Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,720 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (563470 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2016
Nihilist:

You are a pretentious vacuous dunderhead with mush for brains.

IQ close to 130 ... you ?

From an intellectual perspective, I think that I speak for everyone here, when i say that you offer as much value as a Zimbabwean dollar.

Reeetard ... The Zimbabwean dollar is now stronger and now exchanges at 1 USD = 361 ZWD . Evidently , you are trying to impress me cheesy . You are a puny-brained m00ron

And that's the reason why I've focused on your looks. If I cannot elicit an interesting and intelligent conversation from you, I will at the very least be entertained by you.

Idioot . You know nothing aboout the rshp between AIs and Natural systems . grin .

Fantasying about a salacious photo of me ? How did it titillate you ? Were you wanxxking to the new one I just posted

That is your calling, your true purpose, your raison d'etre. You are a circus clown and a freak - if there truly is a creator, you are the living proof of his sense of humour.

You are trying too hard . I see no sense in this

Nothing can be more emsculating than your previous picture - with your jowls quiver, your panniculus sagging forwards towards your chest, and your manboobs spread out and pointing to both ends of the earth.

I'm done focusing on the previous discussion...you are now the discussion

Good morning KingEbukaBlob....Its going to be a long day.

Lol . Im not sure why this gay is staring lecherously at my pic . What kind of gratification did you gain from it lipsrsealed

grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Okay, which team do you support

Chelsea bro . I thought you knew cool

Mauling PSG tonight
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nihilist: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2016
IQ close to 130 grin

That must be your idiocy quotient.

If you fell from the heights of your ignorance to the depths of your idiocy, you would break your neck.

Maybe you should do that though. You're already doomed to die from obesity related causes so maybe hastening the inevitable wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Plus it would prevent you from tainting the gene pop with your fat-laced DNA grin

Mgbeke feeling funky- I say you've as much value as a Zimbwaen dollar and you're quoting exchange rate cheesy

You hear that 'whoosh' sound? Yup...straight over your head cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm done focusing on the previous discussion...you are now the discussion

Good morning KingEbukaBlob....Its going to be a long day.

A long day ? I've got school to attend

Bye raggedy bixxtch ... go meet your garrulous mates and gossip all day

cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Chelsea bro . I thought you knew cool

Mauling PSG tonight

bwahahahahaha

Despite your fighting, you and nihilist support the same team!

Maybe God has a sense of humor! grin

Anyhoo, PSG go kill una! Cavani for the win!!!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2Freak:

K

Epic response to the troll. Nice one!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2Freak:

I do not watch football but my boyfriend is an Arsenal fan too. He stopped watching football because his team was always losing this season. Is that true?

lol....your boyfriend is telling you lies. It is of recent that Arsenal lost form

So what do you watch? Nollywood? grin grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Although he and Logicboy are cut from the same cloth, he is just a trifling smarter. He has recognised that I consider him a nonentity so he borrowed himself brain and decided that stalking me will not put money in his pocket. That can't be said for some other people on this thread who will do anything to grab my attention. How pathetic cheesy

Rey leave them to their foolishness and painment; they are phlegm in my throat and scum in between my toes. I am done with them wink
Lol. I like how you've ignored JackBizzle so far but you can still do better. Just don't take anybody too serious here.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

@ bold- you meant to write "forgiving"

Guy, take your white knighting and azz licking of the obese female troll elsewhere. I'm done with your silliness. Didn't you and her join another chat thread yet you came back here to complain about me? Madness. BYE

Lol. Yeah you are right. Complain about you? Tell me how?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:
Up Arsenal by the way! 3rd FA Cup?
Chelsea will win nothing this year. Nothing for Mr Nihilist grin
Lol. Up Arsenal? Lol. Yeah. Up Arsenal.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2016
Any fan of the flash tv series or supergirl? Izombie?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I like how you've ignored JackBizzle so far but you can still do better. Just don't take anybody too serious here.

If you could white knight and kiss female troll's azz without mentioning my name, I would be grateful. Cheers
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

If you could white knight and kiss female troll's azz without mentioning my name, I would be grateful. Cheers
Still that mantra. Lol. Are you a Buddhist?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Still that mantra. Lol. Are you a Buddhist?

No, I'm just a materialistic Arsenal fan
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

No, I'm just a materialistic Arsenal fan
What a pity. I don't think you are taking those words as serious as you should. What's the point of supporting a club that's not interested in your happiness?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
What a pity. I don't think you are taking those words as serious as you should. What's the point of supporting a club that's not interested in your happiness?

[size=18pt]LOYALTY[/size]

Get some, bro!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:
Any fan of the flash tv series or supergirl? Izombie?

I like supergirl and no, I'm not really into Nollywood. I only watch it when friends are around. Who is your fave character in Supergirl?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

[size=18pt]LOYALTY[/size]

Get some, bro!
It's just lime being loyal to a foolish person. I don't need such loyalty that will wreck me.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Born2Freak:

I like supergirl and no, I'm not really into Nollywood. I only watch it when friends are around. Who is your fave character in Supergirl?

Supergirl abi?

I hate her boss! Cat Grant. Always praising herself. My favourite character is the nerd guy at Kara's office- Winn Schott.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
It's just lime being loyal to a foolish person. I don't need such loyalty that will wreck me.

Do you watch any tv series?

Game of thrones trailer for the new season is out!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lmao! They don't even exist in the scheme of things so how can I take useless nonentities seriously? Ain't nobody gat time for that cheesy cheesy

Thanks though smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Do you watch any tv series?

Game of thrones trailer for the new season is out!
The Doctors. Yes. CrisAngel Mindfreak. If it's not on the dish I don't watch it. Even Chicago Fire, CSI Miami, New York, etc., I dont watch. The DVD here is crying for attention. I've not seen Game of Thrones. I'm not a series guy.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! They don't even exist in the scheme of things so how can I take useless nonentities seriously? Ain't nobody gat time for that cheesy cheesy

Thanks though smiley
Lol. Okay.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2016
Logicboy is doing what he knows best as usual which is causing trouble,
I can't say I am surprised.
No wonder Seun himself was happy when he left Nairaland before.
You have to admit that you are nothing but a nuisance when even the owner of the site calls you the biggest troll in the Nairaland.
Even peaceful Tufanja left because of his troublesome, no-good character.
I have been viewing Nairaland as a guest since but I had to register to comment on what I noticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
DaGr8est:
You have to admit that you are nothing but a nuisance when even the owner of the site calls you the biggest troll in the Nairaland.
I have been viewing Nairaland as a guest since but I had to register to comment on what I noticed.
This is an oldie right here

1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus, I finally rest my case!

You said that the MFM she-troll was forgiving and mature. I ignored her and she had to collude with a an alternate user id to troll me.

Everyone can now see how pathetic Ishitloved is. grin grin grin

*packs bags and move to where ishitloved hasn't infected with trolling disease*

cc ftboy, kingebukasblog, nihilist, born2freak.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by DaGr8est(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:
You said that the MFM she-troll was forgiving and mature. I ignored her and she had to collude with a an alternate user id to troll me.
Dude, I am not Ishilove.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
DaGr8est:
Long time dagr8
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Logicbwoy:

*packs bags and move to where ishitloved hasn't infected with trolling disease*

Lol. Better.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dagr8(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Long time dagr8
Iam different from the person you quote
How have you been?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Better.

Everything I have been saying confirmed with one post. I told you she was an unrepentant troll.

Nice one. A new thread is in the mix as I'm leaving this one for ishilove to keep trolling. I would love it if you could join- you need some lessons in rap and English wink

lol....the dagr8 I know would never bother himself with this chatbox, not to talk of joining drama. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (240) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.