Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD (7952 Views)

The Great July Babies, Stand Up And Be Counted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: d last time i checkd, pope benedict did not resign in our name.
Ur di'ck is at its prime? *sings 2face's raindrop*..see youngman, becareful and think it wise(not sure dz line), b4 u choose to ur device 2times ,or u hav rain drop fallin frm ur eyez.
Nor give dem belle ooo

belle k?
190 don reach puberty?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

sad angry angry angry
wats funny? u should tell 190 to stop being mean to me.i ve tried to be nice to him even wen every other person disliked him.
grin grin grin ...190 ain't normal, you know.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2013
Gree die last time I checked I'm 3 times older and wealthier than your moderator boyfriend cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2013
190: Gree die last time I checked I'm 3 times older and wealthier than your moderator boyfriend cheesy
sad. are u smarter than him too?
stop.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Ehen greedie and caseless I just followed agrika the girl I'm wooing chck her pic out and plz no body shud follow her - she's my new project I would like 2work on tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
190: Ehen greedie and caseless I just followed agrika the girl I'm wooing chck her pic out and plz no body shud follow her - she's my new project I would like 2work on tongue

she is beautiful
goodluck cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

she is beautiful
goodluck cheesy

Thanks honey xD
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

C-damsel ibeg comot from road make I see front

Ur head too big ibeg undecided
eya 190,did I hit a nerve? grin
gree-die:

exactly. grin
he thinks we don't know tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

where's the advice? lol

well i don't know about being outgoing... maybe just a teeny bit but great sure grin

yea bin a while. but no more disappearing act for the next few months.

tell me, who were u obsessed wit, caracta?
d advice is there, u can see.
Outgoings? U are.
I'm stil obssessed with her(cara),but she's playin truancy to d r/ship*cries*..she's avoidin me 4 no reason.
I do hav anoda lady anyway;check d last 6 pages of 'derailers' paradise' thread,u'd see her id appearin in my convo, as much as mine in hers.
Dual obssession i must say.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

she is beautiful
goodluck cheesy
no b small,2 fine 4 190 if u ask me,she beta nt fall prey cry
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: d advice is there, u can see.
Outgoings? U are.
I'm stil obssessed with her(cara),but she's playin truancy to d r/ship*cries*..she's avoidin me 4 no reason.
I do hav anoda lady anyway;check d last 6 pages of 'derailers' paradise' thread,u'd see her id appearin in my convo, as much as mine in hers.

cathaliya??
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: no b small,2 fine 4 190 if u ask me,she beta nt fall prey cry

ahah... but 190 is handsome na tongue
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2013
caseless: d advice is there, u can see.
Outgoings? U are.

You have broken my heart.

*jumps off Third Mainland Bridge*

How could you? cry cry cry
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: no b small,2 fine 4 190 if u ask me,she beta nt fall prey cry

Back off undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

You have broken my heart.

*jumps off Third Mainland Bridge*

How could you? cry cry cry

u ve bin avoiding him? caseless is one of my best on here. pls give him a chance plssss
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

Xxxxx

Greedie »»» Typical good wife house material ( 8 yards )
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

4m his post I doubt it,neva c him photo wink

190:

Back off undecided
190 tot we were friends na grin
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

Xxxxx

Greedie »»» Typical good wife house material ( 8 yards )

?? undecided
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: 4rm his post I doubt it,neva c him photo wink

he isn't michel scofield or dr derek but he can hold his own anytime.

his posts makes u wanna hate him ryt? cheesy
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2013
cdamsel: 4m his post I doubt it,neva c him photo wink

Cdamsel and gree -die how can I woo this agrika girl and have ____ with her

Please advice

Concerned boy#
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caracta(f): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

u ve bin avoiding him? caseless is one of my best on here. pls give him a chance plssss

Nope. I was "sent" away from the romance section. I was banished!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

Nope. I was "sent" away from the romance section. I was banished!
by who? sexkillz? but u don't derail, whatever happened?!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Caseless: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

belle k?
190 don reach puberty?
dis goes to show that wande's thing is longer than 190s.
@190,agrica wl definately complain when is goin down(gettin laid) . Wandecoall di'ck plenty pass ur own. Sms!
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

Please advice

Concerned boy#

why should i help u? u ain't nice.
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by drnairalov: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

just that...am sure ya lightskinned..only lightskinned chicks does that...
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by Iaz93: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2013
derailed angry angry
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by cdamsel(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

he isn't michel scofield or dr derek but he can hold his own anytime.

his posts makes u wanna hate him ryt? cheesy
yea it does,pm me a pix if u've 1 pls or 190 pls send me a pix kiss

190:

Please advice

Concerned boy#
dat she runs away 4m u & fast as possible & u neva follow her,she is 2 fine 2 b tangled up in ya Web o
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by 190: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2013
gree-die:

why should i help u? u ain't nice.

Please nauuuuu
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2013
drnairalov:

just that...am sure ya lightskinned..only lightskinned chicks does that...

only light skinned chics do dis "......."? undecided
u well so?
Re: THE GREAT SEARCH: UNVEILING THE MATRIARCH OF WOMANHOOD by greedie1(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2013
190:

Please nauuuuu

ok i ll think about it cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / Love-zone / Naija Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.