Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) (5025 Views)

Wife Accuses Lady Of Begging Her Husband For S*X.. Shares Screen Grab / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by tpia5: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2010
hmm must be great for the self esteem to have a guy begging you for 3 whole years.

no be beans o.

though in actual fact it might be kind of annoying.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by bayor48(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2010
Begging her 4 almort three years. grin grin if she said she is no longer interested in you,FINE,my guy that not gonna be the end of other world.I no this will be hard for you but you just have to fight it.
Re: She Still Refuses To Come Back (After Three Years Of Begging) by olajide8(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
topup:

To be honest I have seen it happen, really you can't tell what the future will hold but you should never hope, you should move on with your life so that if she never comes back you couldn't care less, not that you're waiting all your life for her and she never comes back and you're left heart broken as a result. Moving on will shock the other partner if they care for you in the slightest, but if she doesn't try to contact him, then you know she's incredibly happy that you're no longer on her case. We need to hear more about her side, does she tell you to leave her alone or is she also messing you around giving you false hope that maybe she might change her mind??
Mehn after 3/4 yrs this thread still feels fresh well she is like a switch on and off sometimes she calls and talks about the future other times she doesn't even pick my calls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Every Woman Should Know About Sex / Simple Ways To Make Your Man Go Crazy On Bed / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.