Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. (18643 Views)

REPS Amends PIB To Include The Entire Country As ‘host Community’ Of Petroleum. / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar / Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by blocker: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin Mass Deportation by Lagos State Government who are trying to depopulate Lagos of Igbos and now Mass wedding by the Kano counterpart who wants to prevent christian girls from prostitution. But wait oh! No be Alhajis wey dey patronize Ashawo pass? Some Ashies dey road, hotels but majority dey their papa or husband house dey do their own forget this bedsheet wen dem take sow cloth cover their body like say nothing dey happen, pant dem no wear. Na dem wey e hungry pass. Trust me on that.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by rash47(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2013
yemmy75:
You must be a fool for bringing religion into this issue

Monkey,have you been reading the post?why insulting the gentleman? Idiota.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Raymysterio(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
To discourage them from prostitution?

Why are christian women in the north often associated with that?
Prostitution is not associated with religion. That statement is derogatory and insultive and the chief commandant or whoever made that statement should be made to recant his statements publicly and apologize.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2013
drake2005:

I don't know what 5 million naira is. O yah, tell us(men) what it is? Typical of Nigerian women. Only in Nigeria, you see a woman smugly ask a MAN...Do you know what 5 million naira is! If I knew you personally I will ensure you will never see or smell marriage in your life stupid bitch telling a man about money value...Get back in the kitchen idio$t.
u well so?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by anataala: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Ur a fool, go nd check what ur pastors are doing in the name of religion, ur an illiterate .
ebamma 3: An hausa girl's dilemna
1)Married at 13
2)Phucked at 14
3)Pregnant at 15
4)Procreates at 16
5)Has 3 kids before 20
6)Her husband alhaji yerima marries a new egyptian bride
7)She becomes a spare tyre at 21
coolAt 22 her husband divorces her so that he can marry another wife
9)she enters into the single but searching market
10)she is signed by the kano state government
11)she is sold to another yerima
#end of story
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by finiere(f): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2013
rubbish dat cant work bsides dats d nearest way to death
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2013
with the rate at which this mass wedding is going, there will soon be mass divorce, marrying ignorant widows to jobless almajiris is not the answer
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by roxell120(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Ex Inferis:

a christian girl's dilemma

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
8. italy, spain or eastern europe at 20
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
it seems hausas are waking up on the internet. abi na yoruba muslim?
I hope they considered happiness and luv after wedding as well as avalanche of post wedding responsibilities.they are nt yorubas oo.their women prepare wella for such challenges cos their hubby must be playing around leaving her with her tray on her head for great trecking nd hawking business to carter for her kids.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Samunique(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls, somebody shld enligthen me more on this! Cos i only heard of Women, who are the Men that will marry these Women? Has marriage become an arrangement that will be made by d Govt? Wouldn't being married/ remarried be a matter of personal choice rather than public opinion? I do not understand d motive behind this, but i sense something foul i guess!

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by mikusangelus(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2013
This is an encouraging development. i hope this will bring about peace and eradicate the issue of religious differences and tribal differences......
But 1 question is are the girls getting married to who they love or the govt is just providing any kind of partners for them?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Jopipeline: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
"Daurawa said Christians in the state will now be allowed to participate in the exercise to disengage them from prostitution." This is nonsense!
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by alex1612: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2013
Mass wedding for jobless poeple, Mass Economic palaver, more Boko Haram. All this northern politicians likes anything that involves girls cos they are the major beneficiary and can't wait to lay hands on 40 vigils. But destroy our young girls future.

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by nairalad: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2013
yemmy75:
You must be a fool for bringing religion into this issue

And what are you? A super fool?

Why did you not caution your brother that started with a list about Hausa girls?

@topic

If a man cannot afford the expenditure of a marriage how then can he sustain that marriage and the resultant recurrent expenditure associated with it? After 9 month of such marriages kids will start to pope out which means double responsibility.

These are baby making machines and the long term result will be more abandoned children, street hawking, Almajiri, etc.

If the government is ready to support these people with jobs then fine.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by nairalad: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Jopipeline: "Daurawa said Christians in the state will now be allowed to participate in the exercise to disengage them from prostitution." This is nonsense!

^
Yeah I guess they should be allowed to continue their business of servicing people on the streets.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
lilTunechi: U're so daft to realise what u just sayd. Anyway i dnt blame U. It runs in Ur family.
Truth sometimes can be so bitter,and all you could do was curse and curse without writing any reason thing to disabuse people's mind about what he just wrote there and that alone shows that there are some obvious truth......

Deal with it my friend....smh
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life
He wrote Hausa girl and not a moslem girl. haba......why are you rag head islamaofacist scum.bags always starting a fight you can't finish?...smh
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by telexfree1: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
klovesh:

Na wa o. I thought the first guy said 'Hausa girl' and didnt mention a religion. When did Christian become the opposite of Hausa?

That's the problem with yishlam
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Excelboi: ABsence of religious bigotry.nice of the state
jonathan should work harder, i think if he works harder he will win 215. If there is employment, agricultural sufficency and industries, who will have time to be an extremist whn u can get a job and better ur life, cost of feeding and living is small, with correct enviroment and beautiful society. By that time we only be missing D snow.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by ExInferis(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Truckpusher: He wrote Hausa girl and not a moslem girl. haba......why are you rag head islamaofacist scum.bags always starting a fight you can't finish?...smh

unlike you, sir, i dont get on a fancy moral high horse and pretend in your bigoted world "hausa girl" is not synonymous with "muslim girl. the attributes of the "hausa girl" marriage are fundamentally islamic, so if you poke fun at marriage at 13/14,polygamy, etc, you're essentially making fun of islamic concepts and principles.

its all ok on nairaland when muslims/hausas/fulanis are at the receiving end of the bashing, but you all take offense when someone strikes back.

all's fair in love and war

BRING IT ON.

2 Likes

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by lilTunechi(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Truckpusher: Truth sometimes can be so bitter,and all you could do was curse and curse without writing any reason thing to disabuse people's mind about what he just wrote there and that alone shows that there are some obvious truth......

Deal with it my friend....smh
Park well jor'
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by 9jii(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2013
9jadelta: more marriages, more almajiri children flooding the streets

No marriage more hartless bastards flooding the streets.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by farmer99: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2013
9jadelta: I was going to ask exact same question. it shows how insecure these Muslims are. no wonder they are ready to blow anything up at slightest provocation
u de crazy muslim no de blow.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by 9jii(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2013
ebamma 3: An hausa girl's dilemna
1)Married at 13
2)Phucked at 14
3)Pregnant at 15
4)Procreates at 16
5)Has 3 kids before 20
6)Her husband alhaji yerima marries a new egyptian bride
coolAt 22 her husband divorces her so that he can marry
10)she is signed by the kano state government
11)she is sold to another yerima
#end of story

Girl from your tribe dilenma.
Get puck at 5 by her neighbour.
At 12 by her papa or pastor.
At 15 by all her males friends both from skul and street.
@ 20 by d whole faculty.
@ 25 by every possible employer in d country
@30 by boss n colleage
@35 by boss only
@40 lookin for husbi...
Jus carry on wit never happy after.

1 Like

Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by AAAdam(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
blocker: grin grin Mass Deportation by Lagos State Government who are trying to depopulate Lagos of Igbos and now Mass wedding by the Kano counterpart who wants to prevent christian girls from prostitution. But wait oh! No be Alhajis wey dey patronize Ashawo pass? Some Ashies dey road, hotels but majority dey their papa or husband house dey do their own forget this bedsheet wen dem take sow cloth cover their body like say nothing dey happen, pant dem no wear. Na dem wey e hungry pass. Trust me on that.
Trust me on that, na those who mingled with wona childre and copy wona lifestyle. Go and check our lifestyle 15 years back if our childrens de do that.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by stupor(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nafeesa AA:

No wonder they account for the least HIV PREVALENCE rates.

Are you a statiscian ? Where did you cull this from !

Nce graph but from where ?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by roxell120(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ex Inferis:

unlike you, sir, i dont get on a fancy moral high horse and pretend in your bigoted world "hausa girl" is not synonymous with "muslim girl. the attributes of the "hausa girl" marriage are fundamentally islamic, so if you poke fun at marriage at 13/14,polygamy, etc, you're essentially making fun of islamic concepts and principles.

its all ok on nairaland when muslims/hausas/fulanis are at the receiving end of the bashing, but you all take offense when someone strikes back.

all's fair in love and war

BRING IT ON.

ekwe
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by roxell120(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
im still screaming! any hausaman on the internet at all??, shout 'akwei ' anywhere u are.this is serious
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by kleenUch: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Marriage is instituted by GOD and not by man.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by AnanseK(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jopipeline: "Daurawa said Christians in the state will now be allowed to participate in the exercise to disengage them from prostitution." This is nonsense!

Why is it nonsense? You don't want them to disengage from protiitution?
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by magnificentsk(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
ebamma 3: An enugu girl's dilemna
1)Married at 13
2)Phucked at 14
3)Pregnant at 15
4)Procreates at 16
5)Has 3 kids before 20
6)Her husband pastor orishejafor marries a new village bride
coolAt 22 her husband divorces her so that he can marry another wife in Christianity you cant marry two wives
10)she is signed by the eastern government
11)she is sold to another orishejafor
#end of story
see how if feels like to make mockery of one's religion or leader.
Re: Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. by HisExcellencyM(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ex Inferis:

1. phuckd at 13
2. pregnant at 14
3. pregnant at 15
4. five abort1ons at 16
5. incest at 17
6. pregnant at 18
7. prostitution at 19
9. deported at 21
10. HIV at 22
11 dead at 23
#end of life

Nothing but that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC To Decide Okorocha’s Fate Soon / Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / Arrest Buhari alongside Emefiele - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.