Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563459 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

hohoho

How would you remember me? We were never friends. You bashed one of my friends during the time of sexkillz and it turned into drama. There is no need to threaten me with drama, madam.

I also heard you became a mod? Wonders shall never end. ohun ijinlẹ

Ishilove unfortunately became a mod. She was ultimately sacked and butthurt cheesy

I'm all ears for your time with her on the romance section grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure why insecure pillocks like you are obsessed with my looks . Anyway , you are a very mentally indolent , a reeetard , if you couldn't understand when I introduced robotics . Oh sorry I went too far .

I would have explained it to you with action figures from comic books and movies .

fxxckin arrrshole

Nihilist:

I'm not about to be drawn into a dickwaving contest with an obese m0r0n who is as far from common sense,as his eyes are from each other.

Yes that was a reference to your dp.

I'm out.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
In short, Nihilist has inspired me.

Ishilove....don't test me ohhh.....I don learn bad mouth from Nihilist......na one chance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Filthy thing.

local fool.

it is a double entendre. Did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Why not just stop mentioning her when she's already doing that? Do you enjoy quarreling with women or what? Guy, why not be the more mature and intelligent person if you feel she's not any of that.

undecided

Go white knight somewhere else
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ishilove unfortunately became a mod. She was ultimately sacked and butthurt cheesy

I'm all ears for your time with her on the romance section grin grin cheesy cheesy

?

What are you saying? I did not spend time with Ishilove on the romance section. I can't believe she became a mod, though. That girl could slice anyone down who blocked her path on NL. I thought she would get mature out of such attitude though.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

?

What are you saying? I did not spend time with Ishilove on the romance section. I can't believe she became a mod, though. That girl could slice anyone down who blocked her path on NL. I thought she would get mature out of such attitude though.

What I was trying to ask actually was about the drama with your friend and Ishi but never mind. At least, we agree that she shouldn't have been a mod. It is all moot now that she's sacked from the mod job.

cc ftboy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

wetin
I seriously advice you to ignore all trolls. They are not what your valuable time
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
^^^
The same kingebukasblog that tried to troll Nihilist and got pummeled?

Nna, he now goes by the name "KingEbukaFlogged"

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

What I was trying to ask actually was about the drama with your friend and Ishi but never mind. At least, we agree that she shouldn't have been a mod. It is all moot now that she's sacked from the mod job.

cc ftboy

Why was she sacked? Let me guess/ she was sacked because she bashed too many nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

Why was she sacked? Let me guess/ she was sacked because she bashed too many nairalanders?

To be honest, no one knows why ishilove was sacked. It is only the nairaland admin that know the full story.

She tells a different story every time. Can you imagine she was claiming that she "resigned"?

I might not know how or why she was sacked but I do know that it was both painful and disgraceful smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

To be honest, no one knows why ishilove was sacked. It is only the nairaland admin that know the full story.

She tells a different story every time. Can you imagine she was claiming that she "resigned"?

I might not know how or why she was sacked but I do know that it was both painful and disgraceful smiley

Bobo, you wicked gan! grin

I'm moving away before she catches you. I got no time for drama. Peace out!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

Bobo, you wicked gan! grin

I'm moving away before she catches you. I got no time for drama. Peace out!

Why are you so afraid of her? grin grin

Ishitlove has been fittingly described as a chihuahua- all bark, no bite. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

local fool.

it is a double entendre. Did you go to school at all?
Lolol. If you know my depth in Literature you'd beg to kiss my brain.

So tell me, is any of the meanings in a double entendre wrong when examined respectively?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

Go white knight somewhere else
So far you've shown us who the less mature and troublesome one is. What are you doing with her name all over your mouth?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
So far you've shown us who the less matured and troublesome one is. What are you doing with her name all over your mouth?

wtf are you talking about? Whose name? Ishitlove?

You are just a foolish white knight. Shut up.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. If you know my depth in Literature you'd beg to kiss my brain.

So tell me, is any of the meanings in a double entendre wrong when examined respectively?

local person like you? A brain like yours that has been fed on lacasera and gala?

mtchewwwww
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

wtf are you talking about? Whose name? Ishitlove?

You are just a foolish white knight. Shut up.

Is it for the stability of an ailing brain that you always repeat one particular mantra with every new reincarnation? But then you're useful to Nairaland and this generation. I could recall how your stupidity saved mumumugu's life and stopped him from committing suicide. In his words:' if stupid people like logic boy are still alive and not considering suicide why would I do so? Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

local person like you? A brain like yours that has been fed on lacasera and gala?

mtchewwwww
Lololol. Should I bust the ignorance or I should leave you with the bliss? The Intern Man wants to dodge my question. Intern Man, tell me, is any of the meanings in a double
entendre wrong when examined respectively?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Is it for the stability of an ailing brain that you always repeat one particular mantra with every new reincarnation? But then you're useful to Nairaland and this generation. I could recall how your stupidity saved mumumugu's life and stopped him from committing suicide. In his words:' if stupid people like logic boy is still alive and not considering suicide why would he do so? Thank you.

You are the kind of misinformed clown that politicians dream of. You believe almost everything you read online. So a mumu that has never seen me or even talked to me, stopped himself from suicide because of my supposed silliness and you believe the mumu?

Excuse me, but are you that gullible?

Anyone can take a look at our comment history and see that you are nothing but my student. How are you intelligent in any way? Your mindset is still local. You have not travelled anywhere beyond your state, your comments are not inspiring and very forgettable. You lack creativity.

Glorified reetard. Go and sleep
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Should I bust the ignorance or I should leave you with the bliss? The Intern Man wants to dodge my question. Intern Man, tell me, is any of the meanings in a double
entendre wrong when examined respectively?

Let me educate your public schooled, cavernous head;

A double entendre is a statement that has two meanings with one meaning usually sexual or naughty.

There can be a correct (or more applicable) meaning out of the two meanings if context is supplied. Given the context that I was talking about her pain on this thread, the sexual meaning would take the back burner.

Fool, did you learn?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are the kind of misinformed clown that politicians dream of. You believe almost everything you read online. So a mumu that has never seen me or even talked to me, stopped himself from suicide because of my supposed silliness and you believe the mumu?

Excuse me, but are you that gullible?

Anyone can take a look at our comment history and see that you are nothing but my student. How are you intelligent in any way? Your mindset is still local. You have not travelled anywhere beyond your state, your comments are not inspiring and very forgettable. You lack creativity.

Glorified reetard. Go and sleep
Lololololol. E pain am! This is the beginning of your exorcism. I'm a holy ghost priest with seven large Cardinals on my chest, a crucifix in a hand adorned with the Thorns.

When you say my mindset is local does it mean I don't exhibit foolishness even with all my travelling experience or vice versa?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololololol. E pain am! This is the beginning of your exorcism. I'm a holy ghost with seven large Cardinals on my chest, a crucifix in a hand adorned with the Thorns.

When you say my mindset is local does it mean I don't exhibit foolishness even with all my travelling experience or vice versa?

Ode, was the bold meant to be poetic? Go and sleep, your cheap education cannot help you here.

Learn to be humble in front of your betters.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jesu Christi!

This one is more than drama! See vexation!

"cavernous head" "glorified retard"

grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Let me educate your public schooled, cavernous head;

A double entendre is a statement that has two meanings with one meaning usually sexual or naughty.

There can be a correct (or more applicable) meaning out of the two meanings if context is supplied. Given the context that I was talking about her pain on this thread, the sexual meaning would take the back burner.

Fool, did you learn?
Lololol. God will surely bless you today for this. You are being stubborn and I will cure you.

So in a double entendre one must be sexual or naughty? Lol. This is what you get when you try using a dictionary to get the true meaning of anything. Double entendres are simply sentences that have two different meanings. There can be triple entendre and so on if you are smart. In rap you can call them punchlines.

Look at this Punchline:
I will break your bent leg cos I'm a Sick Doctor I'm Losing My Patients fast.

First meaning: First, notice the wordplay in word Patients. It rhymes with patience and can be substituted with it. We will get there. Now to business. A sick Doctor is literary a deranged medical practitioner and the fact that he's sick automatically pursues sick people, or patients, away from him. A sick man can't cure a sick man.

Second Meaning: In rap, a good rapper is said to be so sick, dope, or very Ill. Imagine what it now means to be a sick Doctor. That simply means the illest or sickest rapper or best rapper. He's simply telling the wack or poor rappers, the bent legs(a metaphor) he can't stand their gibberish anymore.

How am I doing, my Intern Man?

So you see, the sentence can be explained both ways.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Ode, was the bold meant to be poetic? Go and sleep, your cheap education cannot help you here.

Learn to be humble in front of your betters.
Lolol. I meant I'm a holy ghost priest. You see, boy, I didn't really study these things in school. I taught myself everything I know about the subject. You are surely the microcosm of what I am with the field. I take it back. I want to be humble.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. God will surely bless you today for this. You are being stubborn and I will cure you.

So in a double entendre one must be sexual or naughty? Lol. This is what you get when you try using a dictionary to get the true meaning of anything. Double entendres are simply sentences that have two different meanings. There can be triple entendre and so on if you are smart. In rap you can call them punchlines.

Look at this Punchline:
I will break your bent leg cos I'm a Sick Doctor I'm Losing My Patients fast.

First meaning: First, notice the wordplay in word Patients. It rhymes with patience and can be substituted with it. We will get there. Now to business. A sick Doctor is literary a deranged medical practitioner and the fact that he's sick automatically pursues sick people, or patients, away from him. A sick man can't cure a sick man.

Second Meaning: In rap, a good rapper is said to be so sick, dope, or very Ill. Imagine what it now means to be a sick Doctor. That simply means the illest or sickest rapper or best rapper. He's simply telling the wack or poor rappers, the bent legs(a metaphor) he can't stand their gibberish anymore.

How are my doing, my Intern Man?

You keep proving that you are a glorified reetard. Your public schooling will always betray you.

Here is more schooling for your empty head-

1) Reread my comment I said "usually" not "always". No where did I say that a double entendre must have a sexual meaning
Read, reetard, read;

JackBizzle:

^^
That is a dictionary meaning, if you do not know.

2) In rap, they are referred to as "puns" not double entendre. Rap is more focused on word plays and so, the lyrics are more appropriately described as puns. A double entendre can also be a pun.

Go and sleep.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I meant I'm a holy ghost priest. You see, boy, I didn't really study these things in school. I taught myself everything I know about the subject. You are surely the microcosm of what I am with the field. I take it back. I want to be humble.

Keep gassing yourself and you will implode.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

You keep proving that you are a glorified reetard. Your public schooling will always betray you.

Here is more schooling for your empty head-

1) Reread my comment I said "usually" not "always". No where did I say that a double entendre must have a sexual meaning
Read, reetard, read;

^^
That is a dictionary meaning, if you do not know.

2) In rap, they are referred to as "puns" not double entendre. Rap is more focused on word plays and so, the lyrics are more appropriately described as puns. A double entendre can also be a pun.

Go and sleep.
Lololololol. Usually? So where is a double entendre with one sexual meaning used usually? Lolol. Another error.

Puns are not the same thing with double entendres. Lololol. I go educate tire today. In rap, we don't even use the word pun but rather wordplay. Lololol. Another correction. Double entendres are sentences but wordplays or puns are words. Lolololol. Oya blow my mouth now.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Keep gassing yourself and you will implode.
Lolol. No. What if you gas me, will I explode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.