Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' (28201 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Tom Saintfiet, A Belgian Is Super Eagles Tech Director For $20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: No, ability to insult people online is how to measure intelligence.

Goke7:

With all these repetitions it also looks like you repeated classes in school and you say you are intelligent? wao!

You see. You are both fucktards!

Think before you make public statements. Don't make statements you cannot defend and then think you can attempt a strawman to change topic when debating with a WHOLE SAGAMITE!

Una no dey fear?

Abi you are that stuuupid?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Think before you make public statements. Don't make statements you cannot defend and then think you can attempt a strawman to change topic when debating with a WHOLE SAGAMITE!

Una no dey fear?

NO, it is you and Tom Sainfeit that are both ......... [fill in the gap] a.fuctards b.stuuupid c.moronic d. cretin

Any of the above options suit you both.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Chongaiman: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Prince of Fucktardry, Dey show urself! a WHOLE SAGAMITE NONENTITY! U NO DEY TIRE?! undecided Wetin u dey find outside ur house? Run back to your sexuality section.
Sagamite:

Una no dey fear?

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Goke7:

NO, it is you and Tom Sainfeit that are both ......... [fill in the gap] a.fuctards b.stuuupid c.moronic d. cretin

Any of the above options suit you both.

Shut up, person!

I hope you have learnt your lesson.

Chongaiman: Prince of Fucktardry, Dey show urself! a WHOLE SAGAMITE NONENTITY! U NO DEY TIRE?! undecided Wetin u dey find outside ur house? Run back to your sexuality section.

Which person are you again?

Reintroduce your cretinous self.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Una no dey fear?

What is whole about you? You are just a cheap internet warrior, you still haven't posted facts to back up your assertions that white coaches are better or work harder than African coaches or that Ahmed Musa is senseless. All you do is post cheap insults, trust me, I can do much better with a larger collection of poisionous words than 'person' and 'cretin', but when I look at your insults, all it makes me do is laugh.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: What is whole about you? You are just a cheap internet warrior, you still haven't posted facts to back up your assertions that white coaches are better or work harder than African coaches or that Ahmed Musa is senseless. All you do is post cheap insults, trust me, I can do much better with a larger collection of poisionous words than 'person' and 'cretin', but when I look at your insults, all it makes me do is laugh.

You are a person!

I asked you: is invention how to measure intelligence what you were taught in your failed education system?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by myOGAonTOP: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I asked you: is invention how to measure intelligence what you were taught in your failed education system?

hey! Chill. E don do
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Olaone1: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
justwise:

You are not making any sense, you can't complain about racism when you are doing the same thing, Keshi's reply was wrong and unacceptable as a professional football coach who even lived and played in Belgium for years!

He is asking the 'white man' to go back to his country while the same Keshi lived and played overseas for many years. What s hypocrite he is
Ode osi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.