Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (322029 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Welcome back. Bro.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Eyah,i feel for the colonel.. It's not easy to know that your kid reeks of terror.

That was how my mum almost lost me to the CIA. They harassed me and almost kidnapped me to a certain special Training school(name withheld) but **ok lemme stop here**

Oga kaye,you be the bomb..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by VivyGift(f): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wey Kay nah Oh! I can see em viewing this topic... So update sure

Edit: nyc one kay. I had to refresh d page 2 see d update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Bluediamond1(f): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Way 2 go kay.wetin tym talk now self?...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by jumzzy448: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
*grabs seat and quietly eating pop corn*
Kay, I no dey go anywhere. I go sleep for dis thread till 8pm.
Patiently waiting for the next update.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kellaino(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice story, I'm so loving this. Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Perfecter4real(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Finally caught up with u guys,
so now i have to wait every night for an update kai i can't stand the suspense.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by maingwaest(f): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chai, this one that the girl has already bn fully compromise, how did Ahmed tink he ll help her. Omo c gbeke. 8pm do come quick abeg. Thumps up Mr KAY.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by joshuapharm(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wa wa wa!! Don't let this night update be short oooooooo.. Nice one bro, got me captivated like I'm watching a movie.. Long update plsss.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hallelujah!!!

Make una helep me praise God o!

My only Sis just delivered a bouncing baby girl. I'm off to the hospital.

Sorry guys, no update today.

LoOoooong update for you tomorrow.

Muah!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Bulcqlay(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
halleluya ooo...so much api 4 u...wish mother nd d baby long life

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
countdown to 8pm. kay double buate for u oo.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
kayemjay: Hallelujah!!!

Muah!
Congrats oo..

But why nah? I know say you don type the update down since abi you wan tell me say "na for night you det type am"? grin
We still dey wait. 8:pm Today it is.. sad
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by tzars(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Its 8 pm oh oga K. Abeg give us d update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by omah1(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congrats dear. Kisses to d brand new member of ur family.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
OYA O. UPDATE O
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by joshuapharm(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013

Muah!

But why u dey do us like this.. I'm not reading again jor, u want to give me High BP shey? *sigh* The update will come now, ull see short something.. Goodnight..

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kunlesehan(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
KMJ ( KiliManJaro )
u dey kill ur fans slowly with this ur suspense o.

from hectic day to illness to ban to ...
anyway congratulations o, u don become big uncle levels don change.
till 2moro sha, and may thunder fire anymore delays.

3 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joizy(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2013

Muah!
congratz bro.regardz 2 ur sis nd baby
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by delepaul(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2013

Muah!
Congrats bro on d latest development. Me dey reason something oo, Hw piking go get uncle wey dey tear anything like this my guy...KAY, no teach dis pikin bad thing ooo
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by maingwaest(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
If u don start somtin,de commit to that thing na, like Kslip said u go don already type am down naa u for just post am. U want make evrytin tire us o. Anyway sha congrate o. BABY welcom to the world. KAY urrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by jumzzy448: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2013
Congrats oooooo. May the new born be a source of joy to the family and the entire nation.
No forget update today oo
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Madawaki01(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Thank you Madawaki. I just did and I found out that some people have begun to do so.

I just called my lawyer and he has begun work on taking legal action.

Dear Plagiarists,
Please feel free to plagiarize my work. Just be ready to face the full wrath of the law when you do. This story is copyrighted and believe me, you wont believe what would hit you when you pirate this.

Thank you
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sambroose(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Fully subscribed .....sir I'm following you like a plague
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2013
kayemjay: Thank you Madawaki. I just did and I found out that some people have begun to do so.

I just called my lawyer and he has begun work on taking legal action.

Dear Plagiarists,
Please feel free to plagiarize my work. Just be ready to face the full wrath of the law when you do. This story is copyrighted and believe me, you wont believe what would hit you when you pirate this.

Thank you

if anybody pirate ur work. holla at me make i help u do otumokpo. Anyways wen z d next update gon be ?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by micholalo(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Av cast my vote
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by LBlessing(f): 10:20am On Oct 07, 2013
micholalo: Av cast my vote
Me too o. Y'all gaan vote
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
I don port ooo haa sori vote ooo. oya errbody goan vote
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks everyone for the support. We still need more votes anyways.

I am sure that you all want me to win. Thanks a lot guys.

Action resumes at 8pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.