Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,348 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. (18625 Views)

REPS Amends PIB To Include The Entire Country As ‘host Community’ Of Petroleum. / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Domaro: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
this rubbish cant hppen in igbo land even in some prt of yeruba land. what is the pride of the man when gov. not even our father or kins men pay the bride price for ur wife. a typical igbo man will choose to remain single all his life than doing this, most time in lack of money, when father or friends wants to support the man, he will prefere to use his little money to pay for the bride price and the rest to the supporters.

NO BEEF PLS. talking from igbo mans point of view

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by alex1612: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Mass wedding, Mass BOKO HARAM and PROSTITUTE. They marry for people that need jobs. When they born. They turn to almajiris, when there is no one to cater for them. They graduate to BOkO HAram and girls prostitute. From fry pan to fire. What a Kingdom of MUMU? [b][/b][color=][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Domaro: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
this rubbish cant hppen in igbo land even in some prt of yeruba land. what is the pride of the man when gov. not even our father or kins men pay the bride price for ur wife. a typical igbo man will choose to remain single all his life than doing this, most time in lack of money, when father or friends wants to support the man, he will prefere to use his little money to pay for the bride price and the rest to the supporters.

NO BEEF PLS. talking from igbo mans (DOMARO-PIO'S)point of view

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Bryancrox(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ex Inferis:

a christian girl's dilemma

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
8. italy, spain or eastern europe at 20
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
Ur own nor make sense,try another leg

3 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Samdul: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=shortgun]I still don't understand how marriage will better the economy of the State or that of the people of the state

u think everything is about the economy of the state?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Metallurgist: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
may Allah bless u a million times. What a perfect answers to such religious bigot, who hate islam so much and is going to die of hatred

8 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Onuokwu: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Very backward idea!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by klovesh: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
ebamma 3: An hausa girl's dilemna
1)Married at 13
2)Phucked at 14
3)Pregnant at 15
4)Procreates at 16
5)Has 3 kids before 20
6)Her husband alhaji yerima marries a new egyptian bride
7)She becomes a spare tyre at 21
coolAt 22 her husband divorces her so that he can marry another wife
9)she enters into the single but searching market
10)she is signed by the kano state government
11)she is sold to another yerima
#end of story
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life

Na wa o. I thought the first guy said 'Hausa girl' and didnt mention a religion. When did Christian become the opposite of Hausa?

14 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by 1shortblackboy: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
as far as im concerned this tin na nonsense undecided
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by kushsy: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonybb: I fear for those christians and therefore lives cos this is absolutely rubbish. We must create boundaries btw us and Islam
. Agreed no relationship at all.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Eazeee(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonsense. Is that d major problem with d almajiri state of kano? Are they not producing more almajiri by such act? A total misplacement of priority i must say. Dis guys are dragging Nigeria backward

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by brighter: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
What a practice, how do they do the pairing?
Hope there is also vocation for the women so they contribute to children's upbringing
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
klovesh:

Na wa o. I thought the first guy said 'Hausa girl' and didnt mention a religion. When did Christian become the opposite of Hausa?
I was going to ask exact same question. it shows how insecure these Muslims are. no wonder they are ready to blow anything up at slightest provocation

6 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Jalal(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good move!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Horo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nonybb: I fear for those christians and therefore lives cos this is absolutely rubbish. We must create boundaries btw us and Islam

How do u mean boundaries,people with correct mind are giving their sensible and reasonable suggestion but all u can do is to write this rubbish a big slowpoke like u people like u should be kept in zoo because only an animal can behave the way u did

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by adconline(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Marriage marriage without thinking about how to take care of children produced from such marriages. We are busy breeding poverty and Boko Haram. A nation pf irresponsible leadership and followership! One day, rhese kids are going to rise and eat us just like the way small snake grows up and swallows small snakes
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by abecious2020: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmmm!!!! Lord hv MERCY. what is happening.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by abecious2020: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmmmmm!!!! Lord hv MERCY. what is happening?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by LEXYCOM: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Xtain, beware e fit be set up
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Sissie(f): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
They learn a skill and the government gives them fund to start a business. it's been successfull so far.
This actually will help reduce almajirichi.
For the ones who have just their unemployed mother, she now has been empowered to take care of the child. And not all the women are young and giving birth, they are lots of widows and divorcees among them.
Atleast the government is tackling a problem. What has your state governor done?

3 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by PStacks(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Seriously, I wished I was living in kano mehn! Let them just give me free wives..

A forced faithfulness is bitter fruit for the party involved
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
klovesh:

My brodaaa, na so sectarian katakata dey normally start o! If a shirt wearing person beat up an Hausa man on the street of Jos or Kaduna, the next thing u will hear is Xtian don dey beat Muslim and everywhere will explode!

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by chenu(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
see mumu
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by chenu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Metallurgist: may Allah bless u a million times. What a perfect answers to such religious bigot, who hate islam so much and is going to die of hatred
mad man

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Infoay: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls I sincerely need clarification here.What is mass wedding? Were do they get the men and women? Do the government imposes it on the women's family to collect bride's price?...I need to know please!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by theSpark(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
klovesh:

allow the guy make him dey dull himself. He thinks Hausa=Muslim, I laugh at his ignorant stupidity. "Hausa guys are lazy and very useless, they don't emotional attachments whatsoever to their kids". A Non-Hausa muslim [a northerner at that] said this.

Most Hausa muslims have this nasty habit of religionising everything. They just attack Christianity needlessly

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by chenu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Metallurgist: may Allah bless u a million times. What a perfect answers to such religious bigot, who hate islam so much and is going to die of hatred
did u no d diffrences b/w cheristian, hausa & muslim.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by khattab02: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rule number 1 the very first rule sef, don't derail or tribalize threads. But many atimes u found people breaking this rule. Now u want to blame him for going extreme,why starting it? Just leave your comment and don't be derogatory to anyone simple. ''Provocation at the slightest'' I always say to those around me, why think of provoking and annoying someone when u don't know the extent of his temper or anger?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by tintingz(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
klovesh:

Its because anytime christians/non-muslim read or see anything about hausas they(christians/non-muslims) will quickly blame/mention Islam to it, as if all hausas are muslims smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by jesusjewel1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Itoroetti :
Rubbish
agree wif u!
Anoda mass killing!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
4 ur mind... Kwakwakwahahah... Laughin in chinese, if 2 say na true, christianz 4 don extint na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Six Suspected Suicide Bombers Arrested In Maiduguri / Photos: VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee Meeting / Stop Harassing & Extorting Residents - Sanwo-Olu Tells Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.