Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563470 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololololol. Usually? So where is a double entendre with one sexual meaning used usually? Lolol. Another error.
Puns are not the same thing with double entendres. Lololol. I go educate tire today. In rap, we don't even use the word pun but rather wordplay. Lololol. Another correction. Double entendres are sentences but wordplays or puns are words. Lolololol. Oya blow my mouth now.

Spambot got me for a long post with links educating you.

I cant be bothered to type it again.

Just know that you are so ignorant-

Here are the facts

1) You are wrong to deny that double entendres usually have a sexual meaning- here is a dictionary definition
: a word or expression that can be understood in two different ways with one way usually referring to sex (mirrian-webster)

2) Pun is a synonym for wordplay. It is used in rap- google it

3) Puns can be sentences. Google it

You stated the opposite of the facts, as expected of a reetard
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

What I was trying to ask actually was about the drama with your friend and Ishi but never mind. At least, we agree that she shouldn't have been a mod. It is all moot now that she's sacked from the mod job.

cc ftb-oy
she's now history and irrelevant as far as nairaland is concerned......a bitchy mod who was fired for her incompetence and hypocrisy. i guess it's time we let the sleeping dog lie and forget she ever existed.......she's a 'has been' and nothing more
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by FTBOY: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

I seriously advice you to ignore all trolls. They are not what your valuable time

it's worth, mrs i-too-know.. cheesy too bad you can't delete this post nor ban me for correcting you anymore. chai! karma is a bytch!

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Spambot got me for a long post with links educating you.

I cant be bothered to type it again.

Just know that you are so ignorant-

Here are the facts

1) You are wrong to deny that double entendres usually have a sexual meaning- here is a dictionary definition
: a word or expression that can be understood in two different ways with one way usually referring to sex (mirrian-webster)

2) Pun is a synonym for wordplay. It is used in rap- google it

3) Puns can be sentences. Google it

You stated the opposite of the facts, as expected of a reetard

Lol. Before he reduces the argument I need to help him to carry everything along.

1. The Intern Man told us that in double entendres their can be a correct meaning of the two meanings if the context is supplied. Lol. Sensible? The question simply was, can we count any of the meanings if we stand them alone?

2. He's begging the question. Where have you seen double entendres usually with a sexual counterpart? Your Mirriam Webster is useless here. A double entendre simply has two meanings. Finished. Any other addition is nonsense.

3. Lol. I already told you pun is a synonym for wordplay but in rap, wordplay is what is largely mentioned. Don't repackage my burger and still serve it as burger. Some rappers will even tell you they don't know what a pun is.

4. Lol. Yeah it's the words making up the sentences that are pun and not the sentence itself. Did you get that. It is like saying words can be sentences. Yes, they can form sentences but individually they are still words. You can't look at a sentence and say this is words you call it a sentence. This is even a dumb explanation.

5. Are puns still the same thing with double entendres?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why does this thread keeps discussing trivial issues

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2016
FTBOY:

it's worth, mrs i-too-know.. cheesy too bad you can't delete this post nor ban me for correcting you anymore. chai! karma is a bytch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
FTBOY:
she's now history and irrelevant as far as nairaland is concerned......a bitchy mod who was fired for her incompetence and hypocrisy. i guess it's time we let the sleeping dog lie and forget she ever existed.......she's a 'has been' and nothing more

Well said

cc Reyginus
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Well said

cc Reyginus
He and the other lady seem smarter, more forgiven and more human than you are.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Although he and Logicboy are cut from the same cloth, he is just a trifling smarter. He has recognised that I consider him a nonentity so he borrowed himself brain and decided that stalking me will not put money in his pocket. That can't be said for some other people on this thread who will do anything to grab my attention. How pathetic cheesy

Rey leave them to their foolishness and painment; they are phlegm in my throat and scum in between my toes. I am done with them wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2016
JackBizzle:
^^^
The same kingebukasblog that tried to troll Nihilist and got pummeled?

Nna, he now goes by the name "KingEbukaFlogged"

Pummeled by an intellectual philistine who resorted to scrutinizing my looks instead of my rebuttal ?I think not

He remains mentally indolent , a reeetard and its not worth being called a man . Only an insecure mitch talks about another man's looks .

Bitch-ass nigga

He couldn't refute the post and resorted to insulting me for labelling his question stuuupid . Olodo

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

I seriously advice you to ignore all trolls. They are not what your valuable time

Honey boo , I am the pro-troll and very much impervious to the insults . Can an obsequious servant teach his master ? Mbanu a na-eme ya eme He has to sit and learn .

grin

But I hear , I will now refrain from responding to their empty insults .

Just because of you ooo kiss

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Honey boo , I am the pro-troll and very much impervious to the insults . Can an obsequious servant teach his master ? Mbanu a na-eme ya eme He has to sit and learn .

grin

But I hear , I will now refrain from responding to their empty insults .

Just because of you ooo kiss
Sweetheart, it is the wise thing to do. They are empty so they come online to project that emptiness. Responding to them is bringing yourself down to their level. Act like they don't exist kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Sweetheart, it is the wise thing to do. They are empty so they come online to project that emptiness. Responding to them is bringing yourself down to their level. Act like they don't exist kiss

Sure ... Thanks a lot dearie ... sleep soundly kiss

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin
I hear developing on MAC is easy and intuitive compared to other platforms. I've been running Ubuntu 14.04 for almost 8 months now. I only use Windows for gaming these days.

LIES!!!

Visual studio is as smooth as it gets for development. Even the express versions are pretty sweet. Of course, full power requires 'ultimate' and something like resharper, 100000's or dollars, but many consider it worth it (and there are pirates)

Leave Microsoft's (soon to be) garden and you'll find first rate support for just about everything. Plugins for Eclipse, Android Studio (Intellij Idea), etc. And of course, just about every linux tool gets a decent windows port or alternative 9f some sort (eg, emacs). Heck, you can even develop, and productively, for Apple via Visual Studio extensions (xamarin) - minus UI bits

I understand mac has Photoshop.

their cocoa kini-ko is good, yes I've heard. So maybe they didn't lie, however - it's inferior to Microsoft's first child, as those that sing cocoa praises will readily admit. And outside of that precious few alternatives exist (yes, I understand not so difficult to port from unix to osx, but still....)

this is even more easily settled than messi vs ronaldo
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2016
wiegraf:

LIES!!!

Visual studio is as smooth as it gets for development. Even the express versions are pretty sweet. Of course, full power requires 'ultimate' and something like resharper, 100000's or dollars, but many consider it worth it (and there are pirates)

Leave Microsoft's (soon to be) garden and you'll find first rate support for just about everything. Plugins for Eclipse, Android Studio (Intellij Idea), etc. And of course, just about every linux tool gets a decent windows port or alternative 9f some sort (eg, emacs). Heck, you can even develop, and productively, for Apple via Visual Studio extensions (xamarin) - minus UI bits

I understand mac has Photoshop.

their cocoa kini-ko is good, yes I've heard. So maybe they didn't lie, however - it's inferior to Microsoft's first child, as those that sing cocoa praises will readily admit. And outside of that precious few alternatives exist (yes, I understand not so difficult to port from unix to osx, but still....)

this is even more easily settled than messi vs ronaldo
Never developed on a MAC so can't really argue based on lack of personal experience. Used Windows before switching to LInux, and I'm never going back to be honest. Yes, Linux requires a lot of reading, cramming, and frustration but it's all part of the experience I guess.. Linux, in my opinion, inspires creativity. A free OS with a free Alternative for almost any Windows OS. Steam has also started developing for Linux, unfortunately my AMD card has no 'current' drivers on Ubuntu so I haven't had the chance to test that out.

For Photoshop on MAC, I've found GIMP(raster) and Inkscape(vector) very good alternatives. I don't mind people who develop on MAC... it's like a chef with a golden watch, says nothing about the quality of your cooking. Microsoft is sh1t... LOL and Far Cry 4 are the only reason I still have it installed on my desktop.

Windows is reallly really shit though.. grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 6:25am On Mar 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Pummeled by an intellectual philistine who resorted to scrutinizing my looks instead of my rebuttal ?I think not

He remains mentally indolent , a reeetard and its not worth being called a man . Only an insecure mitch talks about another man's looks .

Bitch-ass nigga

He couldn't refute the post and resorted to insulting me for labelling his question stuuupid . Olodo
I see that my comments got you to change your profile picture immediately though...

Regarding your post, there was nothing to 'refute'. Infact, you were the one who was asking what I knew about robotics, etc...whereupon I warned you to stop with the insults but you wouldn't listen.

I'm not surprised that a corpulent Eric Cartman lookalike like yourself is capable of all sorts of mental gymnastics, actually seeing yourself as a victim rather than the aggressor.

Unfortunately you are as thick as two short planks and as dense as vat of concrete.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2016
rationalmind hailings o.. u just dey watch slaughter abi? grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Although he and Logicboy are cut from the same cloth, he is just a trifling smarter. He has recognised that I consider him a nonentity so he borrowed himself brain and [size=14pt]decided that stalking me will not put money in his pocket[/size]. That can't be said for some other people on this thread who will do anything to grab my attention. How pathetic cheesy

Rey leave them to their foolishness and painment; they are phlegm in my throat and scum in between my toes. I am done with them wink

lol.....who would stalk a loud mouthed obese troll like you? You keep trying to act mature and righteous but you keep coming back and replying (albeit indirectly) the people you claim to ignore. Did you not just mention logicboy in this your comment?

I can't stop laughing. Mennnn, I'm done with you. Everyone now knows you are a fool for still being on this thread (except for cuckold Reyginus)

I'm done with you and your sanctimonious hypocrisy. An MFM christian claiming to be stalked when she is trespassing and trolling on an atheist chatbox. You will grow old, bitter and alone, so why waste time with you? This is the last time I even mention your username. BYE

Obese troll

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:

@ bold- you meant to write "forgiving"

Guy, take your white knighting and azz licking of the obese female troll elsewhere. I'm done with your silliness. Didn't you and her join another chat thread yet you came back here to complain about me? Madness. BYE
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Up Arsenal by the way! 3rd FA Cup?

Chelsea will win nothing this year. Nothing for Mr Nihilist grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
rationalmind hailings o.. u just dey watch enjoy slaughter abi? grin

That's more like it. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

lol.....who would stalk a loud mouthed obese troll like you? You keep trying to act mature and righteous but you keep coming back and replying (albeit indirectly) the people you claim to ignore. Did you not just mention logicboy in this your comment?

I can't stop laughing. Mennnn, I'm done with you. Everyone now knows you are a fool for still being on this thread (except for cuckold Reyginus)

I'm done with you and your sanctimonious hypocrisy. An MFM christian claiming to be stalked when she is trespassing and trolling on an atheist chatbox. You will grow old, bitter and alone, so why waste time with you? This is the last time I even mention your username. BYE

Obese troll

Haba! Buburu!

Whatever happened between you two, you should not be saying things like this. This one is getting out of hand. I know Ishilove can be very insulting at times but ahhh this one is too much. Old, bitter and alone? Too wicked!

I hope this will end. What can I say though? Ishilove likes to dish it out, so she should be able to handle it when it comes back to her.

Nairalanders can drive someone to suicide! Yeeeh! shocked
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I do not watch football but my boyfriend is an Arsenal fan too. He stopped watching football because his team was always losing this season. Is that true?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Nihilist:

I see that my comments got you to change your profile picture immediately though...

The picture was getting unnecessary attention . This is not the first time someone looked at the pic and said I was fat angry. EVen on Instagram undecided

Regarding your post, there was nothing to 'refute'. Infact, you were the one who was asking what I knew about robotics, etc...whereupon I warned you to stop with the insults but you wouldn't listen.

Well, you felt inferior when I told you that you knew nothing about robotics . Apparently , you dont cheesy

I'm not surprised that a corpulent Eric Cartman lookalike like yourself is capable of all sorts of mental gymnastics, actually seeing yourself as a victim rather than the aggressor.

Smh . I labelled your question stuuupid because it lacked profoundness . And you reiterating it clearly described what you are - an intellectual philistine

Unfortunately you are as thick as two short planks and as dense as vat of concrete.

Smarter , better looking than you are ! I have nothing to prove to anyone . grin

Exchanging words about looks with a fellow man is emasculating to me - kind of a thing women should do lipsrsealed , raggedy bitxxches in fact

Focus on the argument & not my looks for fuuxxxck sake undecided - I keep loosing respect for any iota of class you have left since you came back and still addressed my DP 'issue' . I dont even care how you look wink
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2Freak:

Haba! Buburu!

Whatever happened between you two, you should not be saying things like this. This one is getting out of hand. I know Ishilove can be very insulting at times but ahhh this one is too much. Old, bitter and alone? Too wicked!

I hope this will end. What can I say though? Ishilove likes to dish it out, so she should be able to handle it when it comes back to her.

Nairalanders can drive someone to suicide! Yeeeh! shocked
Which suicide? cheesy

You really need to stop what you're doing. I can see through it wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

against ... against Hull City

You are actually celebrating a win against Hull City lipsrsealed

Is this the level Wenger has reduced you to

Rainbow boys grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Which suicide? cheesy

You really need to stop what you're doing. I can see through it wink

K

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

against ... against Hull City

You are actually celebrating a win against Hull City lipsrsealed

Is this the level Wenger has reduced you to

Rainbow boys grin

Okay, which team do you support
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

[s]

The picture was getting unnecessary attention . This is not the first time someone looked at the pic and said I was fat angry. EVen on Instagram undecided

Well, you felt inferior when I told you that you knew nothing about robotics . Apparently , you dont cheesy

Smh . I labelled your question stuuupid because it lacked profoundness . And you reiterating it clearly described what you are - an intellectual philistine

Smarter , better looking than you are ! I have nothing to prove to anyone . grin

[/s]

You are a pretentious vacuous dunderhead with mush for brains.

From an intellectual perspective, I think that I speak for everyone here, when i say that you offer as much value as a Zimbabwean dollar.

And that's the reason why I've focused on your looks. If I cannot elicit an interesting and intelligent conversation from you, I will at the very least be entertained by you.

That is your calling, your true purpose, your raison d'etre. You are a circus clown and a freak - if there truly is a creator, you are the living proof of his sense of humour.
Exchanging words about looks with a fellow man is emasculating to me - kind of a thing women should do lipsrsealed , raggedy bitxxches in fact

Focus on the argument & not my looks for fuuxxxck sake undecided - I keep loosing respect for any iota of class you have left since you came back and still addressed my DP 'issue' . I dont even care how you look wink
javascript:void(0);
Nothing can be more emsculating than your previous picture - with your jowls quiver, your panniculus sagging forwards towards your chest, and your manboobs spread out and pointing to both ends of the earth.

I'm done focusing on the previous discussion...you are now the discussion

Good morning KingEbukaBlob....Its going to be a long day.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Nihilist:

You are a pretentious vacuous dunderhead with mush for brains.

From an intellectual perspective, I think that I speak for everyone here, when i say that you offer as much value as a Zimbabwean dollar.

And that's the reason why I've focused on your looks. If I cannot elicit an interesting and intelligent conversation from you, I will at the very least be entertained by you.

That is your calling, your true purpose, your raison d'etre. You are a circus clown and a freak - if there truly is a creator, you are the living proof of his sense of humour.

javascript:void(0);
Nothing can be more emsculating than your previous picture - with your jowls quiver, your panniculus sagging forwards towards your chest, and your manboobs spread out and pointing to both ends of the earth.

I'm done focusing on the previous discussion...you are now the discussion

Good morning KingEbukaBlob....Its going to be a long day.

Jack, you sef eez okay na angry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Jack, you sef eez okay na angry

Tell your paddy to stop quoting me to yarn rubbish.

Everything I've said has been a response to his foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.