Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,674 members, 7,865,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry (13189 Views)

I Need A Contact With Ashawo In Minna / TOP Girls Romancelanders With Ashawo Shape By Man Of List / A Text Message To Her Sister; Akwa Ibom Girls With Ashawo Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
the question is , do u love her as well? and r u willing to build your life with someone u share such a relation with. what if your kids one day ask u how daddy met mommy. will u have the guts to tell them about mom's past or what?
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by UyiIredia(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
alvin000: Nymphomaniac!!! That's my second name where as I must hv sex or masturbate almost everyday. Weeks ago, all my girl friends seems nt available. so I decided to patronize Ashawo Girls to ease my urge in one area close to my environment in Benin city. As their rules 'pay b4 service but My performance on bed makes that Ashawo to return my money n even beg to Follow me to my house whr we end off having a sleepless night only in the morning she request a TP n promise to come in d evening. Now the matter that's bothering me is this particular ashawo girl claim that she loves me n even ready to marry me. Could dis be sex love or true love?

You need deliverance grin

[size=18pt]Join the Nairaland Grace E-convention. https://www.nairaland.com/1416947/welcome-e-grace-convention-2013/2#17754738[/size]
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by Godson201333(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
@OP pm me when its time for ,Introduction,Engagement and marriage....Make i come chop
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by suremanpatriot: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2017
...then marry her and tak her away from there
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
ceospecial:
grin I be student jor, I nor know pass ekosodin, and as this strike nor one call off, konji wan kill man here jor..... Please help with info bro
My guy, I'm in UNIBEN axis, you get any control? Thanks bro.
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by muller101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ur village people just signed ur death warrant.
Re: Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry by Sexting(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP fe gba penalty lo throw - in. ..........#Hain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? / Girl Can You Toast A Guy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.