Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. (18627 Views)

REPS Amends PIB To Include The Entire Country As ‘host Community’ Of Petroleum. / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Gamesmart: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
To discourage them from prostitution?

Why are christian women in the north often associated with that?

Stop twisting his statements. He did associate muslim women with prostitution as well.

Read it again.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Metallurgist: may Allah bless u a million times. What a perfect answers to such religious bigot, who hate islam so much and is going to die of hatred
Your Allah blesses for paying evil for evil?? My Jesus promotes paying good for evil. No wonder THOSE BOKOharams believe it is Allah's will that people die in their masses. I dey even suspect you:->
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amin Bestman: That is y sm gal of these days marreid at 33 to a retier civile savante nd cose comotion in his familie by dat the his husban sun.cos u re nt wise enuf 2 welcom dis typ of development insted u wil be there tinking of religion difrence.
Hmmm, you are sooo high!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
telexfree1:

That's the problem with yishlam
Please dont blame them. English isn't their Lingua franca, Arabic is. When ever i hear them speak correct english, honestly, i get thrilled kinda, only to find out, THEY HAVE A CHRISTIAN ENGLISH-SPEAKING NEIGHBOUR or their kids attend a Christian-oriented school. I don find trouble abi...löøl
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by makemoneynow(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ex Inferis:

a christian girl's dilemma

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
8. italy, spain or eastern europe at 20
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
ure jst 2 much
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by MomohLawal: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
What hisba spoke man mean is the indigenous Christian Kano people majorly Catholic and Ecwa denomination. There is about 5 to 10 % of indigenous xtain in Kano.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by gothrones(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2013
klovesh:

Na wa o. I thought the first guy said 'Hausa girl' and didnt mention a religion. When did Christian become the opposite of Hausa?

My brother na so we see am o. Now we know that the opposite of Christian is Hausa. grin
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by jicey: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2013
I read this article trying to grasp the idea behind mass marriage in a society where poverty is the order of the day. This not withstanding a careful look shows there exist the feeling of 'we' and 'them' supposing a sharp difference between the muslims and christains in Kano state.
The reason y poverty still exists in Nig is not lack of resources but lack of priority. This singular event of mass marriage wud increase the dependent population in Kano and Nigeria in general.
I pity Nigeria youths for been a vehicle for propagating religious and ethnic hate.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Umbro01(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma 3: An hausa girl's dilemna
1)Married at 13
2)Phucked at 14
3)Pregnant at 15
4)Procreates at 16
5)Has 3 kids before 20
6)Her husband alhaji yerima marries a new egyptian bride
7)She becomes a spare tyre at 21
coolAt 22 her husband divorces her so that he can marry another wife
9)she enters into the single but searching market
10)she is signed by the kano state government
11)she is sold to another yerima
#end of story
l'm not a hausa but yoruba,seriously u must be a f00l for typing this rubbish
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Enems(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
am inprest with this new development,jst keep it burning.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by anataala: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
What nonsense are majority not ASHAWO! Keep ur dirty mouth shot or else embarassed
Jopipeline: "Daurawa said Christians in the state will now be allowed to participate in the exercise to disengage them from prostitution." This is nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams / Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.