Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria (39428 Views)

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / Meet Hayley Okines, The Briton With An Ageing Disease Called Progeria / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
hornipipe: They should stop producing children then?
if they both want to have children then they should marry someone not related by blood to them.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by MayraC(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
sunny t: God is great

Sad pics..I can be wrong but how God is great here? Go and see this child and his family and tell them God is great !!! Seriously...R people stupid or what? We r all free to write comments but those comments have to make a lil sense tongue Pls stop putting God everywhere...This poor child already suffers..d worse thing is that d disease gonna get worse as he ages..Just pray for him and his family..and pray God may help researchers and medecins to find a way to reduce the pain of people suffering from progeria..
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
In-breeding is bad.causes a lot of genetic disorders.make genes weak.

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
amanikondo: Some Nigerian mothers would have dumped him by the river.
to comment no be by force ?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Evyuc(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
D sickness is fearful
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by enigmagu1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
may God bless all the caring mothers in the world...
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by hod898(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
And yet some ppl will say that they are hopeless--ppl who are living a normal life. God pls make our doctors to discover the cure for this omen. And let the discoverer be a Nigerian who is proud of this country. Amen.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by IceDude(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Monkey nor fine but im mama like am..I confirm am 2day..Hmm, what a swt mother
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by barag(f): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
i never heard of d disease until a few years ago wen i watched an Indian movie titled "paa". A little boy had thesame condition. Its a very rare disease, so for five of his sibling to have died from it......... na wa o. make God help us. i pray a cure is found soon.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by ChiSun27(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am so terrified. God have mercy.

First Cousins?...can't bliv that sh*t.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by ChiSun27(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Mayra C:

Sad pics..I can be wrong but how God is great here? Go and see this child and his family and tell them God is great !!! Seriously...R people stupid or what? We r all free to write comments but those comments have to make a lil sense tongue Pls stop putting God everywhere...This poor child already suffers..d worse thing is that d disease gonna get worse as he ages..Just pray for him and his family..and pray God may help researchers and medecins to find a way to reduce the pain of people suffering from progeria..

Keep quiet there!!!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by dominique(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: the fact is when people related by blood have children, this among other things happen to be the end result

Not in all cases. Some of these genetic disorders are not as a result of inbreeding. They just happen,. Sad thing about this particular condition is that it can't be detected in uthero, and they look like normal babies till about 6 months old when their features start to change.

The remarkable thing about people with these types of conditions is the positive disposition they exude. Most of them are always cheerful and hardly feel sorry for themselves. They always live their lives to the fullest making them an inspiration to many people.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by optimusprime2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
The curious case of Benjamin Button (Hindu Edition)...
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
callola: shocked holy moses. God, we r in ur hands

God have MERCY.. Wetin pipo dey pas tru...chai;i fil xo xori..God b wit u kiddie
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by pbling: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
u ll neva knw wat God has done 4 u?God pls tink of ds poor boi n purge away d sin of hs parents
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Rejoice5000(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
ooooh i respect mothers she does not care how her baby looks.she still carry the baby, even the boy or girl dey pose self, i hail all mothers in NL.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by MrsAdeniyiJones: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Great God....tinz are happenin in ids world
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Slickest(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
I thank Allah for my life....
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Anyi3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Reminds me of the movie"The Curious Case of Benjamin Burton"
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Ifebube: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
That is why we must thank God for our lives no matter what..
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Joebeck(f): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked God have mercy
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Aigbekaenjossy: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lord I just thank u for all u av done for me.hum!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Ayorh4you(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
WTF!!! #cantwatch
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by joeace2020(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
kizmartino:

God have MERCY.. Wetin pipo dey pas tru...chai;i fil xo xori..God b wit u kiddie
pbling: u ll neva knw wat God has done 4 u?God pls tink of ds poor boi n purge away d sin of hs parents
MrsAdeniyiJones: Great God....tinz are happenin in ids world
Slickest: I thank Allah for my life....
Ifebube: That is why we must thank God for our lives no matter what..
Joebeck: shocked shocked shocked shocked God have mercy
Aigbekaen jossy: Lord I just thank u for all u av done for me.hum!

IN OTHER CLIMES THEYLL PONDER ON THE DISEASE AND START RESEARCHING AND SHARING LINKS TO INFO ABOUT BUT HERE FOR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN OR IT HAPPENING TO US WE THINK OF 1NAME EVEN BEFORE OUR BRAIN FINISH PROCESSING THE topic READ
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by maumau1: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
my lord i am sorry for all my complains of not having enough,and not getting to the positin i want to be in life.
i appreciate u for who u made me to be and where i am to today.

i thank u you for my kids and family.

i pray a cure wld be found for this kind od terrible sickness.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by knockturnal(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Foork me!!!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Korrection(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Crystalline: Thank GOD for mothers, no matter how bad the child looks, the mother is always there.
tears out of my eyes...I respect women alot...I mean real women...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.