Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' (28191 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Tom Saintfiet, A Belgian Is Super Eagles Tech Director For $20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

You call it patronising but it is the fact. One thing why I hardly even bother about racism, is that racists like he man there are very ignorant people and why should I even bother about such people.

When you listen to what they say, you begin to have pity for them instead of hating them. They are ignorant and it is a disease.

How come you are ready to support the white dude for calling Calabar unsafe. Don't you see that he is just insulting us? You are so quick to find faults in Coach Keshi noticing the similarity between madness and someone tagging a city safer than London unsafe.

Craven Cottage in London is holding a match in a city with a history of multiple bomb attacks. I didn't see Fifa asking for anti bomb squads. Yet a safer city must provide that. Isn't that racism from crazy white dudes?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Samunique(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

If you and Keshi had any atom of common sense, you will know those travel advisories are official documents from credible diplomatic organisations and there is course to worry. What Keshi and the NFF should have simply done is to provide evidence to the contrary, it is common sense, an official and polite way of responding to such issues.

However, Keshi has shown how classless and ignorant he is as he has responded like a nairaland troll without common sense. He is not a nairaland troll. He is a leader, the manager of Nigeria's national team and it demands more responsibility and caution when he speaks or writes.
And u think u wiil be applauded for this comment?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

How come you are ready to support the white dude for calling Calabar unsafe. Don't you see that he is just insulting us? You are so quick to find faults in Coach Keshi noticijg the similarity between madness and someone tagging a city safer than London unsafe.

Craven Cottage in London is holding a match in a city with a history of multiple bomb attacks. I didn't see Fifa asking for anti bomb squads. Yet a safer city must provide that. Isn't that racism from crazy white dudes?

Like I say most of you are just ignorant. What is wrong in referring to an official advisory by a reputable diplomatic organisation. The fact is, if Keshi or the NFF have an issue with that, an official response dissuading such fears will have just been enough and then you wait for FIFA's words. If FIFA says the game can go ahead and he does not bring his team, he loses out. It is common sense, the official way and what is expected from a leader like Keshi.

What he has shown here is totally unacceptable and should be reprimanded for using such disgusting words. He is not the head of Okada Union or OMMATA. He is the head coach of Nigeria's national team and more is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:08am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

You call it patronising but it is the fact. One thing why I hardly even bother about racism, is that racists like the man there are very ignorant people and why should I even bother about such people.

When you listen to what they say, you begin to have pity for them instead of hating them. They are ignorant and it is a disease.
Some of the comments you have posted here are worse than racist. What's your view of those who own roadside shops and sell ''roast'' corn? You are as ignorant as racists if not worse.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Like I say most of you are just ignorant. What is wrong in referring to an official advisory by a reputable diplomatic organisation. The fact is, if Keshi or the NFF have an issue with that, an official response dissuading such fears will have just been enough and then you wait for FIFA's words. If FIFA says the game can go ahead and he does not bring his team, he loses out. It is common sense, the official way and what is expected from a leader like Keshi.

So you will be okay if Coach Keshi rejects going for a match base on a baseless report? Please the white dude's condescending remarks based on info gathered from a baseless report with no evidence is insulting and makes him a CRAZY WHITE DUDE.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by justwise(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2013
dos-santos:

you are the one not making sense. will the white tolerate such from a blackman. why didnt leave it for malawian FA to make an officcal protest, dis white dude came all d way from belgium and start saying shit in2 our u think d best is for us to kip quiet? common keshi ride on, fire for fire that white dude must be mad, i can say it to his face also. to hell with him.

The Malawian FA did, this shows that people like you don't read, you just type and post.

Your comments are so childish and primitive

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by justwise(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Coach Keshi was safe at Belgium and is bothered about the white dude's safety. That is why he is proposing for the man to go back to his safe country. How is being caring racists?

So basically you are agreeing with the 'white man' that Calabar is not safe?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: Some of the comments you have posted here are worse than racist. What's your view of those who own roadside shops and sell ''roast'' corn? You are as ignorant as racists if not worse.

Bla bla bla, worse than racist. I have no negative views about them as I eat their corn. However, I also believe their situation is not helpless unlike race. If I were Black, White or Caucasian, there is nothing I will be able to do about it. However, if I were poor, self development and freedom can bring me out of poverty.

On Keshi's case, I am on nairaland, I do not represent Nigeria's national team. Keshi does and more is expected of him when he speaks.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So you will be okay if Coach Keshi rejects going for a match base on a baseless report? Please the white dude's condescending remarks based on info gathered from a baseless report with no evidence is insulting and makes him a CRAZY WHITE DUDE.

Do you have a problem with the use of the language? If the match is fixed and Malawi fails to show up, then it is their loss. Simple!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

What he has shown here is totally unacceptable and should be reprimanded for using such disgusting words. He is not the head of Okada Union or OMMATA. He is the head coach of Nigeria's national team and more is expected.
Real ignorance is making a comment without knowing the facts. NFF had responded to FIFA and FIFA had already mandated Malawi to honour the match. You should have known that before commenting IGNORANTLY.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

You really think coaches are UN workers. Carlos Queiroz fought officials not to do an unscheduled drug test, he felt it was wrong to just target the portuguese teams when others were not treated in the same manner.

Sir Alex Ferguson pushed a lines man.

Mourinho poked Tito's eyes former Barca coach and called him Pito (woman's private).

I am sure this are members of Ommata.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:
He is not the head of Okada Union or OMMATA. He is the head coach of Nigeria's national team and more is expected.
Another patronising comment, this time on Okada men. As bad as racism.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by goodgood2(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Calabar is not safe? The NFF should take the match to Maiduguri or Damaturu.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: Real ignorance is making a comment without knowing the facts. NFF had responded to FIFA and FIFA had already mandated Malawi to honour the match. You should have known that before commenting IGNORANTLY.

Then it should have been left there! However, Keshi chose to ignorantly and stupidly run his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You really think coaches are UN workers. Carlos Queiroz fought officials not to do an unscheduled drug test, he felt it was wrong to just target the portuguese teams when others were not treated in the same manner.

Sir Alex Ferguson pushed a lines man.

Mourinho poked Tito's eyes former Barca coach and called him Pito (woman's private).

I am sure this are members of Ommata.

Is Mourinho's thuggish behaviour a justification for such.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2013
justwise:

So basically you are agreeing with the 'white man' that Calabar is not safe?

Calabar is very safe and if the white dude thinks it isn't then he is crazy and should be united with his family fashola style at Belgium.

Calabar is very safe, calling it unsafe is very insulting. If the white dude feels it isn't, he should go back.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Bla bla bla, worse than racist. I have no negative views about them as I eat their corn. However, I also believe their situation is not helpless unlike race. If I were Black, White or Caucasian, there is nothing I will be able to do about it. However, if I were poor, self development and freedom can bring me out of poverty.

On Keshi's case, I am on nairaland, I do not represent Nigeria's national team. Keshi does and more is expected of him when he speaks.
so where does Keshi suggest he has a negative view about 'whites'?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Then it should have been left there! However, Keshi chose to ignorantly and stupidly run his mouth.
The same way you chose to stupidly and ignorantly run your fingers.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Is Mourinho's thuggish behaviour a justification for such.

You said Coach Keshi's comments make him an Okada man, so Mou, Alex, Queoliroz did worse, but you can't say that about them. Just as you can't call this white dude crazy because they are white. I am glad Coach Keshi can tell it to them.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Do you have a problem with the use of the language? If the match is fixed and Malawi fails to show up, then it is their loss. Simple!

With your brilliant use of English, the white dude should either play the game or go back to Belgium if he is too crazy to do his job. Than making an insulting statement of tagging Calabar unsafe.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2013
The report by the UK foreign office advises against travel to ALL parts of Nigeria. Imagine that. It is also meant strictly for BRITISH citizens. So where does Saintfiet or Malawi come in here?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: The report by the UK foreign office advises against travel to ALL parts of Nigeria. Imagine that. It also meant strictly for BRITISH citizens. So where does Saintfiet or Malawi come in here?

One of our foreign offices should warn Nigerians to carry neck guard when travelling to London to prevent beheading. Also were bullet proof vest when travelling to US because even teens are shooting.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: so where does Keshi suggest he has a negative view about 'whites'?

Yes he does! He has ignorantly made reference to the gentleman's race. If you want to respond, you respond based on the issues he has raised and not refer to his race. The man never expressed worries about race when expressing his fears. Keshi and the rest of the ignorant ones must realise that the world is changing. Sub-Saharan Africa is no more made up of only black people. Today we have Chinese Nigerians, White Nigerians, Indian Nigerians and Caucasian Nigerians. The gentleman there in a few years will even probably be a White African. Obviously, there are people like you who do not want to see these things, however, it will continue to grow in your face. There is nothing you or Keshi can do about it.

Losers will continue to moan while races continue to mix. It will grow and you cannot do a thing about it.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You said Coach Keshi's comments make him an Okada man, so Mou, Alex, Queoliroz did worse, but you can't say that about them. Just as you can't call this white dude crazy because they are white. I am glad Coach Keshi can tell it to them.

That those guys did such is not a justification. Besides they were reprimanded for their actions which is much more less than an issue that has to do with racism.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Yes he does! He has ignorantly made reference to the gentleman's race. If you want to respond, you respond based on the issues he has raised and not refer to his race. The man never expressed worries about race when expressing his fears. Keshi and the rest of the ignorant ones must realise that the world is changing. Sub-Saharan Africa is no more made up of only black people. Today we have Chinese Nigerians, White Nigerians, Indian Nigerians and Caucasian Nigerians. The gentleman there in a few years will even probably be a White African. Obviously, there are people like you who do not want to see these things, however, it will continue to grow in your face. There is nothing you or Keshi can do about it.

Losers will continue to moan while races continue to mix. It will grow and you cannot do a thing about it.
There is no problem with, whites, indians and caucasians feeling safe at Calabar but this white racist dude isn't.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by siaco(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2013
I even heard Keshi calling Saintfiet stupid, all this is uncalled for. He should show d malawians n their coach that action speaks louder dan words buy beating dem blue black in calabar. Keshi is on his own on this period .
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

stop fooling around.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

That those guys did such is not a justification. Besides they were reprimanded for their actions which is much more less than an issue that has to do with racism.

So the white dude should be reprimanded for tagging Calabar unsafe and not Coach Keshi for letting the white dude know that he is mad for saying such.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Jordanmusa(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
You all should shut up! If na white man insult us we go say yes sah, now na we do am una wan crucify keshi! Bleep the white coach, Bleep the malawians and Bleep all whhites!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by vitiyke(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2013
careytommy: Keshi has succeeded in giving Sainfiet all the publicity he wanted. Congrats dumbo!
... as much as I dnt support wht Mr Steve said. bt tut also does nt give u d rit 2 insult Mr meshing..,
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So the white dude should be reprimanded for tagging Calabar unsafe and not Coach Keshi for letting the white dude know that he is mad for saying such.

You see serious inferiority complex is worrying you. The man has not expressed his fears because he is "white", so why assume this is the case. He has expressed fears about the the safety of his team dominated by black Africans and let us leave it at that.

The more you try to push that line because he is "white" shows you have serious inferiority complex issues to deal with. Deal with your own issues first then you will understand not everyone expresses fear based on race.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by PassingShot(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2013
I believe Keshi himself was "mad" while uttering those words. Classless at its peak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.