Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (559360 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
You didn't answer my question. I thought you promised to leave her alone if I tell her to let it go. Who's now the stubborn one?

Are you kidding?

All I want is to be free of her silliness on this thread. She leaves me alone, we cool cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

That ain't gonna happen, bob.

Ignore mode activated

@ reyginus? See? She can't listen to commonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by joseph1832(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:
Hokay, but that will be in the evening smiley
Hakuna Matata.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2016
che che che! Been reading this thread as a guest!

It's been years since I was on nairaland and I see that some people haven't changed. Ishilove, you brought your craze and drama to this side? Always fighting wherever you go! Only few of our romance buddies of old are left.

let me run back to my joint before they join me in the drama. peace out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

It's been years since I was on nairaland and I see that some people haven't changed. Ishilove, you brought your craze and drama to this side? Always fighting wherever you go! Only few of our romance buddies of old are left.

Where did you spring out from? I don't remember you... Alt id?

Be that as it may, kindly don't talk about things you don't understand so that the 'wind of drama' will not blow to your side, you dig? wink

Yeah, peace out
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I want you to do the thinking . Compare the resemblance of humanoid robots to man . There you go , you have your answer

But you can have robots with male and female form...mimicking the male and female forms of the human specie

Are you suggesting that god has a wife? or the very least a female colleague?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Be that as it may, kindly don't talk about things you don't understand so that the 'wind of drama' will not blow to your side, you dig? wink

Yeah, peace out

You never sent me PM though.... angry

But you sent to logicboy cheesy

F
U
C
K

E dey scratch una two

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

logic works best with evidence. You were evidently not present during the creation of this chatbox- it was originally meant to be the atheist or secular chatbox but thanks to the 3 unwise christian mods, it became the non-christian chatbox.
So what is it now?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Are you kidding?

All I want is to be free of her silliness on this thread. She leaves me alone, we cool cheesy cheesy

What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ reyginus? See? She can't listen to commonsense.
Yeah. I support her on that. You have no right to decide who comments here. None. Why not try to stop me from commenting here by using the tricks you used for her?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah, peace out

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. I support her on that. You have no right to decide who comments here. None. Why not try to stop me from commenting here by using the tricks you used for her?

You are different. You and other christians contribute something here. You sometimes talk about football, atheism or life in general.

Ishitlove comes here, insults atheists, troll me and then do christian romance. Ah ah? She contributes nothing but unnecessary drama. See how Tufanjja handled the drama. She just left it.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

You are different. You and other christians contribute something here. You sometimes talk about football, atheism or life in general.

Ishitlove comes here, insults atheists, troll me and then do christian romance. Ah ah? She contributes nothing but unnecessary drama. See how Tufanjja handled the drama. She just left it.
Why not just stop mentioning her when she's already doing that? Do you enjoy quarreling with women or what? Guy, why not be the more mature and intelligent person if you feel she's not any of that.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Why not just stop mentioning her when she's already doing that? Do you enjoy quarreling with women or what? Guy, why not be the more matured and intelligent person if you feel she's not any of that.

I love seeing her butthurt more than I love acting mature.

You have no idea how it feels when you butthurt someone like her hard from every angle cool

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah, peace out

hohoho

How would you remember me? We were never friends. You bashed one of my friends during the time of sexkillz and it turned into drama. There is no need to threaten me with drama, madam.

I also heard you became a mod? Wonders shall never end. ohun ijinlẹ

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

I love seeing her butthurt more than I love acting mature.

You have no idea how it feels when you butthurt someone like her hard from every angle cool
Filthy thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2016
Born2Freak:

hohoho

How would you remember me? We were never friends. You bashed one of my friends during the time of sexkillz and it turned into drama. There is no need to threaten me with drama, madam.

I also heard you became a mod? Wonders shall never end. ohun ijinlẹ

I can't remember who this friend is but I'm pretty sure he/she deserved it. I don't suffer idiocy.

So you are registering your presence on this thread for the principal purposes of quizzing me and dragging up irrelevant past events? smiley smiley cheesy

Don't bother responding, dearie. I'm not interested in knowing smiley kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nihilist:

But you can have robots with male and female form...mimicking the male and female forms of the human specie

You tried making a joke and ended up making clearer revelations of the answer . Common Male robots resemble male humans right ? But dont have certain male like features like the penis , beards etc . Its all about the RESEMBLANCE and not necessarily both possessing replica features . Male and females resemble God irrespective of the disparity between their features - a common appearance .

To elucidate , here are pics of robodog Spot and its friend Alex - , the dog which is said to belong to Andy Rubin, the co-founder of Android . Spot is an electrically and hydraulically powered dog while Alex is a living biological form . Spot , the robodog can be described as being created or designed in the image of Alex .

Mind you , Alex's specie , gender , size are not considered when comparing his physical appearance to Spot's . Spot can still be described as a resemblance Alex's female sibling regardless of her feminine features .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ Nihilist
That's why I laugh hard at fools who emulate nature's life forms , systems and described their work as intelligently designed but not so for nature's systems , life forms etc

Everything is being emulated in Artificial Intelligence from Nature - Artificial Neural Networks , Swarm intelligence , Algorithms : Ant colony algorithm , evolutionary algorithms name it ! These artificial products after nature's emulation are described as intelligently designed but not what is being emulated undecided

Do you see why atheists are slow and irrational https://www.nairaland.com/2969320/why-atheists-all-over-world and need to understand the Logic of God and Everything https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

lol....I prefer JackFizzle (Nice one, kingebukasblog).

Dont mention wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You tried making a joke and ended up making clearer revelations of the answer . Common Male robots resemble male humans right ? But dont have certain male like features like the penis , beards etc . Its all about the RESEMBLANCE and not necessarily both possessing replica features . Male and females resemble God irrespective of the disparity between their features - a common appearance .

To elucidate , here are pics of robodog Spot and its friend Alex - , the dog which is said to belong to Andy Rubin, the co-founder of Android . Spot is an electrically and hydraulically powered dog while Alex is a living biological form . Spot , the robodog can be described as being created or designed in the image of Alex .

Mind you , Alex's specie , gender , size are not considered when comparing his physical appearance to Spot's . Spot can still be described as a resemblance Alex's female sibling regardless of her feminine features .

That 'thing' could be any 4 legged creature....other than it's 4 legs, it has no other distinguishing features that attract comparisons to dogs, cats, or elephants.

It is definitely NOT in the dogs image.

I ask you again

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nihilist:

That 'thing' could be any 4 legged creature....other than it's 4 legs, it has no other distinguishing features that attract comparisons to dogs, cats, or elephants.

It is definitely NOT in the dogs image.

I ask you again

Well what do you know about robotics , continue asking stuuupid questions tho . But how did void create man and woman out of nothingness , does it have both a diccck and a pucci
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well what do you know about robotics , continue asking stuuupid questions tho . But how did void create man and woman out of nothingness , does it have both a diccck and a pucci

I am supremely confident that I am better educated than you are.

Please don't go there. I'm not logicboy, If you come for me, I will make you cry.

If you can't answer a simple question without resorting to abuse, kindly say so and then fvck off.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nihilist:

I am supremely confident that I am better educated than you are.

Please don't go there. I'm not logicboy, If you come for me, I will make you cry.

If you can't answer a simple question without resorting to abuse, kindly say so and then fvck off.

Implying smarter than me ? I can outwit you even when I'm drunk and sleeping , though I'm a teetotaler cool .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Implying smarter than me ? I can outwit you even when I'm drunk and sleeping , though I'm a teetotaler cool .

I'm not about to be drawn into a dickwaving contest with an obese m0r0n who is as far from common sense,as his eyes are from each other.

Yes that was a reference to your dp.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm not about to be drawn into a dickwaving contest with an obese m0r0n who is as far from common sense,as his eyes are from each other.

Yes that was a reference to your dp.

I'm out.

I'm not sure why insecure pillocks like you are obsessed with my looks . Anyway , you are a very mentally indolent , a reeetard , if you couldn't understand when I introduced robotics . Oh sorry I went too far .

I would have explained it to you with action figures from comic books and movies .

fxxckin arrrshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by herald9: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure why insecure pillocks like you are obsessed with my looks .
I couldn't give 2 shits about your looks.

I just clicked on your profile to try to better understand the cretin I was dealing with, and was unfortunately visually assaulted by your fearsome visage.

Sadly what is seen can never be unseen. That being said,having spied your mugshot, rather than feeling insecure, I am actually extremely self assured.

I'm confident that I could walk to your girlfriend and have you dumped on the spot. If I turned up at your parents house today, you will automatically be deemed a prodigal son.

Anyway , you are a very mentally indolent , a reeetard , if you couldn't understand when I introduced robotics . Oh sorry I went too far .

I would have explained it to you with action figures from comic books and movies .

"You are very mentally indolent"

SMH

This is what happens when you study less and eat too much. Your brain is probably beginning to look and feel like the copious amounts of fufu and draw soup you've ingested, judging by your display picture.

And this monstrosity, this half man, half hippo, who loves food so much the word 'Buka' is embedded in his given name, was actually beating his chest and calling himself witty? grin

You wouldn't recognise wit if it donned boxing gloves and pummelled your porcine face repeatedly.

fxxckin arrrshole

Theres an extra x in your redacted f word and no G. You really aren't very good at spelling, are you? cheesy

I'm done with you 'King' Ebuka. Have a nice day

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
Nihilist:

I couldn't give 2 shits about your looks.

I just clicked on your profile to try to better understand the cretin I was dealing with, and was unfortunately visually assaulted by your fearsome visage.

Sadly what is seen can never be unseen. That being said,having spied your mugshot, rather than feeling insecure, I am actually extremely self assured.

I'm confident that I could walk to your girlfriend and have you dumped on the spot. If I turned up at your parents house today, you will automatically be deemed a prodigal son.

"You are very mentally indolent"

SMH

This is what happens when you study less and eat too much. Your brain is probably beginning to look and feel like the copious amounts of fufu and draw soup you've ingested, judging by your display picture.

And this monstrosity, this half man, half hippo, who loves food so much the word 'Buka' is embedded in his given name, was actually beating his chest and calling himself witty? grin

You wouldn't recognise wit if it donned boxing pummelled your porcine face repeatedly.

Theres an extra x in your redacted f word and no G. You really aren't very good at spelling, are you? cheesy

I'm done with you 'King' Ebuka. Have a nice day
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yawn.

Actions speak louder than words. Keep projecting your frustrations on me,. Keep toasting ishilove abeg. Face her not me

How am I toasting her . This guy you sha lyk her wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by herald9: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.