Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' (28198 Views)

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Tom Saintfiet, A Belgian Is Super Eagles Tech Director For $20k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2013
justwise:

You are not making any sense, you can't complain about racism when you are doing the same thing, Keshi's reply was wrong and unacceptable as a professional football coach who even lived and played in Belgium for years!

He is asking the 'white man' to go back to his country while the same Keshi lived and played overseas for many years. What s hypocrite he is

you are the one not making sense. will the white tolerate such from a blackman. why didnt leave it for malawian FA to make an officcal protest, dis white dude came all d way from belgium and start saying shit in2 our u think d best is for us to kip quiet? common keshi ride on, fire for fire that white dude must be mad, i can say it to his face also. to hell with him.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2013
0monnak0da: Crying ? Is everything well with your family? Are your parents OK?
Yeah they are OK. BTW I had a good time with your mum last night.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2013
justwise:

You are not making any sense, you can't complain about racism when you are doing the same thing, Keshi's reply was wrong and unacceptable as a professional football coach who even lived and played in Belgium for years!

He is asking the 'white man' to go back to his country while the same Keshi lived and played overseas for many years. What s hypocrite he is

you are the one not making sense. will the white tolerate such from a blackman. why didnt he leave it for malawian FA to make an officcal protest, dis white dude came all d way from belgium and start saying shit in2 our face & u think d best is for us to kip quiet? common keshi ride on, fire for fire that white dude must be mad, i can say it to his face also. to hell with him.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by naijathings(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2013
vladimiros: KESHI PLAYED IN BELGIUM

FOR ANDERLECHT

TOM IS WASTING HIS TIME

i hope you are not as senseless as this thing you wrote.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

If you and Keshi had any atom of common sense, you will know those travel advisories are official documents from credible diplomatic organisations and there is course to worry. What Keshi and the NFF should have simply done is to provide evidence to the contrary, it is common sense, an official and polite way of responding to such issues.

However, Keshi has shown how classless and ignorant he is as he has responded like a nairaland troll without common sense. He is not a nairaland troll. He is a leader, the manager of Nigeria's national team and it demands more responsibility and caution when he speaks or writes.

If that white dude is invited to London, he will go and not be bothered about his safety, despite the bombings and beheadings. Please that white dude comments are insulting.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by myOGAonTOP: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2013
superstarjay:

king leopold (the terrible) of belgium killed and abused more black people than idi amin, hitler and the slave trade put together. Check your history books! Am a learned nigerian! Some pale looking loser should not come on air and start ranting about racism.

3 Likes

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
0monnak0da: It really is irrelevant whether you and your entire village support what he said. It is for FIFA to determine whether the remarks break their rules and to take appropriate action.FIFA does not operate like Nairaland or Nigeria.They have rules written in black and white and if a rule is broken sanctions follow. Simples

When he finishes reporting, Coach Keshi will report him for tagging a city safer than London unsafe.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: I doubt if you even know the source you refer to as 'reputable' and 'diplomatic'. Any proof to those assertions? You make foolish conclusions without investigating.
If you had any form of sense at all you would have tried to find our if there had been an official response to the issue before posting blind comments. You are a pleb.

Bla bla bla, like I said common sense is not expected. It remains an official document. If you have any problem with his source then your query should have been directed at his source. If there was an official response, then Keshi should have left it there. A simple statement like this would have just been enough, "we have made our official position on this issue known to FIFA through the NFF and I don't want to say any more about this". It ends there! He will not have put himself in this situation of being seen as ignorant and silly. But he chose to run his mouth. Run his mouth like a nairaland troll and not a leader. I won't have any problem when he is fined heavily and suspended.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
justwise:

Coach Keshi was safe at Belgium and is bothered about the white dude's safety. That is why he is proposing for the man to go back to his safe country. How is being caring racists?
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If that white dude is invited to London, he will go and not be bothered about his safety, despite the bombing and beheadings. Please that white dude comments are insulting.

"If" is the reasoning of a nairaland troll. You cannot hold him on "if". We are talking officially here and the behaviour expected of managers and leaders.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

I say again, common sense is not common and not everyone understands what the basics of communication within an organisation should be. You are probably in one road side shop and I won't blame you for not understanding these issues.

u just exhibited the meaning of the phrase"common ssense is not common" fool!!

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by buckybish: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2013
It is when yhu call them MAD that we talk abt racism, they call us negro nobody say shit...... They place a quota on us ti travel to their country nobdy say shit... They label us terrorist nobody say shit nw it is our turn to claim our black monkey right... Ynu biggot ere re sayin blueshit... Goosh when re we goin to admire our race and stop believin in this white mucus?

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Imagine Mikel Obi who plays for Chelsea saying he won't honour a champions league match in Israel because it is unsafe or saying he won't honor a match in Russia because of racism. How senseless is that? They'd simply ask him to go back to his country. If Africa is too unsafe for Saintfiet, he should go back to Belgium. No one forced him here.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2013
odehaj: GRAMMAR! If it was said the other way round you would have been shouting..RACISM,RACIST!!!Keshi should deal woith his problems..what is good fo the geese is also good fo the gander abi?

If that black man feels Nigeria is unsafe, he should go home. That isn't racism. A racist statement is a derogatory statements made due to someones race.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

If there was an official response, then Keshi should have left it there.
You should have found out before writing trash.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by striker9(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: Yeah they are OK. BTW I had a good time with your mum last night.
are you serious?how was it?I mean the IT?lmao

2 Likes

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2013
If there is anything racist here, it's that report. Calabar is safer than any British city.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

"If" is the reasoning of a nairaland troll. You cannot hold him on "if". We are talking officially here and the behaviour expected of managers and leaders.

sharap there.inferioority complex is killing you, cos some white dudes called organisations came out with trash as travel advisory without any evidence to back it up and u came here fooling around by brandishing their claims. go get ursef waxed up. inferiority complex is a cancer, go for a therapy

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by no1madman(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
we are all fuckin mad,anyway. .partially,in one way or another. . . . . . . .hahhahahahahahahahahahaha!YEPARIPA!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ayobase(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2013
0monnak0da:
Please if you have nothing to say be quiet. Unless Keshi was caught on tape I expect him to deny those comments. To question if those comments are racist is funny. BTW what do you mean by "as how"? That is a terrible solecism

What is this one NOT saying!

I gez u HAD no idea what I was talking about!
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2013
dos-santos:

sharap there.inferioority complex is killing you, cos some white dudes called organisations came out with trash as travel advisory without any evidence to back it up and u came here fooling around by brandishing their claims. go get ursef waxed up. inferiority complex is a cancer, go for a therapy

Another ignorant comment. You see when they tell you most Nigerian graduates are unemployable, this is the reason here. This man here is probably one of those graduates. There are basics in the manner every organisation responds to issues. Keshi being a leader in that organisation should know better. If you understand that then you are safe. If you do not, then I will leave to your road side shop to continue selling your roast corn.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Okay, if is your problem, o ye non nairaland troll.

When he was suiting up and jumping from one office to another at Abuja, this white dude was not bothered about his safety. Please that dude insulted us and now he is crying for being refered to as a white dude which he is. Yet he refered to Calabar as an unsafe city, which it isn't.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2013
dos-santos:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by collynzo2(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

Another ignorant comment. You see when they tell you most Nigerian graduates are unemployable, this is the reason here. This man here is probably one of those graduates. There are basics in the manner every organisation responds to issues. Keshi being a leader in that organisation should know better. If you understand that then you are safe. If you do not, then I will leave to your road side shop to continue selling your roast corn.
Such a patronising attitude. Anyone who opposes you has a roadside shop and sells ''roast'' corn. This is a faceless forum, no one knows who you are and you don't know who the next man is, leave it like that. Only insecured people go down the route you are going. Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by ballabriggs: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2013
collynzo2: Such a patronising attitude. Anyone who opposes you has a roadside shop and sells ''roast'' corn. This is a facelsee forum, no one knows who you are and you don't know who the next man is, leave it like that. Only insecured people go down the route you are going. Idiat!

You call it patronising but it is the fact. One thing why I hardly even bother about racism, is that racists like the man there are very ignorant people and why should I even bother about such people.

When you listen to what they say, you begin to have pity for them instead of hating them. They are ignorant and it is a disease.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2013
People can say what they like but Coach Keshi is just concerned about the white dude's safety.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

like i said go for a therapy.u need one seriously!

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by kokoA(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Muscomide: Shame on Keshi for shooting the messenger. The fact is that no place in the Nigeria of today can be said to be safe. Moreover, a coach of Keshi's standing should be better able to put his point across in a diplomatic way without coming across like a racist thug. We need to keep our house in order and not blame non Nigerians who perceive our country to be unsafe.
I am trying hard not to say this... But.. You are a fat liar.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by Krasid(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Keshi should just focus on the game in calabar.All these are just distractions from the Malawi coach.He knows Nigeria has the upper hand.Keshi should know better.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by frankkydee(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
One thing i know for sure is that most white countries are all racist. U all know they have labelled black as outcast. Though what Keshi said is bad but i dont perceive any racism here. Pls, give me some space.
Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by striker9(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Okay, if is your problem, o ye non nairaland troll.

When he was suiting up and jumping from one office to another at Abuja, this white dude was not bothered about his safety. Please that dude insulted us and now he is crying for being refered to as a white dude which he is. Yet he refered to Calabar as an unsafe city, which it isn't.
You are so on point,the white dude got more than he bargain for.His team will chop am wella for Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Tom Saintfiet To Report Keshi To FIFA For 'Racism' by dossantos1: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
ballabriggs:

i see u r one of the unemployable nigeria grraduates. like i said go for a therapy.u need one seriously!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.