Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (322036 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Therock5555(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oga kay mbok u are welcomed to the front page family.

Na now you go know say oliver twist get part two. Abeg congrats jare.

But girls dey view this ur thread pass boys o, it seems like them follow u from sexuality section,land for here, my two cents sha.

Speedy recovry dude, make i go see weda my united go coporate dis tym.

@beesqueezy- i feel u babe u would make a real mother the way u run dis thread.;* or so i thought.

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Shuq29(f): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kay............e be like say something dey wrong wit ur time o...........we don sit down dey expect make u update o..........abeg dont let hunger kill us
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by goldwaters(f): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
gosifechris:

sorrry its nat a story but what actually happened ,will show a pics but am afraid i saw names like goldwaters here

Ehn chris!!! How is goldwaters linked to ur fear naw?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Kay, you have got me working on an action or tjriller as my next work. Serious headache don show up for me. You are a bomb waiting to explode. You rock. Still i am Yet to come...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by afamjb: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Kay...iAbeg if you wan by mistake make the movie of this film and you wan cast abeg just gimme the Colonel role abeg...forget say I still young...the Make-up artist go do hin work...I dey feel the colonel die.
...bro ur head dey am...kay me sef go like b sean how u c am?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Harmvirus(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have been a silent reader..finally decided to leave ghost mode.. And all I can say is 'AWESOME'. Nice work Kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by visita: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Well done bro
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Stunner1(f): 1:09am On Oct 03, 2013
Woooow dude u r rili good oooo.... Kay are u Ugep?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by afamjb: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2013
spend an evening with eva and be a dead man
......I love dis.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Zeinymira(f): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Stumbled upon this story last night and i'm through reading it. The story is thrilling,thumbs up.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Zeinymira: Stumbled upon this story last night and i'm through reading it. The story is thrilling,thumbs up.
miss u..

Ping me abeggi!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kabayomi(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2013
Hahaahaa finally i caught up tongue.. Saw this on fp nd read throughout d nite.... More ink to ur pen bro really really good wink (y)...
Abeg 8pm nah 12midnite here but i'll be waiting patiently grin grin grin...lets wait nd see D colonel nd eva. The colonel reminds me of Jason Bourne cool
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2013
goldwaters:

Ehn chris!!! How is goldwaters linked to ur fear naw?

you should understand ni,if na you mami water pass like that,wetin you go do abi you dont know she saw my face .....well i was thinking maybe you came to deal with me personally,thats the first reason i didnt write it in my own thread lipsrsealed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2013
viewing this topic sexitee,please kindly gimme a link to your story,i lost track of it
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2013
Wow! A deluge of comments!!!

At this juncture, I am tempted to give a vote of thanks. Like an appreciation.

Ehmm...Ehmmmm (Clears Throat)

I would like to thank everyone who has taken out time to read this story. I appreciate the sacrifice.

Special thanks to the first timers and to the 'ghost moders' who dropped their first comments. Kisses and hugs.

An overwhelming gratitude to my regulars. Those who spur me on with their daily comments, encouragements and advice. You are irreplaceable.

And to my one and only sweetheart. You know yourself. The one who keeps pushing and encouraging me. The brain behind my willpower. I love you. I would never have gotten here without you.

To the remaining 'Ghost Moders', RECIEVE!!!!! RECIEVE!!!! RECEIVE!!!! Receive the spirit of commenting.

Ojigbi-jigbi-santa-monica-seunosewa-naira-kolo-kolo-garri-and-ekpa-sugar *speaking in tongues.*

And I thank the Mods for seeing it fit to honor my requests.

Action continues @ 8pm.

Still, I write.

9 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Muhylonaire(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Abeg update ooo
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Zeinymira(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2013
nadia_SA: miss u..

Ping me abeggi!
miss yu too dear
but i've dropped bb sad
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by m003: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2013
Muhylonaire: Abeg update ooo
guy chill now no update till 8PM take care #nohomo
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2013
Zeinymira:
miss yu too dear
but i've dropped bb sad
maka y!! cry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Okay,I stumbled on this story,on the FP this morning,it's suicidal knowing I will be waiting everynight for an episode. now I don't know if I should just jump off a bridge due to the way my curiosity and anxiety is killing me,Or I should just put my head under my pillow and sleep till eight.

in other words, this is a really fabulous work.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by goldwaters(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2013
gosifechris:

you should understand ni,if na you mami water pass like that,wetin you go do abi you dont know she saw my face .....well i was thinking maybe you came to deal with me personally,thats the first reason i didnt write it in my own thread lipsrsealed

Ha na wa for u o! Fear fear chris. No be if mammy water pass u, u catch her tail?
Well not to worry, when next u see her just holla me sharpaly u hear?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Stunner1(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2013
8pm do quick show ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Eneze1(f): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
kay this is absolutely lovely, keep up the good work
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
nuff!!! angry is t 8pm already in lagos??, Coz here in Asaba is already saying 8pm.grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by MedKen: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2013
This is MASSIVE
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by lynx200(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2013
At last someone who writes something other than boring romances. As I write this I have read d first 12 pages and felt that I had to comment as I am feeling u die. U are very detailed in your story and your character analysis is great. Its great to know as a screenwriter that there are still good creative writers around. I hope u create a facebook page or even a website for your works. I wish I had d money to produce this into a series (am a budding producer as well) I am learning a lot from your story with all the suspense and interesting plots. U have put your IT knowledge into good use. Dude we have to work together one day. Workin on a web platform for web series and this story is one I will want adapted for the screen. More grease to your elbow. NB- get a publishing deal abroad. There are people who will b interested in this kind of stories. Forget the Nigerian idiots who call themselves publishers.

3 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2013
My browser no wan commot for this thread Oh, kay, ur winchy Don catch am ni angry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Cestmoi1(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Ok so,I've been postponing this story.Will get right on it rightaway.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2013
This is super duper awesome.How on earth did i miss this story? brb....continues reading.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2013
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Kayemjay is on front page!!!!!!!!!

sorry about my prolonged absence guys. my fone is still on haitus.

later
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by johnwizey: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2013
Action filled. But i fear ds colonel small o. Anyway, kip it up. Alomo is ur strength

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.