Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! (11302 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / E-Grace Convention 20-14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by haibe(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2013
GRACE GREATER THAN OUR SIN

"...But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound" (Romans 5:20)

Marvelous grace of our loving Lord,
Grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!
Yonder on Calvary’s mount outpoured,
There where the blood of the Lamb was spilled.

Refrain
Grace, grace, God’s grace,
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace that is greater than all our sin.

Sin and despair, like the sea waves cold,
Threaten the soul with infinite loss;
Grace that is greater, yes, grace untold,
Points to the refuge, the mighty cross.

Refrain

Dark is the stain that we cannot hide.
What can avail to wash it away?
Look! There is flowing a crimson tide,
Brighter than snow you may be today.

Refrain

Marvelous, infinite, matchless grace,
Freely bestowed on all who believe!
You that are longing to see His face,
Will you this moment His grace receive?

Refrain

Words: Julia H. Johnston, in Hymns Tried and True

2 Likes

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by shdemidemi(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That i have found in You
And Lord I have come to know
The weakenesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love

*Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I will rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

2.Lord unveil my eyes
Let me see You face to face
The knowledge of Your love
As You live in me
And Lord renew my mind
As Your will unfolds in my life
In living every day
By the power of Your love

*ending
(repeat chorus twice)
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love

Don Moen. power of your love
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Candour(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2013
@haibe

marvelous hymn you reproduced up there.

'grace FREELY bestowed on all who believe'

God bless you indeed

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by haibe(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Candour: @haibe

marvelous hymn you reproduced up there.

'grace FREELY bestowed on all who believe'

God bless you indeed

Amen bro, thanks.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by asadsaffa: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2013
DrummaBoy: ...COMING SOON[/size]

GRACE CONVENTION 2013

THEME: GREAT GRACE, GREAT POWER!!!

Come and Partake of the first e-convention on Nairaland.com

Nice it seems intresting

COMING SOON…
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by thehomer: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Are non-Christians invited?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't want to comment rudely but if this were an Islam thingy,some mad fanatics would be pissing all over the thread
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Very laudable and thoughtful evangelism. Please create PANTHEISM SECTION for us who arent thoroughly theists and atheists.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by haibe(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2013
thehomer: Are non-Christians invited?

Why not?? As long as you comply to the rules and do not derail the thread, just behave like a matured fellow.

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by DrummaBoy(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2013
thehomer: Are non-Christians invited?

Yes, please. It was stated in the introduction @ the OP
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by PastorKun(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Another appetiser:

Galatians 2:21
21 I do not make void the grace of God : for if righteousness is through the law, then Christ died in vain.

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Blessmira: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2013
We ar watchin out. Nice 1 tho. pls do nt 4get item 7... cheesy
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2013
Hum.... Great initiative, great vision.
I can only believe that God's will, will be done.
@Organizers, having stayed a bit in the religious section, am inquisitive to know if the "messages" will be previewed before being posted to present a balanced and all embracing message?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Blessmira: We ar watchin out. Nice 1 tho. pls do nt 4get item 7... cheesy
Pictures of mouth watering dishes will be posted online. wink
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by YOUNGICE1(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2013
Can boko haram members also come
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2013
YOUNG ICE: Can boko haram members also come
lmao
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by PStacks(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Mtcheeew! Nothing we no go see.

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by aceTS: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2013
No wahala.....its good for xtians to meet and reaffirm their faith. But please the dicussion should remain in the religion section. Taking this to the front page is bad enough. This is how it starts.....soon other xtians would be demanding front page mention for their own convention or seminar or workshop or meeting or whatever name they choose to call it. My own opinion is that xtians should do their thing without forcing the rest of us to listen to some miseducated dude on how to make it to heaven

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2013
all them Catholics haters, my Catholics brethren ignore this convention, Biko ignore this thread....

1 Like

Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2013
me-likey.................
My son keep my words_prov 7 vs 1
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2013
YOUNG ICE: Can boko haram members also come
why Not, if SAul can be converted into a good man why not boko haram members?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Goshen360(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Appetizer #3

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me the speakers\teachers at this convention, because he hath anointed me them to preach the gospel (of Grace) to the poor; he hath sent me them to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. Luke 4:18 - 21

By the end of this convention, the second dimension of this scripture shall be unveil because it says, this scripture is already fulfilled. The fulfilled scripture is not the same as the 'finished' work on the Cross and Christ Crucified. The Cross of Christ is not a wood, it is divine solution and a divine answer to mankind. It is a revelation and a divine message to the man on the right and the one on the left. It is a great divider. It is a fountain. It is an Apostolic mandate. It kills the seed of sin\unrighteousness and produces the fruit of the Spirit - except a seed dies, it doesn't produce fruits, it abides alone.

The Speakers\teachers shall unveil what the Cross had already accomplished and what Christ had already done that is anchored on our faith on the finished works and hence, you don't have to keep repeating what is already done. By this revelation from the speakers through the Holy Spirit, a new breed of Christians shall be birth. These new breed shall be without greed and shall carry the Apostolic mandate unto the body of Christ. You have an inheritance in Christ, the time is now to accept your inheritance because your testator and\or seed is already dead, leaving you a rich inheritance and\or fruit.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by DrummaBoy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
idnoble135: Hum....
Great initiative, great vision.
I can only believe that God's will, will be done.
@Organizers, having stayed a bit in the religious section, am
inquisitive to know if the "messages" will be previewed before being
posted to present a balanced and all embracing message?

Sir,

I want to assume by 'preview' U mean whether the organizes will be seeing the papers teachers will be presenting before hand. The answer to that is No.

The organizers have a fair understanding of the position of our teachers on the subject of grace and thus invited them to share here. But we are trusting God more to put his word in their mouth for us all. Thus, we wouldn't reviewing their papers b4 presentation.

After presentation, however, everyone can look up the papers and are free to raise questions, contribution and even objections, but objections should be made with due respect and abiding by the threads rules.

I hope I ANSWERED ur question?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by thehomer: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Yes, please. It was stated in the introduction @ the OP

Oh. I missed it in my joy to partake of this potentially wonderful e-convention. I really hope the hosts will be able to communicate effectively and respond to questions without insults.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
DrummaBoy:

Sir,

I want to assume by 'preview' U mean whether the organizes will be seeing the papers teachers will be presenting before hand. The answer to that is No.

The organizers have a fair understanding of the position of our teachers on the subject of grace and thus invited them to share here. But we are trusting God more to put his word in their mouth for us all. Thus, we wouldn't reviewing their papers b4 presentation.

After presentation, however, everyone can look up the papers and are free to raise questions, contribution and even objections, but objections should be made with due respect and abiding by the threads rules.

I hope I ANSWERED ur question?
***noted***
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by ProminentStar: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
ledafaze: It is best a Christianity Section be created seperately like that of Islam. If this should start, which I would also like to start soon, the so called anti-Jesus on this forum will also come in and make their confusions known...

@Seun
Under Religion section, kindly lets have Christianity and Islam and let every other ones like Hindu and the rest take the general section.

Christianity should be recognised.
im sorry I don't support. y d segregation?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by ProminentStar: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
ledafaze: It is best a Christianity Section be created seperately like that of Islam. If this should start, which I would also like to start soon, the so called anti-Jesus on this forum will also come in and make their confusions known...

@Seun
Under Religion section, kindly lets have Christianity and Islam and let every other ones like Hindu and the rest take the general section.

Christianity should be recognised.
im sorry I don't support. y d segregation? how do others come across something that can better their lives if they don't bother going to any other ,section cos of the division?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Salmoneus(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
What a joke, a convention where one of the organizers is called tgirl4real, if you can't respect your invitees enough to provide your real names why should they honor your invitation?
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by DrummaBoy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
[quote
author=thehomer]

Oh. I missed it in my joy to partake of this potentially wonderful
e-convention. I really hope the hosts will be able to communicate
effectively and respond to questions without insults.[/quote]

Oh Yes we will. In the rules, attacks and insults are prohibited and we hope to get mods to hide such comments. Looking forward to ur contribution to the convention.c.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Chukslar: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
With all due Respect Oluwaseun Osewa please create a sub forum for Christians just like you did for Islam.

Thanks.

And Just in-case you would like us to take a vote on that, we can all gladly do so you will be surprised how many Christians you have making this site popular by the day.

Christians might even outnumber Muslims (just speaking).

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Burger01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Can we have a kind of e-video of this e-convention loaded on Nairaland or YouTube with link?. Thanks
Re: First Ever E-Convention, Grace 2013, has begun!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Burger01: Can we have a kind of e-video of this e-convention loaded on Nairaland or YouTube with link?. Thanks

e-video ? grin grin

Some of us will be signing our death warrant if we agreed to this.

We leave it as it is - thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? / What is the Title Of Sunday Service Message In Your Church? / My Experience With Eckankar Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.