Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' (28192 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Tom Saintfiet, A Belgian Is Super Eagles Tech Director For $20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by livethinme: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What concerns Malawian FA here. Did Coach Keshi talk about Malawian FA? Coach Keshi was talking about what the white dude said. The white dude said Calabar is unsafe. Is that statement based on fact? This white dude has visited Abuja after it has had bomb attacks. So he knows the level of security that is in the nation.

Now he feels Nigeria is unsafe. Can he do that against Egypt or Tunisia?

Is Nigeria the only black country on earth? Why didnt the dude say this about the other African countries?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2013
'Tom saint pure water' or whatever he bears is a complete 'learnee' who has no vision and is not thinking beyond the game on sep 7, malawi will surely loose to Nigeria and what will he have achieved? does he think that there is no life after the game in calabar. But seriously the way African countries behave whenever they want to play the super eagles really amazes me as if the third world war is about to begin, Kenya led by another learnee coach came with all their antics but failed woefully. In all of these I blame soccer federations in Africa who employ foreign learnee coaches to increase the hatred among African countries, this will only spell doom for soccer in africa.

This will only fire up the Super Eagles Players cos they all want to go to the world cup.

I just want to advise those who continue to criticize keshi, yes he may be wrong but coaches all over the world all have their weaknesses, let's be careful how we join foreigners to bring down our coach, keshi has nothing to loose even if he fails to qualify for the world cup, he remains one of Nigeria's best and many nations in Africa can't wait to employ him just in case our learnee NFF relieves him of his job, the guy is proven and tested. Keshi is the winner here.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Goke7: 'Tom saint pure water' or whatever he bears is a complete 'learnee' who has no vision and is not thinking beyond the game on sep 7, malawi will surely loose to Nigeria and what will he have achieved? does he think that there is no life after the game in calabar. But seriously the way African countries behave whenever they want to play the super eagles really amazes me as if the third world war is about to begin, Kenya led by another learnee coach came with all their antics but failed woefully. In all of these I blame soccer federations in Africa who employ foreign learnee coaches to increase the hatred among African countries, this will only spell doom for soccer in africa.

This will only fire up the Super Eagles Players cos they all want to go to the world cup.

I just want to advise those who continue to criticize keshi, yes he may be wrong but coaches all over the world all have their weaknesses, let's be careful how we join foreigners to bring down our coach, keshi has nothing to loose even if he fails to qualify for the world cup, he remains one of Nigeria's best and many nations in Africa can't wait to employ him just in case our learnee NFF relieves him of his job, the guy is proven and tested. Keshi is the winner here.

No 1, Many of the learnee, as you claimed, coaches are miles better and more employable than the junk we have in Africa. They tend, on average, to work harder and strive to be the best while the typical African mentality is to celebrate mediocrity.

No 2, Keshi is not a winner, he is increasing the likelihood he would be stuck in Africa because with such racist utterances and behaviours (which this is not the first) he would be alienate him in Europe where employers actually do research on potential employees. He is now tarnished outside Africa and needs to wash his dumb racist self somehow. Now compound it with his repeated selection of the fooool called Ahmed Musa (the most senseless footballer I have ever witnessed in my life) he is damaging the perception of his competence further. If he is restricted to Africa where he would frequently have to compete for every position with white "learnees" (as you claim), who do you think would frequently lose out?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

No 1, Many of the learnee, as you claimed, coaches are miles better and more employable than the junk we have in Africa. They tend, on average, to work harder and strive to be the best while the typical African mentality is to celebrate mediocrity.

No 2, Keshi is not a winner, he is increasing the likelihood he would be stuck in Africa because with such racist utterances and behaviours (which this is not the first) he would be alienate him in Europe where employers actually do research on potential employees. He is now tarnished outside Africa and needs to wash his dumb racist self somehow. Now compound it with his repeated selection of the fooool called Ahmed Musa (the most senseless footballer I have ever witnessed in my life) he is damaging the perception of his competence further. If he is restricted to Africa where he would frequently have to compete for every position with white "learnees" (as you claim), who do you think would frequently lose out?
This self-hating fool has brought himself to the sport section. Go and check the records of coaches who have won AFCON, African coaches have the upper hand despite the fact that most countries opt for foreign coaches. Where is their hard work then? As for Ahmed Musa, Nigeria's attack is blunt without him. He was the highest goal scorer for Russia's double champions CskA Moscow last season, he already has 4 goals in 6 matches this season. That's the guy you refer to as 'the most useless footballer'. You know nothing about football. Take your defeatist attitiude to the political section.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: This self-hating fool has brought himself to the sport section. Go and check the records of coaches who have won AFCON, African coaches have the upper hand despite the fact that most countries opt for foreign coaches. Where is their hard work then? As for Ahmed Musa, Nigeria's attack is blunt without him. He was the highest goal scorer for Russia's double champions CskA Moscow last season, he already has 4 goals in 6 matches this season. That's the guy you refer to as 'the most useless footballer'. You know nothing about football. Take your defeatist attitiude to the political section.

You are person!

First of all, the approach to do detailed analysis is not your cretinous and simpleton approach of "Who won". It is probably by looking at win ratios and balance with weighting of team strength, person!

Secondly, when you finished doing that, you have to take into consideration the ratio of local to foreign coaches in the history of the AFCON.

Cretin, you think it is one of your beer-parlour fucktards you are debating with?

As for Musa, cretin, first of all what I said was "senseless", not "useless". You struggle in reading. Everytime the fool plays for Nigeria (and he has 31 caps) he is the most senseless footballer I have ever come across. Pure dumb and wasteful! A good coach should stop guaranteeing him starting shirt and put him on the bench for self-reflection.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

My dear brother, are u saying that keshi is a mediocre coach? african coaches don't need employment outside africa for them to be successful, there are enough opportunities for them back in africa to move africa soccer forward. And as for Ahmed musa, his pace troubles opposing teams a lot, just ask Uruguay and Spain at the confederation's cup, forget the fact we lost both matches, if you say Ideye, I will agree with you, despite that Ideye still have his good qualities too.

I still maintain that Keshi is still the winner here even the Nff guys knows this and that's why they are not happy with him, for any reason keshi goes, mark my words, he will be recalled again to continue from where he stopped.

'Tom Saint defeat' is the original racist here and its so surprising how Nigerians are supporting this learnee, if the guy is so good why did he not apply for Manchester Utd' or Real madrid coaching job when their former coaches left, what a local champion, malawi for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite:

You are person!

First of all, the approach to do detailed analysis is not your cretinous and simpleton approach of "Who won". It is probably by looking at win ratios and balance with weighting of team strength, person!

Secondly, when you finished doing that, you have to take into consideration the ratio of local to foreign coaches in the history of the AFCON.

Cretin, you think it is one of your beer-parlour fucktards you are debating with?

As for Musa, cretin, first of all what I said was "senseless", not "useless". You struggle in reading. Everytime the fool plays for Nigeria (and he has 31 caps) he is the most senseless footballer I have ever come across. Pure dumb and wasteful! A good coach should stop guaranteeing him starting shirt and put him on the bench for self-reflection.
All sorts of African teams, strong or weak have worked with foreign coaches at one time or the other, so your drivel about team strength doesn't hold water. Moreover, your so called 'hard working' white coaches shouldn't have any problem with making a weak team competitive.
I don't have time to furnish a dipstick like you with statistics, but I know that AFCON tournaments in general have had more foreign coaches than African ones, but the Africans have won more. As for Ahmed Musa, he cannot be a top striker for the Russian Champions and be a senseless player. Despite playing from the wings for Nigeria, he has a good number of goals and very impressive number of assists. Unlike you, I watch all Super Eagles matches and I know how blunt and unambitious our attack is without Ahmed Musa. You are just a fool with enormous self-hate. You need psychiatric help.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Goke7:

My dear brother, are u saying that keshi is a mediocre coach? african coaches don't need employment outside africa for them to be successful, there are enough opportunities for them back in africa to move africa soccer forward. And as for Ahmed musa, his pace troubles opposing teams a lot, just ask Uruguay and Spain at the confederation's cup, forget the fact we lost both matches, if you say Ideye, I will agree with you, despite that Ideye still have his good qualities too.

I still maintain that Keshi is still the winner here even the Nff guys knows this and that's why they are not happy with him, for any reason keshi goes, mark my words, he will be recalled again to continue from where he stopped.

'Tom Saint defeat' is the original racist here and its so surprising how Nigerians are supporting this learnee, if the guy is so good why did he not apply for Manchester Utd' or Real madrid coaching job when their former coaches left, what a local champion, malawi for that matter!
Lol 'Siantdefeat'. He couldln't even find a third division club in Belgium to coach, he's busy walking all over Africa begging for a job. Malawi only appointed him for the Nigeria match after their previous coach resigned. After the match he goes back to being jobless, that's how useless he is.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
livethinme:

Is Nigeria the only black country on earth? Why didnt the dude say this about the other African countries?

All this African countries are about to knock him out of the World Cup qualifiers. Na wa.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sagamite: As usual this racist person called Keshi is at it again.

This is the same racist that voted for Yaya Toure as the best footballer in the world over Messi just because Yaya is black.

I hope FIFA deals with this racist fooool!

Did it occur to you that some people felt that Messi finds it easy shinning when Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta do all the work and dokinate teams for Messi to shine. While Yaya has to work his socks off to lift Man City to succeed. Coach Keshi might find Yaya's role tougher to take a team that has not won a league title for 44 yrs to champions of the English premier eague compared to Messi's role at Barca.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: All sorts of African teams, strong or weak have worked with foreign coaches at one time or the other, so your drivel about team strength doesn't hold water. Moreover, your so called 'hard working' white coaches shouldn't have any problem with making a weak team competitive.
I don't have time to furnish a dipstick like you with statistics, but I know that AFCON tournaments in general have had more foreign coaches than African ones, but the Africans have won more. As for Ahmed Musa, he cannot be a top striker for the Russian Champions and be a senseless player. Despite playing from the wings for Nigeria, he has a good number of goals and very impressive number of assists. Unlike you, I watch all Super Eagles matches and I know how blunt and unambitious our attack is without Ahmed Musa. You are just a fool with enormous self-hate. You need psychiatric help.

You are a person!

I knew you would struggle with comprehending the metrics I inchoating developed there. That is why I always tell people that if you want to test the intelligence of people, just ask them to rate the best on an issue that does not have a simple metric like running the 100m or high jump.

person, you can as well also tell me that African countries have had more leaders that are black than non-black so the black men is a better leader.

Cretin, how many chances does Ahmed Musa wastes with the SE? What is his attempts to goals ratio with the SE? person!

Was Obinna Nsofor not a winger? He even has a better goals ratio than Musa and yet we don't regard him as one of SE greats.

You watch all SE matches does not mean you have a brain to analyse it.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Goke7:

I am not saying he is a mediocre coach. He is a very good coach that is worthy of the SE job. But he is by no means world class or better than many of the white coaches like Metsu or Westerhof to be on a platform to be damaging his name.

As for opportunities, abeg no make me laugh. That is like telling me their are enough opportunities for Nigerian players in Africa, they don't need to think about playing in Europe.

Ahmed Musa's pace troubles opposition players, only for you to see him free with a chance to pass it to a team mate and he blasts it to the sky because he is senseless and also thinking of headline glory. How do you expect such a player not to damage your players moral in the game or course team disunity?

Explain to me how Tom was racist? This is where you will have trouble.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:
Did it occur to you that some people felt that Messi finds it easy shinning when Busquets,Xavi and Iniesta do all the work and dokinate teams for Messi to shine. While Yaya has to work his socks off to lift Man City to succeed. Coach Keshi might find Yaya's role tougher to take a team that has not won a league title for 44 yrs to champions of the English premier eague compared to Messi's role at Barca.

Those "some people" are simpletons and you would expect a coach of Keshi's calibre to not think like such simpletons.

I know it is unfair to compare Keshi to me because he would never have half my analytical brain but yet here is where I destroyed that fallacy:

https://www.nairaland.com/1127654/messi-breaks-mullers-record-85/10#13515319

Messi scores simply out of his OWN BRILLIANCE!

That is by the way, so if Keshi felt Messi was being fed (which he was not) how come he did not elect Xavi or Iniesta as the best player? Or you want to compare Yaya to those 2?

How come Messi, Iniesta or Xavi were not in his top 3 at all? He went for Yaya, Drogba and Van Persie. Those 3 were better than Messi that broke a world record?

Let me tell you why: KESHI IS RACIST! He was being tactical and did not want to add to a white person's vote count. He needs his head examined for his hatred of non-blacks.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

What concerns Malawian FA here. Did Coach Keshi talk about Malawian FA? Coach Keshi was talking about what the white dude said. The white dude said Calabar is unsafe. Is that statement based on fact? This white dude has visited Abuja after it has had bomb attacks. So he knows the level of security that is in the nation.

Now he feels Nigeria is unsafe. Can he do that against Egypt or Tunisia?

Bla bla bla bla, what the man re-echoed there was the official position of the Malawian FA that had expressed fear on safety based on the contents of an official document. If you do not know the document they referred to is credible, then you have a problem. And they made their request politely without being aggressive. Common sense demands an official and polite response allaying their fears. He and the Malawian FA have dealt with the issue through an official and formal channel and they have not demanded to be treated differently because of the mans race. You are the one that has brought up his race because of your inferiority complex.

You need to deal with the inferiority complex worrying you, it will help you a great deal. Right now your mentality is at best primitive. It is similar to the mentality of that Policeman who asks when one tries to explain a point, "you want to show me you can speak English", "O because your papa get money abi". You have not even spoken about wealth but he points it out because of his inferiority complex.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by logica(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
He is racist? Good! Whenever an Oyinbo feels racism (whether rightly or wrongly), I feel good. cool A good reminder than no race has no monopoly. As long as it isn't the Chinese or some other Asians (excluding of course the Indians).
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I am not saying he is a mediocre coach. He is a very good coach that is worthy of the SE job. But he is by no means world class or better than many of the white coaches like Metsu or Westerhof to be on a platform to be damaging his name.

As for opportunities, abeg no make me laugh. That is like telling me their are enough opportunities for Nigerian players in Africa, they don't need to think about playing in Europe.

Ahmed Musa's pace troubles opposition players, only for you to see him free with a chance to pass it to a team mate and he blasts it to the sky because he is senseless and also thinking of headline glory. How do you expect such a player not to damage your players moral in the game or course team disunity?

Explain to me how Tom was racist? This is where you will have trouble.

My dear brother let's not argue much, no matter how good any african coach is no european club or country will employ him cos the europeans believe they know too much and are superior, can u tell me any black man even those that are europeans who have been given any opportunity? do u remember Paul Ince, was he given enough time, pls let's not deceive ourselves, african players can play in europe but no african coach will be given that opportunity, its like saying that a black man can become FIFA president. is it that there are no good administrators of black origin? my brother these are no go areas for africans now all because of racism.

Tom Saintfeit, i wonder why you are holding brief for him played the racist card for declaring Nigeria as unsafe, do u listen to him earlier, he said the match should even be taken outside the country and you expect keshi and other concerned Nigerians to keep quiet. The guy started it all, thank God he was never employed by Nigeria, do you know he has problems back in malawi with players. Foreign coaches in africa has done more harm than good in recent times, just go to cote d voire and ask them what has happened in their national team. These foreign coaches have no genuine interest in our football, they are only after money and not glory cos they are racists period.

And as for Ahmed Musa, he will get better with time, my brother results is what matter, the guy is an african champion, double champion in Russia, if i may ask who gave Nigeria the away victory in Kenya! Result is what counts!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Goke7: My dear brother let's not argue much, no matter how good any african coach is no european club or country will employ him cos the europeans believe they know too much and are superior, can u tell me any black man even those that are europeans who have been given any opportunity? do u remember Paul Ince, was he given enough time, pls let's not deceive ourselves, african players can play in europe but no african coach will be given that opportunity, its like saying that a black man can become FIFA president. is it that there are no good administrators of black origin? my brother these are no go areas for africans now all because of racism.

Tom Saintfeit, i wonder why you are holding brief for him played the racist card for declaring Nigeria as unsafe, do u listen to him earlier, he said the match should even be taken outside the country and you expect keshi and other concerned Nigerians to keep quiet. The guy started it all, thank God he was never employed by Nigeria, do you know he has problems back in malawi with players. Foreign coaches in africa has done more harm than good in recent times, just go to cote d voire and ask them what has happened in their national team. These foreign coaches have no genuine interest in our football, they are only after money and not glory cos they are racists period.

And as for Ahmed Musa, he will get better with time, my brother results is what matter, the guy is an african champion, double champion in Russia, if i may ask who gave Nigeria the away victory in Kenya! Result is what counts!

You are a person!

I told you your trouble will begin with your moronic claim that Saintflet was racist first. You are one of those dangerous cretins to society who throw away all objectivity and fairness on Earth to push a moronic agenda and then cause discord in society. You think I am the type of person you can twist an issue to to promote some cretinous agenda?

Me? Sagamite?

How does declaring Nigeria unsafe racist, cretin?

No 1, is Nigeria safe? There are no kidnappings in Niger Delta? No Boko Haram killing like barbarians? Does the country have a reliable and trusted security force to protect people? You can guarantee anyone safety in Nigeria?

No 2, how is playing a traditional unsettling mind game being racist?

You think you can twist anything and call it racist to me, Sagamite? You think you can twist anything to justify "your own's" outright racism?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I told you your trouble will begin with your moronic claim that Saintflet was racist first. You are one of those dangerous cretins to society who throw away all objectivity and fairness on Earth to push a moronic agenda and then cause discord in society. You think I am the type of person you can twist an issue to to promote some cretinous agenda?

Me? Sagamite?

How does declaring Nigeria unsafe racist, cretin?

No 1, is Nigeria safe? There are no kidnappings in Niger Delta? No Boko Haram killing like barbarians? Does the country have a reliable and trusted security force to protect people? You can guarantee anyone safety in Nigeria?

No 2, how is playing a traditional unsettling mind game being racist?

You think you can twist anything and call it racist to me, Sagamite? You think you can twist anything to justify "your own's" outright racism?

My brother I hope you noticed that i never used any bad language on you so I don't know why i should deserve any from you and if i may ask are u a Belgian? lol I even thought you will even addressed some of the issues i brought up.

Has any incident of kidnapping or all what u have listed happened in calabar since the Eagles have been playing there? someone is insulting the whole country and lying about a place that FIFA has even approved to be safe to be unsafe and you are supporting him saying that its all mind games, security issues are too sensitive to be used as platforms for mind games. Saintfeit can use other issues as subjects for his so called mind games but not using a safe place like calabar and if may ask if you were from calabar will you be happy that someone is calling your city unsafe when you know it is safe?

Mourinho who is a master of mind games will not say that the city of manchester is unsafe because chelsea wants to play at Old tratford

Finally, don't overate yourself cos you may not be as well informed as you think!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Goke7:

My brother I hope you noticed that i never used any bad language on you so I don't know why i should deserve any from you and if i may ask are u a Belgian? lol I even thought you will even addressed some of the issues i brought up.

Has any incident of kidnapping or all what u have listed happened in calabar since the Eagles have been playing there? someone is insulting the whole country and lying about a place that FIFA has even approved to be safe to be unsafe and you are supporting him saying that its all mind games, security issues are too sensitive to be used as platforms for mind games. Saintfeit can use other issues as subjects for his so called mind games but not using a safe place like calabar and if may ask if you were from calabar will you be happy that someone is calling your city unsafe when you know it is safe?

Mourinho who is a master of mind games will not say that the city of manchester is unsafe because chelsea wants to play at Old tratford

Finally, don't overate yourself cos you may not be as well informed as you think!

How does this junk you wrote prove he was being racist?

Are you that reetarded you think anytime a whiteman criticises you, he is being racist?

Trust me. I am the most intelligent person you have and would ever engage with in life. So never try to play a fast one on me.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Are you that reetarded you think anytime a whiteman criticises you, he is being racist?

Trust me. I am the most intelligent person you have and would ever engage with in life. So never try to play a fast one on me.

looks like u just finished secondary school and this is making you feel you are the most intelligent person, never knew i have been dealing with a kid, I thought u said the man was playing mind games, now you are saying in your own words 'the whiteman criticises', is that how you worship people with white skin, Oh i forgot you just finished secondary school! congrats how was your WAEC result lol!

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Wow, you are so full of yourself. So how many inventions have you made with your intelligence? You can't even put forward a logical argument without insults.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: Wow, you are so full of yourself. So how many inventions have you made with your intelligence? You can't even put forward a logical argument without insults.

You are a person!

A typical product of a failed education system.

So invention is the sole metric of intelligence.

Cretin, I have seen your fellow product of a failed education system ask exactly the same cretinous question that shows lack of an education with a wide horizon. An education that churns out simpletons without lateral thinking.

One of their other stupid question is: "If you are intelligent, How come you are not one of the richest?"
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Goke7:

looks like u just finished secondary school and this is making you feel you are the most intelligent person, never knew i have been dealing with a kid, I thought u said the man was playing mind games, now you are saying in your own words 'the whiteman criticises', is that how you worship people with white skin, Oh i forgot you just finished secondary school! congrats how was your WAEC result lol!

You are a person!

Did you not read the mind games as criticism of your shithole called Nigeria?

Is that not why your moronic arsse think you can twist it to be racism?

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Did you not read the mind games as criticism of your shithole called Nigeria?

Is that not why your moronic arsse think you can twist it to be racism?

Little boy! you have not answered my question, how was your WAEC result? if not just go and help daddy and mummy with the house chores, you hear and make sure you keep reading your school books cos JAMB and post JAMB are still there waiting for you so you have to be hardworking, Pls stay away from forums like this, they are way above you, when you grow up and probably finish university education that is if u do well in JAMB and POST JAMB, then you are qualified to make contributions here, you hear cos all are i hear you say here is all sorts of uncouth-ed and foul languages, you must have been keeping the wrong friends in secondary school, little boy oya its time to go home and help daddy and mummy, send my greetings and tell them that uncle said you should keep on studying your books.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Goke7:
Little boy! you have not answered my question, how was your WAEC result? if not just go and help daddy and mummy with the house chores, you hear and make sure you keep reading your school books cos JAMB and post JAMB are still there waiting for you so you have to be hardworking, Pls stay away from forums like this, they are way above you, when you grow up and probably finish university education that is if u do well in JAMB and POST JAMB, then you are qualified to make contributions here, you hear cos all are i hear you say here is all sorts of uncouth-ed and foul languages, you must have been keeping the wrong friends in secondary school, little boy oya its time to go home and help daddy and mummy, send my greetings and tell them that uncle said you should keep on studying your books.

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A typical product of a failed education system.

So invention is the sole metric of intelligence.

Cretin, I have seen your fellow product of a failed education system ask exactly the same cretinous question that shows lack of an education with a wide horizon. An education that churns out simpletons without lateral thinking.

One of their other stupid question is: "If you are intelligent, How come you are not one of the richest?"
So outside expletives ridden internet fights, what else have you done with your imaginary intelligence?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^ By the way, your vocabulary of insults is very limited. Fuctard, cretin, product of failed educational system all the time, what else do you have in your Arsenal? Trust me, I can do way better than that.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: ^^^ By the way, your vocabulary of insults is very limited. Fuctard, cretin, product of failed educational system all the time, what else do you have in your Arsenal? Trust me, I can do way better than that.

My guy let's not waste our time on this kid, like i said in my earlier posts, looks like he just finished secondary school, i wish we have a way of keeping kids like this out of this forum, you can see that he's just keep repeating his new found junk vocabularies, he is a minus to the intellectual discourse here.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system.

little boy waky waky, time to go home, mummy is waiting for uuuu!!!! don't keep her waiting....lol!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Sagamite(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
collynzo2: So outside expletives ridden internet fights, what else have you done with your imaginary intelligence?

You are a person!

Is invention how to measure intelligence what you were taught in your failed education system?

Goke7:

My guy let's not waste our time on this kid, like i said in my earlier posts, looks like he just finished secondary school, i wish we have a way of keeping kids like this out of this forum, you can see that he's just keep repeating his new found junk vocabularies, he is a minus to the intellectual discourse here.

person, answer.

Don't be making moronic statements that would lead to your pummeling.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is invention how to measure intelligence what you were taught in your failed education system?

No, ability to insult people online is how to measure intelligence.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Goke7: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

person, answer.

Don't be making moronic statements that would lead to your pummeling.

With all these repetitions it also looks like you repeated classes in school and you say you are intelligent? wao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.