tell the world you export it to Brazil?? Because they don't know where it is made?
To this day Slave descendants and Non-descendants from the Caribbean troop to Osogbo and elsewhere to learn about their culture. They retained much of if to this day because it was worth retaining and are returning for "Top UP". Those that were taken from Your wilds forgot very quickly because it was not worth remembering and won't be returning. The Ifa body of knowledge is widely acclaimed and recognized by UNESCCO and others.I could go on and on.The difference is I do not ask you to check the record or prove me wrong or offer any of the other inanities that are second nature to you.
It is evident like the hair on your chin that we are not intellectual coevals but you masochistically keep coming to me for chastisement.I will oblige because I am brutal an merciless with people like you so keep it coming

All that you just said here are trash, but I will respond to only one which clearly reveals you pathetic ignorance and evidence of waste of money sending you to school.

UNESCO is an international organization, I am sure you know the meaning. They are interested in learning every culture. Maybe your own "UNESCCO" only recognizes yoruba language globally. Your Yoruba culture is not anything exceptional. Same way they show interest in your culture is same way they show interest in the least of the cultures globally. Do don't deceive people. The fact that UNESCO and not "UNESCCO" showed interest you Yoruba culture still does not give any credence to your culture, don't you get it. UNESCO goes into to far and wide to learn every culture on earth so as to promote pea evil interaction and coexistence amongst the people. As small as Fiji islands are there are extensive studies on their culture, so what the heck are you saying, or you are displaying the usual "bragado" inferior complex in you. Please scram from here if you are too daft to know the functions and responsibilities of UNESCO.

When we talk about culture, you mention your culture in Brazil of all places, how pathetic. I think you need a brain check and flush of your cerebral. Your funny and myopic ascertions about your culture being practiced in brazil is totally apologetic. List the values of your culture, what is the extent of the character in your culture, to what extent does it promote Intergrity, or you think it is about speaking Yoruba and worshiping some idols? My friend, when you talk of culture, it goes beyond speaking some cranky funy language or worshiping some funny gods.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Lagosbabe1: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Piers Morgan, (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) I just dey laugh you. [b]What is the pedigree of piers Morgan? [/b]That irritating racist? Go and do your home work well, it is only people like the character of Morgan that will be attracted to such pathetic language. Learning or trying to learn your language even by Queen does not bring your culture out from the sewages, it doesn't give it any atom of value. That culture of trying to take what belongs to other via tax and draconian laws, is the type of culture that has made all Yoruba folk damn lazy, you guys should get a life please and stop deceiving people into learn your worthless culture. Please I need fresh air here.

Stella aka numerous monikers, can you enlighten us about your own pedigree? suddenly Piers Morgan has no pedigree because he speaks in the Language of the most respected, decorated and revered black people? You got to try harder woman!

Yorubas do not need to export their culture- it is a culture respected all over the world. If Piers spoke in Ibo language, the Obi of Onitsha would give him a chieftancy title. You love to hate us but you cannot do without us, we are so so lazy that we put food on your table- how ironic! We are not jews- we are Yorubas! Blessed, talented, welcoming, patient and influential. The foreign visitors that came to the recently concluded Osun Osogbo festival 2013 are more than those that have stepped their feet in the SE in 10 years- that is the extent of respect for Yoruba people and their culture.

We are not false people that erroneously claim to be who they are not! We perform- others catch up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Asoozy: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Stella aka numerous monikers, can you enlighten us about your own pedigree? suddenly Piers Morgan has no pedigree because he speaks in the Language of the most respected, decorated and revered black people? You got to try harder woman!

Yorubas do not need to export their culture- it is a culture respected all over the world. If Piers spoke in Ibo language, the Obi of Onitsha would give him a chieftancy title. You love to hate us but you cannot do without us, we are so so lazy that we put food on your table- how ironic! We are not jews- we are Yorubas! Blessed, talented, welcoming, patient and influential. The foreign visitors that came to the recently concluded Osun Osogbo festival 2013 are more than those that have stepped their feet in the SE in 10 years- that is the extent of respect for Yoruba people and their culture.

We are not false people that erroneously claim to be who they are not! We perform- others catch up!

Akiika!

See silencer!
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Katsumoto: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Damn

But I am sure Babestella will return - that lady doesn't know when to quit or how to debate. She will return with more insults. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Katsumoto: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Awake9ja: I think time has come in Nigeria when ibo Yoruba supremacy battle will stop.

but come oo the mighty katsmoto [/b]was defeated disgracefully today by [b]jp Philips.
mt.jp Philips I must confess that your argument are an eye opening.
recently I haV come to blv that many fine mind yorubas on NL are machineries even FFK has username in NL.
read his post well and you will know its NL like.

another thing that I find out is that whenever ibo professionals challenges Yoruba professionals the later usually go down. the same thing happened when FFK call on ibo bright mind to come and challenge him or contract any, he was mocking ibos but when few came FFK disappeared and change his game to "all I know is am a Yoruba first b4 am a Nigeria and I have no apology for that" anyway I love the ibos they don't talk too much

anyway mr.kats you remain one of the fine mind Yoruba in nl but mr.jp Philips dealt with you heavily in this debate.

Katsumoto:

I will agree with you if you can summarize the debate. Please do not disappoint.

Mr Awake9ja

It has been almost 24 hours, yet no word from you. What happened?

Are you unable to articulate how you reached your conclusions? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

All that you just said here are trash, but I will respond to only one which clearly reveals you pathetic ignorance and evidence of waste of money sending you to school.

UNESCO is an international organization, I am sure you know the meaning. They are interested in learning every culture. Maybe your own "UNESCCO" only recognizes yoruba language globally. Your Yoruba culture is not anything exceptional. Same way they show interest in your culture is same way they show interest in the least of the cultures globally. Do don't deceive people. The fact that UNESCO and not "UNESCCO" showed interest you Yoruba culture still does not give any credence to your culture, don't you get it. UNESCO goes into to far and wide to learn every culture on earth so as to promote pea evil interaction and coexistence amongst the people. As small as Fiji islands are there are extensive studies on their culture, so what the heck are you saying, or you are displaying the usual "bragado" inferior complex in you. Please scram from here if you are too daft to know the functions and responsibilities of UNESCO.

When we talk about culture, you mention your culture in Brazil of all places, how pathetic. I think you need a brain check and flush of your cerebral. Your funny and myopic ascertions about your culture being practiced [/b]in brazil is totally [b]apologetic. List the values of your culture, what is the extent of the character in your culture, to what extent does it promote Intergrity, or you think it is about speaking Yoruba and worshiping some idols? My friend, when you talk of culture, it goes beyond speaking some cranky funy language or worshiping some funny gods.
Your writing is littered with criminal solecisms and you dare to criticize my misspelling of UNESCO.Funny. Your laboured contrivance to force the word cerebral into your riposte boomerangs badly. "Cerebral" is not a noun so how can it be "flushed" ,silly girl. Your spelling is bad and your diction egregious.
"My ascertions is apologetic" Onye Amaru Akukwo grin grin You are a disgrace!! Somebody has scammed you if you paid them to teach you Hinglish!!

You are truly out of your league and will will be trounced soundly tonight.

UNESCO's interest in IFA was neither cursory nor fleeting
The IFA corpus was added to the UNESCO LIST of

Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity

The only entry from Nigeria dare I say. You spout fumes like a kettle whose owner left it on the boil and went to sleep belching poisonous fumes uncontrollably and without cease.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: You have talked yourself into a lot of trouble today.
What is your pedigree? What have YOU contributed to anything.First learn how to spell and improve your grammar.You are obviously very conceited with little to match your bullish bluster.The Yoruba culture reflects the highest and finest of human values. FINEST INDEED. WITH YOUR SLOTFUL, UNRELIABLE AND IRRESPONSIBLE TENDECIES, PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE. For you to sit on your broad smelly backside and dismiss the Yoruba and Brazilian in one stinky breath is a testament to your ignorance.Tell us about the lofty lights of your culture.Tell what anyone anywhere is copying from you or admires you for.Who is it that copies your dress or dance or diction or anything about YOU. Who,where and why.

Igbo culture is widely respected world wide, because of the traits you copied from your Brazilian slaves masters, you have deliberately denied the fact that your Yoruba race is no match when you talk about igbos. Those who come to study and learn about the igbos are people who are serious, not some slothful slave masters. The Igbo race is not a walkover where every mad cow comes around to peep into, like rubbish you have been calling culture in your coffers. We are not interested in having racist like your Brazilian friends around. I can see where you copied your covetous behavioral tendencies from. No wander they got so much out of you. Please go and read history. When you talks about value, responsibility, character, integrity you find it all embedded in the Igbo culture, not some sleazy funny culture called Yoruba.

Igbos are unique, you can't just copy us. We are not to be copied or you get burnt. You learn our ways, our principle, our culture. We are not a push over, we are built with strong character, we are alive to our responsbilities unlike our Yoruba brothers who thinks he can chase people out of his land and claim his properties.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Igbo culture is widely respected world wide, because of the traits you copied from your Brazilian slaves masters, you have deliberately denied the fact that your Yoruba race is no match when you talk about igbos. Those who come to study and learn about the igbos are people who are serious, not some slothful slave masters. The Igbo race is not a walkover where every mad cow comes around to peep into, like rubbish you have been calling culture in your coffers. We are not interested in having racist like your Brazilian friends around. I can see where you copied your covetous behavioral tendencies from. No wander they got so much out of you. Please go and read history. When you talks about value, responsibility, character, integrity you find it all embedded in the Igbo culture, not some sleazy funny culture called Yoruba.

Igbos are unique, you can't just copy us. We are not to be copied or you get burnt. You learn our ways, our principle, our culture. We are not a push over, we are built with strong character, we are alive to our responsbilities unlike our Yoruba brothers who thinks he can chase people out of his land and claim his properties.
Why are you distorting my words with your solecisms. What is "slotful tendecies"? Onye amaru akukwo. Dunce
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: Your writing is littered with criminal solecisms and you dare to criticize my misspelling of UNESCO.Funny. Your laboured contrivance to force the word cerebral into your riposte boomerangs badly. "Cerebral" is not a noun so how can it be "flushed" ,silly girl. Your spelling is bad and your diction egregious.You are truly out of your league and will will be trounced soundly tonight.

The only entry from Nigeria dare I say. You spout fumes like a kettle whose owner left it on the boil and went to sleep belching poisonous fumes uncontrollably and without cease.

Your writing makes no sense, you just write and neglect the crust of the matter. Don't shift the topic, tell me what character your value has, it is not about writing rubbish, write substance, defend your culture of extortion, laziness and cowardice. That is what I want from you. What you wrote above is complete trash and OP.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Your writing makes no sense, you just write and neglect the crust of the matter. Don't shift the topic, tell me what character your value has, it is not about writing rubbish, write substance, defend your culture of extortion, laziness and cowardice. That is what I want from you. What you wrote above is complete trash and OP.
You have been saying the same thing all night.You are incapable of any original thinking,Your grammar is bad and your spelling worse.

The IFA CORPUS has gained international acclaim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpieces_of_the_Oral_and_Intangible_Heritage_of_Humanity
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: Your writing is littered with criminal solecisms and you dare to criticize my misspelling of UNESCO.Funny. Your laboured contrivance to force the word cerebral into your riposte boomerangs badly. "Cerebral" is not a noun so how can it be "flushed" ,silly girl. Your spelling is bad and your diction egregious.
"My ascertions is apologetic" Onye Amaru Akukwo grin grin You are a disgrace!! Somebody has scammed you if you paid them to teach you Hinglish!!

You are truly out of your league and will will be trounced soundly tonight.

Check spellings if you like, it doesn't not change who you are, a bunch of low lives criminals who roam about the street trying to scam people with local taxes. Yoruba race is nothing but an abysmal disgrace to this ill-fated nation called Nigeria, and soon, it will dawn on your pathetic low life that you and your lagos brothers have nothing to live on. It is only a matter of time. Go and work on that trash you call culture, and lets see if you could get better in life.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

The same Yorubas who gave you your properties after the war,saved your allocations for the duration of the war and returned the same and to cap it all gave the hungry mouths among you the princely sum of £20 !! are you that ungrateful ??
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Seems this omonnokada or whatever his name is, is a confused fellow. Sometimes he defends ndi igbo, sometimes he speaks against ndi igbo. Again he speaks for yorubas, then he insults the yorubas. I don't know if others have been following his comments.... or simply he's just a troll. Am i the only one noticing this wave of madness?

Or is he another version of Musiwa?
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: You have been saying the same thing all night.You are incapable of any original thinking,Your grammar is bad and your spelling worse.

The IFA CORPUS has gained international acclaim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpieces_of_the_Oral_and_Intangible_Heritage_of_Humanity

BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE THING HERE. NOT GRAMMAR, WE ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN ENGLISH BRO. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP HERE. DON'T TWIST THE ISSUE.

As far as I am concerned, you and your Yoruba pigs are bunch of low lives.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Check spellings if you like, it doesn't not change who you are, a bunch of low lives criminals who roam about the street trying to scam people with local taxes. Yoruba race is nothing but an abysmal disgrace to this ill-fated nation called Nigeria, and soon, it will dawn on your pathetic low life that you and your lagos brothers have nothing to live on. It is only a matter of time. Go and work on that trash you call culture, and lets see if you could get better in life.
You are full of hate .I can tell you why we love ourselves and what we are proud of.You do the same for you and yours. let us keep it positive
so complete the followings

Ibos are loved because..........

Ibos are admired for............

Yorubas are cool people their fashion sense is peerless in Nigeria

Youbas have contributed immensely to the Nigerian body of music with the likes of Fela and Bobby Benso

In Theatre we have the great Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda:

The same Yorubas who gave you your properties after the war,saved your allocations for the duration of the war and returned the same and to cap it all gave the hungry mouths among you the princely sum of £20 !! are you that ungrateful ??

Please list the properties that were given back to igbos without strong legal battles.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONE THING HERE. NOT GRAMMAR, WE ARE NOT HERE TO LEARN ENGLISH BRO. YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP HERE. DON'T TWIST THE ISSUE.

You started the grammar trip with your UNESCO vs UNESCCO rant and you are more vulnerable on that count because your English is embarrassing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Stop replying that dude. He is a troll! angry
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now you know you are not here to learn English. WHO STARTED CORRECTIONS
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
berem: Stop replying that dude. He is a troll! angry
Demdem you come makate?.Ok I don notice u naa
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by Lagosbabe1: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Thank you for insulting us- coming from an Ibo person is not surprising, it is delicious! Please keep it coming. When you loose the argument, you resort to name calling and abuses.

You are posting from Lagos- Yoruba Land with infrastructures you can only dream of in your land! We will continue to welcome you to make your lives better but you will obey the laws of our land.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by babestella: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
omonnakoda: You are full of hate .I can tell you why we love ourselves and what we are proud of.You do the same for you and yours. let us keep it positive
so complete the followings

Ibos are loved because..........

Ibos are admired for............

Yorubas are cool people their fashion sense is peerless in Nigeria

Youbas have contributed immensely to the Nigerian body of music with the likes of Fela and Bobby Benso

In Theatre we have the great Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka.

Go on, or is that all you can boast of? I can understand why you are so bereft of ideas about what and who the igbos really are. Your mention above is really laughable. I pity this your submission.

Well, I don't have any tribe. As a matter of fact, I am one person that truly desire to Nigerians live as one big family, but with the trends in town about ethnicity and the way it is now, I am afraid, this nation does not have a future in this present generation. I do not hate people. I was born in Lagos, my business partners are both Yorubas and Igbos, we all share the same values.
Re: Lagos Labels Spare-Parts Dealers Security Threat by omonnakoda: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
babestella:

Go on, or is that all you can boast of? I can understand why you are so bereft of ideas about what and who the igbos really are. Your mention above is really laughable. I pity this your submission.

Well, I don't have any tribe. As a matter of fact, I am one person that truly desire to Nigerians live as one big family, but with the trends in town about ethnicity and the way it is now, I am afraid, this nation does not have a future in this present generation. I do not hate people. I was born in Lagos, my business partners are both Yorubas and Igbos, we all share the same values.
You are spiteful and hateful so spare us the vainglorious pontifications

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos) / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / Those Who Signed-Away June 12, 1993 Victory To Military Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.