Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) (5023 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LadyT(f): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
We are not blind that font is too big!

LMAO
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CH3COO(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
Lakanye, why are you typing like a deranged child.  Was the bolded and oversized text really necessary?
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

Lakanye, why are you typing like a deranged child. Was the bolded and oversized text really necessary?

ESPECIALLY MEAN'T FOR BLIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU, or Maybe I am a WHAT YOU CALL ME AGAIN I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE ,BEHIND KETU/OJOTA MARKET

BE PREPARED FOR A DRIVE~BY PRETTY SOON
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CH3COO(m): 2:44am On Jul 08, 2008
LAKANYE~:

[b] ESPECIALLY MEAN'T FOR BLIND PEOPLE LIKE YOU, or Maybe I am a WHAT YOU CALL ME AGAIN I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BEHIND KETU/OJOTA MARKET[b]

What a pity. How did you esecape from the asylum?
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

What a pity. How did you esecape from the asylum?

YOUR MAMA PAID THE WAY. AKURI OMO YAKUBA. OMO ALE LASAN LASAN

WHO IS YOUR FATHER GAN SELF YOUR MAMA NO KUKU KNOW WHO YOUR REAL BABA BE.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 2:55am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

Lakanye, why are you typing like a deranged child. Was the bolded and oversized text really necessary?

THE SMART WOMAN WEY YOU DEY WAIT DEY FOR FLORIDA WITH ME HERE. MUMU BOY LIKE YOU.
WOMAN LEAVE YOU SINCE THREE YEARS AGO, YOU DEY CRY COME FOR NAIRALAND??

YOUR MAMA FORGOT TO BREASTFEED YOU OR WHAT
NNA, MAKE YOU NO TAKE YOUR PAIN AGAINST ME O. NA YOU PUT YOUR PALAVA FOR OSOHDI MARKET.

MUMU BOY
YOUR WOMAN THEY CARRY MY THIRD CHILD FOR HER STOMARCH RIGHT NOW.
AND SHE LIKE AM FROM THE BACK EVERY NIGHT WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK.

OMO APOFUNMU
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CH3COO(m): 3:11am On Jul 08, 2008
LAKANYE~:

THE SMART WOMAN WEY YOU DEY WAIT DEY FOR FLORIDA WITH ME HERE. MUMU BOY LIKE YOU.
WOMAN LEAVE YOU SINCE THREE YEARS AGO, YOU DEY CRY COME FOR NAIRALAND??

YOUR MAMA FORGOT TO BREASTFEED YOU OR WHAT
NNA, MAKE YOU NO TAKE YOUR PAIN AGAINST ME O. NA YOU PUT YOUR PALAVA FOR OSOHDI MARKET.

MUMU BOY
YOUR WOMAN THEY CARRY MY THIRD CHILD FOR HER STOMARCH RIGHT NOW.
AND SHE LIKE AM FROM THE BACK EVERY NIGHT WHEN I COME HOME FROM WORK.

OMO APOFUNMU

LAKANYE~:

YOUR MAMA PAID THE WAY. AKURI OMO YAKUBA. OMO ALE LASAN LASAN

WHO IS YOUR FATHER GAN SELF YOUR MAMA NO KUKU KNOW WHO YOUR REAL BABA BE.

My father is too dignified to be disturbed by you mere mortal.

lakanye at his finest. this is a rare display of malignant stupidity.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 3:27am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

My father is too dignified to be disturbed by you mere mortal.

lakanye at his finest. this is a rare display of malignant stupidity.

the one wey you dey call your father no be him be the real father o. make you no deceive yourself. you better ask your mama well well before she kick the bucket. Rumor say na the Hausa maguard be your real Papa.
MAKE YOU NO TELL THEM SAY I TOLD YOU O.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CH3COO(m): 3:37am On Jul 08, 2008
What sort of pest are you?  Even after excessive use of my fly swatter, you refuse to be squashed.   Please buzz off.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2008
CH3COO:

What sort of pest are you? Even after excessive use of my fly swatter, you refuse to be squashed. Please buzz off.

I AM A PARASITE. I SURVIVE ON MY HOST. I WILL PESTER YOU AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.

KAI, GARUBA, BUGASHI, BA DAINSKA BA? SHEGE BARWA
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CH3COO(m): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2008
mallam, shut up.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by dbehi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2008
o boy u better relax b4 u die leave d unserious girl 4 another.she just go attend ur burial ceremony n d next day another man go Bleep HER VERY WELL!!!. Boy, 95% naija girls dont knw true love but true money!!. save ur health,eat well, dress well n relax 4 a sincere babe 2 c u.forget dat girl otherwise u go kick bukket!!!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by LAKANYE(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2008
dbehi:

o boy u better relax before u die leave d unserious girl 4 another.she just go attend your burial ceremony n d next day another man go Bleep HER VERY WELL!!!. Boy, 95% naija girls don't knw true love but true money!!. save your health,eat well, dress well n relax 4 a sincere babe 2 c u.forget that girl otherwise u go kick bukket!!!
CH3COO:

mallam, shut up.

CH3COO,
THAT IS A GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU.
DA INSKA BOY.
SHEGE WARWAH
ALLAH YAH BUGASHI
CARWAH BOY
I THINK YOU GO DIE ON TOP OF A FAT PROSTITUTE WOMAN.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Sisikill: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2008
The appropriate title for this thread is. . .

I still refuse to let go (After 3 years of break up).

Dude, she is NOT. . . I repeat NOT, NEVER, coming back.

Move on!!!

Jeebus!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by topup: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
It's as if you're waiting for the day your heart will tell you you're over her, it won't!! It'll only tell you to keep chasing her, chasing and fighting love. What is love if only one person feels that way? She may only be dismissing you because you are giving her all this attention, even to the point you're posting on this forum about her! Noone deserves all that attention except they feel the same way back. Trying backing off, I'm sure having someone who chased you for three years finally stop and move on, will make her realise that you are not her backup, if she wants you or cares even in the slightest she will contact you. I repeat SHE should be the one to contact you, you have already made it clear that you love her, no woman can say that isn't obvious (unless you were some HUGE player). What was the reason why she left you anyways because maybe you haven't changed, and what's the point in taking you back when you're still the same. If she basically felt that she found better then rest assure knowing you too will find better. There are many women out there who want a man to be completely devoted to them, and though you feel your heart will always want to pursue this one woman, think logically and realise your love is better spent elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by topup: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2008
Sisikill:

I still refuse to let go (After 3 years of break up).

Dude, she is NOT. . . I repeat NOT, NEVER, coming back.

Move on!!!

Jeebus!

To be honest I have seen it happen, really you can't tell what the future will hold but you should never hope, you should move on with your life so that if she never comes back you couldn't care less, not that you're waiting all your life for her and she never comes back and you're left heart broken as a result. Moving on will shock the other partner if they care for you in the slightest, but if she doesn't try to contact him, then you know she's incredibly happy that you're no longer on her case. We need to hear more about her side, does she tell you to leave her alone or is she also messing you around giving you false hope that maybe she might change her mind??
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Falajuro(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
@Poster,
Follow your heart is what i tell you!

If she is yours for life, she will come back.

But, if you feel used by her, then the pain is there in your heart and you will have to listen to the many contributions you have seen so far.

There are times life will deal bitter pills to us, even if you are sincere; that is when it becomes more painful, because you have a conscience.

Listen to the advice, your health is more important to you.

Listen (your heart and advice) and act, NOW!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by kay0195: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
its because u havnt found another girl that'll steal ur heart. when u do, u will forget her

1 Like

Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2010
never give up, try another 2 years, send her lots of recharge cards, buy her shoes, clothes, then beg her present boyfriend to leave her for you, buy

her a car, then if she doesnt agree, come to me, i have a secret solution.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Enockia(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
i'm sorry to say this o but if u er still beggin a woman

to come back after 3 long years then u er tryin to tell us that u er a fool
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Osama10(m): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2010
You must be the biggest loser of all time in Nairaland.

Move on, Move on, Move on.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by IyaBasira: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2010
LAKANYE~:

[size=36pt]SOME MEN FIND IT HARD TO GET "DUMPED" BY ANY WOMAN. HOW CAN ANY MAN THINKS HE IS STILL DATING A WOMAN WHO HAD NOT SPOKEN TO HIM IN THREE YEARS.
DID YOU SAY THREE YEARS?
I DUMP WOMEN WHO DIDN'T SPEAK WITH ME IN THREE MINUTES.[/size]

Clap For Yourself!!!!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Onchedu(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2010
Na by force? thank God U realize U are the problem.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2010
you guys its been some years since i posted that experience since then things have happened imagine she came back again it is cool some times to just relax but now i am not sure i want to remain in it cos i have now seen women my new chic is another handson woman not demanding but she tells me sorry even when i am wrong how about that though this other woman still remains their some how imagine that,
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
i guess my topic really caused a steer in the system
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by chic2pimp(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2010
olajide_07:

you guys its been some years since i posted that experience since then things have happened imagine she came back again it is cool some times to just relax but now i am not sure i want to remain in it cos i have now seen women my new chic is another handson woman not demanding but she tells me sorry even when i am wrong how about that though this other woman still remains their some how imagine that,

This your story dey sound fishy sha undecided
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by Vic2k3(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked what?!?!?! U're not there yet. 12more years to go dude plus praying and fasting, hve u been praying? Nonesense! **Mstchew!!** Na juju abi u no like urself? Go get a life bro. Btw that girl is soooo inhuman.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by chines4(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
3 years mmmmmmmmm continue begging for another 30year then she will come back to u. Wake up and face life u'r a man and not a lady angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
hello, i guess most of you guys are still kids when you mature you would understand i guess most of you are still been feed by daddy and mummy this story is more or less a real life experience that need solutions then they say that any problem that does not have a solution
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by CyberG: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
Olajide, you don't know me but I understand what you are talking about very well. I will make it brief: 1. In case you have not totally moved on, do that right away and LEAVE HER alone! 2. Look, I know how "hard" things could be for an introvert, now you will need to get some balls of steel and meet new women, only they are just in your head at that moment you see or talk to them, NEVER in your heart until you are married to the RIGHT ONE! 3. If you ever date another girl, NEVER forget this: Your first mission in the relationship is to BANG the girl silly, load-up her snatch, ridiculously -- ignore this at your peril. This is like an insurance policy against a break-up, 'cos you know there is nothing new about her that you have not seen or done. 4. Never be a cheapskate, spend money when you have to but get VALUE for your money and time so that you feel perfectly happy to have spent even more 'cos the ROI is really impressive.

Again, never forget this: Bang her very good. . .in any and every way a woman can or be made to take IT. . .in fact, take pictures and record the "happy times" in detail on your camcorder! Be on your guard and as soon as you see any curious signs. . .don't wait for her BS. If you see one that you really like, parallelize your "operations" because in the 50's, 60's and maybe 70's, there were "REAL" women and girls but in this day and age of honor and what you saw was what you got. . .but now, it is just a "game" where there are winners and losers! It's your choice whichever you want, but even for the most gamed-up biiaatch, the worst you should settle for is only a DRAW!
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by chyk91(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2010
guy get a life and leave this gal abeg, 3 yrs almost 1095 days, puhlease

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rose Factor! / True Story: What Would You Have Done? / My Ex Said She Want Me Back After 2yrs. - Chat Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.