Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,487 members, 7,840,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (559474 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Mynd44! Rule 2 and rule 15 has been broken.

You see, "when you understand the nature of a thing, you know what its capable of". wink

Remain blessed.

cry cry

Too Dry.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yes, ishilove, find another thread. Go there and be happy since you're always butthurt here grin

Troll elsewhere
Another thread? No No. I don't mean that. I mean you two should ignore each other if you can't deal with each other.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

cry cry
Too Dry.
Give it time, it'll sink in. tongue
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
I think you should give him the Tufanja example. We've seen enough bad blood to serve us a lifetime. Just let it pass.
Okay. Thanks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Years back when I still thought he was a human being, he was quarreling as usual on a thread and getting the bad end of the stick. so I sent him a PM with the intention of advising him to just let go.

Since then, the PM=Interest.

You see why I keep saying he needs to grow up? How a grown ass adult can be this childish boggles the mind

grin grin grin ... The immature JackBizzle mistook nice words for love cheesy cheesy . Thanks sweerie for speaking up smiley

He was being verbally pummelled and I felt sorry for him

Well , he is still being schooled and learning never ends you know smiley

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Another thread? No No. I don't mean that. I mean you two should ignore each other if you can't deal with each other.

I don't do much on NL anymore. I'm always here. Why should she come to this thread to troll?

Tufanja left to avoid drama. Others involved left. Even Ishitlove claimed that this thread was dry and will dry up....only for her to keep coming back.

Why cant she stay in her lane? What is an MFM christian lady doing in an atheist chatbox? grin

She wants the D?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
I ignore him but he refuses to return the favour. But henceforth I will ignore him, no matter how hard he tries to draw my attention.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

I ignore him but he refuses to return the favour. But henceforth I will ignore him, no matter how hard he tries to draw my attention.

Lies.

Prove your "ignore mode" by leaving this thread alone. You can't leave me for some reason.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay. Thanks
Welcome. JackBizzle I think you should act accordingly. And don't twist her username for any reason. I know you won't like to called JackalBizzle.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin ... The immature JackBizzle mistook nice words for love cheesy cheesy . Thanks sweerie for speaking up smiley

cheesy

grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing when people deceive themselves grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Prove your "ignore mode" by leaving this thread alone
That ain't gonna happen, bob.

Ignore mode activated
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lies.

Prove your "ignore mode" by leaving this thread alone. You can't leave me for some reason.
Haba. Let this thing go na. Dem jazz you ni?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

cheesy
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Better.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Welcome. JackBizzle I think you should act accordingly. And don't twist her username for any reason. I know you won't like to called JackalBizzle.

lol....I prefer JackFizzle (Nice one, kingebukasblog). Reyginus acting like a biased judge. Pls ask Ishitlove why she cant leave the atheist chatbox alone?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Every story has a beginning and an end. So, reply my pm so I can know the beginning of your story, that is, if you want to share... cheesy
Hokay, but that will be in the evening smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:

lol...who is not letting go?

The atheist on the atheist chatbox or the christian on the atheist chatbox?

Sometimes, I wonder if Womanliness clouds the minds of some men.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

I don't do much on NL anymore. I'm always here. Why should she come to this thread to troll?

Tufanja left to avoid drama. Others involved left. Even Ishitlove claimed that this thread was dry and will dry up....only for her to keep coming back.

Why cant she stay in her lane? What is an MFM christian lady doing in an atheist chatbox? grin

She wants the D?
Drop a the story. It's gone. I know you are having fun with all these but then as humans, as a humanist you claim to be, you should know when your jibes are no longer funny.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol...who is not letting go?

The atheist on the atheist chatbox or the christian on the atheist chatbox?

Sometimes, I wonder if Womanliness clouds the minds of some men.....
Interesting. A chatbox in RELIGION section. I hope you get that. Or you want the both us to have each others head for brunch. I'd be eating with a Spade.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Drop a the story. It's gone. I know you are having fun with all these but then as humans, as a humanist you claim to be, you should know when your jibes are no longer funny.

Tufanja has shown all of us how to be mature. She left when I told her to stop insulting and trolling me. But we have one stubborn agbero troll called ishitlove who wont leave this thread alone.

Speak the truth, Reg.
grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol....I prefer JackFizzle (Nice one, kingebukasblog). Reyginus acting like a biased judge. Pls ask Ishitlove why she cant leave the atheist chatbox alone?
Why would she leave the atheist chatbox? I don't support that. She has problem with you and not the chatbox. Are you the chatbox? You two should just ignore each other.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Interesting. A chatbox in RELIGION section. I hope you get that. Or you want the both us to have each others head for brunch. I'd be eating with a Spade.

A spade is too big for your mouth cheesy

There is a muslim section, a christian chatbox and a non-christian chatbox. They exist for a reason. Don't be a biased person.

Why is Ishilove here? Why? None of her friends are regulars here? She aint an atheist....so why? Is it Jackbizzle?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Tufanja has shown all of us how to be mature. She left when I told her to stop insulting and trolling me. But we have one stubborn agbero troll called ishitlove who wont leave this thread alone.

Speak the truth, Reg.
grin
I thought you promised to let her be if I tell her to let you be?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Why would she leave the atheist chatbox? I don't support that. She has problem with you and not the chatbox. Are you the chatbox? You two should just ignore each other.

I'm an atheist in an atheist chatbox. cheesy

Try having a problem with a muslim in the muslim section and you might understand........
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
I thought you promised to let her be if I tell her to let you be?

I was jejely enjoying this chatbox till ishilove came to troll. She is trouble. Even her friend called her a barking dog- causing trouble wherever she goes on NL.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

A spade is too big for your mouth cheesy

There is a muslim section, a christian chatbox and a non-christian chatbox. They exist for a reason. Don't be a biased person.

Why is Ishilove here? Why? None of her friends are regulars here? She aint an atheist....so why? Is it Jackbizzle?

Lol. How you think. Their is a Muslim Section, a Christian Chatbox and Non-Christain Chatbox. I was expecting a Christian Section and Non-Christian section to follow your Muslim Section.

Yeah. I prefer a Spade because I will wear the anatomy of a Beast when you need my head.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

I'm an atheist in an atheist chatbox. cheesy

Try having a problem with a muslim in the muslim section and you might understand........
Lol. So non-christain now implies non religious or even Atheist? This logic is gold.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

I was jejely enjoying this chatbox till ishilove came to troll. She is trouble. Even her friend called her a barking dog- causing trouble wherever she goes on NL.
You didn't answer my question. I thought you promised to leave her alone if I tell her to let it go. Who's now the stubborn one?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. How you think. Their is a Muslim Section, a Christian Chatbox and Non-Christain Chatbox. I was expecting a Christian Section and Non-Christian section to follow your Muslim Section.

Yeah. I prefer a Spade because I will wear the anatomy of a Beast when you need my head.

Yeah, the nairaland admin gave us a faulty system and we are working with it.

At least, she has left for now. Maybe she has listened.

Let's see how it goes
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. So non-christain now implies non religious or even Atheist? This logic is gold.

logic works best with evidence. You were evidently not present during the creation of this chatbox- it was originally meant to be the atheist or secular chatbox but thanks to the 3 unwise christian mods, it became the non-christian chatbox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.